Wanda Closet Cases

Story Info
Bad guy watch a wife shower.
2.7k words
2.87
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

It hadn't taken long for Esmerelda "Easy" Mateo to eliminate the Dead Man's Hand biker gang after they were involved in the kidnapping of her daughter Isabella. The over the course of a month and a half the bikers were wiped from the face of the earth. Many had suffered fates gruesome enough that Mateo's drug empire had earned a reputation for vicious cruelty. The Mexican cartels had targeted Mateo's family and Esmerelda had struck back hard enough that no one local would ever think to cross the Brazilians again.

Both her nephews were currently out of prison and the two had delighted in the opportunity to expand their reputations for the misery they could inflict on those that crossed them. Benny "The Blade" would frequently use knives to torture his victims while taunting what his brother Donny "The Dick" would be doing to whatever female their enemies held dear. The results of sexual and violent torment on not only the bikers but their families as well convinced the state underworld element that The Mateo Family was not to be trifled with.

The Mexican cartel was going to have to look elsewhere for lackeys. Just over the Texas border in Brownsville, a gang of Texano youth had been providing muscle for Dirty Sanchez the head of operations on the Gulf coast for the cartels. He had been wronged by a lowly bail enforcement agent in Florida recently. Ordinarily, he would have quickly killed anyone in law enforcement who wasn't actually a cop without hesitation but this young bounty hunter showed a ton of potential. He had shown a remarkable cunning in finding and rescuing a powerful hostage he had taken. Sanchez was sure with the right motivation this bounty hunter could be useful to him as well

Many people in Sanchez's position might have tried talking to Julio "Julie" Duran and try and feel him out to see if the man could be turned. Sanchez was not that type of man. He would go all in. He negotiated from a position of power or not at all. The senior members of the street gang he used for muscle were eager to score points with the cartel boss and earn a reputation inside the cartel. this would be the perfect opportunity.

Unfortunately for Sanchez, while the street gang was loyal and eager to please the depth chart on their talent roster wasn't that deep. There were only less than a handful of gang bangers in the crew that were capable of much more than providing dumb muscle for his organization. Sure the gang was great at guard work and escort jobs. They were perfect for enforcing the cartel's will on the street but interstate kidnapping was another level.

Even though the elite team of gangsters had failed in their first attempt to snatch Julio Duran off the streets Sanchez felt Julio's wife and daughter would be easy enough for his second-tier group of bangers to retrieve from her house. The fact that the B-team had been tasked with kidnapping a woman and child had not gone over well with the group. The trio was quite resentful that they hadn't been put on Julio.

Spyder was the brains of the trio. He knew that to move up in the cartel one needed to make smart decisions but also couldn't hesitate to be ruthless when the need arose. Most of all to get ahead you needed to recognize an opportunity to step up and take it. He who hesitates loses. He wasn't as big as either of his compatriots but was physically quite capable. He wasn't bad with his fists but it didn't really matter much anyway because he was past fistfights at his level if you crossed him he would try and kill you. He dressed like the typical Mexican American gang banger with baggy jeans and a plaid flannel shirt. He kept his head shaved but couldn't grow a full enough mustache to complete the look so instead he had a thin pencil line above his upper lip.

Oso and Tiburon were large cousins who had been prominent members of the Port Isabel High school football team before they went away to juvie for sticking up a fast-food restaurant in Brownsville. They had become muscle for the Mexican contingent in youth lock up and held the top two spots on the detention center bench press records. Their large size compared to the other facility residents prevented a lot of fights before they started but the two had developed a violent edge from the work they did put in.

One of the gang members who had joined the Navy had a local girlfriend who was willing to pay for gas if they would drop her off in Pensacola on their way. It would have worked out ok but Randa riding in the back with Tiburon had been too much temptation for the heavy gang banger to keep his hands to himself despite the fact she was the girlfriend of another member of the gang. Randa didn't seem to have a problem either and was happy to switch boyfriends by the time the car made it to the Florida panhandle.

The trio of gangsters and Tiburon's new sexual plaything Randa continued on to their target's house. They arrived in the middle of the night and took note that the cars in the driveway all matched what they had been expecting from the previous surveillance of the Duran house. Wanda the wife had her sporty little four-door import and Julie the husband had both a minivan for covert stakeouts of a bail skips expected destination and a black Crown Victoria that was meant to look like a police car when he and his partner were in a bad neighborhood and wanted to avoid confrontation by imitating law enforcement but not so much that they broke the law for impersonating police officers.

Tiburon was supposed to be keeping watch in the driver's seat while the other gang members took their turns napping but was distracted by the loud wet handjob Randa was giving him. Fortunatly, Spyder was too distracted by Tiburon's creepy pleasured moans to fall asleep. As he opened his eye to yell at the new lovers to keep it down, he was just in time to see the black Crown Vic pass them by and turn the corner to excite the neighborhood.

"Fuck, that's the car. Did you see the guy driving it?" Spyder asked.

"A little." Tiburon said.

"Was it our guy?" Spyder wanted to know.

"I don't know what is our guy supposed to look like?" Tiburon wanted to know.

"Like a big badass Cholo boxer that doesn't take shit from no one." Spyder said.

"Fuck homes! I see that every time I look in the mirror. You wanna see another badass vato check out the pachuco sitting next to you." Tiburon said laughing.

"I'm serious did that look like it was our guy?" Spyder said.

"Honestly, I didn't see him and I don't think being a badass cholo in this pussy ass neighborhood means the same thing as it does back home. That house over there has a treehouse. How you gonna be badass living in a treehouse neighborhood?" Tiburon said.

"I don't care about your opinion. You were supposed to be watching to see when the dude left. Now what?" Spyder asked.

"Well, you guys could just drive up and see if the dude's car is still parked in the driveway." Randa said pointing out the obvious.

Tiburon looked in the rearview mirror as the anger washed over Spyder.

"Well you still should have been paying attention to see if the dude was in the car." Spyder said.

"If you smart guys were paying attention you would have noticed the police-looking car had tinted windows and it wouldn't have made a difference. You couldn't see through the windows anyway." Randa said.

"We'll drive around the corner and check the driveway." Spyder said mad that apparently he wasn't the smartest guy on the mission.

"Actually you're better off walking and leaving the car parked facing the exit in case we need to make a quick escape. If you drive into a dead end you can get your car boxed in." Randa pointed out.

Spyder had to admit that Randa was pretty smart for a rucca piece of ass. Instead of losing his temper he ordered the other two gangsters out of the car to go with him. It was a shame that none of the group in the car realized that in a four-person car kidnapping a fith person and an infant to drive out several states was going to be an issue.

The lock on the backdoor was easy to pick and the trio entered the house. They could hear Wanda moving around upstairs. Slowly they crept up the stairs to avoid creaking the steps as they advanced. They turned the knob on the first door and it was the nursery. The baby started crying in her crib and the surprised trio quickly dashed back to the hall. They heard as she fiddled with her bedroom door and the gangsters dashed into the bathroom. In a panic, they crowded into the walk-in closet where they hid in fear. Apparently, the execution of kidnapping a woman and child was scarier than the idea.

Wanda entered the bathroom as the villains watched through the door slats. The three gang bangers in the closet weren't prepared for how attractive their target was going to be. Wanda stood about five and a half feet tall and was all curves from head to toe. She had smooth coffee skin that glowed in the bathroom light. Her curly hair was still askew from sleep the night before but it only made her look sexier. Her black sweat shorts hugged her upper ass but flared enough at the bottom to show the folds of her ass cheeks. Any man would have risked his life for an opportunity to palm Wanda's full ass but that wasn't the showstopper. That honor belonged to her two half cantaloupe-sized breasts hanging freely without a bra in a loose creamsicle orange crop top that looks like a football jersey that had been razored off just as the underside of Wanda's breasts began.

Wanda bent down to pull a towel from beneath the sink and the three thugs crowded the door to try and get a glimpse of Wanda's huge teardrop-shaped breasts hanging freely. It took everything they had not to let out a satisfied moan when Wanda stood up and there was a hint of her dark chocolate areola showing where her crop top had ridden up a bit. Wanda turned to her left and collectively the cholos had one thought.

"Please turn on the shower." all three of them thought as if they could will their greatest desire into existence.

Their collective smiles were big enough that if teeth were lights the closet would have been visible from space as Wanda slid the glass door to the shower open. Wanda turned the hot water on full blast and walked over to the hamper. It couldn't have worked better if they had planned it the Nubian goddess was facing the closet when she used both hands to grab the hem of her crop top jersey. She pulled the garment over her head and gave the three vatos the thrill of their lives. None of them had been virgins for a few years now but Wanda's bare breasts were like nothing they had ever experienced in real life. Magazines spent thousands of dollars airbrushing and photoshopping models photos to mimic the perfect sweep and curves of Wanda's huge breasts and Wanda's caramel areolas that seemed to swirl into a perfect nipple tip that looked like a Tootsie Roll that leaves anyone viewing them wondering "how many licks does it take."

Wanda dropped the jersey into the open clothes hamper. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her sweat shorts and shucked them down her hips. Once the waistband cleared the curves of her ass the shorts fell the rest of the way to the floor. Wanda's admirers weren't the type to understand botany enough to realize how much her shaved pussy resembled a blooming orchid with the pink and lavender shading of her petals and stamen but were transfixed by the sight of the naked black goddess on the other side of the slat door.

Wanda hung her puffy pink towel over the bar by the shower and slid the door open again. A rush of steam from the shower flooded the room. The mirror instantly fogged up and so did the frosted glass door to the shower. Wanda was almost as amazing to watch in blurry silhouette as she was through clear glass. Her shapely curves were still clearly defined in the haze of steamed glass. Her areolas had almost as much effect as abstract dark spots on her full round breasts as before. Even though the fogged up glass the intruders could see her chest bounce and swing as she washed her hair. The white soap suds contrasted with her light brown skin as they washed over her body.

The would-be kidnappers were completely hypnotized by the erotic shape of Wanda behind the glass as she scrubbed her body. They imagined how her warm silky skin must feel. all three wished for an alternate universe where they could have been with the caramel temptress. It was an almost surreal experience imagining different lives where they could wake up to Wanda.

Suddenly there was a loud pounding from downstairs. The baby started crying in the next room from the sudden noise. Wanda cut the shower off and quickly stepped out of the shower. Rather than towel off she just grabbed a pink bathrobe and threw it on as she rushed out the bathroom dripping wet.

It took a few moments for the three gang bangers in the closet to get their heads straight. Slowly they crept out of the closet. They could hear Wanda come back up the stairs and go into the baby's room to stop its crying. They slowly eased past the room and back down the steps. In the reflection of the TV, Spyder could see Wanda's husband and her partner sitting in the living room. This was the guy that was supposed to be too much of a badass for the trio of gangsters to handle and instead, they had caught both him and his tough-guy bounty hunter partner slipping unaware in his very own living room. Spyder decided there was more glory in taking in the badass bounty hunting boxer and his partner than a woman and child so he made a field commander decision to change targets.

Julie the cholo badass and his cowboy partner had no idea the hoods were in the room until they felt the cold barrels of the cheap revolvers pressed into the backs of their necks. Finally, they noticed the reflection in the TV just in time to have a struggle with their sphincter muscles as they realized the danger they were in.

"Don't make a sound." Spyder whispered in Julie's ear.

"On your feet big boy." Oso ordered Duane who complied with tears in his eyes.

"If this goes wrong not only do both of you die but I'll make sure the girl and kid go out hard." Spyder said quietly as he lifted Julie's shoulder indicating he should stand up.

"Repeat what he said." Tiburon said to Julie.

"You'll kill all of us if you have too." Julie said.

"You, crybaby, you've heard it twice now. Nod if you understand." Spyder said to the blubbering Duane.

"Yes,' Duane said between sobs.

"Now let's all walk to the door." Spyder ordered.

Spyder was about to order Tiburon to signal Randa to bring the car down the block when it hit him that the car wasn't going to be big enough to carry all of them.

"Oh shit! The car's not big enough for all of us." Spyder said in a panic.

"What are we gonna do?" Oso asked realizing how fast this had gotten out of control.

"The van out front." Tiburon said like a genius.

"Oh look just like a suburban candy ass you got a bowl for keys right by the door." Spyder said scooping up the keys.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers