All Comments on 'Wanda's Plane Ride to Fiji'

by Syfter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year ago

Damn, that was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully Wanda!

Love how Wanda is more in touch with her responsibility in this endeavor. Of course more should have been discussed about the mammoth manhood she grabbed. Assuming the fella in question was wearing underwear and slacks, his little magazine dance was more than impressive.

It should be pointed out that a none stop from Tampa to Fiji would be around 15 hours and 13 minutes, including takeoff and landing and that was Wanda's first meal, based on her reaction, there should have been over 8 hours of flight time left in the very least. More than enough time for mister stranger man to recharge and introduce Wanda to the mile high club. Or perhaps the flight attendant, or other perceptive passengers lend a hand. Another note is it would have been impossible for Wanda to make it through any security check point, especially at an airport, without getting repeatly strip searched. With some contrivance that it would need to be done in view of the public, to provide transparency in the actions of law enforcement. When I saw Wanda's Flight... I assumed that was the angle, as I've been kicking an idea around like that. Still really enjoyed what you have done. Always fun to watch Wanda in action, and a new voice brings new perspectives.

Five Stars Keep the stories cumming.

SyfterSyfterover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting. I really appreciate the feedback. My stories definitely lean more into the teasing and softer categories of erotic literature. These Wanda side stories are mostly to flesh out new situations where I can manage to get her boobs out in new creative and erotic ways. I don't want to change the dynamic she has with other characters in the cannon by her sleeping with whichever other character is in the story. Pugzilla is doing a great job creating and developing the world, and I see these stories as bonus content for people to enjoy. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous