Wanda Wrestling With Desire

Story Info
Mexican Wrestling viewing party leads to strip play.
4.1k words
3.53
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Wanda Backseat Observer.

*

Wanda had been struggling with her emotions ever since her Valentine's Day encounter in her in-laws' garage. She knew what she should have been feeling was outrage at the masked man who pinned her against the wall and slowly penetrated her. In reality, the event had left her massively turned on.

While she had not orchestrated the events, it had been in Wanda's power to stop it. Wanda didn't want to alert her cousin Diana that she had been watching her encounter with her husband's friend Jacob in the backseat of a car.

Wanda kept quiet and stroked off her partner while he pressed his erection against her vagina. Wanda couldn't deny that she was highly aroused by the entire encounter. The dark setting of the garage and the Mexican luchador mask the man wore made it impossible to ever know who she had shared the experience with.

The fact that the man used her husband's childhood keepsake luchador mask only made the betrayal of her husband sweeter. By the end, Wanda found herself purposely spreading her legs to take the entire length of the masked man.

Wanda relished the feel as the masked man buried his cock to the hilt in her pussy. She could almost see the shock in the man's face through the mask as he gave Wanda his full length. His genuine pleasured and surprised half moan half expression alerted Diana and Jacob to their presence in the garage.

The man bolted out a side door and left Wanda aching for more than just one full pump. It was the first and only time she had ever experienced a cock outside of her husband.

Wanda had married her first boyfriend less than a year after graduating high school. Except for a blackout drunken night in Chicago Wanda had never strayed from her husband. In fact, her recent encounter in the garage had convinced her that nothing had really happened that night in Chicago. Wanda had never been sure how far she had gone in her hotel room with two of her college administrators and the hotel bartender and a baseball prospect from The Dominican Republic. Wanda remembered getting drunk and felt up and even sucking off the baseball player but couldn't be sure she didn't go all the way with anyone else while she was blacked out. She found two used condoms but didn't feel like she had sex. She had only been with her husband and didn't know if the administrators were too small to leave a physical impression the way her husband always had.

The masked man was smaller than her husband but she could still feel the remnants of his body heat after she had been with him. She was sure now that she hadn't had sex in the hotel room. If she had she would have been able to tell the next morning. It must have been the girl she had been rooming with.

Now that Wanda had experienced sex with another, she felt a new sense of power. She loved her husband dearly but had always subconsciously resented the sense of ownership he had always projected over her and her body. Now that she had experienced sex outside of marriage and her husband hadn't she felt a sense of power over her quietly physically dominant husband. Like she had put one over on him. True she had physically forced an encounter with Julie and another woman after her Chicago trip debacle by literally strapping Julie to the bed and pinning his face to the bed with her pelvis while her friend rode him to climax. The rage Julie flew into afterward left Wanda so scared she agreed to a future threesome with a girl of Julie's choice. Wanda had felt powerless while she waited for Julie to call in his promised threesome.

She had never really admitted to anyone what had happened in the dark garage. Julie didn't really know that she had taken another man's cock. She had said that the man had gotten scared and ran away before he could have his way with Wanda. She was unsure how much her cousin and Julie's friend Jacob had seen of the encounter. Wanda knew her cousin wouldn't contradict her story but she worried that Jacob might. Again another man held power over her.

Jacob and her cousin Diana became a couple and Wanda had to see him often. She wondered how much he knew when she would study his body language for a hint of what thoughts swam through his piercing blue eyes.

Julie had invited his bounty hunter partner Duane over to watch wrestling. Julie had recently gotten a series of tapes of Mexican wrestling shipped from family in California. Duane who grew up in Texas was quite familiar with luchador wrestling. Even if he didn't speak Spanish the kids he grew up with loved the wrestling midgets and would have luchador watching parties.

Julie had knocked Duane out when they had faced each other in the boxing ring. Wanda actually had a hand in her husband's victory over Duane when her father-in-law had ripped her blouse open in the crowd. Duane found himself momentarily distracted long enough for Julie to land a crushing blow that sent Duane crashing to the canvas. Wanda remembered the lustful look in Duane's eyes right before her husband Julie had slammed his fist into him. Duane was transfixed with Wanda's huge natural breasts. Her large dark brown areolas and nipples were rock hard from being exposed to a crowded boxing arena as cameras flashed around her.

If getting knocked out from one punch from Julie wasn't enough for Duane to swear off of Wanda, then witnessing Julie pummel a former world champion into retirement was. Wanda had dabbled with the idea of being a boxer herself and was supposed to be included on a card. The fight promoter had also signed the fresh from prison ex-champion and was trying to build Julie and Duane up for a rematch with the winner to challenge the ex-champ. Wanda and the three male fighters were supposed to do a photoshoot to promote the first series of fights. Of course, Wanda's undeniable sexuality was played up for the shoot. The ex-champ used the opportunity to cop a feel on Wanda. Julie responded by fracturing his skull and caving in his ribs.

Duane had been on his best behavior after that. Besides Duane liked working as a bounty hunter with Julie. Duane's big Texas attitude was an asset when it came to running down bail skips. Julie had a calm demeanor that played well off Duane's Lonestar state swagger.

Wanda found herself fantasizing about what it would be like to be with Duane. In high school, Duane and his friends had a drinking game they used to play when they watched Mexican wrestling. They would pick between the good guy and bad guy wrestlers and if your side won then the other guys had to do a shot.

Wanda had been with Julie long enough to know that the good guy wrestlers were called technicos and the bad guys were rudos. In Lubbock Texas, it was just good guys and bad guys. Duane was shocked to learn that in the early 80s they had run a storyline based on Star Wars. With Obie Juan and as the mentor to Estrella Guerrero who was the secret son of Padre Sombra. Once Julie explained it to Duane it was so obvious, The green midget wrestler, Buccaneer Manos, Oso Bacca, La Reina, El Gordo, Calzador, Los Soldados Sombras, all stand-ins for Star Wars characters. It was actually Estrella Guerrero's mask that the man in the garage had worn when Wanda had her encounter. For a little while, Wanda had fantasized that it was Duane behind the mask. Now he was just sitting next to Julie on the couch pretending he hadn't gotten a piece of his wife.

Wanda knew better though Duane was much taller than the man in the garage. It didn't stop her from pretending though. Wanda was getting hot under the collar imagining Duane joking with her husband to his face while secretly he knew what it felt like to be balls deep in his wife.

Wanda squeezed between the two of them on the couch. Julie draped his arm over her shoulder and pulled her to him. Feeling frisky, Wanda engaged in conversation with Duane.

"When you had luchador parties in Texas, did you ever invite girls?" Wanda asked.

"Not really, it was more of a guys thing. Most Texas ladies were kind of a little too dignified to get drunk and laugh at midgets." Duane said.

"Yeah, that's how Texas comes off to me." Julie said sarcastically.

"Yeah joke all you want we raise our young women to be ladies." Duane responded.

"So it never would have occurred to you to make your little drinking game into a strip game instead, with your Texas ladies?" Wanda asked naughtily.

"How so?" Duane asked his voice cracking noticeably.

"Same as your drinking game but the stakes are remove clothes instead of doing a shot." Wanda replied.

Wanda watched Julie's cock spring to attention in his baggy khaki pants.

"That's just not how Texas ladies act of a certain class." Duane said.

"So you think I'm low class?" Wanda asked.

"I didn't say that." Duane said

"Just not of the class of ladies you hung around then?" Wanda asked.

"Again, that's not what I said." Duane defended.

"I've played stripping games before." Wanda said.

Julie's body temperature noticeably rose, as he recalled Wanda at his bachelor party.

"You mean at slumber parties back in school right?" Duane asked nervously.

"No, just recently in Chicago with my classmates, my professors, a cute bartender, and a hunky baseball prospect from The Dominican Republic." Wanda answered.

"What happened?" Duane asked keeping an eye on Julie to make sure he wasn't getting angry.

"I don't know exactly what happened. I was drinking something called Everclear. I blacked out as my professor was slipping off my panties. I woke up naked in bed." Wanda answered.

Julie was now sweating he was so turned on. The normally cautious around Wanda and Julie, Duane was now looking lustily at Wanda's huge chest. He had always been mesmerized by Wanda's huge black tits. He had never been with a black woman before. His family had been in the cotton business back in Texas but now cotton was all picked by Mexicans. Before he started working with Julie, Duane would have referred to the workers as wets. It was the way he was brought up. He remembered his father taking the white supervisors to Mexico for a weekend if prostitutes and tequila. And his grandfather and his brother used to tease his father and uncles whenever they saw an attractive black woman about how the younger generations didn't know about black pussy the way they did in his grandfather's day, when they had their pick of the black field hand for a dollar.

"Well, you were drinking. You wouldn't play a stripping game when you weren't drinking." Duane responded.

"I would too." Wanda replied.

"No, you wouldn't." Duane said.

"You want me to prove it?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, prove it." Duane said.

"When?" Wanda asked.

"How about right now?" Duane challenged.

"You're on. You want Technicos or Rudos?" Wanda asked.

"We got Technicos." Duane declared.

"Good, I get to root for the bad guys." Wanda said smiling.

Julie sat quietly. He had seen his wife nude in public on more than one occasion. He knew of several other occasions where events transpired that had gotten her outside of her clothes for the enjoyment of an audience. He had always found the details of her exploits highly erotic. He struggled greatly with his Latin culture's sense of ownership over his woman and her body. Julie had the concept of strength pounded into him by his father who had escaped crippling poverty on nothing more than his own physical power in the boxing ring. Watching and hearing about other men seeing his wife naked and enjoying what should be his and his alone filled Julie with a sense of powerlessness that was so foreign to Julie that he couldn't help but be aroused.

The first match was a tag team match between the cat-themed Liger and Tigon against the post-apocalypse warriors Conquistador and Guerra accompanied to the ring my their female valet the emaciated Hambruna.

With every high flying maneuver the good guy cat team pulled off Duane could feel his erection throb with the thought of seeing Wanda's huge breasts again. While he had a celebrity crush on Jenny McCarthy and had every issue of Playboy she had ever appeared in he had to admit Wanda had better tits, even if he could never tell Julie his partner and friend that.

The female valet slipped one of the bad guy wrestlers a wrench and he smashed Tigon in the head with it. The good guy wrestler crashed to the canvas in feigned unconsciousness. Conquistador made a gesture to mimic pulling off Tigon's mask, the ultimate show of disrespect in Mexican wrestling. Wanda was aroused by the similar theme of exposure to her situation.

As Conquistador grabbed the chin strap of Tigon's mask Liger close lined him from behind. Conquistador dropped his wrench and Liger picked it up. The referee saw the wrench in Liger's hand and disqualified him for suspected cheating.

"Get it off boys. I want to see some skin." Wanda taunted.

Julie removed his sneakers. Wanda expected Duane to take his boots off but instead, he pulled his shirt over his muscular shoulders.

"Except for bathing real cowboys don't take off their boots." Duane said.

"Not even to fuck?" Wanda asked.

"I get better traction with my boots on." Duane replied.

"I don't know if that's true, but it'd be fun to do an experiment." Wanda joked.

Duane's eyes went wide and his mouth gaped open at what he thought was an invitation.

"I meant with my husband, you dirty boy." Wanda teased.

The good guy technicos won the next two matches and Wanda lost her shoes and jeans.

"Wow, those are some really sexy panties you got on. Did your grandma leave you those in her will?" Duane teased Wanda about her full coverage panties.

"Fuck you, I don't have time and money for sexy underwear every day. I'm trying to raise a daughter and finish school. Besides Julie really isn't much of an ass man." Wanda shot back.

"Yeah, no bra you ever owned in your life ever looked better than no bra. You got a great ass but it's almost impossible to tear myself off your tatas long enough to appreciate it." Julie admitted.

"Even with great tits, it'd be nice to dress them up every once in a while." Duane remarked.

So if I lose the next round would you rather I change into a sexy bra and then quit or play till the end of the show in my big super supportive ergonomic bra and Maybe lose that too?" Wanda asked.

"I'd way rather you played till the tape is over." Duane answered.

"That's what I thought. Guys aren't really that into lingerie." Wanda said.

"I'm pretty sure you are a special situation Wanda." Duane said.

The androgynous bad guy wrestler won the next round and Julie stripped off his shirt. Duane took his boots off and put them right back on after he got his Levi's off.

"Wow, you have the nerve to talk about underwear with those goofy boxer shorts. Horses for real?" Wanda teased.

"They're Stallions," Duane replied.

"Stallions, ponies or Clydesdales with the boots their totally killing my lady wood." Wanda said laughing.

"Me? I'm not the one with the glow in the dark skin. Jesus Julie you're the whitest pepper belly I've ever seen. Have you ever heard of the sun?" Duane teased Julie.

"You know I'm working two jobs right next to you every day and then I got Alexis and a wife. My free time to hang out tanning is kind of limited." Julie admitted.

The next round The bad guy rudo lost by a count-out when he was slammed out if the ring through the ropes and couldn't get back up. As Wanda pulled her green tank top over her head Duane's dick ached at the sight of Wanda in her beige bra.

"Nothing funny to say now?" Wanda asked as he stared at the outline of her nipples under the material.

"Nothing funny about what I'm seeing right now." Duane said remembering the color and shape of Wanda's areolas the last time he got to see them.

The last match was a tag team match between the most popular team in the company and the most dastardly duo if bad guy wrestlers in Mexico. The evil duo traveled all of Mexico and Japan jumping from promotion to promotion as hitmen for hire whose goal was to cripple the good guy wrestlers for some unseen benefactor.

The match teetered back and forth with neither team holding an advantage for very long. Wanda held her breath every time the bad guy wrestlers took a two count. Duane felt his cock ache and throb with anticipation. Julie noted how much Wanda's nipples were poking through her bra. When the good guys finally managed to pin the bad guys Wanda quickly looked to Julie to gauge his reaction to what she was about to do. Wanda could see the mix of excitement and jealousy in Julie's green eyes. Wanda glanced back at Duane whose expression was pure excitement and anticipation.

Wanda stood up in front of the couch. Duane's eyes scanned her whole body. Wanda reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her full breasts sagged from the release of support. Wanda slowly pulled her bra straps down her shoulders. The tops of her full areolas peaked out from the cups of her bra. Wanda watched Duane's eyes grow as wide as saucerscas he took in the darkness of her puckered skin. Wanda wished he would take his gaze off her tits so he could see how excited she has as she grabbed the center of her bra and pulled it down.

Duane didn't blink as he took in every detail of Wanda's massive chest. He had seen Wanda topless before but his memories didn't do Wanda justice. He had tried not to look at photos of Wanda's exposure at the fight since he and Julie had become partners and it brought back painful memories of his defeat.

Wanda saw the red tip of Duane's erection poke through the flap of his boxer shorts. Duane was practically dripping with pre cum as he stared at her nipples. Wanda felt her juices flowing through her flower as she absorbed his excitement.

Wanda was so entranced with Duane's reaction to her tits that she didn't see Julie's hand before it cupped her right breast. Wanda sucked in air as the shock of Julie's warm hand sent tingles down her spine. The rough calloused skin of Julie's palm brushed her nipple tips and Wanda felt weak in the knees. She fell into the sofa. She leaned back with her torso across Duane's lap. Duane looked to Julie for approval. Julie nodded and accepted and endorsed what was about to happen. Duane craned his neck to reach Wanda's right. breast. He pulled her nipple between his lips. His warm tongue swirled around her tip. Wanda's eyes bulged in surprise that this was happening in front of her husband. Her womanhood quivered in pleasure at the sensation. Her neck involuntarily arched back as she shook uncontrollably from Duane's mouth.

She would have fallen into orgasm if not for the sensation of her panties being pulled off her legs. She sat up with a start. She wanted to protest but the look in Julie's eyes let her know he wanted this as bad as she did. Her panties tangled in her ankles for a second before Julie violently yanked them off.

Julie knelt beside the sofa and moved Wanda's right leg to his muscular shoulder. Wanda was on fire with anticipation. Duane while not as good as Julie at breast sucking was still good enough to send waves of pleasure up and down her body as his mouth steady worked her nipples.

Julie had spent years conditioning Wanda's body to respond to breast stimulation. He would frequently have her orgasming in her panties as he teased her chest. It was always bitter sweet when he would finally peel himself off her busom to focus his oral attentions on her pussy. The slow swirling orgasmic journey would give way to a more rollercoaster like rising build followed by a intense rushing climax. As the flushing wave of heat would wash over her she would realize how hard she was crushing Julie's head between her thighs. She remembered how scared she was the first time Julie had ever done that to her. She was genuinely concerned she might crush Julie's skull. It took many times for Wanda to understand how tough Julie actually was. Her thighs would actually bruise from squeezing Julie but he never felt any pain.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12