Wanna Bet? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

I shushed.

She grinned and let me kiss her tits again. This was pretty wild I had to admit. Her hands seemed everywhere while I couldn't move and was to the point I couldn't talk. I'd open my mouth and she would give me a pouty "no no" look and I'd shut up on my own. I was panting and sweating and then realized she had my shirt off and back over my arms, further restricting me.

After another long soft kiss Lily gave me a devilish smiled and said "Let's warm you up."

I looked at her funny and then she eased up off my lap and I felt a breeze. She had gotten my pants undone without me seeing or really feeling it and my cock was stiff and at attention. My eyes widened and before I could do anything Lily slid down onto my cock with a soft sigh. She looked me straight in the eyes and tightened up her pussy kegal muscles.

I let out a shocked gasp. Fuck she was tight! She pulled up slow and God Damn she pulled me along with her. I mean I actually got lifted up a bit before I started to slide out. I was twitching and we eyes were wild and every time I tried to talk Lily just kissed me slowly and deeply. She moved up and down slow and easy and my whole body was jerking. After doing this she loosened her hold on my cock and began to speed up. She pushed her tits into my face and if my mouth opened I got a nice nipple shoved into it and heard the words "Suck" and boy did I.

I glanced over to Jessica once and she was on a chair, panties off, fingers in clit, finger-fucking herself with a huge smile on her face. She winked at me and said in a rough voice "Keep going!"

The last thing I really remember was my body tensing, Lily looking me in the eyes again with a big smile, and then someone shouting "CUM!!" I regained my senses a few minutes later.

Wow.

Lily was buttoning up her dress. Her panties were in her hands and her bra still held my hands behind my back. My pants were around my ankles and twisted around so I couldn't move very well. My underwear was torn and ripped and my whole lower body was covered in cum and pussy juice. My shirt was open and back over my arms and my tie was missing.

Lily looked at me, smiled and said "April 19th".

I gaped. That was Jessica's birthday, but I didn't remember saying it. Jessica laughed and then we all laughed.

"Agent Lily, I don't know why I doubted you. Carry on."

"Yes Sir. See you in London." She turned and strode out the door looking too cool for school.

I tried to untie myself but stopped when Jessica came over and started licking my thighs. She giggled and said "I like having you tied up. Now I get to have some fun. Just lean back my love and let me take it from here."

I didn't even waste breath on replying but leaned back and let her wonderful tongue clean me up and the get me hard. She then straddled me like Lily and rode me like a horse. This was a lot rougher though. She didn't start slow or easy. She got me hard and mounted me with a wild look in her eyes and she was already nice and wet. I slid into her and she started bucking up and down and grunted out encouragement.

"Harder! Fuck me HARDER! Fuck Yeah! Fuck me like you fucked your new agent! Fuck me like you mind fucked Lily! Fuck my blonde brains out! FUCK ME!"

Well, I gave it the college try.

I pumped into Jessica as hard as I could but Lily had done a number on me and I came pretty fast. Jessica grunted some more and then fingered herself to orgasm (one of the few times I actually hadn't gotten her to cum with me, I blame Lily's interrogation techniques). I flopped back and fell asleep.

I woke up when Astrid came back from wasting time shopping. Jessica was showering and I was still tied up. Astrid giggled, licked me clean, and then untied me. I got cleaned up and we went and quickly packed for the trip. We barely made the airport in time and boarded.

Man, British Airways first class is REALLY first class. We each had one of those personal cubes that allowed some privacy and I kicked back for a nice flight. Lily was there and she acted like we had never met. She didn't even blink at me, but I did get a very small note that said "All is going according to plan" hidden in one of my drink napkins.

I was thinking about getting some sleep when I noticed that most of the 1st Class cabin seemed to be nodding off. Even two businessmen who had computers out and had been hard at work on some presentation were now slumped in their chairs passed out. I thought this odd and then noted that the other stewardess was sitting in her chair also out. Lily went around making sure everyone was tucked in and buckled and then handed me a magazine as she walked past.

It had the label "The Mile High Club And Gift Store" with "And Gift Store" crossed out.

I looked over at Jessica and saw she had nodded off. Astrid was grinning. I stood up and looked around. The bathroom in first class was also much bigger than in the old coach class and I saw Lily standing by the door with a very inviting smile. I stood up and Astrid giggled and said "I'm already a member, why don't you two kids have some fun?"

Lily held the door open and said "I don't know why everyone took a nap on this flight, but we should be landing in about two hours and everyone will likely wake up in another hour or so." She smiled as we moved in.

Lily initiated me into the Mile-High Club. Even with a bigger room, we were still pretty cramped. Lily though knew what to do. She sat down and opened my fly. She grinned up at me and gave me a long slow lick and a nice soft kiss on my tip. She swirled her tongue around my dick tip and licked up the pre-cum as it dripped out. "Sir can't have any stains on his pants, so I will make sure we keep this nice and clean."

She eased my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. I wasn't sure if this was due to my programming (some of the seduction and interrogation programming was pretty detailed) or her own expertise. I still don't know and don't fucking care because it was GOOD. She eased me in and out and used her tongue while she hummed a bit like a vibrator almost. I didn't last given the last several encounters I had and blew a load down her throat.

Lily swallowed it all and I sweat aside from some smeared lipstick you couldn't tell she had just blown me. She smiled, undid my pants and eased them down. She rolled up her skirt and I noted she was wearing a nice black lace thong. She eased it to the side while her other hand slowly stroked me hard again. She leaned in close and whispered "Too bad we are not on a private jet or a charter flight, we could fuck with more room. But this will do. I am going to mount you and wrap my legs around your waist. Then let me do it from there."

I kissed her hard and she giggled. She rolled up my shirt a bit, wrapped around me and then eased down onto me. She then started to pump up and down on my cock. I had figured she was in great shape but I was really impressed by this fuck. I pretty much just stood there while she humped me. It was nice. Her pussy was nice and slick, but she worked fast. She kissed me and teased me with her tongue and I didn't last long. I came hard and she clamped down on my cock to keep my sperm from leaking out.

She eased off me, and then sat on the toilet and let my sperm out. She quickly cleaned herself and then me (licking me clean of course). She dried me, dressed me, made sure I didn't look any bit disheveled, and then did her makeup and fixed her clothes. When she was done we looked perfectly normal. There was some definite pussy and sex smell in the bathroom, but she sprayed some perfume once we left. Damn, I liked joining THAT club.

About an hour out people started to stir. The other stewardess was awoken by Lily and I heard her exclaim in surprise that she had just gotten so sleepy. Lily made some noise about "Well, everyone was pretty quiet this trip so I just let you sleep" and then winked at me as she passed by doing landing checks.

It was easy peasy from there. We got off, went to the hotel, and about three hours later "Agent Lily" showed up with my money and a smile. "Like I said boss, a complete milk run. I don't even have to go out to dinner, they had a new guy and he was putty in my hands. What's the next mission?"

"You are going to go back to your front personality and get on the next flight back to NYC and meet with Dr. Hong, Jessica has her contact info. She will question you on a lot of stuff. She's our special agent who trains counter-interrogation techniques and counter-brain washing. We need to make sure that our special training for our agents is still in place."

Lily frowned and nodded. "Okay. I don't like being in my front persona though. She is pretty weak. You have a job for me after that?"

"We will see. Remember, you serve at the whim of the command."

Lily stiffened and gave me a nod that was almost a salute. "Of course Sir, I never forget that." I said the trigger phrase and Lily's old self came out. She blinked and then looked around and said "Sorry, lost my train of thought for a second."

Astrid smiled and handed her the tickets to the event and Lily beamed. We made some small talk for a bit and then she went on her way. I was beat so we just crashed. The next day we hopped on board the train, went through the Chunnel and headed to Zurich.

We got in a bit late so Astrid just called her friend and set up an appointment the next day at her office. We had a slow morning, got over the jet lag a bit, and then headed over. Astrid's friend worked at a very large and very discreet international bank and was a VP. From what Astrid said, she handled a lot of accounts for rich women, divorcees, old nobility, and so on. No questions asked usually unless it was really over the top.

We got some royal treatment. Of course we were all dressed well and Astrid was a long time customer so the service was red carpet. We only waited a bit until we were ushered into Alyssa's office.

Alyssa was early thirty-something fast tracker. She was beautiful (she was Blonde, and a taught body from cross-country skiing, with a nice chest but a bit flatter than I normally liked, maybe a 34 BB), wicked smart, and was cold and calculating. She took her job seriously. She and Astrid made some small talk and we got down to business.

Alyssa kept a straight face as Jessica and I were introduced and nodded as Astrid explained what services I needed. I waited until she had finished and then spoke.

"Miss Alyssa, my life is going to involve a lot of travel and moving money all over the world. Transfers, currency exchange, and so on. I intend to live life and I want a banker who can absolutely guarantee that my money will always be accessible and can make sure I'm taken care of. You come highly recommended and I want to employ your services."

Alyssa gave me a business smile. "Of course Mr. Riysom. But the thing is that I normally don't handle men. I work here because I'm a woman and many women only want to deal with other women. I can certainly put you in touch with another one of our account managers who can provide all of this."

"Wanna bet?"

Alyssa stiffened and I leaned forward. I was pretty confident in my powers now and I had certainly gotten over my squeamishness about using it. Alyssa was a hottie, smart, and sexy and she would be my banker whether she wanted to or not.

I pulled out two sets of dice. "Let's roll some dice. If you roll higher than me I will leave and get someone else to handle my money. If I win, you will decide you would LOVE to handle my money and provide me with ANY service I ask happily and willingly. Deal?"

Alyssa arched an eyebrow. She looked at Astrid and Astrid gave her a shrug and a look that said "Humor the boy." Alyssa looked back at me and then shrugged. She picked up her dice and she and I tossed them. I rolled an eleven, she rolled a three. She blinked and then gave me a real warm smile. "Sir, I would be honored to manage your accounts personally. In fact, you will be my top client."

I smiled and said "Very good. We are staying at the Grand Royal. Come by tonight for dinner. Dress sexy."

She nodded and I handed her my money. She promised she would have it fully laundered by close of business.

Now, I hadn't used dice much until now but I was testing something. The dice were not loaded, but they were not exactly straight.

Allow me to explain. I played some D and D when I was a kid and had a lot of dice. Some of the serious players did a bunch of test rolls with dice to figure out if the dice had something off with them. Do a couple of hundred rolls and you might find out that one dice has a corner that is just a bit off so it tends to roll a five more often. Or a one, or whatever.

I soon found that was a good thing to do with dice you wanted to gamble with. Now obviously anyone who had any sense at all would want to use brand new dice, or at least a set they trusted. Aside from ruling out being a loaded set, you also eliminated the possibility that the guy who offered the dice didn't know the quirks of the dice. But I also found out that unlike cards, most people never really thought about that. Especially if you were not really gambling but just happened to pull them out and use them for a quick odd bet now and then. Non-gamblers seemed to fall into this trap for me quite a bit, especially since I used dice that appeared to be brand new and were clear dice so you could see through them.

The two sets of dice I had had been test rolled by Nina for me five hundred times each. My set was a set that tended to roll a five and six; Alyssa's had been one that rolled twos and ones. They were not loaded, and it was not a sure thing, just a major odds in my favor. I had decided to test them here where the stakes were not terribly high and see if that counted as cheating.

As you can see it didn't.

I was high on life as we walked out. Jessica waited until we got into the limo (Astrid had the hotel provide one as she was a regular) and then crawled onto my lap and kissed me hard. "Baby, I just love watching you work. Driver! Drive around the city nice and slow. And roll up the privacy window."

Jessica slid down and got on her knees and gave me a nice long, slow blowjob while Astrid made out with me. Once I was nice and hard Jessica shoved her mom over to the side and mounted me facing forward and I fucked her as we drove around town.

Back at the hotel, we cleaned up, did a conference call with Dr. Wong and Nina and discussed plans. Dr. Wong had linked up with Lily and had given her a very full evaluation. She was very pleased to report that her recommended programming instructions had worked nearly perfectly and aside from a couple of minor points that I could correct she was now a fully functional split personality with her new spy persona being dominant and her old self being completely unaware and easily turned off. She even stated that we could easily make the old Lily disappear entirely, but I didn't want to do that. I liked having a "spy" on call.

Jessica was pretty ecstatic about it. I could tell she liked the idea of making a lot of people "on call slaves". I didn't like her use of the term slaves, but I had to admit that the idea of being able to say a word and have an instantly loyal agent or thrall was very appealing. I told Dr. Hong to update her programming and present me with the full instructions when we got back to the US.

Nina was managing my affairs while gone. She reported on some bets I had made prior to leaving and I gave her contact information to Alyssa and my new international bank account. She had set up several other overseas accounts via the internet in the Caymans and on Cypress and I wanted to get everything linked in.

After that got done I scoped out online some of the night life and questioned Astrid on possible games. She knew a party was going that night and there was a major backroom game. The only issue was money. To get a seat at the table you needed at least $1 million US.

I quizzed her on the players and had Jessica do some digging on line with my hacker friends back in the US (by now my hackers buds had figured out I was a ATM for them, anytime day or night they would gleefully hop out of bed for a nice fat flat rate or even a percentage of the net gain). I soon had figured out that I could probably do very well if I could get a seat at the table.

About then Alyssa showed up. Damn, she dressed nice and sexy alright. She was wearing a bright red silk one piece tube dress that went about halfway down her thighs and had the long sleeves but no straps on the shoulders and a pair of matching red six inch heels. Her hair was done up in a tower and she was decked out in diamonds.

I nodded and sat her down while Jessica and Astrid got changed.

I got right to the point. "I'm a gambler. Tonight at the Center City Club there is a big party for some of the elites to celebrate the end of summer. They have a big backroom card game with a $1 Million requirement to get a seat."

Alyssa nodded. "Sir, I know about that game. One of the banks senior VP sometimes plays there. The men there are all very rich, but they do this for fun. None of them are real professional gamblers."

"Correct. I can make a lot of money off that game. But I need more money. You will provide me a line of credit backed by your bank or your own personal assets."

My bet paid off as Alyssa didn't even hesitate. "Of course Sir. It will be my pleasure. I can provide you a note from the bank in the form of a loan or I can provide you with another $500,000 US in cash from my own personal accounts. Whichever you wish."

"Let's use the bank note; I assume cash like that isn't something they will just be walking around with."

Alyssa nodded. "They usually use bank notes as collateral and then do direct transfers to cash out."

"Excellent." I eyed her hot body and drank in her accent. As Jessica would be a bit I decided to have some fun with my newest thrall. "You can provide me with another service. My women are currently getting ready to go. I'm horny. Walk over to that couch, bend that hot Swiss ass over, pull off your panties and let me fuck you doggie style."

Alyssa smiled at stood up. She swayed over (I noted she didn't need to be ordered to make it look sexy), and looked over her shoulder at me. Her hands eased up her dress and rolled it nicely over her ass. She was wearing a nice red lace thong and she unsnapped the garters holding up her red stockings. She eased her thong down nice and slowly and then bent over and wiggled her ass.

I moved up and gave it a nice hard slap. Alyssa's breath caught and she let out a soft "mmmmmmmm" as I rubbed her ass. I gave her some more spanks and then ran my fingers down her ass and up into her pussy. She was fully shaved and she was lubing up nicely.

I let my finger play a bit and then began to tickle her clit. She giggled and began to ease her ass up and down. I moved my finger into her pussy and let it slowly move around. Alyssa sighed and rotated her pussy around and began to hump my finger slowly.

She turned her head over her shoulder. "Sir, you are so cruel. Please fuck me. Please fuck me HARD."

I opened my pants and let my hard cock slip out. I moved up behind her and let my dick tip poke and play around her ass and the brush her pussy. She moaned and said in a pleading voice "Sir, PLEASE! Fuck your servant."

I position and shoved in slowly all the way until my body couldn't go forward anymore. I eased out slowly and then I picked up the pace. Alyssa pushed back hard into me and we sped up and got a nice rhythm going. I was grunting along and she was moaning and sucking her breath with every thrust. She kept looking over her shoulder at me with a lusting look like a porn star would and that only fired me up more.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when a tongue licked my balls. I tried to pull back but Jessica pushed me forward into Alyssa. She had come up behind me while I was fucking my banker and now she pushed me close to her.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers