Wanda Shacking Up

Story Info
Pool party takes a turn.
4.6k words
3.28
46.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after "Three Wishes Carnival."

Wanda's mom and Aunt Sheba were having a birthday party at Wanda's parents' house. The weather had changed and had gotten quite warm in the late spring. It was the perfect time for a backyard barbeque pool party. Wanda's parents were partners in a very successful dental practice. Elijah Wilson, Wanda's dad, was one of two dentists at the practice, and Mona, Wanda's mom, ran the business.

The Wilsons' financial success had largely isolated them from much of the modern black community. Family barbeques were the one time that Elijah and his wife Mona embraced their roots. Mona and her sister Sheba would spend two days prepping in the kitchen.

Ever since Elijah and Mona had bought the house, Mona and Sheba had a contest to see who had the best side dish. Mona would make a batch of mac and cheese and Sheba would make potato salad. Whoever's dish got finished would be declared the winner. To keep things interesting the twins had a running bet. The loser of the competition would have to pretend to have her bikini top fall off in the pool.

In the beginning, it had been fun. Mona and Sheba got a kick out of it. Elijah would get all charged up from either seeing his sister in law topless or from seeing the expression on whichever guy Sheba was dating getting a peek of his wife's tits. It was actually usually more than a peek as mona had mastered pretending not to notice her nudity and then freezing in mock surprise that a stranger had seen her topless. Both Mona and Sheba did their best to prolong their exposure.

Mona and Sheba would wait for the girls to go inside and play video games before they put on their show. It was always a good time, a little harmless sexy fun. Both sisters knew they could expect an extra fun night of birthday sex after their man had gotten worked up either seeing their partner's sister topless or their mate's tits exposed to another guy.

This would be the first year Sheba didn't have a date for the party. For some strange reason, Sheba just couldn't find a date. It wasn't really that she couldn't find a date. She could always find a date if she wanted. The fact that all three of Mona and Sheba's daughters were now in serious relationships had Sheba feeling weird about not being in a long term relationship herself.

Sheba had always thought her daughters were going to take after her and love the no strings attached bachelorette lifestyle their whole lives the same way she had. When her sister's daughter had gotten knocked up and married within a year of high school graduation, Sheba and her daughter's joked about Wanda retiring her vagina before getting any real playing time. Sheba and her daughters were convinced that Wanda's proclivity for public nudity was reaction to her poor sexlife. The fact that all three had their brushes with public exposure never crossed their mind.

Now Sheba's younger daughter Diana was engaged to a white guy. Sure he was a white guy who was so close with his black best friend they referred to each other as siblings. Sheba had been a proud rebel in her seventies era youth. While Jacob might have been white, he had a crusaders drive to change the world. He was focused on a career as a public defender instead of becoming a wealthy pay lawyer. Sheba admired that. Jacob's best friend Solomon was black and also pursuing a legal career but he was working for the prosecutor's office. Sheba would rather her daughter marry a white boy than an Uncle Tom who devoted his life to locking up black men. She was never moved by the fact that the black men Solomon helped lock up were statistically more likely to have victimized other people of color than all but the most despicable racist white guys.

The relationship that bothered Sheba the most was her daughter Tanya's new boyfriend. Moses Springsteen was the same age as Sheba. In fact, Moses was actually a couple of years older than Sheba. He had been divorced twice. The fact that he was successful made no difference to Sheba. He was a sleazy bail bondsman who made a living loaning criminals money to get out of jail. That he hired animals like Wanda's husband and his redneck partner to run down bail skips in the ghettos disgusted Sheba. Sheba only tolerated Moses "Springer" Springsteen because her daughter saw something special in him. Sheba didn't realize Tanya's attraction to the middle-aged businessman was she had witnessed the man stare down two deranged sexual predators to rescue her.

"It's a shame that we're not going to have our usual birthday bet." Mona said to her sister as the prepped for the pool party.

"Who says we can't bet?" Sheba asked.

"Well, it looks like you couldn't find a man this year." Mona teased.

"Lucky for you cause my potato salad is on point this year, not like your burnt macaroni." Sheba replied.

"Alright ho, talk shit when there's no bet this year." Mona said.

"Who says there's no bet this year?" Sheba asked.

"You ain't got a man for me to flash if you win. Not that it was gonna be a problem anyway." Mona answered.

"It seems to me that there's plenty of men you could flash coming to this wang dang today." Sheba replied.

"I can't be flashing my tits to Wanda's husband." Mona said,

"Why not? I didn't complain all those times your husband got to see my tits." Sheba responded.

"What would my daughter think if I flashed her husband?" Mona asked.

"You're son in law has seen tits before. Hell from what I've heard your little daughter can't keep her clothes on herself. Julie is probably as big a perv as your husband getting off on it. You know a girl goes for a guy like their dad." Sheba answered.

"You got some nerve talking about daughters and daddy issues. That greasy Jew is twice Tanya's age. And as far as reputations go your little daughters have been hot to trot since as long as I can remember." Mona said.

"My daughters weren't knocked up in high school, grandma Mona." Sheba said.

"Cause you had them on birth control as soon as they could walk." Mona said.

"The doctor put them on that cause it was good for their skin." Sheba replied.

"Well it didn't do nothing for Di's ashy ass elbows. Hell her elbows are whiter than her boyfriend's pale ass." Mona said as the two sisters broke up laughing.

"So it's a bet then? When my potato salad gets ate first, you're gonna flash those tits for all these guys." Sheba said.

"When my mac and cheese gets finished first you're gonna flash those tits for all these guys." Mona said.

The bet was on.

The party was in full swing. Because Julie had made a rare appearance Mona and Elijah had invited his bounty hunter partner Duane too. It wasn't so much that Julie was anti-social it was more that Julie was always working. Duane was in much the same boat as both were balancing early boxing careers with the demands of running down bail skips. Julie was also balancing raising a baby daughter while his wife went to nursing school and the demands of the fast hospital administrators program she had been selected for. Having Duane and their boss Springer there helped insure that Julie wouldn't be in a hurry to leave.

What nobody hosting the event had anticipated was that when Diana's boyfriend wanted to invite his brother and their other legal colleague Jacob and Solomon would invite Raphael Duran. They had met Raphie through his cousin Julie but both the public defender's office and the state prosecutor's office found Raphie to be an excellent investigator. Raphie showing up was a big surprise.

Jacob and Springer didn't know that Raphie had sort of slept with Tanya and Diana at Wanda's wedding. Neither man would have understood that it was actually a power move on the sisters' part as they rode him into oblivion and had left him a quivering used up ball in one of the hotel rooms in response to his misbehavior at the wedding. Raphie had not forgotten that Tanya and Diana had been absolutely voracious in bed and was quite intimidated by the sisters. He had a deep respect for Jacob and Springer that they were able to keep up with the women. Raphie reasoned that Springer must have been an absolute monster in the sack twenty years ago if the middle-aged version kept Tanya coming back for more.

Raphie was well behaved after his encounter with the sisters but Wanda was still very upset at his presence. He had made her feel bad about the strip show she had done for her husband at his bachelor party. It was the same typical Mexican possessive bullshit machismo nonsense Julie's father tried to push on Julie. Then Raphie tried to blackmail Wanda for sex when he thought he had proof of Wanda's infidelity. Raphie had even tried to suggest that Jacob's lawyer family would make sure Julie got full custody of Alexis in the divorce. This was before Jacob and Diana had started dating and quickly gotten engaged.

Wanda had been semi assaulted at the party where Jacob and Diana had first hooked up. Her attacker had worn a mask and Wanda couldn't be sure who she had been with. Raphie had been one of the prime suspects. Wanda had suspected it had been Raphie so much that she debated telling her husband it had been him. The one thing stopping her was that Wanda knew that in the heat of the moment her attacker was content to just masterbate while pressed to her body and it was the excited Wanda who actually pushed things to pentration. Her surprised assalent cried out in shocked pleasure as Wanda took his full length. His shocked pleasured moan alerted nearby bystanders to their activities and her attacker ran off. Wanda had down played the incident saying nothing had happend.

Raphie had brought a date to the party. Marina was the daughter of hippies who made money inventing a plastic bag made from vegetable oil instead of petroleum byproducts that in theory was better for the environment but used four times the energy to produce than regular plastic bags, therefore, nullifying the benefit. Their main customers were the wave of new organic supermarkets that were getting in on the new organic food craze. While she smelled of marijuana and natural soaps she had a natural wood nymph like beauty. She was waif thin and wore the briefest of bikini's in a mock Southwestern Indian pattern. She had a hemp shoulder bag that had a pair of faded cut off jean shorts and a beautiful Seminole Indian patchwork pullover sweater for after swimming was done for the day. Elijah Wilson, Mona's husband was quite taken with the young woman which annoyed both Wanda and Mona as he flirted harmlessly with her. Both women had to bregrudgingly admit it was fairly impressive that Marina knew what the patterns on the pullover meant to the Seminole tribe and that she had picked it out because of the water themes represented in the abstract patterns.

Duane's girlfriend Karen was somewhat standoffish. She was from Lubbock Texas and from a family that wasn't used to associating with so many people of color. In her group of friends back home it was a big deal that they had a Mexican friend. It was a little overwhelming for Karen even though the Wilson family was quite successful and Elijah had gone through great efforts to make sure his daughter Wanda spoke properly and carried herself in a proper manner. Sheba was a successful newspaperwoman she ran the fact-checkers and proofreaders at the local paper. She and her daughters were a little sassier than Wanda.

Solomon had also brought a date, a young preacher's daughter named Adina. While Adina wore the most conservative one piece suit she could find it did nothing to hide the fact that she had a massive chest. Adina was the rare female house guest that had a bigger chest than the usual party attendees. It hadn't gone unoticed by the male guests. Solomon was somewhat disapointed that Julie paid his date so little attention. Solomon had accidentially said a few things about Wanda's chest before he realized she was his wife and Julie had ignored Sol. Julie completly wrote him off as a threat. It hurt Sol's feelings deeply as he prided himself on being a ladies man.

Sol and Jacob went to Julie's father's gym and trained with Julie and Duane for fun in exchange for the legal work Jacob's father had done for Julie although Jacob's father had done the legal work because Julie had protected Jacob from a stabbing when they both spent a weekend in county jail. Sol knew what kind of physical specimine Julie actually was and why he wasn't threatend by his comments about Wanda. Julie was physically close to the ultimate man. He was as strong as a gorilla and harder than steel. Jacob and Sol both on the loosing end of a fight with one of the fighters from the gym once. Julie stepped in and ended the fight in seconds. Solomon was hoping to make Julie jealous of the big titty babe he had scored. Instead Julie paid Adina no mind.

Adina got plenty of side glances from the other party attendees both male and female. For a family of huge breasted women, they were surprisingly catty when faced with a bigger breasted woman. It didn't help that Solomon really was a very good looking young man. Solomon and his friend Jacob had not learned a lot from their time training in the Duran family gym but they had become shockingly fit doing bag work and jump rope drills.

Lunch was served and both side dishes were, as expected, quite popular. Sheba pushed her daughter's dates to load up on her special recipe potato salad. Duane and Karen were both deprived white kids who had been brought up on boxed mac and cheese and had a weird preference for kraft. Springer was Jewish and while not kosher avoided pork. The bacon grease in the cheese sauce had him taking a pass on the baked pasta as well. That proved to be the deciding factor in whose dish was finished first.

As the last of the potato salad was scooped onto Adina's plate, Mona came to the realization of what was expected of her. She hadn't really thought it all the way through when she made the bet with her sister. In the past, Sheba's string of boyfriends was never expected to stick around for long. Sheba changed boyfriends like she changed shirts. These party attendees most likely would be in her life for much longer.

Julie was her son in law who while incredibly faithful to his wife was clearly a breast man from the way she caught him looking at Wanda. Jacob was already engaged to her niece and seemed like the perfect crusader idealist for Diana. Springer treated her other niece like gold and didn't appear to be going anywhere.

Duane and her son in law were very close. It was hard to think of any of Julie's other friends' names. Mona didn't like the idea of Duane seeing her tits. His thick Texas accent made her skin crawl if he talked too long. He had been cool enough to not wear his usual cowboy garb to her pool party but his huge belt buckles and Stetson hat collection always filled Mona with bad thoughts. The more she thought about it, she remembered that back in Texas Duane's family was in the cotton business.

What really was making Mona nervous was that Raphie and Solomon were both so good looking. In fact, it was hard to tell which was more handsome. They were both real pretty boys. It was hard to believe none of the younger girls in the family had any interest in either of them. Mona was very reluctant to flash such attractive young men she didn't know.

Sheba sensed her sister's reluctance to flash the large gathering of men. Mona got no sympathy from her sister. If twins were supposed to have a secret connection and closeness, Sheba was feeling none of it today. She couldn't wait till Mona made her big reveal.

"Party is gonna be wrapping up soon. It's getting to be time to lose the top." Sheba teased.

Mona wandered over to the diving board. She looked out over the crowd. Raphie and Solomon casually floated near the diving board. They weren't actually paying attention to Mona. The two were lost in some conversation about background information gathering Raphie was doing for Solomon's office. Mona wondered how Solomon could be paying attention to Raphie when his beautifully big breasted date was rocking a swimsuit. If Solomon wasn't interested in Adina's breasts how excited was he going to be to see her fortysomething-year-old tits?

Mona was trying to think of a way to chicken out when she glanced to the shallow end of the pool. Her husband Elijah was clearly flirting with both Solomon and Raphie's dates. Mona didn't know which bothered her more, Elijah flirting with the svelt white girl or the huge breasted Adina. It wasn't so much the age thing it was the fact that Marina was the complete opposite of Mona and Solomon's date was a ramped up version of what Elijah liked about Mona.

While Mona was contemplating it, Sheba had realized that Mona had lost her nerve to fulfill the bet. Sheba knew that it wouldn't be long before the guests started leaving. It was now or never and Sheba was going to make sure it was now.

As Mona was distracted Sheba crept up behind her on the diving board. Sheba grabbed the string behind Mona's neck that held her light purple bikini top on.

"Titty time!!" Sheba yelled as she grasped Mona's top with one hand and shoved her sister from the board with the other.

Mona gasped as she teetered on the edge of the board. She tilted forward for a second before losing her balance. With a high pitched scream, Mona landed between Raphie and Solomon. Raphie didn't hesitate to cup the bare breasts within his reach. Despite being in her forties Mona still had very full and firm breasts. Mona was stunned that the handsy young man's boldness as his palms rubbed her firm nipples. A moan escaped from her lips as the electric sensation of a practical strangers hands brushing her puckered areolas. Raphie took Mona's reaction as a cue to wrap his arm around her body and pull her to him.

Mona's eyes went wide with shock as she felt Raphie's erection press into her pelvis. Raphie was half her husband's age and it had been many years since she had felt an erection that hard. Raphie felt like a hot water pipe pressed into her pubic mound. Mona had never experienced a cock that was as warm as Raphie before. Mona could feel the heat through not just her tight spandex bikini bottoms but also Raphie's swim trunks.

Mona couldn't resist the urge to slide her pelvis along Raphie's warm erection. Raphie slipped a finger in her swimsuit and trailed it along the bottom of her left butt cheek. Mona's mouth contorted in shock. Raphie took the opportunity to stick his tongue in her mouth. Mona's surprise gave way to pleasure as Raphie rolled his tongue in hers. Mona forgot where she was and closed her eyes at the sensation.

Raphie felt an arm lock around his neck. As he was hoisted out of the water he thought it was Elijah dragging him out of the pool. When he realized two huge breasts pressed into his back he was confused. Once he was on dry ground he turned to come face to face with a furious Wanda.

"How dare you come to my father's house and do that with my mother?" Wanda was screaming.

Raphie's erection stuck straight out in his wet shorts. While he was surprised that Wanda was able to lift him out of the pool, the frantic motion of her neck as she continued to scream at him amused him enough that he cracked a smile.

"Laugh this off." Wanda said slapping Raphie across the face.

As his face burned not just pain but embarrassment as well. Raphie forgot that she was his cousin's wife. Anger pulsed through his veins. Without thinking Raphie's hand shot out to the center of Wanda's bikini top. Raphie yanked down so hard Wanda stumbled forward a step. Wanda locked eyes with her stunned and still topless mother and Solomon in the pool. Solomon's clearly locked on to Wanda's bare breasts.

Raphie's anger was still not sated. His pride still hurt from the sting of Wanda's slap. Raphie's right hand shot out and slapped Wanda on her bare left tit. Wanda's eyes went wild with rage before the pain registered. Raphie read her thoughts through her pupils. as her left knee rose like a phoenix for Raphie's balls, he shot his ass backward. Wanda grazed Raphie's still rock hard erection but missed his testicles completely. The realization that Raphie was still rock hard plus the look of lust on Solomon's face distracted Wanda long enough for Raphie to catch behind her still raised knee. Raphie's other hand snaked around her waist and fully cupped her bikini-clad ass cheek.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12