Wanda's Story Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

Then the two traded places, Donna on hands and knees on her desk, Wanda licking her pussy furiously. As Donna neared orgasm, Wanda felt a strange hand rubbing at her pussy. She stopped what she was doing, looked back, and saw Blubbo rubbing her pussy. How she had waddled in without being heard Wanda didn't know.

Both women stopped. donna sat up, a look of fury in her eyes. She grabbed her pad and wrote two words, holding them up for Blubbo to see.

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

Blubbo started to protest, but Donna had already pushed the button on her desk that called for security. When the mall police arrived a minute later, Donna was off her desk and decent enough for public eyes. She pointed to Blubbo, then her note that fired her. Security took Blubbo and carried (OK, no one could carry Blubbo, but you get the idea) her away.

Donna then got back on her desk and Wanda finished making her Mistress cum. After this, they kissed and Wanda headed off to college.

************************

Back at Boise State, Wanda dove into her second attempt at Senior year. She was determined to graduate now, since she had Donna to take care of her after graduation. Her desire to shine for her new Mistress drove Wanda to get the best grades of her life, drawing straight A's in every class.

But Donna was acting strangely during her online talks with Wanda. Wanda was doing her best to be the perfect slave, but Donna wasn't acting like Wanda thought a Mistress should. Donna kept letting Wanda take the lead, let her do what she wanted instead of what Donna wanted.

Finally, Donna addressed the issue. "Wanda," she wrote in October, "Do you like being a slave?"

"Oh, Mistress, it is my life to be your slave," Wanda wrote. "You make me so very happy. I want to be yours always."

"And I want to be with you always, also," Donna wrote back. "But I'm not sure our life together could work as Mistress and slave."

"Why not?"

"Well, there's Katy to consider." Katy was Donna's four-year-old daughter.

"I don't understand," Wanda wrote.

"Katy would not understand a Mistress-slave relationship. Neither will the little child I'm carrying. So there's only one thing I can do."

Wanda fearfully wrote, "What, Mistress."

"Wanda, you are no longer my slave."

Wanda started to cry. She thought she and Donna were happy together. She thought they would remain happy forever. now, less than two months after their secret meeting, Donna was breaking up with her.

The typing continued on the screen. Donna wrote, "As of this moment, you are not my slave, but my equal. We are partners, together in everything we do."

Wanda's tears stopped, and a big grin broke over her face. But even that was premature, because of what Donna wrote next.

"In fact, I want us to be life partners. Wanda Catron, will you marry me?"

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers
12