All Comments on 'Wanda Wrestling With Desire'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist shit

Post it in IR

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Genre choice

Thank you for the suggestion to post in another catagory. I appreciate the feedback and advice. My decision to post in loving wives catagory was based on the erotic themes of the story were more based on the cheating/wife sharing aspects of entry than the racial make up of the characters involved. It is fair game to call me out on my possible race fetish but I don't think every story with a diverse cast needs to be summed up as race play fiction. Wanda is clearly written as a beautiful black woman. That is a part of her sexual appeal for sure but it isn't even written as her primary feature.. My intention as the writer has been to play up her chest as the defining feature. Race may be a huge factor in work but it is not the end all and be all of the characters. In these short stories told for the purpose of masturbation my Wanda character is black, curvy, smart, strong, loving, sexual, empowered, fun, insecure, kinky, and at least in my mind many other things besides a black character. she has played many roles in the series from victim to heroine. She has been a top student and a devoted mother and wife. I felt this entry explored her feelings about fantasy beyond her marriage and some of the stifling nature of happiness and security.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
More feedback

While I appreciate all the readers who take time out to dialogue with me, it would be nice if there was specific criticism you could offer. I am aware that not every entry is a masterpiece. It would be nice to know why the work didn't have the reaction I intended or even if it did have a reaction I may have been secretly wanted. I also get no indication of whether the commenter is reading one entry out of context or following the series as it goes. As a stand alone story this would be terrible I hope it's better as the 56th instalment in an ongoing series. The cheating wife isn't really my favorite subject matter I personally like writing the entries where Wanda gets her breasts exposed in a public setting best but I'm pretty sure that would have petered out by now with out some story going on in the background.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

Heads up Pug, if you're looking for anything close to constructive criticism avoid this category. A story with a wife that has sex with someone other than husband, with his permission or not, will not go over well with those who comment in general. Better off in group and erotic couplings.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the input it is all appreciated

I am always happy to get input on what I did right and what I did wrong. I may have gotten a little slack with this entry. The loving wife genre is tough to post in. The fans are pretty intense about what they want in a story. I still stand by my decision to post in this category. It was a story about a threesome with a guy, his wife, and his friend. It seems like a loving wife story to me. I don't agree that ethnic characters automatically make this an interracial entry. The raceplay isn't meant to be the focus of the series. It is just one aspect of the storyline and themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving Wife Wanda Starts Loving It

Ignore the cretons who obviously have serious issues with their psyche. This is wonderful as part of your overall story and I concur your characters are so much more than the color of their skin. You weave their varying cultural background to flesh out the characters very well without it being their defining feature.

I understand Loving Wives is full of vocal contradictions so maybe find another category. I would say this was still Exhibition/Voyeur based on the fantasy strip betting. Although it could be IR that is clearly not the jist you are going for as you have stated and any reasonable reader should be able to determine.

Addressing the story loved it, especially Wanda's growth and inner reflection. Thought you were letting her off the hook for Chicago but then you nailed the twist at the end. No logical way (especially porn logic) does she not get taken by at least one if not all four of those upstanding gentlemen. Being longer than normal really helped execute this chapter.

You are great at taking criticism good or bad plus listening to suggestions so ignore the haters and keep the chapters coming. Your effort is appreciated.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
I'm all good and welcome the discussion.

I'm really ok with the haters. I'm glad they are participating. I enjoy the dialogue with them even if it's short and negative. The debate is fascinating to me. I find it curious how much controversy is in this catagory. The amount the fanbase hates their personal kink is weird for an anonymous site where you should be able to explore your fantasy. It just seems to me that the group sex catagory is more for stories involving multiple women and loving wives is for wife sharing. There should be some leeway in how much the husband goes along with it. It's not really my favorite catagory just because my personal kink is more public exposure especially forced public exposure or accidental exposure. I really only write outside of catagory because the over all story arc needs to grow. If every story was her boobs popped out and everyone saw her then the story would have ended forty entries ago. I had people commenting on repetitive story telling and lack of progressive stakes in the second set of stories still set in high school.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
For sure not off the hook.

I never had any intention of letting Wanda off the hook in Chicago. Next entry will explore that. It reads as a little more harsh than my usual work. I bounced the time line a bit. I don't think I made it clear that the whole encounter with the drug Lord happened yet that was supposed to hint at Wanda getting knocked up in one of these extra marital encounters. Julie is supposed to struggle with the abortion pill his wife was slipped, even if Wanda didn't want the baby of mysterious orgin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Timeline error

On the biopage where you write the reading order it says that "wanda in danger" takes place during "wanda in chi town". Which means that the baby wasnt conseived in chicago. Other than that is this one of my favorite storylines on literotica. Keep writing.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for pointing that out.

Thanks. I guess I worded that wrong. I said "Wanda in Danger" runs at the same time. I meant it was supposed to be read at the same time. The goal is to imply something happened in Chicago before the blackmail photos are revealed. I wanted people guessing how far things went during the blackout. I also wanted to balance Wanda and Julie's experiences for the readers. I will need to figure a way to phrase it so readers are less confused. The goal is so who the father is questionable. It is entirely possible Julie was the father as they had tons of sex. Condoms aren't foolproof. Plus Wanda had intercourse with the masked man in the garage.

Someday when I am done with the whole Wanda story I will need to repost it in the proper reading order. Make the timeline clear. I am also not sure I made it clear that Wrestling with Desire was a daydream Wanda had and not actually happening. I try and accommodate reader suggestions when I can without altering the overall story arch. I got some indication that some readers wanted Julie and Wanda to have a threesome with another guy. The daydream angle was how I pulled it off.

Thank you for pointing out the confusion in the sequence of events vs intended reading order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...