All Comments on 'Wanda Cheats in Print'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Interesting

Interesting, but what does it have to do with loving wives?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

You “rushed” to write this or did you simply drop your keyboard out the window and this is what it produced. Actually that would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I bet it was a good story, . . .

if you could make any sense of it. Way over my head, . . .

but thanks for the effort.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone for the feedback

I do want to let everyone know that I appreciate that readers take the time to comment on my work.

I do want to thank 26thNC for the sacrifice you made to preserve my right to free expression. I'm sorry you had to give up so much for all of us.

I know this might have fit better in non-consent but I felt that the clear focus the perspective character had on the fact that his conquest was someone else's wife is why I justified putting this in the Loving Wives category. I know it's a little manipulative to post in Loving Wives just to get more views.

As I have said in the comment section before I pay a price for posting in LW category. The fans are very quick to tank LW content they don't like. I actually had someone one bomb the artwork that I posted. That seems excessively petty as I had it professionally commissioned by a talented digital graphics designer. To say it had essentially no value at all was kind of silly.

I do tend to base how well I'm doing more on how many views I get rather than ratings. I didn't really love my last pool party entry but it got more views than anything else I've written. Something must have come together right. I'm not under the delusion that thirty thousand different people read that entry. A good chunk of people must have returned for multiple readings.

This entry was an attempt to recreate whatever the pool party entry touched on. It's too early to tell how I did. It very well may just have been a freak occurrence that so many people read the last one.

It would be nice if the readers taking the time to comment would leave a little more information about what they want out of a story. It was actually very helpful that I got feedback about Wanda fatigue. I know that at some point an ongoing narrative with no consequences becomes almost cartoonish. I don't agree that I'm there yet with Wanda but it is why instead of compounding on Wanda's experiences I revisit previous experiences from a different perspective.

Well back to dropping my keyboard until vickitvohio likes what I produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chi-Town Memories

Awesome to see more details into Wanda's Windy City adventures. Always enjoy your penchant for alternate perspectives. The ending was telegraphed from a mile away but was still gratifying. Can't wait for more of Wanda's adventures and misadventures. Turns out that was a crank call and Wanda and her name can't get enough of Pugzillia's loving attention.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the additional feedback

I thought I was being slick with the ending but oh well. If you can guess a characters reaction it's a sign of either one dimensional writing or a well developed motivation. I'm going to pretend it's solid motivation on my characters part.

I don't know that Julie is actually a cuck or if my fetish is as heavily cuck centered as some of the reactions we get in the comments section. I think most erotica has a power play edge to it. There is a primitive owner, property, possession, angle to Julie and Wanda and others coveting and using wife vibe in the background of my work. While Julie and Wanda get a great deal of arousal at this dynamic, neither have openly or blatantly cheated on the other on purpose

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Mortenera Yes, I have more. The next entry is almost ready to go. I'm sort of waiting for the site to post some art. For some reason, it has been held up for a few weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...