Wannabe Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

She heard more muffled dialogue. Unable to bear the suspense any longer she crept out of her room and tiptoed downstairs. She could hear a repetitive beating sound, as if someone were jumping rope. Someone was moving around energetically.

Jane silently approached the threshold to the entrance to the living room. She heard a sharp SLAP, followed by a grunt and poked her head into living room.

She had to clap her hand over her mouth to stifle her gasp.

Tod, her son, was standing tall on the other side of the couch. Jane could see he was shirtless and had his eyes closed in pleasure, his face a mask of sweat. His hands were around the hips of a torso, which he held and thrust into. Jane watched the supple ass cheeks ripple with each stroke.

"Beat it up, Tod, beat up my pussy. I can take it."

Jane heard the voice from the other side of the couch. Though she could not see anything but the lower back and rippling ass in Tod's hands, she recognized the voice, though her words were so vulgar. Of course it was Ms. Foster.

Jane quickly ducked back out of the doorway, sinking to her knees with her back against the wall. What had she done?!

"I've thought about this since puberty, Ms. Foster. Most of the boys in 7th grade had a crush on you. GAH!" he grunted loudly, slamming into her. "I'm gonna give this pussy a real workout."

His grunted with every collision of his hips into the poor woman's ass. Ms. Foster let out sudden yips at every brutal thrust her son landed. He was really giving it to her and she was babbling incoherently.

"Cuuu...Call me Tammy," she sighed.

Jane felt her chest tighten in outrage. That slut! Jane called the woman to get Tod into her classes so he could meet a girl. Yet here she was taking advantage of her son. Then again, what healthy woman could resist?

"Its so big, Tod. I... ungh... I had no idea..." Ms. Foster panted. "AAAGH!!"

Jane felt her face flush. Was he well endowed? She realized she hadn't seen his body in years and wondered what he was working with.

Then she heard Tammy's cries become muffled.

"If you have to scream like that, I'm putting your head in the cushions," Tod said sternly. "I don't want the neighbors to call the cops."

Jane had to see what Tod was packing. She rolled onto all fours and slowly peered back into the living room, her heart hammering in her chest.

Tod's head was tilted slightly down as he tightly held Tammy's hips. His body was heavily muscled from his chest down to his firm abs. Then she saw the slab of thick dark shaft, glistening as it dipped in and out of view between Ms. Foster's round ass cleavage. It looked almost as thick as Jane's wrist. She stared at his pistoning meat, transfixed momentarily. The vigorous pounding he gave Ms. Foster attested to both his stamina and well-trained body. More like a machine than man, he plowed his cock into Ms. Foster without missing a beat.

To Jane, her son appeared as an Adonis, an idealized statue of a man made flesh. She had sunk back from being on all fours to kneeling. Her knees closed together around her hand, not realizing when she'd slipped it inside her robe and put it between her legs. How had her pussy gotten so slick?

Already wet from the show, she easily slid one finger after another into her body. She lost herself in the sounds of male hips slamming against female flesh.

Tod could have had a younger woman, which is what Jane had desired. But he had lusted after Ms. Foster, which Jane found peculiar. As soon as Tod spoke again, she knew why he was interested in Tammy.

He muttered, "Mom," straining and giving his all to fucking Ms. Foster. Tammy was Jane's amalgam in that moment.

At that moment, Tod opened his eyes and their gazes locked over the back of the couch. Had she heard him right? He'd clearly said, 'Mom'. Was he thinking of her while fucking Ms. Foster? As if to alleviate any doubt, without breaking pace thrusting into his ex-teacher, he said it again.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Tod yelled over and over again. "Take it, mom! Take it!"

Jane stopped her fingers at the scene. He did think of her! The hand at her pussy filled with more of her juices. He looked at her when pumping into Ms. Foster now, meeting her eyes and not wavering for a second.

Jane let her robe fall open further. With one hand rubbing her pussy, she lifted a bulging, exposed breast to him, urging him onward.

"Fuck me," she whispered to her son. Then knowing Ms. Foster was too fuck-drunk to hear she shouted. "Fuck me!"

And so, he did, using Ms. Foster as a proxy and took that firm teacher's ass in both of his strong hands to pull her onto his rampant cock. Jane wished he could see it from her position. She settled for listening as her son cried out for his mother through clenched teeth, and watching as he roughly ploughed her down into the couch cushions. He grunted and trembled, releasing deep inside his former teacher. Ms. Foster took his thick cock and his hot young spunk, wailing into the cushions.

Tod's eyes never left those of his mother.

She trembled with an orgasm so intense, it was all she could do to pant through it and not scream out in pleasure. Tod seemed content to watch and hold his pulsing cock deep in Ms. Foster's needy pussy. Jane thought he might still be cumming. When she caught her breath, she found her head swimming. In a daze, she pushed herself to her feet and slipped back up the stairs, cinching her robe. Embarrassed, ashamed, and incredibly turned on, she hopped into bed to sleep of the day's confusing feelings. She dreamt of her son.

***

Tod again visited her at night, not bothering to silently open the door or even take soft steps up to her bed. Jane felt the bed depress as he climbed into bed with her.

Her skin tingled at his presence. She expected him to spoon up next to her, but instead she could tell he was up by her pillow, near her head. Afraid to open her eyes to confirm it, she stayed still and silent.

A zipper opened loudly and she heard something heavy whoosh out over her face. Then her nose filled with an unmistakable smell. The scent of son's cock invaded her senses. There was also a female musk. Tod hadn't washed since cumming in Ms. Foster. Jane then heard a shuffling sound right over her, like flesh on flesh. Tod let out a heavy breath, leaving no doubt in her mind as to what he was doing.

Knowing what she had to—wanted to do, she opened her eyes. She saw the underside of Tod's thick shaft as he gripped it, gribbed in his hand. Above his cock, Tod's face was a blissful mask. His eyes were closed as she jerked his heavy cock over her face shamelessly. A shiny strand of liquid dangled from his wobbling head.

She slowly lifted her hand, collecting the pre-cum. She firmly gripped his puffy, bulbous cock head. It immediately swelled in her small hand. That got his attention.

Eyes opened, Tod only said, "Mom."

"Tod," she replied, sitting up slightly and taking a two handed grip.

To her delight he let out another moan, calling her name once again. He shuffled closer to straddle her, kneeling with her body below him. His hips bucked in her hand urgent for more of her touch.

Delighted, she began stroking him in earnest, able to handle him less awkwardly at this angle. He let her take control, using one hand to draw out his balls from his pants. They dropped to dangle over Jane's bare neck above her breasts. They settled into position, mother stroking son two-handed, with a slight smile. She let him hump into her hand as she jerked him off so that he appeared to be fucking her soft hands. Though her hand was soft, her grip was confident. Not since her youth had a male reacted this enthusiastically to anything she did. She no longer cared that her son was the one to do it. He was a handsome, accomplished, sweet young man who deserved what she had to give her.

Jane felt a sticky warmth on her neck and saw that Tod's slit was open and leaking clear precum steadily. He was humping her grip, his balls swinging against her wrists. Fucking that slut of a teacher, Ms. Foster, should have drained his balls, but here he was, exhibiting all the signs that Jane knew meant a man was about to cum.

And sure enough, with his hands on his hips, thrusting into his Mom's grip, Tod grunted and striped a thick wad onto Jane's forehead and nose.

"Nnnnnhhh," Jane sighed, precautiously closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue. She felt her son pull back, then thrust his surging cock forward. She tightened her two-handed grip.

"Gah, Mom!" he grunted and Jane heard a loud wet splatter powerfully behind her. He must have blasted the headboard. Then she felt thick hot spunk pool over her left eye. It was a good thing she closed them. She pumped as best she could, directing his spurting cock head onto her tongue. Several more warm jets lined over her lips and nose. She continued to squeeze his thick shaft tightly and worked a few more lumps of cum out. They collected on her stuck-out tongue.

Jane tried to blink up at her son. She found her left eye a pale blur, and settled to look up at him with only her open right eye. Without considering it, she swallowed.

Tod rubbed the back of his head in a cute, familiar manner. She knew it was a habit of his when he was sorry. "Should have warned you." He climbed off of her.

"Next time young man, you better."

After a moment, mother and son laughed. Trying to keep up a stern expression after her son just came on her face was silly and both knew it. Jane used a bedside towel to wipe her son's cum out of her eye and most of the rest of his load from her features as their laughter tapered. Tod laid flat beside her, his hands behind his head with his semi-rigid cock stretched up over his lower tummy. Feeling playful, Jane climbed onto him, making sure to pin his thick shaft down to his body with hers.

Jane smiled down at her son, tracing at his chest with her fingers. Tod's eyes roamed her nude body. She'd slept in the nude, perhaps hoping an event such as this would take place. Jane watched Tod soak up her body, realizing all his past looks for what they were: that of a horny boy admiring a sexy woman. Elated, Jane began to rub her wet labia on his flaccid cock. To keep him in place she put her hand on his chest, wanting to have control.

Tod loved the feel of his mom's slick pussy as she ground it down on his stiffening cock between them. He watched her gyrating body with half-lidded eyes. Her hips moved first up and down his cock. She could feel it thickening in response. Then she made a circle with her hips, spreading herself all over his crotch. Jane could tell he loved it. Good, so did she.

She paused. Tod was no longer flaccid against her sex, but seemed just as hard as before. She lifted her hips tentatively and Tod's stiff cock lifted with her, straining to stand straight. Her hips rose slightly higher, letting his erection stand proud. She felt his knobby head slip past her clit, down her slick cunt lips. Then it aligned with her opening. She felt his tapered head just inside her hungry little pussy. He was throbbing against her.

Jane was watching Tod's face as his mouth gaped open. She was fully in control. His eyes moved to her pussy, perched atop his cock. Jane looked too, down to where the tip of his head barely kissed her opening, just inside her parted labia. She let her hips fall in what felt like the natural progression of their relationship. She dropped down on him, somehow taking that entire cock into her.

"Mom are you ok?"

Unable to speak, she stroked her little man's cheek to comfort him. She could and would take all her son had to offer her. Raising her hips until only the tip of his cock remained inside her, she dropped onto him again. This repeated until she no longer strained to take him and the worry on her son's face disappeared, to be replaced with the same lust she'd seen when she rocked him to hardness.

Firm hands took her motherly hips to help bounce her on him. A rhythmic slap of hips accompanied their lew act. She twisted, humped, and clenched herself onto him, etching his every pleasured reaction into her memory. For all she knew this was all a dream or a bout of madness by her son. To this end, she enjoyed every second while it lasted.

Tod's hand was no longer on her hips but instead pawing at her chest. That chest that his friends called saggy, Tod groped like a discovered treasure. Jane helped him by mashing his face between her bosom as she bounced on him. The bed rocked as she cradled her son's head and fucked him.

Sensitive from the day's earlier scene and having been so long without a man into her, she screamed, drenching the cock inside her. In her passion, she clenched her son's face into her breasts firmly, losing herself as their bodies gyrated together. With his face mashed in her soft, huge tits, Jane heard him grunt, as if he couldn't breathe and needed air. As she relaxed her grip on his head, she felt him jerk and twitch below her. His mouth was firmly on one of her nipples and she could feel hot cum splatter her pussy walls.

Maybe he'd tried to warn her about his impending orgasm or maybe he was running out of air. Either way, feeling her son pump her full of cum triggered a second wave of climactic pleasure. As Tod blasted the contents of his nuts into his mom's cunt, her legs bucked and she sat hard in his lap. She trembled and shook as pleasure overwhelmed her. She'd never orgasmed back-to-back like that. Tod continued to suck and tongue at her nipple, grunting as he emptied himself into her.

Exhausted, Jane managed to slip off her son to lay on the bed. Too soon she felt a strong hand manipulate her so that her ass faced the ceiling. She looked behind her, eyes wide, as her son stroked his cock back to hardness, hungry eyes using her motherly bottom to excite himself. She made it easier for him by pushing her ass higher.

Tod would take her as he did Ms. Foster. So be it. She'd promised herself to be a better mother. Jane let him have want he wanted. She wiggled her ass for him, her ass raised to allow him easy access. He handed her a pillow. She would need it.

***

When Friday night rolled around again, Tod's friends assembled for their weekly gaming session at his house. They knocked on his door as usual. And usually, Tod's mom, Jane, would greet them at the door. This week, they were met with a different greeting.

"Come in!" Tod shouted from within the house.

The boys entered the house and peered into the living room. Tod was sitting comfortably, relaxing on a lazy boy with a half-eaten sandwich on a plate next to him. Tod was facing the boys and there was a woman kneeling before him, between his open knees. A soft slapping noise was echoing through the hallway. As they entered the living room, they recognized the woman to be Tod's mother. Her large tits were pumping in her son's lap, surrounding his thick stiff erection. Shocked but equally turned on, bulges grew in their jeans. The woman they'd laughed at was giving a titjob, using those large motherly tits to encompass their friends' much larger cock.

She squeezed them together then parted them so that she could slap them back on Tod's cock. Tod meanwhile enjoyed it like this was normal. None of the girls the boys knew had tits like hers and could never hope to replicate Jane's titjob. The boys now had a choice, run home to their VR set or keep watching.

They chose to keep watching. Oh, and how Jane gave them a show. She used her entire body to push her breasts onto her son's cock, giving him all that he deserved for staying with her for so long, forgoing tight young pussy for her mature body. Pressing both her breasts tightly together, she felt his cock pulse between them.

She really wanted to up the ante for the boys, so she thought of the nastiest things she could say.

"Mmmm, give Mommy your cum. I want a big sticky load right in between my-"

"NNNGH!" Tod grunted.

Jane felt Tod's cock surge as she held it embedded in her enormous cleavage. It was completely engulfed.

"Fuck. Ah fuck," Tod swore with each pulse, filling her breasts like a pussy. He managed to shoot her cleavage so full that a pale puddle grew at the top, just below her neck. Jane continued encouraging him, pressing and relaxing her tits together, as she knew her clenching pussy would be doing if she had his cock in there. Finally, the sticky warmth stopped spreading.

Jane stood and turned to face the boys. Both had cocks in hands, jerking furiously. She pressed her cummy tits together, then dropped them, letting them sway and sag. Tod's friends watched her glazed orbs. Cum connected the two in sticky lines, and hung in thick pale strands from her stiff nipples. She stepped up to them and took a young cock in each hand.

Jane turned back to her son with a confident swagger. "I'm going to take your friends to my room."

Tod stayed on the couch and picked up his sandwich. "Show them what a real woman can do." He took a huge bite as she turned away.

Jane smiled and led the two excited boys by the cock to her room. She wanted to be a milf. Now she was.

summersss
summersss
147 Followers
12