Wanda Frat House Trophy

Story Info
Evidence of wrong doing found at a frat house.
1.2k words
3.79
16.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Raphael Duran was an unusual choice for membership in the Tau Iota Tau fraternal organization. He would be the first Hispanic member of the group ever. It was a move that wouldn't have been considered an option in the past but Duran was considered an exceptional find by the rest of the younger members of the group.

In his circle of friends, he had earned the nickname Kevlar for his willingness to take the dumpy friend on in a group of girls. Raphie would dive on that grenade on a regular basis. Raphie would take on the D.U.F.F. (designated ugly fat friend) without hesitation even though he was subjectively a very handsome man. The effect of Raphie rejecting the more attractive girls in the group had the effect of messing with their self-esteem making them more susceptible to Raphie's friends' advances.

It was just this kind of dedication to being the perfect wingman that caught the interest of Tau Iota Tau. The organization existed to further the causes of the monied elite. They would grant access to the powers of the ruling class to the most promising members of the working class in exchange for the opportunity to milk the lower class members for every ounce of talent they had.

Raphie had an exceptional ability with computers. As companies were adapting to the new phenomenon that was the internet Raphie was way ahead of the curve on how to protect industry assets online. Raphie was top in his class in writing virus protection software. As fast as hackers could come up with new ways to get around security systems Raphie was finding ways to fortify net security. Raphie was probably the most talented cybersecurity student not enrolled in an Ivy League computer program in the entire country. San Fransisco Tech companies were already trying to lure him to the other coast of the country to head their securities divisions. Someone was going to get rich employing Raphie and he knew it.

The Taus wanted Raphie bad and invited him for a tour of the converted historic hotel that they had converted to a headquarters. The hotel was perfectly located so that they had nearby access to the local nursing and teaching college they were most closely associated with on a charity level. On the surface, this seemed like a benevolent act on the organization's behalf to produce middle-class professionals in an effort to better the community.

In reality, The Taus were major doners because it granted them access to a steady supply of young nursing and teaching students. Around eighty percent of the student body was female. The Taus held many fundraisers throughout the year that involved the student body of the school. They had an 80s karaoke contest, A Halloween costume party, a spaghetti monster church pirate-themed parade with bead throwing, a carnival, a track and field day, a carwash, a casino night, etc, etc... They basically had an event every month.

The Taus had a diabolical plan of pitting the nursing students against the teaching students for doner dollars at each of these events. The competition was always fierce and the school encouraged the students to go all out to win. Many of the events were huge tourist attractions that brought in people from all over the state to watch the mostly female students compete.

One of the Taus favorite activities was to gather in lobby/restaurant of the hotel the morning after an event and watch the female students who had been seduced into spending the night in one of the upstairs rooms make the walk of shame out of the hotel. This was especially popular among the high society wives of the members to watch the lower class girls who got caught up in the magic of a fancy party walk away used with everyone knowing they were used.

Raphie was especially thrilled by this aspect of the Taus when he watched it in action during his tour. He had all kind of Ideas about surveillance cameras and adding valet parking to prolong the time the unfortunate girls had to endure their public shame. After hearing Raphie's wicked ideas Raphie is invited to tour the trophy room,

Past the ballrooms is an what was once a huge storage area with a maze of cubicle walls with what the members called trophies. Tons of pornographic polaroids of college girls who had let their inhibitions down for the wrong guy. Bra's and Panties lined the walls souvenirs of sexual conquests. one whole section was devoted to the bathing suits from the car washes. The final section was reserved for pieces of Halloween costumes. Raphie walked past cheerleader skirts, coconut bras, grass skirts, pleated school girl skirts. gingham farm girl tie tops, various pieces of superheroine costumes Madonna cone bras every piece telling a different story of a girl who went a little wild only to end up as a check on the Taus sexual scoreboard.

Then Raphie saw something that almost made him cum in his pants. Lined up on the wall were a large Seashell bra, a large blue silk off the shoulder crop top, and a beige tube top with beading and fur. The tops from the latest Disney cartoon princesses. Raphie had seen these tops before. At his aunt and uncles house, he had seen these costumes in pictures hanging on the wall. His cousin's wife Wanda and her two cousin's had dressed up as Princesses and Wanda's baby daughter had costume made for the animal cartoon companions for each of the movies. Raphies aunt thought it was adorable her grandaughter Alexis dressed up as a yellow fish with Wanda's mermaid costume. a red bird for Wanda's cousin Tanya the Arab princess and as a raccoon for her other cousin Diana the Indian Maiden. Raphie wondered how adorable his aunt would think it was if she knew her whore daughter in law and her skanky cousins left half their costumes at a frat party while her husband was working to support the family.

Raphie was kind of mad at Wanda. After her wedding, she had pretty much forbidden Raphie's cousin Julie to hang out with him. Wanda and her cousins had been talked into parading around half-dressed instead of hiring strippers and now she was all self-conscious about being around Raphie. Raphie knew it was because she didn't trust herself to keep her panties on around him. Apparently she couldn't be trusted to keep her clothes on in general as once again he had evidence of the slutty trio losing their clothes for someone other than their husbands.

Raphie wanted to tell his cousin about his wife's antics but was worried that his pussywhipped ass might take it out on him instead of Wanda. Julie was a virgin when he met Wanda and had never been with another woman. Raphie was finding that Wanda was far from faithful. He wondered how many of these frat guys she had taken on when she left her costume top behind. Raphie had slept with both Wanda's cousin's and found them to have voracious sexual appetites. He suspected Wanda was like her cousins and capable of taking on multiple guys at a time.

As he was wondering how to ask his potential frat brothers about the princess costume trophies Raphie noticed a large wall of video cassettes. He excitedly read the label Halloween 98. Raphie knew the tape was from that year's Costume party. He excitedly pulled the tape from the shelf. He suspected that on the tape he would find the material he would need to blackmail his cousin's wife. He realized his dick was harder than it had ever been as he imagined what he would do to his cousin's wife.

To be continued.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers