Wanda Cheats in Print

Story Info
A past player recounts his encounter with a married woman.
4.5k words
3.8
15.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Thank you for the feedback from the last entry "Wanda Shacking up." The strong reaction and volume of views led me to write this entry earlier than planned.

The age of podcasts had been a mixed blessing for many radio hosts. On the one hand with anyone could start a podcast so competition had never been more intense for listeners. On the other hand now that personalities and hosts no longer needed a station to broadcast radio personalities were no longer constrained by the restrictions of the large corporate radio stations.

The Spammin and Jammin show had been thrown off the public airwaves during the 2016 election for a vulgar parody song about an orgy between the Trump's grown sons and the just turned eighteen eldest Obama daughter. It should have been the end of their careers. It would have been had they not had their show purchased by the porn company they had helped launch over a decade before.

Filthy Rich Productions had a studio compound built for the showdown south where a camera crew filmed the show as it was produced. The now X-rated show audio was free over the internet but the video component was part of Filthy Rich porn site. Filthy Rich provided the show with a steady stream of adult performers for the in-studio shenanigans.

Spammin and Jammin wasn't really a sports show. Spammy and Jimmy Jams both kept up with the local football team but neither ever really watched baseball. They were surprised when the bosses at Filthy Rich insisted that former baseball player Anthony Torez on their program.

Anthony had recently written a book that detailed his wild life during his playing career. Anthony was open and pulled no punches and made no concessions to political correctness as he detailed his legendary sexual run through Hollywood starlets, porn actresses, strippers, and barely legal prostitutes back in his home country of The Dominican Republic. Anthony didn't hesitate to use racial slurs or degeratory terms about women, homosexuals, law enforcement, lawyers, agents, or anyone else who crossed his path in the book.

Part of Spammin and Jammin's staff was a producer named Tucker Dawson. Tucker had gone to school with one of the girls Anthony had gone into graphic detail about in the pages of the book. Anthony described for his fans his first piece of American pussy he had shared with two half fag college teachers on his first trip to America.

Tucker had gone to high school with the object of Anthony's lust that evening. She had been the object of desire for his entire school back in the nineties. Tucker and his friends had made it their mission to see the girls tits before high school graduation. Tucker's group managed to not only get a look at the girl's huge tits but also arranged it so that the whole school was able to see the girl pop out of her bikini top. The other members of the group were able to get an up-close view of naked tits and one of them even got to grope the girl up a bit. Tucker drew the short straw and had to film the topless girl from a distance.

If the group had left it at that, they could have walked away winners but had pushed their luck and taken a vicious beating from the girl's boyfriend. No one in the group walked away from the fight without permanent scars from their encounter with the boyfriend.

Tucker had made up detailed notes for Spammy and Jimmy Jams to discuss with Anthony when he came in for his interview. The two hosts had all the bulletin points for a spirited interview about an exciting new book.

"Wow, You're still looking fit." Spammy said as Anthony entered the studio.

"How long have you been retired?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"Well, I stopped playing baseball eight years ago but I don't know if I consider myself retired." Anthony responded.

"You're working somewhere?" Jimmy Jams asked confused.

"Yeah, I'm working harder than ever." Anthony answered.

"What are you doing?" Spammy asked.

"Well the average woman's vagina is nine inches deep and the average cock is six inches. So even if a woman can find a man with all the homos out there, there is still miles and miles of unused pussy that needs filling." Anthony said.

"So you go around filling unused pussy?" Spammy asked grinning.

"I do it for humanity." Anthony said laughing.

"Yeah, you are a real philanthropist." Spammy said.

"Hey, I'm no phila antr rapist. I don't have to take pussy." Anthony said annoyed

"Not phila atro rapist, a philanthropist, a person who does Charity work." Jimmy said.

Anthony didn't understand the subtlities of the English language.

"So seriously, I hear you wrote a book since you finished playing baseball." Spammy said.

"Yeah, I wrote a great book that's selling like crazy." Anthony said.

"Well, it should be selling like crazy. It's not just a book for sports fans." Jimmy Jams said excitedly.

"I'm not a baseball fan at all but I couldn't put the book down." Spammy said.

"You went on an absolute pussy tear back in the two thousands." Jimmy Jams said.

"We were doing our part to fight terrorism. The terrorists were all about virgins so I was running through young girls so they wouldn't have any pussy in heaven." Anthony joked.

"Before you, the "Charles in Charge" guy was famous for running through playmates. He basically got all the "Playmates of the Month" for a whole year. It looks like you were trying to run the table on the primetime lineup on one channel." Jimmy said.

"Yeah, there were two types of shows that were popular back then the sexy vampire shows and those high school shows with twenty-three-year-olds playing school girls." Anthony said.

"I didn't watch any of those shows but I remember all those sexy girls." Spammy said.

"I sort of remember you dating some of those girls. You were always on the beach with your hands all over some starlet's ass." Jimmy said.

"Yeah, like a caveman claiming his property." Spammy responded.

"You got to be careful when you take one of those blondie girls down to the Dominican. Those boys love them some blancita ass. Your women can't get enough mattaton dick. Next thing you know they playing train rides with your bitch and you gotta pay to ride your own property." Anthony said.

"You would run trains on those little actresses back in the day?" Spammy asked.

"Not really in the Dominican. We would go down there to hook up with the prostitutes." Anthony said.

"You were having threesomes with American TV stars and hookers?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"Yeah, there's really hot prostitutes in Santo Domingo paying their way through university. They eat pussy better than any man out there." Anthony said.

"But in your book, you mention that you have "played train rides" as you call it with other guys." Spammy said.

"Yeah, when I first got to America I ran a train on this girl in Chicago with her college professors." Anthony said.

"Your book says that she was married to a sort of celebrity. You don't feel bad fucking some guy's wife?" Spammy asked.

"Nah, fuck that dude! If he can't control his lady then more pussy for the real men." Anthony said.

"But this guy is famous?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"Sort of if you follow his deal you know who he is. My lawyers said I couldn't reveal names cause I don't need no other legal hassles." Anthony said.

"Yeah, I heard about that shit in Florida." Spammy said.

"Yeah but that girl was totally into it. She blew me twice and put the condom on my dick with her mouth before she passed out. That seems like consent to me." Anthony said.

"Yeah, nowadays they call everything rape. It's bullshit." Jimmy Jams said.

"And Florida is still like "The South" even though they now got more Puerto Ricans than you do in New York. They don't like Dominicans stretching out their women like I do." Anthony said.

"That's not true about more Puerto Ricans than New York, is it?" Spammy asked.

"Shit yeah, If Disney was still alive he'd get his ass up out of Orlando." Anthony joked.

"I don't know if Disney had a problem with Puerto Ricans. I know he wasn't crazy about the Jews." Jimmy Jams said.

"He was pretty racist too. You ever saw that slave cartoon with the "zippity doo dah" shit?" Spammy said.

"Hey don't knock that movie it brought us that log ride where the girls flash their tits." Jimmy said.

"That's right. Flash Mountain is from that movie. Disney was kind of a perve with the rapey pirates auctioning off wenches and snatching girls' clothes off on Pirates of the Caribean." Spammy said.

"They got a whole park that's perved out now with the ride flashing and sexy German beer girls. I can't go cause it's in Florida." Anthony said.

"You don't like Florida anymore?" Spammy asked.

"I can't go back cause of the rape thing. I never went to court. I made bail and split." Anthony said.

"You're not worried about that coming back to haunt you?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"Nah, it's out of state. Florida isn't going to pay to extradite me back. I just can't go back." Anthony said.

"So it's no big deal?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"I mean if I get pulled over and a cop runs my name, I might get detained for an hour before my lawyer shows up and gets me released while they wait for Florida to turn down paying to ship me back." Anthony said.

"Florida is so backward. It's like big city corrupt with dumb southern incompetent." Spammy chimed in.

"It's not just Florida your cops are so scared of scandal they don't want to harrass a celebrity of color like me." Anthony said.

"Must be nice to be black and rich. It's like you're untouchable." Jimmy said.

"So you just don't ever deal with it and nothing happens?" Spammy asked.

"The bail company could send someone up here to get me. I'd love to see some backwards Florida bounty hunter try something with my crew. They'd fuck his fried chicken country ass with his own gun." Anthony asked.

"You can believe that if you want but the Florida guys have been tangling with South American Cartels and shit for forty years. I'd be a little worried." Spammy warned.

"Bring it on Florida bitch ass bounty hunters." Anthony challenged.

"So back to this threesome you had in Chicago with this famous boxer's wife." Spammy deflected.

"I never said it was a boxer." Anthony replied.

"We have our own researchers and we know who the husband was." Spammy said smiling.

"Do you now?" Anthony asked.

"Do the initials J. D. mean anything to you?" Spammy asked.

"Whoa, hold up you're gonna get me in trouble with the lawyers and my publisher." Anthony said nervously.

"We don't want to do that but we do want details about the threesome." Jimmy Jams said.

"Well it wasn't a threesome there were two other dudes on the girl and another couple fucking in the other hotel bed." Anthony said.

"So how did you get into this game of train rides with J.D.'s wife? And just to be clear they were married at the time." Spammy asked.

"It was Winter in Chicago like twenty years ago. The Sox and The Cubs were having young player exhibitions the same week. Chi-Town was having a love affair with Dominican power hitters that year." Anthony said.

"Yeah I remember Sammy Sosa was a god back in nintey-eight, ninety-nine." Jimmy Jams said.

"I get off the plane and it's freezing. Something about the lake and a blizzard coming. I'm loading my stuff in the hotel shuttle with all these other ball players. And just as we're about to go the driver packs this girl from the other shuttle who didn't fit in their van. She was from down south and not dressed for the cold. She had on these tight jeans and a sweater thing with no bra. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because she had huge boobs and they were bouncing everywhere. Her nipples were sticking out so far you could have hung a coat on them." Anthony recalled.

"I love when titties get cold." Spammy said.

"Tell us about the girl." Jimmy Jams said.

"Well like I said she had big tits. She was black." Anthony started.

"So your first piece of American ass was a black chick and not a blond?" Jimmy Jams asked interrupting.

"Yeah. So this black chick squeezes in next to me in the van and her tit is pressed into my elbow and I spend the ride to the hotel jiggling her boob with my arm." Anthony said.

"Could she tell you were doing it on purpose?" Spammy asked.

"Oh yeah she was loving the attention otherwise she wouldn't have been riding around without a bra." Anthony said.

"Yeah, she sounds like a slut." Jimmy Jams said.

"So we get to the hotel and she meets back up with these other college girls she was traveling with for some school thing. And the whole crew of putitas was fascinated with the guys from our van." Anthony said.

"What's a potita?" Spammy asked.

"It's whores." Anthony said.

"You've lived here with all the Dominicans and New Yoricans long enough that you should know putita." Jimmy joked.

"Nothing else happened that night. Baseball tryouts were early the next day. So I needed my sleep. A blizzard came in overnight and messed up my alarm clock. I missed the shuttle to tryouts. I couldn't catch a taxi because then they closed the roads." Anthony said.

"So it's just you and the college girls in the hotel?" Spammy asked.

"Yeah, they were traveling with like two teachers and the front desk guy and the restaurant slash bar guy employees and that was it besides the college bitches." Anthony said.

"The bar guy was there so you had booze at least." Spammy said.

"Yeah, so we spent the day in the pool." Anthony continued.

"I thought it was a blizzard?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"It was one of those goofy hotels with the indoor pool and everything smells like bleach." Anthony said.

"Yeah, and all the rooms surround the pool so you can stare at the people swimming like a stalker." Jimmy Jams said.

"Well, I wasn't playing creepy stalker. I went right to the pool to swim with the girls. The two teachers though were set up in the hot tub probably jacking off." Anthony said.

"They were jacking off to their students?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"Yeah. There were some hot girls in the group. A couple with fake breasts." Anthony said.

"How do you know they were fake?" Spammy asked.

"They let me feel on them. We were playing a truth or dare game." Anthony said.

"Just you and the girls?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"I was the only one they let touch but they let the teachers see them naked a few times." Anthony said.

"So how far did you get in the pool with the girls?" Spammy asked.

"Mostly second base a little further with one or two." Anthony answered.

"That's it?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, they found out the black girl had only been with one guy. They didn't really believe her cause in America most black girls are total whores so the game devolved into asking about her marriage." Anthony said.

"That sounds kind of boring." Spammy said.

Yeah, but the black girl had some sexy stories about flashing her tits for big groups of white guys back in high school." Anthony said.

"Uh, we actually did our own research into that and can verify she did indeed flash her big black tits around back in high school." Spammy said.

"You did research?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, we're serious journalists here. We actually have topless pics of this girl back in high school." Jimmy said.

A Topless picture of Wanda came up on the large monitor in the center of the studio. Wanda's mouth hung open in disgusted shock as a tall white guy groped her huge black tits with his stubby fingers.

"Whoa! Where did you get that?" Anthony asked.

"Well, first off we have to assure our home audience that even though we are talking about a high school girl she was a senior at the time and over eighteen in this picture." Spammy said.

"It's like looking into a time machine." Anthony said.

"So that's your first piece of American ass huh?" Spammy asked.

"Yes, I fucked the shit out of that bitch." Anthony said.

"So tell us about that." Jimmy Jams said.

"After the pool, everybody hit the bar. The girls got trashed on shots. Later the bartender told me he was slipping something called Everclear in the glasses." Anthony said.

"That'll get a girl trashed alright." Spammy said.

"So this black chick couldn't walk she was so drunk. So me and the two teachers helped her up to her room. The bartender brought up some coffee to sober her up later." Anthony said.

"It took three of you to get her up to her room?" Spammy asked.

"Well, you saw how heavy those tits were." Anthony said.

"Yeah, that does look like some heavy lifting." Jimmy Jams said.

"So we get her to her room and are trying to get her in bed." Anthony said.

"I bet." Jimmy Jams said.

"Naw, I mean we were trying to get her ready to sleep or at least that's what we started out trying to do." Anthony started.

Jimmy jams and Spammy were locked into every word now.

"We got her shoes and jeans off without much incident cause even though she had a great ass, it really was all about those giant titties." Anthony said.

"Ok, that makes sense looking at the pictures." Jimmy Jams said.

"So we get her shirt off and she gets flirty standing there in little black bra and panties. She acts all coy like she doesn't want to take the bra off but we don't want her to strangle herself with it in the middle of the night." Anthony said.

"Yeah, you got to protect the girl." Spammy said.

"So the teachers are pulling at her bra straps and she keeps pulling them back up. Her nipples keep popping out and we keep accidentally brushing them as we try and help her." Anthony said.

"Accidentally." Jimmy Jams clarified.

"You could tell this bitch was way into tit play cause her nipples got rock hard and it started taking longer for her to pull her bra back up when we pulled it down." Anthony said.

"I love a good hard nipple." Spammy said.

"The door open's up and it's the bartender and her roommate for the night with coffee." Anthony said.

"So now it's two chicks?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"No the roommate wasn't into it. She thought we were taking advantage of a drunk girl." Anthony said.

"Uh oh." Spammy said.

"Yeah, so she starts in on us about it. Blah blah blah whatever but it distracts the black girl long enough that one of the teachers gets her bra unhooked." Anthony said.

"So it's torpedos away now." Spammy said.

"Before the other girl can react the bartenders kisses her hard on the mouth. She had been coming on to him hard all day and got caught up." Anthony said.

"So she's not anything now." Spammy said.

"The next time she opened her mouth the bartender filled it up so she couldn't say anything else." Anthony said.

"Thats how you shut up a yapping bitch." Jimmy Jams said.

"So now that the black girl's bra is off the two teachers are all over her tits. All grabbing and tweaking her nipples. She's pretending to fight them but has turned into a complete giggle box." Anthony said.

"So she's enjoying it?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"She's laughing about being married and what her husband would think. All of a sudden from out of no where the teachers have got a garbage bag of disposable cameras." Anthony said.

"A garbage bag?" Spammy asked.

"Like leftover from weddings in hotel ballroom bag full of cameras." Anthony said.

"So now their taking pictures of the topless girl's tits." Spammy continued.

"Her tits and posing with their hands on her boobs. Then they start posing with their faces pressed into her chest. The girl was having fun with it and then one of her nipples disappeared into one of the guys' mouths and everything changed." Anthony said.

"Yeah, that's a gamechanger."Spammy said.

"The black chick starts moaning in pleasure. The other guy starts sucking her other tit and her whole body locks up in ecstasy. I slip my hand into the back of her panties and down the crack of her ass. She's soaked." Anthony said.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12