All Comments on 'Wanna Try Something Better?'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I hate racists.

I hate you and your ideology. As a proud Black American with an average cock, your stereotypes are offensive and ignorant.

I own three businesses, have one ex wife and 5 kids and I can tell you that the amount of bullshit you shovelled borders on the nonsensical.

I would ask you to give your head a shake but I’m afraid the tensing brain cells you have would fall out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pile of racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry dude but somehow this story just does not compare favorably to your earlier work. Characters jump off the page as foolish and silly. The wife is such a lame caricature as to be lifeless.

Thanks for sharing

wendy53wendy53over 2 years ago

very nice story !! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was just fucking awful.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago
God to the end.

This was a very good story... until the end. I would rather have seen something better. Also no one group have penises that were described here.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

2 stars from me, and that is ONLY because I enjoyed how you wrote the first sex scene in the video booth. I thought the story plodded along, but the main reason I can give this story 2 stars is because I despise racism and the ideology of racial superiority of any kind. I'm actually amazed that the owners of this site allow stories of this ilk to be published in the 21st century. Are there any stories on this website touting Nazis as being superior to Jews, of Japanese being superior to Chinese, or of KKK members being superior Blacks? If so, then both the owners of this website and the authors of such garbage should be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this is what you've been working on. Worth the wait

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffover 2 years ago

Another great story Stormbringer. The pacing was good and the story moved along quickly. I personally wasn't a fan of the husband, submissive, stroking the cock chapter. I understand though how the cuckold niche would like it. I would have preferred the husband getting pissed, maybe watching the first time, then kicking Dawn out. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for your next story!

MiniwandMiniwandover 2 years ago

Until the part she has sex with the shop's owner, the story was great. It was exciting.

But after that, it went downhill. She jumps too fast into cuckolding her husband. There was something going between Dawn and Ben and zap, you pass to something else. I was disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why must 95% of the stories in this section be white wife cheating with blacks? Can't this author write about anything else?

Much racism and stereotyping in this very BAD story. Disappointing crap.

ShaboboShaboboover 2 years ago

Good story, thanks for posting. Long but it zipper along nicely and ever dragged.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story but i do not blame Scott for leaving her. But Ben was a good man for her. And most whites woman want to have a big black cock in them i am a black woman and i love me some big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a masterpiece. GREAT work!!

allisonswetallisonswetover 2 years ago

such a wonderful sexy story, had me dripping from start to finish. Was so easy to read and fall into.

mr_taboo92mr_taboo92over 2 years ago

Awsome story man, one of your best. would love to read about their road trip adventures, maybe finding some niave young woman to corrupt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see you write another story. Love your work!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!! Really SUPER HOT and very well written!!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 2 years ago

The best story I've read in a long time! A little long, but worth taking the time. Good job!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 2 years ago

Nice story as usual. Thank you for posting!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

Great story long but I read it all did not stop until done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it from start to finish

WolfieWolfieover 2 years ago

Impressed. Story held together. Well written.

Merlyn74Merlyn74over 2 years ago

Nice to read a story that isn’t afraid to take its time. Normally the innocent white wife is on her knees in a sea of black cock halfway through the first page.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 2 years ago

Thank you for another spectacular story!

MoojoMoojoover 2 years ago

Love it. A very well written, very erotic depiction of the gradual seduction of a sexually frustrated white wife and her conversion to BBC.

Dan_EnglandDan_Englandabout 2 years ago

Great to see another story from you after a break, always so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just another racist lie about nonexistent BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it’s crazy you wrote a fictional story on a creative. erotica writing website and I read the whole thing and came all over. What a jerk! My opinion matters. I shared this ridiculous story with my wife while I ate her out and she agrees. Erotic fiction that amplifies taboo scenarios are just terrible. We definitely will read moar to make sure you are the worst human that has ever existed. Ughhh. These are the real issues that are affecting the world. Simply unrealistic. The black dildo that my wife cums on is only 10 inches.

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

This recent comment may be my favorite comment ever.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years ago

Stormbringer - excellent story. I'm trying to break in as a writer myself with a few stories and love the way you write. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved reading it,kept me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was going well until the end. It's just too much. It also didn't need to be 13 pages.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I liked it. Dawns husband wasva wimp but it was too long TMI

thevancouverguythevancouverguyabout 1 year ago

I know this is fiction, and one has to suspend some disbelief. I can skip over the fact that the BBC stuff is a myth, the real stats show not only are they not bigger, they are on average neglibly smaller than white dicks. Regardless, you pick a black guy and a white guy at random and statistically speaking the white guys will be a very slight bit larger. But this is fiction, I dont care if you want to play up on BBC myths. I can even overlook other aspects of unrealistic size. Until recently the largest dick ever measured was a little less than 14 inches. and that was a world record holder. What isnt really part of the fantasy but just flat wrong, is that you dont know how a cervix works. You cant and dont penetrate the cervix and actually enter the womb during sex. Thats utter nonsense and not how it works at all. What can happen is that area can get rearranged out of the way so the dick can keep stretching the vaginal cavity farther. You dont even go past the cervix tho, it doesnt open except during birth.

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

Great story, full of action and plenty of raw fucking. Black on white is my favorite read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best BBC Stories I ever read , extremely well written. Thank you. Jon. Jon453318@outlook.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...