All Comments on 'Wanna-be Crush'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Wow, that was incredibly erotic! An amazingly creative and well done story. 5 stars from me!

AZman48AZman48over 1 year ago

What an interesting concept! Well written and very hot! I can easily see this being a series where the two docs allow other subjects to live out their Wanna-be Crushes! (Where do I sign up?)

AZeroticaAZeroticaover 1 year ago

Wow! Five stars! I'd never heard the term before but but now that I have there's a couple of "wanna-be crushes" that I have, too. One of them is my boss, who I'm sure is poking the HR manager on a regular basis. Feel free to run with that if you want, Casey!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very entertaining, and quite honestly… educational. The female erotic experience seen through the eyes of a man, albeit a feminine man was so descriptive and alluring. I’ll be honest, I took a few pointers from this read! “A-Spot” noted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...