Wanda Wrestling With Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie pressed his face to Wanda's pussy as Duane continued on Wanda's breast. Duane used a similar swirling motion with his tongue that Julie did. It felt amazing. Wanda wondered if Duane was doing that naturally or if Julie had coached him on good titty sucking technique. Once or twice in her life, Wanda had her breast sucked by another man and it was never good. Wanda suspected that When Julie and Duane would spend hours staked out in the car this is what they would talk about. Wanda was really turned on by the the thought of these two guys talking about sucking her tits. The way Duane was working her nips it was clear he had spent some time fantasizing about getting a chance at Wanda.

Julie's warm mouth hit Wanda's clit like a shotgun blast she threw her head back deep into the sofa cushions as the heat hit her sensitive button. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her throat as the swirling tension in her nipples cascaded into the violent intensity of Julie pulsing tongue. Wanda's head was awash in psycodelic colors as her body came alive in electric waves of heated pleasure.

She could feel the familiar sensation of crushing Julie's head as she came over and over again. She had become so focused on the cycle of implosions in her core that she didn't notice Duane had stopped sucking her nipples. It wasn't until she felt the salty smoothness of Duane's warm penis tip on her tongue did she realize Duane had stopped working her chest.

Wanda realized that Julie had no idea what was happening above Wanda's waist. His ears were covered with her squeezing thighs and he was lost in her pleasure. Wanda was again conflicted. She was loving the far too long denied sensation of sucking a cock. Julie didn't enjoy recieving oral sex and never really let Wanda go down on him. The breast play was one thing. Wanda had her breasts exposed and played with before, once even in sight of Julie. But as far as Julie knew Wanda had never taken it this far before. The only time, she had she had been out of her mind drunk on Everclear. Now she was completely sober. The fact that Julie didn't know that three feet from him his friend and partner was having his way with his wife's mouth filled Wanda's whole body with a humming pleasure.

As Wanda approach another implosive climax. The phone ringing snapped her out of her fantasy. Julie and Duane were fully clothed on the sofa watching wrestling. Wanda looked down to find her outfit in place. She knew her panties were sopping wet from the fantasy but her husband and his friend were none the wiser.

Wanda answered the phone. It was her friend Ashley. She sounded upset.

"What's wrong?" Wanda asked.

"I don't know how to tell you this but I haven't had my period in almost two months." Ashley started.

Wanda realized the implications of that statement.

"I ty there's a possibility that Julie is the father." Ashley said as Wanda's blood ran cold.

A second chilling thought hit Wanda as she watched her husband and his friend innocently watching television. Wanda hadn't had her period since she got back from Chicago.


12