Wanda Visits Resort

Story Info
Plans change on romantic getaway.
4.4k words
3.81
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

One of the hardest parts of being married to a bounty hunter is that you never know when they are going to be forced to work. Julie had the added pressure of trying to maintain a flourishing boxing career and accommodate his wife Wanda's school schedule. Unfortunately, this meant that sometimes special events had to be back-burnered if a high-value skip came up on the radar. Which happened during Julie's celebration of his wife's birthday.

Julie had arranged for his parents to watch the baby the whole weekend and had gotten a suite at the fanciest resort hotel on the beach for two nights. They had arrived just afternoon and were informed check-in wasn't for a couple of hours but they could store their bags at the bell stand and use a room for fifteen minutes to change clothes. A service most guests used to change into swimwear for the pool or beach. Julie however wanted to squeeze in a workout so he changed into sweats. Wanda also changed into workout wear that consisted of a grey sports bra and tight black booty shorts combo that both revealed plenty of her light coffee skin and hugged her huge triple d curves.

Right away Julie was out of place in the hotel's beautiful gym. Julie was used to his father's sweatbox dungeon of a gym. This was nothing like the hardcore house of sweat and pain that had his family name on it. It was located on the top floor and had a stunning view of the beach. You could see for miles on both ends of the beach. Wanda noted the dune she and Julie made love behind the night he proposed to her. She looked a little further to the beach volleyball pits and bleachers where most of her graduating class had gotten to see her huge black tits out in the open. Wanda wasn't sure which memory turned her on more the beginning of her official happily ever after story or her discovery of her hidden exposure kink.

Just as Wanda was thinking how lucky she was to have a partner who not occasionally tolerated her exploits her husband got a thrill from the sense of jealousy he felt when other men enjoyed his wife's charms, Wanda felt her own pangs of jealousy as Julie grabbed the two biggest dumbells on the rack. As he duckwalked with the large weights most of the gym expected him to select the flat bench and crank out a couple of sets of presses. Instead, Julie took a seat on the military press seat and swung the weights to shoulder level. A hush fell over the gym as he did ten perfect and slow repetitions. Julie had a big powerful physique but they hadn't been prepared for the stunning amount of strength Julie packed into those muscles. Somehow Julie was even stronger than he looked.

Wanda looked around the gym and noticed the reaction of the female hotel guests who were trying to pretend they weren't looking at Julie out of the corner of their eye. Julie didn't have the toned slender swimmer's body that women lusted after most but watching him heft weights that seemed superhuman was having an effect on the women on a primal level. You could almost feel the hormones in the air. In fact, once Julie got a good sweat going you could smell the musky aroma of testosterone around the gym. Wanda couldn't deny the twinge of jealousy she felt as she noticed the ladies checking out her man.

Wanda made it a point to do sexy exercises instead of doing a routine that targeted any specific body part grouping. She did the thigh machine while guys gathered by the water cooler to watch her spread her smooth brown legs in the mirror. Then she did lower back extensions that not only revealed her entire ass crack but pushed her massive breasts out as she finished the movement by arching her back. By the time she got to the pec deck machine for her chest most of the guys weren't even trying to pretend to workout anymore. There wasn't much any of the guys could have been doing in the gym that would have looked like exercising in comparison to what Julie was doing in the background of the Wanda show anyway. It made more sense to just enjoy the exhibition the Nubian goddess was putting on than to work out.

Wanda's performance was having a fairly obvious effect on her husband as he watched the men ogle his wife. The women working out were quite aware of what Wanda was doing to Julie and they would be surprisingly receptive later when the husbands wanted to hang around the pool in hopes of Wanda coming down for a swim. It was clear Julie also had a great body for lounging poolside.

Julie finished the number of sets he wanted to get in and checked his watch. There were still thirty minutes until check-in. Wanda knew how she wanted to spend it. The gym that Julie's dad owned had a steam room but she never set foot in it. It was for helping fighters make weight and nothing else. Most fighters wore sweatsuits and the tile floors were filthy. She was excited to get a chance to actually use the sauna.

The steam room was coed and unlike the movies, no one really went nude when they used it. Wanda wore her sports bra and her black cotton panties with a towel wrapped around her waist. Julie came in wearing just a pair of black jockey shorts that were stretched tightly on his thick tree trunk legs. The pair spread their towels across the bench seating and stretched out. It wasn't long before the couple's presence in the steam room started to attract a crowd. Most of the room was made up of men taking the opportunity to see Wanda in her panties but a few wives were also enjoying the view of Julie's muscular tanned body as well. Julie was doing his best to suppress his erection as he watched the other guys in the sauna stealing glances at his wife's long legs. Julie was completely oblivious to the fact the other wives were giving him the same treatment his wife was getting.

Finally, the alarm on Julie's watch went off and it was time to check-in. Julie and Wanda put on the fluffy spa robes over their sweaty underwear and waited in the hall until the bellman brought up their luggage and room keys. Julie did his best to rush the bellman out of the room so he could be alone with his wife but the young hotel worker was obviously quite taken with Wanda as she flitted about the room in her skimpy robe. He couldn't tell if she had anything on under the pink terrycloth garment but he wasn't going to miss it if any excess brown flesh popped out of the robe. Eventually, the bellman could no longer pretend to be pointing out the features of the room and left with his tip.

Wanda was down to her panties five seconds after the bellman closed the door. She was waiting to see if Julie wanted to take a shower or take advantage of the extra-large tub in the suite. As Julie was debating which would be more fun, his pager went off. Julie looked at the number with a frown on his face as he recognized the number. He turned to pick up the bedside phone and when he looked back Wanda had her robe back on. She had picked up on enough of the conversation to know their night was about to be shot. By the time Julie had hung up the phone Wanda had his khaki pants, black t-shirt, and clean jockey shorts ready for him.

"A high dollar skip from Atlanta just called his grandma to wire him money. Springer owes the bondsman in Georgia a favor and it's a five thousand dollar payday for me and Duane. I can't turn it down." Julie told her.

"I know. It's ok to go grab a quick shower so you don't stink in the car all night driving to Atlanta. Duane won't like it if you start out smelly and sweaty." Wanda said making herself comfortable on the bed and flipping on the TV.

Julie reluctantly retreated to the bathroom shower and put the cold water on full blast. He undressed and stepped into the cool stream of water. The water temperature had the desired effect on his libido. He hated leaving his wife but they needed the money. This job would pay the rent on their apartment for almost six months. He also couldn't afford to upset his boss. If he wanted to continue to work around Wanda's schooling and his boxing training and babysitting duties then he had to work when the opportunity presented itself.

Julie dried off and as he was drying off Wanda set her folded robe on the sink counter next to him and hung a towel over the shower rod. Julie's eyes widened in shock as he saw a skimpy white bikini with a strapless bandeau top on top of the robe.

"What is this?" Julie asked holding up the large top half of the swimsuit.

"I got a new bikini for us to enjoy this weekend." Wanda said.

"Well, we could enjoy it together another time." Julie stuttered.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy it enough for both of us." she said stepping into the shower and pulling the curtain closed.

Wanda threw her bra and panties over the top of the shower and the room filled with steam. Julie finished getting ready and reluctantly went downstairs to wait for Duane to pick him to wait in a stakeout of the money wiring office the bail skip would be picking up his money.

Wanda was mad but she understood her husband's actions. He had to do what he had to do. She was highly disappointed though. She had been looking forward to crazy hotel sex and showing off her body on the beach or the pool. If Julie wasn't going to give her crazy hotel sex then she was going to double up on the showing off.

You could almost see the wave as a hush fell over the crowd at the poolside when Wanda came out of the side door. It looked like all the guys from the gym had called their buddies to the hotel tiki bar in hopes that Wanda would spend the day at the pool. There must have been fifty guys watching as Wanda walked by in her skimpy bikini and grabbed a towel from the cabana boys. Wanda recognized the Gomez twins from her husband's amateur boxing days. She recalled there had been some minor drama when they left the Duran family gym because Julie's father was spending too much time training his son and neglecting the other fighters. The Gomez twins were much smaller than Julie and never competed in the same weight classes but the twins frequently beat fighters from the Duran gym in amateur tournaments back in the day. Both brothers were speed demons who while well suited for the point system in the non-pros quickly washed out when they stepped up to professional boxing.

Wanda gave the brothers a nod of recognition. Both brothers were obvious as they looked her body up and down. Wanda rolled her eyes. Although she had married a Mexican boxer and was completely in love with him it wasn't like she had a fetish for Mexican boxers. She took her towel and walked away knowing the Gomez twins were watching her as she went. She grabbed a bottled water from the bar and chose a pool lounge in the grass about fifteen feet from the bar. With her towel spread out on the lounger she lay down giving the whole bar an amazing view of her massive brown cleavage.

Wanda wanted to get enough sun to get tan lines around her huge huge breasts. She knew Julie was a breast man and she was excited thinking about his reaction when he would see the lighter colored skin around her huge breasts just like the white girls who always looked extra naked when they had tan lines.

After about twenty minutes Wanda rolled over onto her stomach and rested her head on her crossed arms. From the towel booth, the Gomez twins decided now was the time to make their move. The hotel had a signature line of fancy moisturizing sunblock they sold in the gift shop and the duo got had stack of free samples and coupons and received a commission for any oil the guest bought with one of the coupons. The tall athletic twins were encouraged to do whatever was necessary to move the product, especially applying samples to the female guests. It was obvious Wanda needed the hard press.

"Ohhh, Senora Duran you're going to burn if you don't let us put on some sunblock." Emilio Gomez said pulling a lounger up next to Wanda and sitting down.

"I think I'll be ok." Wanda said.

"No no Morena your skin can burn too if you're not careful." Emilio Said

"I know but I'm trying to get a little color from the sun. I don't want sunblock." Wanda said.

"Aye Morena, you don't understand. Sunlight has two parts UVAs and UVBs, UVAs cause tanning, and UVBs cause sunburns. This protects from the burns and leaves the tanning." Emilio said.

"Oh really?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, and it's good for your skin, makes it so soft." Emilio said squeezing a three-inch line from a sample tube just below Wanda's neck.

Wanda sprang up quickly as the cold lotion hit her skin. You could almost hear the collective inhale as all the guys held their breath hoping that Wanda would have a nip slip from the sudden movement. You could hear the collective sigh of disappointment as all the guys at the bar realized no nip or even areola had slipped from Wanda's bikini top, although they did enjoy the bouncing of Wanda's chest in her less than supportive strapless top.

"It's ok." Emilio said pressing Wanda back down onto the lounger by her shoulders.

"RRRR" Wanda growled quietly to let him know she wasn't thrilled about him touching her even though she wasn't resisting because she had seen the crowd t the bar staring and she knew they were hoping for a nip slip.

"Doesn't that smell good?" Emilio asked as he rubbed the lotion into her shoulders.

"It does smell really good." Wanda admitted.

"And you feel how soft my hands are?" Emilio asked.

"Yeah," Wanda said actually surprised at how soft his hands were.

"That's from selling the lotion all day." Emilio said as he felt Wanda start to relax from the shoulder massage.

"Really?" Wanda asked surrendering to how good the massage felt.

"Yeah, you can get your whole body feeling this soft and protect your skin from burning.

"Oh, Wow!" Wanda said losing herself in how good Emilio's thumbs felt pressed into her shoulder muscles.

"I'm going to need more lotion." Emilio said motioning towards his brother Emanuel.

Wanda heard the other brother drop several sample tubes on the lounger that Emilio was sitting on. There was a murmur from the bar after Emanuel gave the guys at the bar a knowing look.

"I don't want to get lotion on your bikini top." Emilio said as he unhooked the clasp on her top before she could respond.

"I'll help with the lotion." Emanuel said quickly setting another lounger on the part of Wanda's top that stretched to the ground.

"Hey!" Wanda said almost sitting up before she recognized the gasp of anticipation from the crowd at the bar and quickly lay back down.

"Just lay there and we'll be done in a minute." Emilio said as he moved to her ankles and calves while his brother pulled her right arm out and started rubbing lotion into her skin.

Wanda didn't resist at first. The twins moved so fast she didn't have time to before she realized how good their hands felt rubbing the lotion into her skin. She really did like the smell of the sunblock. On top of that, she believed what they told her about protecting her skin from sun damage. It took a few moments to realize how vulnerable she was with her unclasped bikini top being trapped under the one twin's lounger. When she glanced up she saw that the whole tiki bar was staring at her predicament.

It didn't take long before the twins' hands started to wander into questionable territory. She had almost let out a giggle when Emanuel rubbed lotion into her armpit area when Emilio started rubbing the back of her thighs. Wanda knew that might have been crossing the line but after years of being with a total boob guy, the unusual sensation of having the backs of her thighs softly kneaded was new and irresistible.

The twins were boxers like her husband and had learned to watch a person's breathing to gauge their physical status and both Emilio and Emanuel noticed the change in Wanda's respiration as her thighs were rubbed. They had been looking forward to getting their hands on Wanda's amazing rack but truth be told both brothers were really ass men and it was only a matter of time before Wanda's out for everyone to see. They knew it and Wanda knew it and the guys crowded at the bar twenty feet away certainly knew it.

"I haven't really seen either of you since you left my father-in-law's gym," Wanda said trying to remind the brothers she was married and failing to hide how much she was enjoying the rub down even if the twins were getting closer to her barely covered ass.

"No negrita it's been a few years. But you look like you're staying fit for a married woman." Emilio said giving the bottom of her exposed ass cheeks a firm pop with his hand.

"Que firme!" Emanuel said as Wanda tightened her glute muscles in surprise.

Wanda understood the comment about how firm her ass was and turned her head to face Emanuel. She noticed two of the guys at the bar had the waiter bring them disposal cameras from the hotel gift shop. She saw several more of the bar patrons had cameras casually laid out. Wanda glared angrily at Emanuel for his overt comment about her ass.

Emanuel could tell by the look Wanda was giving him that Wanda was about to get snippy. He and his brother exchanged a look and they both shifted to Wanda's upper body. They simultaneously moved to Wanda's back. Wanda relaxed for a minute or two and even closed her eyes while they went over her back. Her eyes snapped open when the brothers started massaging the edges of her large breasts that were flattened into the lounger.

"Hey watch your hands guys." Wanda snapped.

"We can't let you get burnt after all the work we've done." Emanuel said slipping his lotioned fingers between Wanda and her bikini top.

"You guys remember who I'm married to?" Wanda asked knowing this had just crossed a line.

"No one gives a shit about your half maricon husband putita." Emilio said squatting down by the head of Wanda's lounger.

"If you didn't want us touching you like this, then how come I can smell how wet your pussy is." Emanuel said pulling Wanda's bikini bottoms up the crack of her ass.

Wanda let out an involuntary gasp as the spandex material tightened on her swollen clit. Emilio took the opportunity to slip both hands under Wanda's large breasts. Wanda looked up into Emilio's erection tenting his towel boy uniform shorts. She could see some of the bar patrons actively snapping pictures now. Out of instinct, Wanda pressed her chest into the lounger to keep her boobs covered. Emilio relished the sensation of Wanda's firm nipples grinding into his palms.

"That's it ruca. Gimme those tetas." Emilio said squeezing Wanda's breasts.

"My husband is going to be here any minute." Wanda lied not knowing how to get the brothers to stop groping her and keep from flashing her tits to the whole poolside.

"Your pendejo husband isn't going to do shit. He was a bitch back in the day and he's a bitch now." Emanuel said running his fingers along the crack of her ass.

Wanda tried to reach behind her to stop his assault on her ass. Emanuel responded by playing her exposed ass cheeks like a bongo. Wanda was surprised by this and tried to sit up. Instead, she lost her balance and rolled off the lounger.

Wanda lay topless on the ground for only a second before being surrounded by guys with cameras snapping pictures of Wanda's eagerly awaited exposure. The dumb look on Wanda's face was just what the crowd wanted as they ogled her huge naked tits.

"Jesus you got some nice tits girl!" one onlooker exclaimed.

"I bet your illegal alien boyfriend doesn't know what to do with all that." Another bar patron Wanda recognized from the gym earlier.

"Bet you could feed all of Africa with those titties." said someone in the back.

Wanda sat up and covered her chest with her arm. She struggled to find her balance standing up with all the men crowded around her. Two bar patrons moved their heads close to Wanda's chest to pose for a picture. Wanda shoved both of them roughly away. No one was going out of their way to be nice and offer her a towel.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12