All Comments on 'Wanda Visits Resort'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always love another Wanda adventure.

This one has made me feel sympathy for her neglected round booty and her even more secluded pussy. Her amazing tits get to come out and play, like almost every story. But her other delights just keep getting disrespected. I understand these stories are going to go only go so far, but as the cavalry, in one form or another, is always showing up with crackerjack timing and excessive violence, at least Wanda could be stripped down all the way. That way Wanda show off her full Monty would clearly get super aroused at the fullfilment of exposure kink.

Hopefully we get to find out the kind of shenanigans Wanda and her busty cousins can get into during the rest of the 'girls weekend'. Wanda has her most fun at hotels after all.

5 Stars

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I left it very open-ended so that I can revisit it later if I want. I'm open for suggestions. It would have to be within my kink and comfort level. Maybe something like Vetman travel teaser or a naughty limbo contest. Thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I miss the chi-town when they actually got Wanda instead of only stripping her. I like this story though, I feel next step should be all the woman get drunk and the only non-cousin there somehow strips her but gets to enjoy her and be her 1st time with a woman, but she is thinking about the twins who are somehow watching, then....

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback. I don't write stories that go beyond stripping and groping very often because I feel like it would alter the character and change the dynamic of the situation. Wanda has been stripped publicly 17 or 18 times already. It loses its impact on her at some point. I know that is the point you are making but I don't want extra-marital sex to lose its effect too. In theory, Wanda and Julie have a good marriage and neither are sexual deviants. He has a fetish that luckily lines up with her happenstance. She is kind of the reason the fetish is so deeply wired into his psyche. As always anyone is welcome to write a Wanda story of their own. As long as you credit the source material. You have a solid concept to write a Wanda story. I probably won't consider it canon but it's fun to write anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...