Bustin Out on the Bus

Story Info
Bad day for a black girl on the bus.
1.9k words
4.07
45.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Tanya Jenkins had the misfortune of having to move to a new school her senior year. The year before her mother's boss at the construction company had passed away and his son had taken over the company. The new owner was clearly in over his head and relied heavily on her mother his beautiful black secretary to show him the ropes. After a few months of long nights getting up to speed, the couple fell in love and were married shortly after.

Tanya found herself living across town and going to a new school. She didn't know anybody on the first day of her senior year. She found herself in an uncomfortable position. Her school was in a county that had a diversity quotient. All the schools had to have at least ten percent black students but couldn't be more than forty percent black. Her earlier school had little problems with the quotas as the neighborhood was naturally populated with an acceptable ratio of kids.

Her new school unfortunately was located in a much more affluent neighborhood with basically no black students who lived in the local area. To meet it's quota two busses shuttled over from the ghetto almost thirty miles to the south where almost two hundred black students loaded up each morning to travel over an hour each way. Tanya was the lone black student who wasn't bussed in from the ghetto.

Living so far from school and having to spend so much of the day commuting put a strain on many of the black students. It was harder to work after school, they had less time to sleep, and extracurriculars were almost impossible, but the biggest problem was that the distance they needed to travel home, made school punishments harsher. With no way to get home after detention little infractions ended up in suspensions for missing detention. Suspensions resulted in bad grades and by senior year the dropout rate was almost fifty percent for the black students.

In order to make it look like the school was doing something to address those numbers, all but one or two of the most successful black students were funneled into specialized dropout prevention classes leaving most of the regular exclusively white. Tanya was the only black student in most of her classes which left her isolated for most of the day. The only exception was during her PE class which included students from the specialized classes.

This just created more problems for Tanya as the only time he got to interact with her black schoolmates she had to do it wearing tight red shorts and a white tank top that showed off her huge triple D chest. Due to the fact that the faculty had been especially hard on the male black students, so many had dropped out by senior year that there was an almost four to one ratio of black senior girls to black senior boys. This imbalance made most of the boys incredibly cocky and aggressive sexually. Like most eighteen-year-old girls Tanya had experimented sexually and had sex a few times with one boy before but she wasn't prepared for the full-court press she received from the black boys in her class.

The more she resisted the more intrigued the boys became. This caused the black girls to get more jealous. Before long Tanya was more isolated in her gym class than she was when she was the only black student in her other classes. It didn't take long before the advances Tanya was getting in gym class started becoming physical. By the second week of school, she had her ass slapped by what seemed like every black boy in her class and had her boobs grabbed twice.

After one of the boys tried to slip a finger in the back of her shorts at the water fountain Tanya avoided the black kids in her class like the plague. No more basketball. Instead, she would play volleyball or ping pong. In the weight room, she never went near the bench press area where the black boys gathered and pretended they were lifting weights in prison. Tanya would almost exclusively work out on legs and abs with the white kids.

It didn't take long for the white males in her gym class to notice Tanya avoiding her black classmates. Tanya was not aware of how much they had noticed her previous harassment. Almost every time she had gotten her ass slapped at least a few pairs of white eyes had observed with great interest. Neither time Tanya had her huge breasts palmed and groped by her black classmates had gone unnoticed by less than a dozen of the white boys in the class. In fact, there was never a time during class that Tanya's tits weren't being stared at by the white guys around her.

Seeing Tanya tolerate the occasional butt grab or tit squeeze by her black classmates without consequence emboldened her white classmates to also take liberties with her body. It was never as blatant or as obvious as with the black guys but Tanya was constantly being "accidentally" bumped into or elbowed in the chest by the white guys in her class whenever she stood in their vicinity. Tanya didn't know which was worse the aggression of the black guys or the way the white boys treated her like a sexual curiosity.

It was then that Tanya watched Jeremiah board her bus for the first time. His younger brother Zedadiah had borrowed his car without asking and had gotten it towed for blocking a dumpster at the beach. Without the money to pay for the impound fee Jeremiah's car would be spending the week in the police lot and Jeremiah would be taking the bus.

Tanya was surprised she had never noticed Jeremiah before. He was very muscular for a high school student. At eighteen years old he was a thick two hundred and twenty pounds. Tanya would be surprised to learn that Jeremiah wasn't on the football team. Instead, he was an amateur boxer. He didn't seem like a bully but the other kids on the bus were giving him a wide berth as he walked down the bus aisle. Tanya was happy that he took a seat across the aisle from her.

Tanya's excitement was short-lived when at the next stop three of the more physically forward white guys from her gym class boarded and two of them sat next to her and squeezed her into the window and a third took a seat behind her but refused to sit down so he could obviously look down her shirt. Trevor the blonde baseball player next to her immediately spread his arms so that his elbow was pressed into her right breast. Her tit was pushed so far to the left that Tanya felt her right nipple pop out of her bra and rub against her blouse.

The friction of her lowcut yellow cotton blouse against the sensitive dark skin around Tanya's areola caused her nipple to harden and puff out to an extraordinary level. Trevor had never managed to pleasure any of his previous sexual partners enough to elicit this type of physical response with his clueless groping and pinching tit play technique was all but overwhelmed by the sight of Tanya's nipple poking through the thin material of her blouse.

Trevor was barely able to hold it together as he stood to open the window next to Tanya. As he fiddled with the latches his erect cock rubbed against Tanya's face through his jeans. Tanya knew it wasn't an accident as Trevor maneuvered his white erection around the corner of her full lips. Once the window was down Trevor retook his seat but not before brushing both her breasts with the flat of his hand that only could have been less subtle if he had cupped one of her tits as his palm slid over her chest.

A pair of sunglasses fell on Tanya's lap that Liam, the boy standing in the seat behind her, dropped on purpose. Before Tanya could react the boy was reaching over to retrieve his property. His thumb hooked the inside edge of her blouse.

"Oops!" Liam said giving a half-hearted attempt at pretending it was an accident as Tanya's puckered nip and areola spilled out of her blouse.

A stunned gasp escaped Tanya's lips as she realized her puffy black nipple had been exposed. This, unfortunately, got the attention of the guys in the seat in front of Tanya as well who turned around and were greeted with the amazing sight of one of Tanya's bare tits hanging out of her blouse.

Trevor's eyes almost bugged out of his head at the giant black nipple topping Tanya's naked breast. As Tanya moved to cover her exposed chest Trevor quickly blocked her hand from shielding her loose orb. He pinned her hand to the window and the guy in front grabbed her wrist and held it firmly in place to prevent Tanya from making another attempt to hide the first nude milk sack he had ever seen in person.

Tanya whimpered in protest when Trevor returned his hand to her exposed breast. He used his middle finger to rapidly flick Tanya's hard nipple as the guys seated in front and Liam in back of Tanya watched the ripple effect across the large brown orb. Liam reached over and tried to pull the other breast from Tanya's blouse but couldn't stretch the material enough to expose Tanya's giant black boob. After a few seconds of making no real progress in getting Tanya's other breast out Liam gave up and just pulled the hem of her shirt over her giant rack.

With both of Tanya's juicy tits on display, Trevor couldn't resist the urge to get one of her big nipples in his mouth. Trevor was rudely suckling Tanya's puckered right nipple before she could utter even a whimper of protest. Just as it dawned on Tanya that she was having her tit sucked off on a crowded bus while a group watched on Liam and the guy sitting in front of her started competing for which of them could get the biggest handful of her other exposed tit. Tanya felt her breast jiggle and squished as the two boys jostled for position.

Tanya heard a loud slap on her right and a hollow thunk on her left. All of a sudden Trevor and the other two boys had ceased all contact with her chest. When she looked up she saw Jeremiah tightly clenching the back of Trevor's neck in a vice-like one-handed grip that was obviously leaving bruises under the fingers and Liam behind her had his face mashed into the window frame leaving a straight line indentation of the frame along half of his face. in front of Tanya, the other boy who had previously been manhandling her breast had his arms up in surrender in case Jeremiah turned on him next.

With only a slight grunt of effort, Jeremiah flung Trevor into the aisle and grabbed Liam behind her by the shirt, and yanked him out of his seat as well. He turned to the boy in front of Tanya who was already easing towards the bus aisle when Jeremiah cuffed him in the side of his head hard enough that the ringing in his ear lasted the rest of the ride home that the three of them spent cowering in the back of the bus. Praying that Jeremiah didn't get up from the seat he had taken next to Tanya.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers