Wandering Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He really didn't plan his departure other than carefully packing and found himself walking east from town. He left his truck behind his building and most of his large, heavy items either in the building or the old truck. By noon, he hadn't passed a farm or dwelling for some time and hadn't seen another human since mid morning when he came upon a hunter returning to Norton with his game.

In late afternoon, Bob found a nice spot to camp alongside a fairly large river. He built and put out a fish trap, hoping to catch his supper and maybe even breakfast before he finished setting up his camp. Later when he checked his trap he found three large fish so he ate well that evening.

He was banking his fire when his friend Roberta came wandering into camp with Sasha. Roberta demanded her share of the fish and Bob gave the other one to Sasha. After she had eaten Roberta curled up beside Bob's bed and dropped off to sleep.

Bob leaned back drinking a cup of coffee while he watched Sasha straightening the camp. Finally, he asked, "What are you doing here Sasha?"

She looked somewhat guilty and lowered her head before speaking in a low voice, "My Lord Wizard, I woke this morning and felt an emptiness within. By the time the sun was up fully I was shaking in my need. I felt you becoming farther away and rushed to your building to see if it was true. Alas, I could not find you. I knew then I had bonded with you and needed to follow. I returned to the Inn and packed what little I had then began to follow, hoping our bond was strong enough I could find you.

"Soon after I was out of town, Roberta found me and began to trail you and lead me with her. Please, My Lord, do not send me away. I know not what I would do was I required to be apart from you now. Just having you near in town and the few times you were with me soothed my need for you but I do not think I could live should you send me away."

"What is this Bonding of which you speak?"

"You do not know? 'Tis when souls meld and attach tightly. Many never find their bond mate and marry someone they can get along with or someone their families contract with but those who bond cannot do that and cannot even live alone without their bond mate. It is a deep need within. Some are lucky enough to bond with their spouse either before or after the marriage. Surely you noticed when we were together how it was? Many cannot live without their Bond Mate and follow them into death."

Bob thought a moment and realized he did feel something when he was near Sasha. He had assumed it was lust and contentment to be with someone more or less compatible. He HAD felt as if he'd forgotten something when he left this morning but he didn't feel the deep loss it appeared Sasha felt.

Bob said, "Yes and no. I felt as if I forgot something when I left this morning but couldn't think what it might have been. I did regret leaving you but I didn't feel the disquiet you felt."

"Aye, 'tis so for many. Usually the man feels a lesser bond than does the woman. He is driven to spread his seed and range far and wide. The woman keeps the hearth, cares for the children and awaits her man. Some travel with him if the bond is such she feels the need. I know, being a wizard, that you will feel the need to spread your seed as is the wont of wizards and such. 'twill be sufficient being with you, My Lord."

Bob sighed and returned to thinking, trying to decide what to do about this. Admittedly, it would be nice to have her with him assuming she travelled well but did he want a permanent woman? He had always been one to spread himself around. He liked variety in his women and didn't like being tied down. That was why his relationships didn't last long. Tara had been his longest lasting relationship, one he had planned to keep forever but, even with her, he felt the desire to stray from time to time. He hoped she hadn't known and he also hoped he hadn't left too many children behind from his dalliances before they married but he was fairly certain he had. At least it sounded as if Sasha would be willing for him to sleep around. He'd see.

"Ok. We'll see how things go. I enjoy your company and lord knows, you're great in bed. Let's go to sleep and we'll see how this works out."

Their days were nearly idyllic as far as Bob was concerned and the nights better since Sasha joined him. He had no specific destination and no time to get there so he walked, looked the country over, stopped when he felt like it and generally enjoyed his trip and life in general. Near noon several days after leaving Norton they came upon a small Indian village. Bob walked into the village hoping they would allow them to stay for a day or two. He had been asking about Molly whenever he met someone on the trip and intended to do so here in the village as well.

When the villager's saw Bob and Sasha entering the village they were met by the chief and four armed braves. Thankfully, a few people in the village could speak English so he could talk with them. When he told them his name they smiled and became more friendly. The chief said, "Welcome Shaman. We have heard of your power and help to Beautiful Fawn when she was stolen."

Bob started to disabuse him of the notion he was a Shaman but decided against it. The English called him Wizard so why not let the natives call him Shaman. A rose by any other name so to speak. He had an ability in magic or ESP or whatever and he would do it no matter what they called him. From this day forward, he became Shaman to the Indians.

From the moment he was greeted by the Indians Bob felt welcome and more at home than he had after a year in Norton. He decided, for sure, to stay a day or two and rest while he became more familiar with them. The Chief called over a woman who showed them to a small hut or wickiup or whatever it was for them to use while they were there.

After they dropped their packs in the hut, they headed for the communal fire. Bob was motioned toward it by the woman and Sasha was stopped before she could follow. The woman said, "Warriors and the Shaman only there, you come with me," before she led Sasha off with her. Bob continued on, being invited to sit by the Chief. Soon Sasha came to him with some food. After a good meal and some time chatting, men began moving away from the fire, headed to their home and bed.

After he decided it wouldn't be rude of him to turn in, Bob rose and went to his guest hut to sleep. When he entered he was surprised to see his bedroll already laid out waiting for him. Even more of a surprise was the beautiful naked woman laying on it awaiting him and Sasha sleeping on her bedroll near the far wall. While he was undressing, he saw Roberta curled up between his bedroll and Sasha's.

It had been a while since Bob had sex with a different woman and his member instantly hardened in anticipation when he saw the beauty in his bed by the light of the low burning fire. When the woman heard him enter she smiled and rolled over, getting to her hands and knees before spreading her legs slightly and lowering her head to present her ass and more importantly, her pussy to him.

Bob hardly thought about what he was doing before his clothes were off and he was on the bed with her. To her surprise he didn't just kneel behind her and slam his cock into her though. He lay beside her and pulled her down onto the bed with him before rolling her over and then leaning over her. He gave her a quick kiss then began kissing and nibbling on her neck while he rubbed her breasts. She didn't know much about kissing but allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

After a short time her upper chest and neck flushed, her breathing sped up and she began moaning. Bob moved his mouth to her nipples and he began rubbing her pussy. Soon her writhing became more violent. Her pussy was draining heavily and running down her ass cheeks. Bob rose to his knees and crawled between her thighs. She looked at him in surprise as he loomed above her then moaned when she felt his cock nudging at her pussy.

When Bob found the hole he thrust, driving about an inch, maybe two inches into her. She gasped and involuntarily raised her ass, tilting her pelvis upward to assist him in the penetration. He pulled back slightly and moved forward once again. She was so wet he slid all the way in on his second stroke. She was tight and apparently horny. As he thrust into her, she began meeting him thrust for thrust, moaning and screaming as they went. Bob grunted as he slammed down into her drowning out most of the slap, slap, slap of their coupling. When she reached her peak she screamed louder and clawed at his back as she arched hers. Bob dimly heard Sasha's signature yelp as she came too. He was nearing his peak when he heard rapid footsteps and felt more than heard several people enter the hut.

With a groan Bob slammed into the woman once again and held himself tightly in her as he pumped cum into her drooling pussy. He groaned and collapsed onto her, then rolled to the side to rest. He saw several men either in the hut or standing near or in the door. There were a few women on the outer edges of the crowd.

He started to gather his magic in case of need when the woman answered one of the women, an older one, standing in the door. Whatever she said, the old woman smiled and answered and the men laughed before they began filtering out of the building, leaving them alone once again.

Thankfully, this woman had a small knowledge of English, which Bob had already determined. When they were alone once again, he relaxed and asked, "What were they all doing in here? Have I done something wrong?"

She smiled and said, "No. You did good. They came because I scream. They thought you hurt me. When I told them you were a God in the bed they laughed and left us again. Now, besides being respected as a Shaman, you are known as Makes Women Scream."

"Oh, ok," Bob said before he drifted off to sleep. Just before consciousness left him, Bob worried about how Sasha would take this then decided to hell with it. They weren't married and not only had she told him she could accept him sleeping around, she had been right there while he was fucking the Indian woman and said nothing.

The next morning, Bob woke to find the woman gone and Sasha sleeping half on him. he spent the next several minutes working off his morning wood with her, making her scream much as had the young Indian woman the night before. After he finished, he dressed and left to find a place to relieve himself. When he walked into sight of the rest of the camp there were a bunch of catcalls, smiles and laughing. Several men found him and clapped him on the back, saying something to him, most of which he couldn't understand. Not a few women smiled and, he thought, gave him inviting looks.

When Bob returned to his hut to try and find something to eat he was met by Sasha and the woman from the night before. He smiled when he saw them and said, "I'm sorry, I never asked your name. I apologize for that and want to thank you for a wonderful night."

She blushed and smiled before she said, "You are welcome and thank you. You made me feel better than ever before. My name is Beautiful Dawn. Come, I have food for you."

Bob followed Sasha and the woman he decided to call Dawn to a nearby fire and sat on a log when asked to do so. Dawn walked to the fire and dipped a bowl of food from a pot hanging over it. He watched as she gracefully, sexily, walked to him with it. He took the bowl of soup and said, "Thank you Dawn."

After breakfast, Bob sat trying to decide what to do. He watched as many of the men took up their weapons and left the camp. He asked Dawn where everyone was going. She looked at him in surprise before she said, "The men are hunting and many of the women are out gathering."

Bob thought about her reply for a moment then decided he should be a good guest if nothing else. He stood and walked out of camp. Dawn looked after him wondering where he might be going with no weapons or his pack then shrugged mentally. He was a Shaman, after all. Who knows what they're thinking or what they'll do.

Bob wandered up into the foothills looking for some game. As he walked, he picked up several small rocks about the size of a shooter marble (about 3/4" diameter) to use in the hunt.

After almost two hours Bob came upon a momma bear and two half grown cubs tearing into a partly rotten log hunting for grubs. He took his first small rock and tossed it toward the large bear, grabbing it with his magic as it left his hand. He accelerated it and focused his eye on the place he wanted it to hit the bear. He pushed it so fast and hard, he lost sight of it, trying for the same speed a bullet would have leaving a rifle. Just as the rock hit, he launched a second.

The bear bellowed when hit and rose on her back legs. Bob launched a third rock which hit near where he thought the heart would be. This time the bear jerked and fell to the ground. The cubs nosed around the mother for a moment before Bob hit them several times, more gently, with pieces of wood until they decided to leave.

Bob walked carefully up to the bear and prodded her with a stick. When she didn't move, he quickly cut her throat to let her bleed out. As she was bleeding, he opened up the body cavity and removed the entrails, saving the heart and liver. After the cursory cleaning, he levitated the bear and began his walk back to the camp with it following behind.

Some of the braves were back with a few deer, others with nothing, while some were still hunting. When Bob came walking into camp with his bear all other activity stopped and he was surrounded by the hunters and some women. Not only were they shocked he had killed a bear, they were horrified he hadn't taken a weapon with him and had managed to do so. Bob saw Sasha and Dawn walk up and he asked, "Where do you want this bear?"

Dawn sort of shook herself, then said, "I will show you." She walked over near the fire she used to cook their meals and pointed to a tree. "Put it there and I will prepare it. You are a mighty hunter to kill a bear with no weapon except for your knife. How were you not injured?"

"I didn't use the knife to kill, just to clean the bear. I used my magic to kill it."

Her eyes got big and her nipples hardened before she said, "You truly ARE a great Shaman to kill a bear with your bare hands and magic. Now, go. Leave us women to care for your meat. Join the other men and tell them of your hunt. Make us proud as you bask in your glory."

Bob didn't know what to think about that but did know when he'd been dismissed. He wandered off toward the central fire in front of the Chief's hut where he was invited to sit. Inevitably, the conversation became one of each brave's achievements as they told of their kills past and present.

Without any discussion, Bob found his stay with the tribe extending. It was a pleasant time filled with hunting, talking and sex; not only with what he now considered his two women but with others who wanted to bear a child for the Shaman and mighty hunter. As frequently happened, their idyllic life ended abruptly when the village was attacked. Bob was coming back from a hunt when he heard a few shots from the primitive smoothbore muskets and much screaming and yelling.

Bob let his game settle to the ground and moved rapidly but carefully toward the village. He saw several bodies laying about in the dirt and many men and a few women engaged in hand to hand fighting. To his sorrow, he saw a few men he recognized from Norton in the fight. He immediately began using his power to fight on the side of his friends from the village. Soon the white men realized a new force had entered the battle and it was turning against them even with their pitiful firearms, cutlasses and swords.

Finally, one of the men from Norton saw him and shouted, "'Tis the wizard fighting on the side of the savages. Get him men before he gets us!" Most of the men turned toward Bob. When they saw him, they began running, some toward him, some away, not wanting to tackle a wizard.

The change in their attack gave the Indians time to regroup and move toward the attackers, catching the Europeans between them and Bob. Soon all the men who attacked the village were down, with the exception of a few still running. About half the men from the village took off after the escaping attackers while the others began moving through the village killing the attackers still alive. Bob quickly stopped that, facing an angry bunch of braves as he did so.

The Chief moved toward Bob and asked, "Why do you protect these men? You accept our hospitality and then do not fully support us in our time of need? Is this what you call friendship?"

"No Chief. These men are despicable and deserve to die but we need to question them. We need to find out why they did this, who sent them, and if there are more likely to come harm us. We need to learn so we can prepare and protect ourselves. Afterwards they may be punished."

The Chief stood looking serious for a moment then nodded his head once before saying, "So be it. Do as you suggest then my men will exact the punishment."

Bob had the men gather the four injured attackers still able to talk and bring them to him. He had his friends hold them in a group and led one away, out of sight and hearing, taking an Indian as a guard, for questioning. The first one he questioned was just a simple man, acting almost as if he was mentally deficient. All he got from this man, even after some minor pain was used was that they were there to make the Indians pay and teach them a lesson.

When Bob returned to get the next man they looked at him with fear and defiance. This time he chose a man he knew slightly, having seen him in the pub a time or two. This man told him they were there to make the Indians pay for taking white women and raiding the settlement and nearby farms. When pressed, he could only come up with one name, Sasha.

Bob called loudly, "Sasha, come here quickly please."

The man's face showed surprise when Sasha came up to Bob and gave him a quick hug and kiss before she said, "Yes dear. How may I help you?"

"Explain to this man how you came to be here if you will then we'll ask him more questions."

Sasha looked at the man a moment and looked disgusted before saying, "Abel Baker. What are you tied up in this for? Well, never mind. You've stepped in it now, you have. You should have just stayed in Norton picking on the barmaids.

"The Wizard bonded me Abel. We did not know when he left because it was a new bond. I began feeling the pull of the bond the morning he left and was compelled to follow. Like the good book says, where he goes, so go I, where he dwells, so do I."

"But that cannot be. The innkeeper himself said you were carried off by the savages. We have came to make them pay and return you to him should we find you."

"That snake. They did no such thing. I left of my own choosing as I just told you, in spite of his attempt to force me to stay. I was not indentured to him nor was I bonded to him. He just wanted me to stay because I brought him a lot of custom."

Abel looked unhappy with that revelation. When Bob asked if anyone else was involved in the planning he said, "I think Mister Tomas was as well. He be wanting to expand his plantation, he do. He wants to drive the Indian back more to free land he does."

Bob's next interview was with the slimy Mister Tomas. He was hateful from the start, sneering at Bob and treating Sasha like dirt when he saw her. He yelled, "You savage loving slut. You run around here free swiving the savages while your betters fight them for our due. And you, wizard. I could expect no better from the likes of you. Treating betters in town no better than the peasants."

"Mister Tomas, we have determined you are one of the ringleaders of this dastardly attack. What say you?"

1...34567...9