Wanna Bet? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found this out while pumping my red-headed slave for information and remembered I had a favor that was owed me by Jessica. I had a truly inspired moment (at least I think it was) and figured out a way to help Jessica and Amber and the TKs, AND my brother Gammas.

I got Amber to call up Jessica to meet us for lunch in a private restaurant so we wouldn't be seen and then met her there. Jessica looked pissed at me when she came in, but she sat down. I tried to talk to her but got the extreme cold shoulder. After I bit I asked Amber to give us a moment.

When she left I looked at Jessica. She was a natural Golden Blonde, and I do mean Gold. Her hair was long, down to nearly her waist and combed straight. Her body was toned and I had heard she was the daughter of a famous Scandinavian supermodel (turns out she was actually, met her mom later, but that is another story). I love blondes. And Golden ones most of all, even though they are mostly fake.

"Okay Jessica, let's knock off the bs. You have a problem and you think it's me."

"It IS you asshole! You have completely undermined Amber's position and mine. Our house is going to become party girl central and I won't have it! You need to knock off with Amber."

"What do you care?"

Jessica lowered her eyes. "I'm a genius. No lying, I really am, got into college at sixteen. It was so hard being so young. Amber took me under her wing and was the first real friend I ever had. She showed me how to succeed as a strong woman, and damn it I am not going to have that fucking slut Kimberly turn my house into a bimbo, party girl, scream rape if you don't get what you want, house!"

I was taken by her passion. Her blue eyes were flaring and I felt very attracted to her. Not out of lust (like Amber, that was pure Alpha Male wanting the hottest female Alpha right there), but to her personality. She was a nerd kinda like me, but had fought through it (her looks helped of course).

"How about I fix Kimberly for you? And her whole clique?"

"You? No way in hell you can do that."

"Wanna bet?"

I leaned in close. "I'll get Kimberly and anyone else you identify to become focused and hard working students, no easy ways, no fucks for grades, no play for pay. If I do, you become my woman. Not my girlfriend, my woman. You obey me, come out with me, look good for me, support me, and are mine. If you are as driven as I think you are, this could be the start of a pretty cool relationship. If I lose, I'll drop Amber and walk away."

Jessica looked at me and I could see some cold hard calculating going on. "Damn, I really like this girl." I thought as she responded.

"If I win, then you do more than walk away. You come in and explain to everyone that how you got Amber was a trick and you apologize, then you quit school and disappear. I don't even want you in the state."

I thought about THAT one long and hard, but in the end I accepted. I crunched the numbers and I felt the odds were well on my side. "Deal, but I need some time to work it. Give me a month for Kimberly; if you have more than a couple girls in addition I'll need more time."

Jessica agreed and she said she would send me a text later.

Hell, if I had done my research prior to that meeting I wouldn't have sweated it one bit. No one is as stupid as a lazy smart person who knows they are smart and doesn't work on getting smarter because they don't think they need to. Oh, and has a cheerleading section who keeps telling them how smart they are. That bit helps a LOT. I swear egos are the greatest ally I have ever had in this game.

Aside from Kimberly, Jessica sent me two more names: Nicole and Heather. Nicole was another blonde, an easy eight, maybe nine. She was hot enough to know she was hot, but smart enough to know she wasn't the hottest and so was a great wingman or bestie. Heather was a Hispanic from Florida who was also an easy eight, maybe nine. Also knew about not being the hottest, but was well versed in tossing the female card if anyone gave her trouble (aka, I'm being discriminated against because of fill in the blank).

Now, as a bit of an aside I need to explain my gambling. I was doing really well on the local tracks (horses and dogs) and was easily clearing about $500 a week by playing it smart. Football was going on, and I was making some bets on this too, but I was going for larger but fewer bets once I had done some serious number crunching. I wasn't doing as well (I was really just getting started with it, so I had a learning curve), but my bets that paid off paid off REALLY well. I soon had a rep as someone who could make a pretty good handicapper and I discovered that my advice was worth something to the right people provided I always gave full disclosure and never said it was a sure thing. In the end, I was getting nearly an extra grand a week when I did bet games (FYI, bet pro only, college has too many variables, like a shit team playing its best game in history because they are up against a old rival and then said rival can't cover the spread, thanks a million Oklahoma).

I soon had some folks very interested in my input. I made sure to stay the hell out anyone's pocket, but I also let it be known that I was not averse to sharing my numbers if asked nicely or if someone had something of interest to trade for the info. I soon had a lot of favors owed by all sorts of people (I only considered it a favor if the info worked for a winning bet, I never tried to cash on a "I told you so"), and like the stuff I pulled with Amber, I was able to get some fine low down on Kimberly and set her up.

As it turned out, it was overkill. I could have found out everything by myself, but I wanted to be sure I had as sure a thing as possible. Kimberly and her two besties were creatures of habit. Friday nights they were out on dates (and in college who wasn't?), but Saturdays was "Girls Night" at that meant Hype-Town, the local bar street and college hang out area.

Kimberly and her buds like a bar called "The Gentleman's Lady", which was a nice place actually. Focused on wine and had a micro-brewery, didn't let in riff-raff, and was generally a place where you could sit down, drink and bullshit the night away. Usually people started there or ended there. Kimberly started and ended Saturday night there every weekend.

Well, one of my "friends" from the betting circuit worked there as a bouncer (he was big into the dog track and he was pretty good at it actually). I hit him up for some assistance on this and he set things up proper. I got there about 1am, and got a nice seat in the back on the bar next to a small table for three that had a reserved sign on it. About ten minutes later in struts Kimberly flanked by her two besties, looking hot as hell, and obviously buzzed. The reserved sign disappears right as they show up so imagine that they are sitting right behind me.

They order some wine and then Nicole just happens to see me in the mirror. She whispers (way, way too loudly) "Hey, that's that Ted guy who is bonking the fuck out of Amber."

Kimberly and Heather both look my way and I glance up to see them. I acted a bit surprised and then turned around to face them. "I know you three, your Amber's Sorority sisters." I point to Kimberly and say "You are Katie or something with a K?"

Forget the buttering up, when you want rash and fast, go for a woman's ego. Getting her name wrong, especially if she thinks she is someone who no one ever forgets, is a 100% sure fire way to do it. And boy did it. She flushed and I saw Heather and Nicole's faces stiffen with shock.

"It's Kimberly you freshman fuckwad."

"Eh, close enough got the first letter right." I turned back around and I heard her hiss like a cat tossed in a bucket of water.

"Close enough? Who do you think you are talking to me that way?"

"I'm the guy who is dating your chapter President, the man who got the woman every man wanted. Why would I care about anyone else?"

That got her motivated. She hopped off that stool and stalked over to me with fire in her eyes. "Listen here you little shit! Your "girlfriend" isn't going to be in charge much longer and even if she is, she's gone this spring. I will be "the" girl here and I will make it so you will be only seeing the back of your hand for the rest of your college life."

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Yeah? You don't strike me as smart enough to pull that off."

"I'm on the Dean's List." She hissed and I snickered.

"Big deal. So am I. I'm talking real smarts, hell I bet you can't even win a simple card game against me."

Kimberly's eyes narrowed down fast and she said "You would be wrong at that."

"Wanna bet?" I looked at Nicole and said "You too, wanna bet? And you, wanna bet?"

All three froze for a second and stared at me. I smiled grimly and said "I happen to know that the back room here is used for a card game sometimes, nothing crazy, just a private group of friends who like to play cards for a few bucks. How about we head back there, get an unopened deck, and play a hand of baccarat? I've never played but I know the rules and I'm betting I can whip all three of you."

I saw Kimberly smile and then wipe it clean. I knew she actually did know how to play it (she had this thing about being a Bond Girl someday and she had actually learned the game, when you have the President of the Sorority in your pocket all sorts of secrets are available for use), and she fancied herself pretty good at it.

Well, against other rubes maybe. But against me she had no chance.

"Okay, that sounds fine, what do we win if we win?"

"If you win, I'll dish all the dirt I have on Amber to you and leave school. You can crush her like an empty soda can and take the sorority and no one will be able to stop you."

Kimberly's eyes lit up at that. She nodded yes.

"But if I win, you three will knock of the party girl BS. You will become serious students and be a sister like Amber and Jessica want. Parties for fun, but school for work. No sleeping around, no putting out for grades, no blackmail, no easy way out. You become serious about school and support Jessica and Amber."

Kimberly snickered and then said "Sure thing, I agree." I figured she was thinking she would welsh on the bet (I personally think that most of the outrageous bets I got people to agree to were agreed to because they always figured they would simply welsh on them, but never figured out that was not an option until too late), and didn't even give it a second glance.

We headed back to the backdoor and my bouncer friend let us in. Kimberly was either so excited about her "win" or was too buzzed to wonder why the bouncer was waiting or why he just shooed us back there. Never did find out, I might have to ask Kimberly next time I see her (we also keep in touch).

The table was back there covered in green felt. One of the bartenders was moving some booze around and he glanced at me. "Hey, I need a new deck and some privacy, we gotta game to play." I said. He shrugged and tossed me four plastic wrapped decks of cards. I let Kimberly check them out and then I sat down next to the shoe.

"I'm dealing the first hand, you win you get the shoe. I understand the basic rules so let's get started." I opened the decks of cards and shuffled each one and put it in the shoe.

A trick I learned about cards is that a new deck is always stacked in order. So if you dealt it without shuffling you can easily ID who has what card. If you shuffle them and can give a good guess as to where you cut the deck and how your cards flipped when putting them together, you can drastically increase the odds of figuring out what card is going to come up. I knew the trick, I knew where I cut each deck, and I was really good at figuring out how the cards shuffled together. I dealt out a hand and we got to it.

I was a bit nervous going in knowing that Kimberly had played (so had her besties, just not as much), but after seeing her in the first hand I gave up the worry. Nicole and Heather both had hands, but spent most of their time feeding Kimberly bullshit on how she was going to fuck me over with her skill. She preened and let her ego override her common sense and her poker face. I nearly stood up and told her to go and compose herself because it was so damn easy to beat her.

I didn't but I honestly came close.

By my estimation she had a pretty solid hand, one that anyone who understood a bit about the game would decide to stand on. My hand was equal to hers, but my hold card was the one that showed it. On the upside it appeared that I stood a chance of beating her unless she drew another card. Smart money was to hold tight because the odds of me having the higher card were actually not that good. Kimberly was smart, but not smart enough and like I said her ego was all for showing off and crushing the upstart freshman. So she took a chance and drew a card. By my calculations she would bust.

And she did.

Her face fell and both her besties gasped. I called them and beat them both as well and then I grinned.

"Well, not so smart after all."

"You fucking cheated!" Kimberly screeched and I slammed my hand down hard. They all jumped.

"No I most certainly did NOT cheat. I beat you and it was fucking easy because you are not nearly as smart or clever as you think you are. And if you think I'm wrong, let's try again."

"Okay, deal!"

I looked her dead in the eye and said "Wanna bet?"

Kimberly, bless her not as smart as she thought she was heart, of course said "Yes!"

This time it was loss of attitude against me (for her and her friends who of course joined in). Result same.

The third hand was much more pleasant, with Kimberly and friends being civil and polite, but their skill hadn't improved. This time they bet they would love to gamble more with me and boy did they want to keep going after I won that hand.

Fourth hand found them very much attracted to me. I was just suddenly a really cool guy, someone they would like to hang out with (if I wasn't busy), and take advise from.

Fifth hand and they wouldn't ever even think about wanting to change any of the changes that had come over them or would come over them.

Sixth hand and I had three brand new booty calls whenever I wanted them.

I ended the game then, and told my new friends to meet me at a certain hotel in an hour for some fun. I was just shaking my head as they strutted out smiling at me like cats looking at cream. Kimberly was one big ego trip who had made a lot of mistakes and I had picked up on them with no issues at all. It was so damn easy I just about thought I was dreaming.

But that night at the hotel was proof and a half I wasn't.

I made a quick phone call and got a suite rented and just beat them too it. I opened the door and they pretty much tackled me right there. I barely got the door such and locked. Kimberly dragged me to the couch and Nicole and Heather pulled my clothes off like they were on fire. Kimberly ripped her nice tight top off and was on her knees in front of me. "Here Ted, let me give you the best blowjob you have ever had." She panted out.

Kimberly was hot, and she was smart, but like I've said she had an overinflated opinion of her abilities and sadly the same was true with her blowjobs. She would get better over time (she pretty damn good now I can say), but compared to what Lisa had done to me back in high school, it was pretty normal actually. But the thing that made it memorable was Nicole sucking on my balls at the same time and Heather motor boating my face with her not small tits.

I had built up some stamina by then (Amber liked sex, and she liked a lot of it, so she was calling me up at least three times a week for "special" tutoring session if you follow), so I lasted a good long time. When I finally blew my load I sprayed it all over Nicole and Kimberly's faces and they giggled and started to lick each other clean. I shoved Heather over and mounted her from behind. She gasped and shuddered as I pushed into her and I started pounding away. She was soon grunting along like a cavewoman and I was having a fine time watching the girls finish cleaning each other up. I then had Kimberly crawl up under Heather and start licking her pussy, which she did with gusto. I had to have Nicole sit in the chair and finger herself while watching.

I soon came hard in Heather who flopped down with a big grin on her face and then I stood up and pulled Nicole to her feet. I was in a mood for some rough fun; something about how these bitches had acted and the airs they had put on just set me off. I was feeling pretty contemptuous of them, they had been so high and mighty and when it came down to it, they were nowhere near as smart or good in bed as they thought.

But it was my first foursome, so I did get some great memories out of it.

I shoved Nicole up against the wall and shoved into her. I grinned evilly at her and said "No talking, just grunt and moan like the bitch animal you are. You showed how smart you were not, so no thinking for you." I pumped in slow and Nicole's eyes crossed and she replied with an "Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!" and then a big grunt. I began to rut into her and she moaned and grunted and growled along. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I heaved into her and shoved her into the wall again and again. She kept banging her head and soon started to giggle like she was stunned. I sped up and with a big snarl came hard into her. She let out a howl, her head slammed back, and she knocked herself out cold against the wall and actually put a hole in the plaster.

I pulled back fast and dropped her body to the ground with a thud. It was all I could do to not laugh and fall over. Nicole was lying in a heap on the floor with plaster in her hair, eyes shut and a big stupid grin on her face. Her legs were shining with cum and juices and I just shook my head.

Heather was just lying there looking out of it, so I marched over to Kimberly who had been watching with a smile. I took her by her hair and pulled her to her feet. I marched her to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. She grinned at me and spread her legs wide. She let out a small growl but didn't talk so she at least had been paying attention. I crawled up on her and slid into her. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed up into me and then eased off. She tightened her pussy muscles as she did it and I got a nice long pull on my cock which was VERY nice. I figured I would have to have her teach that trick to Amber when I was done.

I set the pace and Kimberly matched me pretty well. Her muscle trick was really nice and it felt like a combination fuck and hand job. It made up for the average blowjob from earlier certainly. Since I had just cum twice it took a while but I enjoyed the time. Kimberly liked to thrash about and made some nice noises so I was plenty busy keeping her pinned down. But she got me worked up enough to finally cum and she matched me at the end with a loud scream.

I pulled out and sat up. Kimberly raised her head at me, grinned, and then her eyes rolled up and she flopped back down and let out a snore.

I shook my head at that. I got off the bed and saw that Nicole was still out cold and Heather was looking around very confused and dopey like. I went over, got her on to her feet and put her over the couch. I then fucked her doggie style and she came quickly. So quickly I nearly didn't, which made me shake my head even more. She lay flopped over the couch back head down, drooling and passed out while my cum oozed out of her ass and down her legs.

I went and took a shower and noted it wasn't even two am. "Figures, all talk and no real action. Why was I even worried about this?" I said out loud. I got their cell phones, got their numbers, headed out and left them an wake up call for 6 am.