Wanderlust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her lips, and back at her eyes. Then he leaned in.

She felt his lips caress hers. They were so soft. So perfect.

He brushed his lips against hers, softly. It wasn't a conscious decision, but she found herself parting her lips, kissing him more deeply.

She felt his strong arm around her, his hand on her torso. She opened her mouth and her tongue found his.

She pressed her body against him, wanting to feel his skin against hers.

Her hands went to his face, her fingers to his hair.

Their tongues were caressing now, dancing together.

She felt his hand cupping her breast. Her heart was pounding now. She wanted him so badly.

Her hands moved to his chest, feeling his muscled pecs.

He was rolling her nipple in his palm and she began to squirm. She could feel the hunger rising inside her.

They were kissing passionately now, her hands moved down his body. To his abs. His beautiful, rippled abs. She found herself touching his thighs, sliding her hands over the soft skin of his inner thighs. stroking him, moving closer and closer to their ultimate destination.

And then her hand found his cock. And it was big. And hard.

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft. Or tried to. She slid her hand softly up and over the head and back down.

His body spasmed with excitement.

As she started to slowly stroke him, long sensuous strokes up and down, his fingers found the slit between her legs.

She moaned as his index finger dipped beneath the surface. He felt her wetness. Incredibly wet.

She was on fire.

He began to gently finger her, and her body began to shake. This is what she wanted. What she had been dreaming of.

She lowered her head until her lips found the head of his cock. It was big, like a ripe plum. She kissed it. A wet, passionate kiss.

When she took the head into her mouth, he simultaneously sunk his finger into her slit.

He finger-fucked her as she started to bob her head on his cock. They were in perfect sync. Her mouth was a stand-in for her pussy; his fingers were a proxy for his prick.

It was as if he was reading her mind. For right before she felt she was going to cum, he gently lifted her head off his cock. He put both hands on her torso and lifted her on top of him.

They were face to face.

She was dripping wet and he was as hard as he had ever been.

She guided his cock to her hole and he slowly impaled her.

Oh my God, he filled her up so much! She'd never felt anyone spread her so much.

Suddenly, the sound of the waterfall seemed even more deafening.

He was lifting her, up and down, sliding his cock into her fiery hot pussy. Every stroke sent electricity coursing through her body.

Every stroke made her want to scream.

And for him, her pussy felt like a velvet glove soaked in oil. She was so wet. So hot. And so very tight.

His groans, like hers, were indistinguishable in the din of the waterfall.

She was grinding her pussy on him now. Wanting to feel him as deep as he could go.

He let go of her torso and leaned back on his hands. He felt her bottom out and heard her shriek.

He watched her rocking her pelvis as he pressed himself inside her.

He was thrusting upwards. Into her. Driving his iron rod of a cock deep inside her. As deep as it could go.

She was watching him, her mouth open, with fiery eyes.

He felt the pressure growing in his balls. He knew he would cum soon. And he knew his orgasm would be epic.

He began to pound her from below. Thrusting his pelvis upward, over and over, into her warm wetness.

He was lifting her with his pelvis, sinking his huge cock as deep as it could go, and she was riding him.

Her full breasts were bouncing from the force, her nipples sticking out. She was crying out every time he buried his cock inside her.

She was loving every moment of it. She felt like she was being completely filled. Filled like never before.

So she screamed. No one could hear her, after all. The waterfall made sure that. So, she screamed bloody murder as he fucked her. As she came. Again and again.

And screaming just made the pleasure more intense.

He watched her as she rode her orgasms, her body bathed in the sunlight refracted through the falling water. He felt he'd never seen a woman so beautiful. A woman so sexy. He felt an electrical surge building inside him.

And she was watching him right back. The light flickering on his handsome face, reflecting in his bedroom eyes. She watched his face as his orgasm ignited, as cum exploded out of his cock, as he pumped every last bit of his seed deep inside her pussy.

He, too, had been screaming, though she couldn't hear it. He had to. It felt that incredible.

The roar of the waterfall provided the soundtrack for their lovemaking. It mirrored the intensity of the moment and embodied the ecstasy they felt.

It had been a peak experience, indeed.