Wanda Visits Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

Wanda noticed that Emanuel was standing on her bikini top enjoying the show. Wanda pushed through the crowd despite the stray hand that tried to pull her arm away or pinched her bikini clad ass. When she got to the grinning Emanuel she bent to retrieve her top from the ground.

Emilio materialized from out of nowhere right behind Wanda. She let out a gasp as the twin ground his khaki covered erection into her ass and slapped her hips like he was driving a horse.

Wanda sprang up straight and even though her husband had taught her how to throw a proper punch, she instinctively turned and slapped the hell out of her tormentor while the rowdy crowd cheered both the slap and the wild motion of Wanda's now visible again chest as she jiggled like crazy.

Wanda turned her attention back to getting her top back. Emanual had picked her bikini top up from the ground thinking he could use his height advantage to toy with Wanda by dangling her garment just out of reach making her jump and bounce about trying to retrieve it. Unfortunately for Emanual, this wasn't the first time Wanda had been in a situation like this. She didn't take the bait and instead came at her tormentor swinging. It took all of Emanual's fight training to avoid most of the blows Wanda threw at him.

Emanual circled to the right till he was beside his brother. He expected Wanda not to try and engage both of them at the same time and was surprised when she came at both of them. The two brothers stepped on and tripped over each other trying to avoid Wanda's surprisingly powerful punches before circling away from each other. The brothers were surprised and embarrassed by how much Wanda had managed to hurt them. The previously rowdy crowd stood in silence processing the beatdown Wanda had just dished out.

Emilio was the first to figure out once was relieved to be out of the storm of punches that Wanda was completely spent from the barrage of punches she had just unleashed. Wanda was now exhausted and vulnerable. Anger and embarrassment set in and Emilio moved back towards Wanda. Before Wanda could react he gave the bottom of Wanda's left tit a rude flip with his cupped fingertips, sending the huge brown orb bouncing. Wanda threw a slow looping right towards his head that left her stumbling when he leaned back to dodge it.

"Booty time!" Emilio yelled excitedly as he yanked the back of her bikini bottoms halfway down her ass.

Wanda spun around to confront Emilio but instinctively reached behind her to pull up her bottoms as the crowd whooped it up for her exposed ass. As she did she looked into Emilio's eyes and could tell she made a mistake leaving her breasts unprotected.

"Ding dong, ding dong." He said loud enough to be heard over the crowd that found his doorbell impression hilarious as he pressed his index finger into Wanda's dark brown nipple.

"Whoa, Pochohantas! Looks like you got scalped." Emilio said slipping a finger into the waist of Wanda's bikini bottoms and giving them a forward tug and sneaking a peek of her freshly shaved pussy.

Wanda quickly pulled her pelvis away instinctively and bent over leaving her large tits hanging like udders. Emilio was expecting this reaction and pinched her left nipple between his thumb and top of her firm nipple and the top of his fist.

"Knock knock anyone home." He said pulling painfully on her nips so her boob slapped loudly against her body even though most didn't get the "knockers" joke.

"I'm here." Emanual said sneaking up behind Wanda and trapping her arms above her head in a full nelson.

"I guess I'll try the door knob." Emilio said grabbing Wanda's big left tit and twisting it painfully.

"Maybe there's a hidden key is in the bushes." Emanual said pushing Wanda's pelvis forward with his erection pressed into her ass.

"Well, only one way to find out." Emilio said crouching down and reaching for Wanda's bikini bottoms.

As Emilio was trying to pull Wanda's bikini bottoms down he heard a crack of thunder behind him before his world went black. Emanual watched as his brother toppled offer from the shin kick to the back of the head he received from the tall really dark-skinned black woman standing over the now unconscious Emilio.

Emanual released Wanda and stepped back. He wanted to help his brother but was really wary now that were two big-breasted black women willing to fight to deal with. His gaze shifted between Wanda and this new girl.

The entire left side of Emanual's face was suddenly on fire. He turned and caught a glimpse of Wanda's other cousin before a second burst from her pepper spray key chain hit his other eye closing it up before he got poundcaked by Wanda and her two cousins who had arrived to enjoy the suite Wanda had for a surprise girls weekend.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
12