All Comments on 'Wanda Big Headlights'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

Thought that Sergeant Hooks might give her a a thorough strip search in front of the cells before they got bounded out. Torturing all the detainees in different ways. Plus the boundsman and the lawyer deserved an even better show for their quick response. BTW is Sgt. Hooks the same sqeaky voiced shy cadet from the "Police Academy" movie?

Head scratcher as to what was happening with their baby who Wanda had in the car with her.

Your stories are short but at least your getting them out and in a timely fashion.

Kudos

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Oops

I totally forgot about the baby.

Sgt. Hooks is not related to the Police Academy character. That particular name was chosen to invoke thoughts of hookers.

A public strip-searching would have been a good addition. I probably need to find a balance in my pacing. I am hoping to get my schedule rearranged soon and go back to my novel format for a while and I am rushing to produce instead of nailing down the individual installments. I am putting too much emphasis on setting up payoffs for future stories.

My inclusion of Stetson the lawyer was just to establish him as a character. I used him in my prequel story and he will appear again in prequels and in future stories.

I used Springer the bondsman just to push the idea that he and cousin Tanya are together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I was wondering about the baby to. Was it just forgotten. Unless of course the baby is the backseat observer.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Just forgotten detail.

I didn't plan on making this an installment. It was born from an idea in the comments section. I got so wrapped up in the idea I forgot the detail of the kid. I was excited that I could accommodate the reader's suggestion. So often the suggestions are outside of how I view the characters or wanting to escalate events outside my comfort zone. It was nice to be able to follow a suggestion that fit into my overall story plus I liked that I could set up future events.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Email feedback

This was emailed to me.

Hey Pugzilla!!!

I just wanted to reach out and tell you I'm a big fan of your stories!! I really love them and they're totally the highlight of the "enf" tag on literotica for me. You've even inspired me to try writing one of my own enf stories that I will post soon. Thanks for being awesome!!

I am thrilled to hear that. Writing this series has been a lot of fun for me. I highly recommend writing your stories and posting. It has been very rewarding sharing my work. This site is such a wonderful place to post on. The webmasters do such a great job of creating a fun safe place to be creative. Please let me know when you post your work because I am always looking for new enf content. I haven't done a good enough job of favoriting the work and authors I like best but I would highly recomend AngelaSaxon's bikini beach stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...