All Comments on 'Wanda Shacking Up'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this erotica, or just a raacist manifesto?

There are websites for racist tripe. This isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a shit

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

After half of the people in your place have been described and I have no clue what you were trying to say to me, I had to realize that only more nonsense was told. Maybe you have time to explain to me what you wanted to express with this story. What should be sexy and exciting about it has not been revealed to me!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I have yet to read a good pool party story in LW. This one did not change that fact.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
To 26thNC

I know it was weak as a LW story. Those elements were admittedly lacking in this entry. The overall collection of stories has a through arc and this was mostly a story development entry. I know it was weak. I really chose LW over exhibitionist/voyeur mainly because LW gets more readers. It's a trade-off because LW readers are notorious for one bombing works or authors who don't please them. I may rethink my decision to post in LW in the future but it was nice to get so many views on my work.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
To mattenw

It might not be obvious what the purpose of this entry was as it was part of a larger work. I was trying to establish that the relationships between the characters are developing. In theory, the reader should walk away from this entry knowing that Tanya and Springer are happy enough that they are moving in together. The reader should be aware that Solomon and Adina continue to be a thing. The reader should understand that Raphie and Wanda have issues related to a mutual physical attraction. I could go on but the reader is supposed to get a sense of many details and motivations the characters experience throughout the series.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry you feel it's racist.

I'm not sure which details you found racist. The characters are ethnic and diverse by design. Most if not all of these characters are supposed be sympathetic. Even Raphie is supposed to have redeeming qualities and a slow conversion that should have been hinted at here. I understand that much of my work could be problematic but I'm exploring race as a component of a kink/fetish that isn't race-focused. There is a real dearth of ethnic erotica that isn't race fetish focused. It's a difficult needle to thread and I admit that I miss the target often. I do think it's worth the effort to try though. Most of erotic fantasy is power based in some way. People of color get to have fantasies about public exposure/infidelity/nonconsent too. Black women get excited when they're treated like sex icons too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nasty racist shit. Go fuck yourself.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Pug, you gave reasonable, measured responses to comments on your story. I appreciate that you didn’t delete unfavorable comments and didn’t have a temper tantrum. I did not one bomb your story.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
To 26thNC

I wasn't accusing anyone specifically of one bombing my work or even suggesting that a one rating might not be a legit rating. I'm sure that I also got fives from fans who might not have liked this entry but didn't want to discourage me from continuing the story. I do appreciate all feedback from ratings to number of story views to the most valuable feedback comments. It lets me know if what I'm doing is working or not. Sometimes a negative reaction is actually what I'm going for. Not all my characters are meant to be likable and not all their actions are meant to get a positive response. I mentioned the one bombing authors get just to let people know we pay a price for our actions. I acknowledge it is somewhat manipulative to post in the LW category when my story lacks much of what the genre fans want in a LW story. The price I pay is an annoyed group of readers. Comments are always appreciated because they directly let me know what the reader thought instead of leaving me to interpret ratings and number of views. Literotica gives writers a tremendous amount of power to delete negative comments about their work to prevent harassment. I would only use that in response to extreme trolling or a dangerous level of harassment that Literotica also monitors for anyway. I would never start or participate in a flame war in the comment section for the sake of views but I have seen a comment flame war drive a decent amount of traffic to a piece. With some of the controversial topics in erotica fantasy a thoughtful exchange is quite appealing. I guess that is why I find myself in so many youtube and Wikipedia rabbit holes. Thank you for the feedback and response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smack some sense into him

You literally wrote a paragraph where a complete slime all, as you have written him, does a 180 morale correction after being slapped. There is nothing slow about this conversion. I laughed so hard reading that it was so far out of left field.

By the way was Julie taking a shit in the house. He was a nonfactor and Julie is anything but a nonfactor. And should it not have been titled Tanya Shacking Up? Or at least Wanda: Shacking Up.

Glad your writing again. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
About quick conversion and Julie's non factor in entry.

I'm attempting to build up Springer as a character. His sobering effect on Raphie was meant to establish that he's more of a distinguished and accomplished character. The intention was to play up his quiet dignified strength and power as opposed to Julie's raw violent energy. I want to contrast Springer to the dirty old men characters that populate my Wandaverse.

Julie was there but it all happened so fast. I wanted Wanda to step in when Raphie was acting up and inflict some physical damage. I get a fair amount of criticism for the damsel stories early on in the series. Wanda and the other characters physically fighting back plays well with the female readership.

I title everything in the main storyline Wanda so readers can find them easier. It seems to be easier to direct Literotica newbies to my work alphabetically.

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I should have something new up soon.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
This was emailed to me

This message contains feedback for: Pugzilla

About the submission: Wanda Shacking Up

This feedback was sent by: xxxxxxxxxxx

Title:

Loving Wives

Comments:

Hey buddy,

Your onto a goldmine here and it may help you with your taking the action too far dilemma. You can actually give the LW turd monkeys what they're always crying for.

For the full effect you will need to have Wanda succumb reluctant or otherwise, either way she should love it and can't get enough. Then after the hot affair Julie finds out and does what Julie does. Upper cuts and mother fuckers for everybody.

The LW crowd would be ecstatic with two pages of Jules pummeling Wanda's abusers into dog food. You'd get your views and win over the crowd that hates themselves.

Of course the sex should match the intensity and level of detail to win over the rest of the readers. Win, win. Have your cake and it it too. As I'm read into the Wandaverse I know they are heading for a divorce so it seems like it could be the building blocks.

Just some thoughts

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

Thank you for the feedback. I'm not really at war with the LW fanbase. I respect and appreciate how voracious they are as readers and am very happy that they engage at the rate that they do.

I have an entry that might fill that premise planned for the future. It might be a bit of an unreliable narrarator story. It will probably have a healthy dose of slime ball character dark edge but should fit criteria for intense details and maybe a Julie based ending.

The divorce will actually give me tons of opportunities to flip that dynamic about a bit.

Thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At war?

Sounds like the email was encouraging a wronged husband doing out some well deserved retribution. How all these stories should end IMHO. And he divorces.the cheating slut all the better. This is a win win, dont see how its implied you'd be warring with anyone. Of course the sender thinks.were turd monkys which is juvenile but he has.good suggestions.

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
Respectfully not at war

As a fairly productive writer who takes an active part in the comment section, I have mentioned the curious mix of genre fans in the LW category a few times in the past.

It was most often after I got a savaging in the ratings or the comment section. I have a small fanbase who sometimes feels the need to defend me or offer encouragement in the face of negativity.

The LW fans are notoriously hard to please, mostly because there are distinct and separate fanbases. There are the ones that want to steal a woman from their man. There are the ones that want the wanton woman to be punished for her discrepancies. And there is the group that I try and write for the "cuck" fantasy crowd.

The "cucks" inspire a strong reaction from the other groups of fans. The guys who fantasize about steeling wives think "cucks" are wimps. The punishment crowd doesn't want the wife to get away with her acts. I'm aware of this reaction and am ok with it. The readers are allowed any opinion they want and can have any reaction to my stories they want.

The only time I feel a need to defend my work is when it's a short comment that doesn't give me any inside into the problem. "You Suck" isn't very helpful. And I will solicit/request further feedback so I know if the problem was a story/content problem or an execution problem or a bad technical writing problem.

I'm never mad at the commenters. I appreciate the feedback. I comment on the negative feedback because I want to encourage readers to leave more. I enjoy the dialog about the issues I write about. Some of my core steady readers take my dialog with negative commentors as hurt feelings on my part. Or a defensive reaction. Or as I put it "war" I was stating that I don't get upset about the negative reactions to my work.

The reaction I have gotten from this entry has me thinking I should write a planned entry that will address these requests sooner rather than later. By sooner I mean drop the stories I'm working on and get the story done this week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf is this

This is literally the shittiest story I've ever come across on this site. Too many characters introduced for no reason, and stupid relationship descriptions like "x's sisters daughter" rather than "x's niece" or "y's daughter"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
??

Are you done making stories?

Can we please go back to Wanda's 3 wishes and where her husband got mad and aftert the hotel. If you are done I understand

PugzillaPugzillaover 3 years agoAuthor
Not done

No, I'm not done with the series. I'm working 60+ hours a week right now. On top of that, it's been a little crazy in the world. It's hard not to get caught in a time suck wormhole every time you go online. My phone is brokenish and close to being broken enough to replace, when that happens it'll be easier to squeeze writing time in.

I have a bit of work to do to finish up the Three Wishes storyline. I've teased some of the outcome in other stories. I'm going to set up the conclusion to the hotel encounter shortly too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...