Wanda Cheats in Print

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

"Sounds like it's gang bang time." Spammy said.

"Nah, if they want to double team her, that's their decision but I'ma go first." Anthony said.

"Yeah, that's how I'd be too." Spammy said.

"So I push the two guys off her chest and sit her on the edge of the bed. I pull out my cock and she's like I'm married, I don't suck dick, I'm not that type of girl." Anthony said.

"After letting the three of you go to town on her tits?" Spammy asked.

"That's what I said. She starts to explain and her mouth is opening and closing so I just stuff my cock in her mouth." Anthony said.

"There you go." Jimmy Jams said.

"So her eyes are all wide as I start sliding my dick in and out of her mouth. It takes a second, and then she starts swirling her hot tongue around the head of my cock. For a girl that says she doesn't suck dick, she's really good. I blast a bucket loadin her mouth." Anthony said.

"Did she swallow?" Spammy asked.

"I didn't give her a choice. I blasted it down the back of her throat." Anthony said.

"Damn!" Jimmy Jams exclaimed.

"So I collapse into a chair all spent from the blow job and she's spitting whatever she can on the bedspread when the two teachers pushed her on her back. She's all kicking and stuff and they're pulling at her panties. She says she doesn't want them to see her pussy and as they get her panties off her feet they say they've already seen her pussy before." Anthony said.

"So this wasn't the first time they had been with her?" Spammy asked.

"That's what it sounded like they had her nude up before that." Anthony said.

"What did they say to that?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"Not really anything. She kind of passed out from the booze." Anthony said.

"So that was the end of it?" Spammy asked.

"No. The two teachers started posing for pictures with her passed out. They were making it look like she was blowing them or jerking them off. All of a sudden her eyes open and it seems like she's awake. She's not saying anything. One of them asks if she wants to fuck." Anthony said.

"What did she say?" Spammy asked.

"It was kind of hard to understand but it wasn't a no. So they bent her over the bed and one of them got behind her and started fucking her from behind." Anthony said.

"Did the other girl say anything?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"No, she was too busy getting dicked down by the bartenders to say anything." Anthony said.

"So the black girl is getting fucked by one guy. What is the other guy doing?" Spammy asked.

"He's snapping pictures." Anthony said.

"Do you know what happened to all those pictures?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"I don't know do your researchers have them?" Anthony asked.

"No, not this time." Spammy laughed.

"So the guy grunts and finishes with the whore and rolls her over on her back. The other guy puts on a condom and mounts her. He starts pumping away like a mad man and she's barely reacting." Anthony said.

"How come?" Spammy asked.

"These dudes had the tiniest cocks I'd ever seen. Like back in The Dominican, white guys that came for the prostitutes are supposed to have tiny dicks but this was the first time I ever saw a white dick and wow they were tiny. The whites in the locker rooms aren't that small." Anthony said.

"So the little dicks weren't doing anything for her." Spammy said.

"Nothing at all. The second guy came pretty quick. I decided that someone needed to take care of this girl. So I took off my clothes and got on top of her. I put my tip up against her pussy and felt her open up around me. She sucked in air as a slowly bottomed out my cock in her pussy. She was boiling around my shaft. Everytime I pulled my cock back I could feel her grip my shaft with her slippery walls. She kept having orgasms. As I got closer to orgasm she was pleading with me not to cum yet." Finally I blasted in her again." Anthony said.

"You didn't use a condom?" Jimmy Jams asked.

"The other guys did but if I knocked her up it was her husband's problem." Anthony said.

"That's a pretty sexy story." Spammy said.

"Yeah, and if you want more you need to buy my book." Anthony said.

"Okay I get it you don't want to give everything away for free." Spammy said.

"Yes, we appreciate you coming on and talking with us this morning." Jimmy Jams said.

"It was really cool seeing that picture you had. I still would like to know how you got topless pictures of that slut." Anthony said.

"Well, you're gonna have to talk with our segment producer Tucker. That was all him." Spammy said.

After the Podcasters broke for commercial. Anthony shook hands and headed for the green room where his driver and bodyguard were waiting. Anthony was shocked to find his driver slumped over the arm of a sofa and his bodyguard lying unconscious on the floor. A large and powerfully built Mexican man was standing in the center of the room.

"Mr. Torez, you missed you court appointment. On behalf of your surity bondsman who posted your bail, I have permission to bring you in. I'm allowed to use whatever force necessary to bring you in as your associates found out. It's a long ride to Florida. I hope you are comfortable during your trip." The Mexican said.

"Where do I know you from?" Anthony asked.

"I caught your interview. Very interesting story. I'd love for you to tell it again during our drive down the coast." The Mexican said.

"Oh shit!" Anthony said as he realized who the bounty hunter was.

Julie read Anthony's mind and as Anthony shifted his weight to run, Julie right hooked him to the center of his rib cage. The snap sent pain shooting through Anthony's entire left side. He crumbled forward,

"Where can I get a copy of that book?" Julie asked.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12