Wanda Viewing Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Boyfriend forced to watch.
2.1k words
3.89
20k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of Wanda series that focuses on humiliation and exposure for awhile. If you liked the humiliation and exposure stuff then read my ENF and Spanish Fly spinoffs. They focus more on my bad guy characters doing bad stuff. The natural progression of the story has gone in the direction of building a romance. I intend to cross things up again but not for a while.

*

Wanda looked at Julie zip-tied to a rolling chair as Donny and Dillon placed plastic school chairs on either side of Julie. Dillon gave Wanda one last evil look of triumph as Britney tried to stuff the pair of panties Wanda had worn to the gym in her mouth. Wanda turned her head to avoid the panties. Donny flashed his knife and stuck it near Julie's eye. Wanda relented and opened her mouth. Britney stuffed the cloth deep in her mouth. Ashley taped over Wanda's mouth. The curtain lowered cutting off Wanda's view of the front of the stage where Julie sat between Dillon and Donny.

"Next time that curtain comes up, you will be facing your biggest audience yet," Britney whispered in Wanda's ear before disappearing to watch Julie be tortured with his girlfriends taped humiliation.

Wanda was spared having to watch Julie as he witnessed her degradation but she was able to hear everything through the curtain.

"Britney, please start the tape," Dillon told his sister.

Wanda heard the noise from the crowded beach playing on the video. She was wondering what Julie was seeing. Then Dillon started a running commentary.

"OOOO, Wanda sure looks hot in her new bikini," Dillon began. As the screen showed Wanda walking along the beach.

"She sure is getting a lot of looks from the guys on the beach." he continued. The camera panned out to all the guys obviously watching Wanda as she bounced along the sand.

"Looks like Wanda's enjoying the attention," Britney chimed in. As Wanda sported a knowing smile as she spotted her admirers.

"Whoa look at those tits," Donny blurted out. As the TV filled with a closeup of Wanda's chest.

"If you like tits then you're gonna love what's coming next," Dillon said.

"Oh look a volleyball court. That sounds like a fun activity." Dillon commented.

"There sure a lot of guys in the stands to watch pick up games of beach volleyball." Wanda heard one of Dillon's goons say.

"Oh, Wanda is going over to talk to those college guys. I wonder what they're talking about." Dillon said.

"Those are some good looking guys. Did you notice how little they are looking Wanda in the eye when they talk to her?" Dillon asked incredulously.

"I can name two good reasons not to look that girl in the eye." Donny quipped with a hateful tone.

Wanda heard Julie grunt like he was straining at the gym.

"Easy big guy, the show is just getting good." Dillon mocked.

"Wanda sure is looking that one guy up and down. Do you sense a spark?" Dillon asked. Wanda is clearly interested in one of the guys.

"He is really cute with those hard abs and tight ass," Britney remarked.

"Do you think she wants some dick?" Dillon asked.

"For sure he wants what she's slinging in that top," Donny said. The guy is definitely staring at Wanda's huge breasts now.

"Give it a minute," one of the stooges remarked.

"It looks like Wanda and her friends are going to play those handsome guys," Dillon remarked.

"Wow, Wanda sure does have a nice big ass," Dillon remarked as Wanda's back was to the camera.

"Those guys sure do suck," Dillon remarked as Ashley spiked the ball over the net.

"Well, I was all-state," Ashley commented as she again slammed the ball past her opponents.

"Next point wins," Dillon said as Wanda realized what was going to happen after the next volley.

"That's the game," Dillon announced excitedly.

"Wanda sure does look happy about that win," Dillon said as Britney and Ashley flanked her sides in the video.

Wanda realized what Julie was about to see. He knew what happened to Wanda and had even seen pictures but to watch it on tape might be too much for Julie. Wanda knew his protective nature was very wrapped up in his jealousy and insecurity at never feeling good enough to be with Wanda. It made Julie try harder. They hadn't ever talked about it but Wanda knew Julie felt special that he was the only guy she had ever been with.

"Uh Oh! It looks like Wanda can't get her hands free of her friends grasp." Dillon said as Julie watched the tape of Wanda struggling.

"She sure is vulnerable with her hands immobilized like that." Dillon commented.

"I would sure hate to see someone take advantage of her when she is all helpless like that." Dillon continued as the screen showed him run his hands up Wanda's bare stomach towards her bikini top.

Julie watched as the video showed Dillon grasp Wanda's top in is hand. Julie's eyes bugged out as he witnessed his girlfriend's breast come into view as the whole school looked on.

"Damn, your girl has some nice tits on her." Wanda heard Donny remark.

"How's that make you feel to have us all watch your girl's tits out like that?" Dillon asked.

"It looks like he actually likes it." Wanda heard Ashley say.

Wanda didn't know what that meant as she stood confused behind the curtain.

"Hell yeah, he does. Look at the size of that boner!" Dillon remarked.

"Easy big boy. Hold till." Ashley told Julie as she pulled Julie's cock out of his sweatpants.

"Bro you dribbling a river watching your girl flash her stuff for a bunch of white boys." Donny said referring to the pre-cum dripping off of Julie.

"I bet I can make him cum before the video is over." Ashley said as she kneeled in front of Julie's exposed member.

"Damn Ash. When did you get a taste for cholo dick?" Dillon asked not believing what he was watching. Ashley has slowly bobbing her head up and down Julie's swollen dick.

Wanda was in shock. She couldn't believe this was happening. She started to struggle against her bonds. The hooks attached to her bikini pulled the material her nipples were dangerously close to being exposed in the struggle. In fact, part of her left areola was now visible.

"Back to the Video." Dillon announced as he unpaused the tape.

The tape showed Dillon slowly reach for Wanda's left breast. Julie let out a soft moan as he watched Dillon's sausage fingers grasp his girlfriend's breast.

"Does he like that?" Dillon asked.

"Oh yeah, his cock is on fire." Ashley paused long enough to say.

"Your girl's tits are so soft." Dillon said into Julie's ear as he watched Dillion Juggle Wanda's bare breast for the cheering crowd of their classmates.

Julie growled loudly.

"Is he mad or did he just bust a load?" Dillon asked

"I don't think he came but he likes what we are doing you can tell." Ashley said stroking Julie's cock as she spoke.

"He likes to watch." Donny commented

"Maybe next time we can arrange a big fun group date." One of Dillon's friends said from the background.

Wanda listened as the laughter spread through the group. Her rage growing she was going to settle this someday she promised herself.

The video continued with Dillon clamping his fingers tightly around Wanda's nipple. Wanda's cry of pain was drowned out by the cheering of the crowd.

"She likes it rough." Donny remarked.

The video showed Wanda's mouth agape in an expression that could be taken either as pain or pleasure. Dillon's face betrayed the fact that he came in his swim trunks from fondling Wanda's breast.

"Dude, did you just cream your drawers?" Donny asked as he recognized Dillon's O face.

"I couldn't help it those tits feel amazing. Don't they buddy?" Dillon said slapping Julie on the shoulder like they were friends.

The video showed Dillon lower Wanda's top back over her breasts. As the crowd broke out in a loud boo.

"Is that it?" Donny asked

In answer to Donny's question, the video showed Dillon yank Wanda's top up again to another deafening chorus of cheers from the crowd witnessing Wanda's humiliation.

"Oh, the titties are back." Donny announced.

The video showed Wanda slightly shake her head as she read Dillon's intention. Dillon ignored Wanda's head shake and lowered his mouth to Wanda's right breast. His tongue slid across her nipple. Dillon wrapped his lips around Wanda's areola.

"Suck that titty!" Donny yelled as the video showed Dillon tugging Wanda's tips with his mouth.

"Those boobs tasted so good. Her nips were hard as a rock. I'm sure she liked it. Flashing her tits for a crowd of white guys and getting sucked up by a real man." Dillon said.

Ashley giggled a bit while she was sucking Julie off. Julie responded by jerking his pelvis violently into her unsuspecting mouth. Ashley's eyes grew wide with surprise as Julie's cock hit the back of her throat. Her eyes watered so badly she couldn't see. She thought she was choking to death. She was left gasping for air and dry heaving.

"Did he just blow a load of hot sauce down your throat? Dillon laughed.

The abductors were too distracted laughing at Ashley to realize what the loud cracking noise was.

Wanda heard it from behind the curtain where she was listening to her boyfriend be tormented. She didn't know what was happening. The chair Julie was zipped tied down to came apart as the rage Julie felt watching his girlfriend being abused coursed through his powerful muscles.

"Shit he's loose." Wanda heard one of Dillon's goons yell.

"Quick! Stab him." Dillon yelled.

Wanda heard a scuffle. Britney was screaming in terror. She heard loud punches from behind the curtain. Wanda heard the alarm go off as someone escaped using the fire door. She heard the unmistakable grunt of Julie exerting himself. Then it was silent. Wanda couldn't tell what had happened on the other side of the curtain.

Julie emerged from behind the curtain. His shoulder was bleeding and his shirt was blood splattered he had a little bit of swelling in his face. He used Donny's knife to cut the tape from Wanda's mouth. He gently pulled her panties from her lips.

"Are you OK?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, my hands are gonna hurt for a while." Julie said ignoring his bleeding shoulder and busted face. Julie felt like he had hurt himself worse than his opponents did.

"What happened to Dillion and them?" Wanda asked.

"They either ran for their lives or they will be out cold till people start showing up for graduation." Julie said.

"Get me out of this thing." Wanda told him struggling against her restraints.

"Just a second." Julie said as he walked to the control panel on the wall.

"You better not." Wanda told him seriously.

Julie gave her a look that let her know he was going to flip the switch.

"JULIE!!" Wanda screamed as her bikini top was pulled to the rafters.

"You are so dead when I get my hands on you." She promised as she stood naked from the waist up. She wanted to be mad but the way Julie was looking at her breasts was causing a stir in her pelvis. she could feel the heat building between her legs as Julie looked at her filled with lust. His battered warrior face had a savage light in it that was making her quiver inside.

Julie reached for the switch that controlled the trap door beneath the sandbag attached to her bikini bottoms. Wanda didn't even bother to protest as she knew it wouldn't do any good. Julie hit the button and the floor opened up. Wanda's bottoms were yanked down to her ankles from the weight. Wanda wouldn't admit it later but it was incredibly sexy the way the spandex shot down her legs.

"Julie I don't want to get caught when the school staff comes to prepare for graduation." Wanda protested as Julie ran his hands over her naked body.

"Then finish quick." Julie said as he got down on his knees in front of Wanda's exposed pussy.

"Julie." Wanda pleaded through a moan as he kissed the inside of her right thigh.

"Can't speak right now. My mom taught me not to talk with my mouth full." Julie said right before he wrapped his warm mouth around Wanda's excited clit.

Wanda gave in and let herself enjoy the moment as Julie worked his magic on her. Her multiple orgasmic whimpers were unnoticed by the unconscious bodies of their tormentors.