All Comments on 'Wanderlust - The Indonesian Massage'

by ForeverInfinite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Iseng

Coretan Bule Buas dan Ranjang. Rare specie a male massuer-a cheap one but could get better service from any of the well known massage around Denpasar.

Never use a massuer with callous hand especially a driver.

Screenwriter66Screenwriter66almost 10 years ago
Not Very Convincing...

This is just honest feedback; please take with a grain of salt. I wasn't very convinced by this story. The descriptions of Sophie's character and the details of Sophie's experience seemed very generic. It gave me the impression (although there is no way for me to know one way or the other) of a fantasy written by an older man rather than a young woman, and the scenario seemed to just describe the usual beats of a massage video porn clip.

That's just my opinion. I'm sure others may feel differently. If you write about Sophie's adventures again, I'd encourage you to get more inside her head and explore how these encounters affect her emotionally and get more specific and perhaps more inventive when imagining what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It

Great story. Loved it immensely. Only wish it was me getting the massage as it sounded lovely. Hope you do a sequel to this story. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Thanks,'

Julie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A masseuse is a woman

The male is masseur. One star for that stupidity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous