Wanda Shacking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda's eyes bulged with shock as Raphie pulled her to his body. Wanda's pelvis pared Raphie's erection down for an instant before sliding under her pelvis. Wanda felt her knees shake as she felt Raphie's hard member slide across her clitoris. She could feel his body heat through her swimsuit. Wanda let out a shocked gasp as Raphie's erection pushed spandex into her open vagina.

For a second, part of Wanda wanted Raphie inside of her. She couldn't deny that she was deeply attracted to him despite his caustic personality. Wanda was attracted to him for all the reasons he was different from Julie. Raphie was a pretty boy heartbreaker that oozed confidence. While Julie was a rugged brawler protector that lacked confidence despite his obvious strengths.

Reality kicked back in as Wanda felt Raphie's hand slide down her ass crack and into the elastic waist of his swim trunks. Raphie was actually about to try and enter her. Wanda was shocked the determined intent in his eyes as she felt his burning manhood rub up against her inner thigh in an effort to slip into her bikini bottom.

Wanda crashed her forehead into Raphie's vulnerable nose. A red flash of electric pain shot through Raphie's mind as he grabbed Wanda's swimsuit top again and yanked her into the pool as he stepped to the side. Wanda belly-flopped painfully as her bare breasts hit the water. Her mother and Solomon rushed to her aide as she came up.

As the pain in his nose started to clear the weight of what he had just done hit Raphie all at once. In his peripheral vision, he detected movement. Icy cold fear ran through his spine at the thought of Julie's presence. A wave of adrenaline hit Raphie all at once his only hope was to catch Julie by surprise and run like hell.

Raphie turned and planted his feet as solid as he could and his knees and shoulders exploded in motion as he flung his hands forward in a shove. He looked into Tanya's angry eyes as his hands hit her shoulders with all his might. He watched in shock as Tanya somersaulted backward. Raphie was so stunned to see a girl coming at him that he forgot to run after he shoved her.

Raphie had been terrified of Julie or even Elijah after taking liberties with Mona in the pool. Looking at the prone Tanya, Raphie thought of Duane attacking him at his boss Springer's behest. Raphie felt a slight sense of relief when he saw Duane still seated with his girl, shocked at what was happening but not rushing to defend his boss's honor.

Raphie's relief vanished as Springer's hand exploded across his face. Raphie felt his lip break across his teeth. The Mexican Duran family had always been a boxing family. Slaps were what they used to call sissy fighting. Springer changed Raphie's thinking about slapping with one strike.

Unlike the rage he felt when Wanda had hit him, Springer made Raphie ashamed. The stern light in the man's eyes let Raphie know that Springer considered Raphie a second rate man. It wasn't that Springer was a successful businessman or commanded respect in a world violent dangerous men. Raphie had rubbed elbows with wealthy and powerful men who practically ran the state.

Springer acted with integrity. It made sense to Raphie what the beautiful young Tanya saw in the older man. Before Raphie had written the whole relationship off as a sugar daddy and gold digger fling. Raphie felt truly ashamed. He admired Springer so much, he would do anything to be the kind of man Springer was. Springer sensed Raphie's conversion.

"It's time for you to leave son. I don't know what got into you today. It seems to have passed. If I ever see it again, we're going to finish this conversation." Springer said to Raphie.

Raphie was able to leave without further incident. He would clearly never be welcome in Elijah and Mona's home again. He would also do well to keep some distance between him and Julie for a while.

The incident cast a shadow of mixed emotions over the rest of the party. Adina had noticed how hard Solomon had been staring at Wanda's breasts while she had them out. His reaction made her quite jealous. Adina realized that much of Solomon's reaction had been due to the fact that she had been making him go slow. As the daughter of a very successful black church leader, Adina felt pressure to to proceed slowly in all relationships. Solomon's reaction to Wanda's chest made Adina realize it was probably time to put out before Solomon strayed.

The biggest reaction was from the older members of the family. Elijah Mona and Sheba had always been sceptical of Springer's intentions with Tanya. Seeing the impressive way Springer put Raphie in his place really impressed Elijah and Sheba. As the party wound to a close, Elijah and Sheba made their way over to Springer.

"Listen, I'm really impressed with how you handled things today." Elijah said shaking Springer's hand.

"Thank you that means a lot." Springer said looking Elijah in the eye.

"Yeah, you know I wasn't crazy about you dating my daughter at first." Sheba said.

"Oh yea, you definatly gave me that impression." Springer laughed.

"You really showed me something today." Elijah said.

"Actually it was really your wife and daughter who were showing stuff today." Springer joked.

"Hey. watch it. Just when I'm starting to be impressed with how you treat my niece." Elijah replied.

"Well she might be your niece and your daughter but I'm crazy about her." Springer said.

"Yeah that's pretty obvious. It looks like you're getting serious." Sheba answered.

"Well, she did agree to move in with me." Springer replied.

Sheba and Elijah stood in stunned silence.


12