Wanda Goes Back to College

Story Info
Educators plot to get hands on Wanda.
1.3k words
3.88
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Photo Shoot.

***

James Feeley had been the dean of the Teachers and Nursing Academy for over a decade. His favorite time of year was the beginning of the Fall semester when the new crop of mostly female students arrived fresh from high school. Dean Feeley had learned very early that if he wanted a steady stream of eighteen-year-old girls in your life there is nothing better than the life of a college educator. He was giddy with anticipation as he prepared for freshman orientation. He had given the welcome speech many times and had it down pat by now.

Dr. Richard Hertzmoore head of the nursing program came into his office excitedly. He had a rolled-up magazine in his left hand.

"Guess who I have enrolling in the nursing program?" Dr. Hertzmoore asked with a giant smile on his face.

"Britney Spears." The Dean responded sarcastically.

"Britney wishes she had tits like this." Hertzmoore said slapping the magazine on the dean's desk.

Dean Feeley picked up the copy of "Fight Night" Magazine. He noted the topless black female on the cover of what was supposed to be a boxing publication. Her large breasts were censored by the letters K. O. covering her nipples. The dean read with excitement that there were fifteen pages of uncensored pictures of the wife of a hot prospect second-generation boxer exposed at a boxing event.

"That's Wanda Duran. Our newest member of the 98 freshman class. And those are her tits." The program director said opening the magazine to the two-page spread of Wanda with her shirt wide open in the middle of a crowded boxing arena.

"How are her transcripts?" The Dean asked excited at the prospect of getting his hands on this amazing black rack in front of him.

"She had a full scholarship last year at another college but had to drop out when she got pregnant. Her grades and test scores were better than almost any other student in the whole school." The Doctor said excitedly.

"Perfect, then we have our candidate for our teaching hospital CNO prep Program." The dean noted with glee at the prospect of getting this large breasted student within his grasp.

The Dean pressed his intercom button and asked his secretary to see if Professor Gropenhoffer the head of the teachers' college could be tracked down to come to the office.

"What do you know about this boxer husband of Miss Duran?" Dean Feeley asked.

"That's the only thing that would give me pause." The doctor confessed.

"It says here he's won two professional fights and he's supposed to be a rising star after two fights?" The dean asked skeptically.

"Yeah, he wasn't supposed to win the second fight. He stopped a really talented prospect from Texas that was maybe supposed to be the next "Great White Hope." The doctor explained.

"OK, so he beat the white hype instead." The dean acknowledged.

"Well, his father is Ceasar Duran from the 80s. There was a prison in Jersey that let the inmates fight professionally. They had a few big prospects that were good enough that they were talking about giving them a day passes to go to Atlantic City to fight on major cards. Duran went into the prison and destroyed those guys. He beat one guy so bad he almost started a riot. It made for great TV." The doctor explained.

"Yeah, I sort of remember that." The dean said.

"Daddy Duran got his own title shot and a big payday." The Doctor said.

"Yeah I remember now, he took a massive beating." The dean recalled.

"Well, now his son is in the family business. I did some digging around with a friend of ours from the club and he said that Ceasar's kid Julio is even more dangerous a fighter than the magazine article indicates." Doctor Hertzmoore explained.

Dean Feeley listened as the doctor explained that Wanda's husband had recently beaten the crap out of an ex light-heavyweight champion at a photoshoot to promote an upcoming fight card at the old minor league stadium. The ex-champion had apparently taken a few liberties with Wanda during the shoot thinking the nineteen-year-old Julio was no threat and had ended up on the receiving end of a beating that probably would end his career.

"Where did we hear this from?" The dean asked rethinking whether or not he wanted to bring Wanda and her husband into his life.

"Our club member at the Tattler told me the whole story. They were going to do a story that worked the angle that Julio and his ex opponent Gannon are now partners in the bounty hunting business." The doctor explained.

"So the husband is a bounty hunting boxer that cripples former world champions in street fights and you want to molest and embarrass his wife?" The dean asked incredulously.

"It's not that bad. Julio should have been arrested for the beating he gave the champ but because the champ did a couple of years in prison for rape. He didn't want to press charges because apparently he groped Miss Duran and his parole would be in jeopardy if there was an investigation. Plus, Julio works for a bondsman so he would have been bailed out before he was even done being processed. The hook though is that if they ever pressed charges the case goes on Judge Packer's docket." The doctor said with an evil grin.

The dean knew what that meant. Judge Franklin Douglas Packer was part of the same private club as the school officials. The Taus were largely the power brokers behind most of the major decisions in the state. They recruited in college and were a sinister mix of old money cronyism with a forward-thinking mindset of picking from the best talent in the states university system. As a result they had members all across the state on the bench and at the newspapers, they had an incredible amount of power to twist the fates in their favor.

Franklin Douglas Packer had been known as Fudge Packer because of his first and middle names. He had lived up to the nickname as he had developed a reputation for back door sex. His fellow Taus loved watching the girls who left his dorm room in the morning walk away bow-legged from the rough anal they suspected Fudgie had given the night before.

Now he was Judge Fudge Packer with a harsh reputation for handing out the harshest sentences he could. Everyone got fucked in the ass in Fudge Packer's court. Mandatory minimums would never have been invented if all judges thought like Judge Packer. Lord help you if you were black or Hispanic and at his mercy because you were about to find yourself on the receiving end of a cruel justice system.

Dean Feeley breathed a sigh of relief. With Judge Packer at his disposal, they could practically rail Wanda right in front of her husband and he would be helpless to do anything about it.

Just then Professor Gropenhoffer was buzzed into the dean's office.

"You wanted to see me, dean?" The professor asked as he entered the office.

"Yes, Richard here has just found the perfect candidate for the nursing programs CNO preparatory program. You have your work cut out for you if you want the education program to compete for Taus donation dollars for the next two years." The dean said holding up the magazine depicting the topless Wanda.

"I'm pretty sure the training hospital can expect to get that expansion we were looking for." Doctor Hertzmoore grinned.

"Well, I may deserve to lose." The professor said snatching the magazine from the dean's hands and thumbing through the photos of Wanda's giant bare breasts.

The three educators laughed evilly as they imagined the fun they would have with Wanda.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers