Wanna Bet? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, I was feeling like being a bit of dick, but I had been expecting some epic sex and got a whole lot of looking and very little actual action.

I called up Jessica that afternoon.

"It's done."

"Yeah? You fucked them and you think somehow they are going to change? Color me skeptical." She replied.

"Oh, was it obvious?"

"They all came staggering in about 7am, reeking of cheap sex, messed up, giggling and unable to form a coherent sentence. How this is going to get them to change their ways is beyond me. If anything, they look ready to hop out and do it again."

I grinned at that. "Well, here's the deal then. See how they behave over this week and call me back on Friday. We can decide if I won the bet or not then."

"Done." And she hung up.

I spent that week just doing classes, some frat stuff, and working my bets for that weekend (slow weekend actually, dog track had nothing going on, and only about five races at the horse track, even the football had a lot of off week teams so not a whole lot to work with). I knew I had them so I didn't sweat it. Amber had some lab stuff so I didn't get to tutor her any.

Friday came and I got called down to the front of the frat at about 6pm. Jessica was standing there with a straight face. She saw me and nodded to the door. "Let's take a walk."

I followed her out the door and she kept quiet until we got down the street towards the commons area. She looked at me and said "Okay, you won. I don't know how you did it, but those three have become my strongest supporters, they are backing Amber on everything she wants done, and they are studying their asses off."

She stopped and faced me with a slightly sad expression. "I guess I'm your woman now. Just like them."

I looked at her and shook my head. "No, you are nothing like them. You Jessica, you are going to be my WOMAN. Not some cheap ass booty call, not some brain dead twit who isn't nearly as smart as she thinks she is."

I took her hand and started walking with her. "Straighten up, show pride, show strength. That is what I wanted when I bet you and that is what you are. These other bimbos I fucked to show them who was boss, to conquer them and make them mine. You though, I want you as my partner, my advisor, my lover. I fucked those whores in a hotel and left them lying in heaps like the trash they are. You've seen how I treat Amber. She's a lady, a real woman, worthy of being treated like a woman. And so are you. I'm going to take you to the finest clubs in expensive cars, buy you jewels and designer clothes, you will drink only the best wines, and you will not be fucked by me. We will make love, the kind of which Amber will beg me for."

Jessica was looking confused as hell by this point. "But why me? You have Amber already, you have the most popular, most beautiful woman on campus, why anyone else?"

I shrugged. "What can I say? I like Golden Blondes, and I like your spirit, your drive, and the fact that you look out for your friends and honor what you see as your obligations to people who have helped you. I will keep Amber as a close friend always, but you my fine young genius, I am going to keep by my side for a long time." I stopped and spun her to face me. Her face was a mix of confusion, anger, and desire. I leaned in and kissed her softly and she returned it with a bit of hesitation. That hesitation melted as it lingered.

I pulled back and looked in her eyes. There was some desire still, but I saw some cold hard calculation going on in her head. She was working angles on me and figuring odds. I smiled as I thought "Oh yeah! This woman is EXACTLY what I was looking for."

Now all I had to do was adjust her thinking a bit...