Wanna Bet? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

"Keep going lover! Fuck this bitch and make her understand she is YOUR woman now! Enjoy her body, use her mind and skills, and own her soul!"

I do love how my Jessica inspires me.

Astrid was down between my legs sucking my balls and letting her fingers caress my thighs after she got my pants down. Her other hand started playing with Alyssa's clit while I humped away and we all three got in a matching rhythm. Man that was some sweet fucking action I'm telling you.

I lasted about three minutes of this while Jessica whispered in my ear about owning Alyssa, Astrid and her, and get turned my face to hers and kissed me right as blew a full load right into Alyssa's pussy. Alyssa screamed and thrashed, Astrid laughed and Jessica and I kissed.

I staggered back and knocked Jessica and myself onto a chair. I sat there getting my breath back and looked at Astrid. She was smiling up at me while licking her fingers clean of pussy juice and cum. Alyssa was draped over the couch with only her red stocking clad legs, heels and bare ass showing. I snapped my fingers a couple of times.

"Hey Alyssa! Wake up. Get over here and lick me clean." I called out.

Alyssa slowly pulled herself up. Her makeup was a mess and her hair had the "I just got fucked" look to it. She stumbled over, got on her knees and started to lick me clean. Jessica eased out from under me and smiled.

"Well, I will go touch up. Astrid, you're next. Alyssa, once you are done, come in and we will get you presentable. We have a big night tonight."

Alyssa nodded as she gave me a nice long slow lick on my cock.

"Oh yes, a VERY big night." I thought.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers