Wanna Bet? Ch. 03

Story Info
Ted is off to College and targets a Sorority President.
12.5k words
4.76
94k
115
25

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers

Chapter three and Ted is off to college. A couple of things, I never was in a frat so if some of this seems off or screwy, well it an outsider's take so just roll with it. Second, I don't know a whole lot about wine, so if that is off, then same thing. Thank you and if you comment please be polite and helpful.

*****

Ohhhhhhhh man. Trixie can give a blowjob. She wasn't always as good as she is now, but with some proper training she now is easily the best I've ever had. And she loves giving them to me. She wasn't always like this, but I warned her not to bet me.

Ah, that is a story for later though.

Going back to that summer right before I left for college, I wanted to explain some things and list my power's limitations or rules.

By the time of graduation I figured I had a pretty good idea of the rules my ability worked under. First, I had to say "Wanna Bet?" to the person I wanted to bet with. I had to make the bet worth something to both parties, meaning I couldn't make a "Heads I win, Tails you lose" bet. I couldn't break the bet, period. I had lost one to what I thought was a nasty trick (two women got my dumb ass drunk and I don't gamble well when drunk), but I simply had to pay off the wager. Lastly, the people under the bet's influence still had freedom of thought, meaning unless I bet or somehow restricted them, they were free to work angles against me, such as the aforementioned drinking bought and inhibited gambling. Also, I suspected that there was something that prevented people from running to the cops if something got weird (such as making your mark dress as a French Maid and make pornos with them). It might have been embarrassment, but I had a feeling it had something to do with the obligation. No way to prove it really, so I always tried to be careful and make sure I had insurance (such as some nasty photos and videos which would wreck a career if leaked).

The summer was actually a bit of a drag. Now, how could that be you wonder given that I could put a hot woman under my command and have some knockout sex and debauchery? Simple really, I couldn't get to any other real hotties.

After having a two day fuck marathon with two of my teachers who did literally everything I told them too, getting a high school girl, even a pretty one, seemed so boring. I had tasted the forbidden fruit of a hot older woman, one that was off limits, and I was pretty hooked. I also think there was a challenge aspect to it as well. Both Megan and Lisa could crunch numbers and if they had thought about it they could have done a much better job at playing me. They had actually tried it with gin rummy and had won back some of their summer, so I know they had the ability.

I was also pissed off because they were going to be my ticket to some money at the track. You can't make bets until you are 21 years old and I was going to have them run my bets at the track. I didn't want to get my parents involved in this and I never really found someone else to do it. I'm a bit weird, but I felt that if I was going to be a proper gambler I figured I needed a hot piece of arm candy to be my runner. Anything else seemed wrong.

That aside, I worked all summer, did some summer school, and I did have some chances to make a bit of cash on the side here and there. That plus the nearly two grand I made on my track betting moment put me in a good spot for College. I did have some fun with a couple of nice looking graduating seniors, but they were strictly fun fucks and one night stands. Like I said, I was hunting some bigger game. I did keep pumping them for information on what turns women on though, I wanted to get better at sex and after my weekend romp I was determined to do some serious, uh, "research" on the matter.

I had a scholarship for a Math major at the State University. It was about four hours away, large campus, had a great math program and slightly more girls than guys ratio. So I showed up, got my dorm room and got into it. It didn't take me long to get into the dorm poker and card circuit and soon I had a pretty good rep. I made sure that I won enough to make some money, but never enough to scare people away.

That also led me into some connections with some "other" types of people who were not students, but liked to gamble. I soon had linked up with the local bookie and was making book every week. Again, I played smart because unlike the college kids, these guys were serious about their money. So I always made damn sure I could cover my bets if I lost. And I did a couple of times in a big way.

That was when I learned the lesson about the "other" factors in gambling, the ones NOT covered by number crunching. Game fixing, locking in points, blackmail, that kind of stuff. It was a good life lesson and I'm glad I was cautious because a guy I knew was not, got in way over his head, and got some broken bones out of it and had to sign away his car.

Anyway after a bit I settled into the college life and decided when pledge week came around to try and rush a frat. I was curious to see if I might get into one given that I was a bit of nerd in high school. But having banged two hot teachers does wonders for one's self esteem and knowing I could probably work it with others made me a lot more daring than I might have been otherwise.

It turns out my daring got me into one of the big frats on campus: Alpha Delta Gamma, or simply the Gammas. They were a pretty high speed group of guys, some big jocks, some rich kids, some smart kids, a whole mix really. Bottom line was these guys usually were pretty successful later on in life and they had some attitude.

I was able to smooze my way into the interview and thought I did pretty well at it. But what really got me in was my gambling ability. I had finished my interviews with the Rush Committee and was just hanging around. During Rush week the frats and sororities had kind of an open door policy and you could wander around and look in the general entry rooms and living rooms. I was downstairs and noticed a game of cards in the corner with four seniors.

I eased up and watched a bit and one of the guys asked if I wanted in. I said sure and sat down. They were playing dime and nickel poker and I was soon doing pretty well. Well enough I attracted attention as the pots started getting bigger and bigger. I quickly figured out I was the "sucker" and these guys were setting me up.

I geared up my abilities and focused. We finally had a major hand that had all my winnings thus far, plus about $50 of my own money. I got a good hand, but realized they were setting me up. So I did some mental math and figured what they would need to beat me, who had it (probably the last guy after I laid down my cards), and given what I had seen and what I had, what were the odds I could get a better hand. I had a full house of fours and sevens, with sevens being the high three. I did some calculating and decided to try for something crazy. The deck had likely been stacked, and the count had been set up so that I would not want anymore cards. So if I drew one or two, not only would I have a chance at a better hand, I would probably also throw off the guy to my left.

I tossed my fours and I could see the other players stiffen a bit at that. My two new cards were two aces. The guy to my left, took two, gave me a nasty look and called. I won with a full house and beat his one pair of aces.

I could feel the room turn a bit cold right then. I had just shown up three seniors in a major way and I was getting the nasty eye. I took the deck and said "Hey, one more hand?" Before they could say no I dealt them five each and antied up. I put back all the money I won into the pot and then made sure I lost.

I sighed and stood up. "Well, easy come easy go. Thank you for the card game." I turned to leave but one of the guys stood up and said "Walk with me."

Turns out he was the Frat President. He wanted to know why I played that last hand the way I did.

"Simple. I didn't want to blow my chance to make it into your frat. By my calculations, I had a one in four chance making it into the frat going into that game. That is solid odds; if I wanted to get into "maybes" I go up to even odds. I know I need at least three of four, so I figured the game would be a good chance to make up some of the odds. When I won the game I showed I wasn't going to roll over and be the patsy. When I lost the last game I showed that I wasn't a dick and could roll with it. That I'm the freshman and someone to fuck with a bit I get. But in terms of money and getting ganged up on, I won't roll over."

The guy looked at me and got an odd smile. He led me to the door and said "You know, we just might be seeing you again."

Later that week I got pulled out of my bed and got pledged. Turns out the President had taken a shine to me on how I handled the game and had decided to give me a shot. But I was a "possible". I had to do a task in order to get in (this was in addition to the regular stuff you do when pledging). I hate to tell frat secrets but turns out the Gammas had a clause for people like me who showed some moxey, courage, and didn't roll over just to make it into the frat.

The Number 10 Test.

The idea was like that test on that Star Trek Movie with Khan in it. You were not expected to "win", it was a test to see how you reacted to a bad situation. If you could handle it, then you were in. In this case the idea was the pledge had to ask a girl out. A hot girl, a full on ten.

But in this case the frat would pick someone that was out of your league, someone who would tear your ass up in public, humiliate you, or even better accept and then set your ass up for a major humiliation. They had done it two years back and the guy had been so publically humiliated that he had dropped out of school and rumor had it that he had become a monk (personally I think that last bit was BS, but makes for a fun story).

The girls were not in on it, but the Gammas had a list of "untouchables" for this challenge and I got one that was certainly out of my league.

Amber Haufman.

Amber was a stunning redhead who was the President of the Beta Kappa Theta Sorority. The "KTs" were THE sorority on campus if you were a hot, smart and driven woman. Seriously, I had heard that Sport Illustrated had offered the house a large sum of money to have the ENTIRE house do a swimsuit issue, and when Playboy did its college girls editions, they were always checking this place out.

Amber was six foot tall, fire red hair down past her shoulders, perfect hourglass figure, a straight 36-24-36 with CC cups, green eyes, toned like an athlete, perfect tan, and always dressed in designer clothes with perfect makeup. She was "the" girl on campus.

She had been dating the captain of the football team, but they had a break up that summer and she was "on the market" so to speak (which was good, because the challenge didn't care if your assigned target was married, dating or single, made it more dangerous and fun that way, for the onlookers anyhow). And she was the one I had to get on a date, and actually take out on a date.

She had burned the fuck out another frat boy a week prior to rush when he had asked her out. Pretty publically too, and the guy was still keeping to himself about it. Every one of the Gammas wished me luck and one of the guys I had played cards with even took me aside and said "Remember man, success is dealing with her rejecting you".

Yeah, my frat brothers needed to work on their motivational speaking.

I had a one month time limit (I had requested it, which was a point in my favor, most guys just charged ahead and got burned quick), so I took my time. Online research can turn up some wonderful things and my contacts with the, ur, "other side of the law" community turned out to be also very useful. I had a guy who was a hacker who made some side bets with me and owed me some money so I cashed it in with some favors. He found out Amber was having problems with a statistics class.

Perfect.

I found out she studied Statistics at the library (the house was too tempting to ditch the pain in the ass work for something fun), and up on the fourth floor away from everyone else. I started studying in the same area and soon could tell when she was having issues. She didn't take failure well, and would start grousing and bitching softly. I waited a couple of weeks and then made my move.

She was having some real problems with this class and was hovering at a D (thank you hacker friend), that could cause her to lose her position in the Sorority, and she might even flunk school (she was a Marketing Major and this was a required to pass class). She really needed to turn this around and after a few minutes of cursing I went up to her.

"Hey, sorry, couldn't help but overhear, you need some help?"

She gave me a glare that was pure nasty but I held up my hands. "Hey, I'm not trying anything funny. I'm a math major and I see you have a statistics book. I'm really good at that. Maybe I can help?"

"I doubt that freshman, fuck off." She snarled at me.

"Wanna bet?"

Little spark in the eyes, a slight freeze, man I still LOVE seeing that.

I leaned in a bit. "I'll tutor you on statistics and improve your grades. I will help you get at least a B on the next quiz (this coming Friday, they had one a week), and if I do you will accept more help from me and reward me with a date."

She had a pretty good poker face (I guess you develop that when you are the queen bee of the hottest sorority because she had one that was as good as some professional poker players I know), and after a few moments she said "And if you fail?"

I shrugged and said "What would you want in compensation?"

She grinned evilly at me. "You have to wear a dress and makeup to all Monday classes."

I kept my face straight and nodded. I was a bit nervous though I'm telling you, this would be one hell of a test if I lost and the frat might just say "F it" and not let me in because of how majorly public that would be. She pulled back a chair and said "Well, get to it tutor."

I sat down and started out. I had been observing how she worked and studied so I had an idea of what not to do. But I'll tell you that first night was nothing but pain. She was a brick wall when it came to everything I tried and I left after two hours wondering how silk stockings would feel in high heels (Amber was pretty vivid in her descriptions of what she was going to make me wear).

I did some research the next day and came better prepared. We sat down and I started by pulling out a deck of cards. I decided to back up a bit and try some visual aids. I explained statistics in terms of a card game by explaining the math of "what are the odds of x card being flipped?" It got her attention bit more, and then I started with my next plan.

I started making little bets with her.

Instead of working to pull her under my power my bets were ones that would focus her attention and make her think certain ways. "You will find statistics interesting" or "You will become very focused when you think about statistics", stuff like that. It worked too.

By the time the two hours was over, she had made a lot of progress. She was still struggling, but she was now very interested in the class, and she was very focused on understanding it. That made it easier by a mile to get her to listen to me and actually learn. And I was very much remembering my original bet that was still in force (I tried to change it, but Amber refused).

Honestly, I think the biggest issue Amber had was this was a class she couldn't cruise through. She was smart, and this might have been the first class she had issues with and she simply couldn't bring herself to accept she needed help. Now I had her to the point that she was completely focused and fully attentive to everything I taught her.

Thursday night I worked her hard for nearly four hours and made one more bet with her that she would be completely focused, relaxed and ready for the test tomorrow. I won it, but it was close and I was in a bit of a sweat. Last time I used Poker for teaching, statistics will only get you so far. Amber was pretty good at reading people and she picked up on some of my visual cues because I got sloppy while teaching and was not keeping up my gambling front.

I was pretty calm Friday because I was sure she was going to do fine. The guys at the Frat and the girls in Amber's Sorority were giving me looks that ranged from "Good luck" to "You're about to be humiliated and I'm going to be there taking photos". Amber's class ended and the grades would be posted that evening.

I had my hacker buddy log on and had real time access when the professor entered her quiz grade.

Amber got an A-.

I let her call me with the news. She was pretty happy.

"I don't know how you did it, but you did. Thanks a lot. If you don't mind we will keep up the tutoring."

"No problem with that Amber. Now about the bet?"

Amber sighed and said "Yeah, you get to take me out on a date. When and where?"

"Goodfellows. Saturday night, I'll pick you up at 8pm sharp."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone. Good fellows was the most exclusive dining and dancing experience in town. It took weeks to get a reservation and it was not cheap.

I had full faith in my abilities and bet that I would win. So I had cashed in some IOUs for favors with someone who was a silent partner in the place (lots of folks like to gamble it seems). I had a nice table, some great wine (Amber's favorite), and a nice suit ($500, I knew some "family men" who had some great taste in suits and one of them gave me the name of his tailor in exchange for a tip on a race), and Amber was going to get a night to remember.

"I'm not sure if I believe you or not, but okay. Eight pm sharp." Amber said.

"Dress up please, I'm not going to take you unless you are looking proper." I added.

Amber snorted and hung up.

That next day I had a lot of the frat brothers wishing me luck and a couple who gave me some high fives. But I could tell they were still half expecting this to blow up in my face. In order to win, I had to have a successful date. Several times they had guys who had come close only for it to fall apart when they got stood up, or tricked, or worse (jealous boyfriends can be bad, especially if they are on the football team).

I rolled up to the KT house at eight on the nose and walked up to the front door. I knocked and a sophomore sister opened the door. She let me in and had me wait in the foyer. The living room was off to the right and the dining room was to the left and (big surprise) both were packed with sisters who just happened to be eating or doing homework or watching TV. I could see them checking me out like bidders at a cattle auction.

As I have stated before I'm more a of geek or nerd, but I am not someone who was nasty and zit faced with thick glasses. I'm just shy of six foot tall, no glasses, brown hair, blue eyes, and thanks to my summer job of lawn work and my desire to keep in shape I was not in too bad shape. No jock, but not a total string bean.

But I had a sharp suit, professional haircut and plenty of confidence. I had also rented a BMW for the day and had a nice roll of about $2000 on me (aside from getting Amber I had a great day at the bookie's with a long shot paying off heavily thanks to some number crunching on how well a certain QB played in the rain), so I was set. I looked good, felt good and definitely had an air of "I've got this".

And I could tell a lot of the girls were picking up on it. I got some appraising looks and some of what looked to be nods of approval, but a lot of them kept glancing at the stairs. I figured out they were trying to see if I was going to get stood up. I heard one, a knockout blonde sitting on the couch nearest me stage whisper "He's gonna be there all night." Some of the girls snickered.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers