Want My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, he felt that all of this had moved far too fast since she had arrived back home. Little could Florian have expected to be kissing the woman he loved today, not with the preparations he had made for her to attend a party tonight. Perhaps he should have guessed some time ago that Jennifer had her own plans of taking him for herself. None of that matter now as they were here beginning the first of what he would hope would become many passion days in her company. As Jennifer tugged on his shirt, Florian had moved his hands down below to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. When the belt buckle snapped, Jennifer broke the kiss abruptly and he leaned up. At last, he witnessed her bare chest, eyes glancing over her breasts that he had previously held while Jennifer grabbed at his pants and pulled at the front of them.

"Here, let me help you take care of these..."

Her voice called out to him in that same low and almost seductive tone as before. Florian relaxed himself as he began to pull his shirt over his head and properly removing it from his body. Her hands pulled at his pants once she had properly undid his belt and unbuttoned the front, sliding the zipper down quickly as he could hear the noise it made.

"Looking better than last week, honey. Nice and strong, just the way I like you. You've always been a man that knows how to take care of himself."

This time Jennifer spoke clearly, not in her seductive voice as he glanced down at her once again after tossing the shirt to the floor with his jacket. She had tucked his pants down and now shoved both of her hands into the front of his white pair of underwear. Florian did not have to wait long as he felt her warm grasp around his erect pole. Her eyes shot up at him, gazing back at his hues as she slowly squeezed her right hand fingers around his cock and used her left hand to shove his underwear down. Florian swallowed his breath upon feeling his underwear fall down to his ankles along with his pants below as the woman of his dreams gently squeezed his dick.

"What is this room, baby? Sorry, I know I asked before but I don't remember ever coming in here or else I would've had it prepared for you."

Taking the chance to ask the same question as before, Florian anticipated Jennifer to ignore him like before, but instead she began to slowly wank his cock up and down within the grip of her hand. The opportunity was there for him to joke with her and change the repeated question back around on her, prompting if she wanted his body, but he didn't hesitate to say it. All he could do was stand there, gazing into her beautiful dark eyes as she continued to slowly work his cock up and down with her hand. Finally, she smiled to him, replying in spoken word.

"This is my massage room. You probably forgot about it cause I've never bothered using this room... until now."

"Were you trying to hint to me that you wanted a massage by playing hide and seek with this room?"

Jennifer laughed at his answer, still stroking his cock nice and slowly. She finally broke eye contact to glance down, looking at his long, thick shaft that awaited her.

"No, silly! If you wanna spread some oil on me later you can, but for now..."

She abruptly stopped her speech and moved off the table, falling down to her knees. Florian took a deep breath, hesitating for this moment as Jennifer's big brown eyes glanced up at him once again and she pushed her pink lips to the head of his cock. Jennifer broke eye contact, shutting her lips as she brought his rod into her mouth and squeezed her lips around it.

"Ohhhh, yes... Yes, baby. I've always dreamed of this."

Speaking from the heart, Florian had relaxed himself as he stood there and embraced this moment of Jennifer pleasuring him orally. She moved her hand down to the base of his cock and began to slowly bob her head up and down. Taking her time to sensually devour his meat, Jennifer used her left hand to caress up his leg before opening her eyes and gazing up at him. 'Mmmmm', she moaned muffled noises with her tongue shoved up against his cock within her mouth all while looking into his eyes. Jennifer again closed her eyes and began to suck harder, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth as she moved her right hand away from the base. Florian moaned as he placed one of his hands onto his hip, feeling like a king at this very moment.

Concentrating on his cock, Jennifer had slowed herself down temporarily, shoving her lips all the way down to the base to demonstrate her deepthroat skills early on in this routine. Florian was different from other men, as she aimed to please in the art of passion. Pulling her lips back to the head of his cock, she released it with a popping sound and proceeded to circle her tongue around the head. Her big brown eyes shot back up at him, gazing at him as she pushed her lips around the head and let out a moan. Jennifer dropped her hands down below, grazing her nails gently over his hanging ball sack below. Within seconds, she was back to bobbing her head up and down, sucking inch after inch of his long shaft as Florian moaned out to her.

With her hair up in a pony tail, Jennifer didn't have to worry about any locks of her brunette hair getting in her way. She closed her eyes, still slowly pumping her lips up and down his shaft. Done grazing her nails over his hairy balls, she used both hands to squeeze them and begin to massage them at a slow pace matching the movement speed of her lips. Florian let out a deep moan, slowly smiling as he felt that he was in another world of blissful pleasure with the woman he loved. Again, Jennifer shoved her lips all the way down until the head of his cock reached the back of her throat. She didn't choke or gag on his length, as the only sounds audible within the room were from Florian's low voice. Her hands continued to massage his balls below as Florian soon screamed in ecstasy to her.

"Ohhhhhh, Jennifer!!"

Moving his hand down, Florian caressed her hair just beneath her hanging pony tail as Jennifer continued to suck him, moving her lips down inch after inch of his rod. She pulled her lips up to the head and released it with a popping sound, gazing up at him to see the bewildered expression of passion and lust across his face. It was only a temporary sight as Jennifer set her sight back to his shiny, spit soaked cock in front of her. Ignoring it to move her head down below and treat herself to his dry hanging nut sack that eagerly awaited her warm mouth. She began by kissing his sack and then shoving the left nut into her mouth and sucking on it while raising her right hand to wrap those fingers back around his wet cock.

"Yes, oh yes! Suck my balls, baby!! God, I love that!"

As she sucked on his balls, Jennifer used her right hand to begin wanking his cock. With his rod glistening and lubed in her saliva, her hand glided easily up and down the length of his shaft. She alternated his balls, shoving the other one into her mouth to give it equal sucking and not coming to a stop until his sack was dripping with a strip of saliva dangling down to the marble floor surface below. Finished with his balls now, Jennifer brought her mouth back to his cock, kissing the head and shoving it back into her mouth. Florian could see her gold hoop ear rings shaking lightly from the movement of her head as she proceeded to suck the first few inches of his cock once more. Florian let out a groan, watching his cock disappear into her mouth as Jennifer made one last deepthroat attempt, her lips reaching the base after she moved her hand away.

"OHHHH, GOD!!"

Florian cried out loudly, his voice echoing off the walls and ceiling of the small room. Jennifer pulled her lips back, releasing his cock from her mouth entirely with another popping noise. He gasped, taking a deep breath as she began to rise up from the floor, standing face to face with her lover. Jennifer cupped his face, caressing over his clean shaved cheeks as they locked lips. Together, they kissed passionately once again but it was her moaning into his mouth this time. Jennifer broke the kiss, pulling back as she gazed into his eyes and then placed her palms down on the massage table behind her. She arched herself up, sliding her plump ass onto the matted table.

"Want my body?"

Again, she asked that same question while spreading her legs and teasing him with the black thong as the last piece of clothing remaining on her curvy body and blocking him from viewing her wet opening. Florian's eyes were down, just as Jennifer predicted. She teased him by closing her legs together and then reopening them as he nodded his head to her.

"Yes, baby but first, I wanna give you a good licking to pay you back."

Smiling, Jennifer let out a purr in her soft moan.

"I always knew you were that kind of gentleman, Flo."

That low seductive tone of voice had returned from Jennifer's spoken word. Florian moved his hands to her hips, slipping his fingers down at her thong strings as he began to pull it. Jennifer leaned back slightly, allowing him to pull it down her perfect muscular built legs and down to her ankles where it was easily discarded. He took a moment to softly caress her feet, leaning down to kiss over her left foot ankle. Jennifer moaned at his touch until Florian let go of her feet entirely. She took the time now to pull her knees up, then spread her legs thoroughly, inviting him down below to her sweet honey cup that awaited his hungry mouth. With the palms of her hands still pressing down into the matted surface of the table, Jennifer moved up slightly as Florian started to climb down to his knees and place his head between her thighs.

"Here, let me help you Flo."

From where Jennifer was sitting, she could easily lower herself down and sit onto his strong shoulders, but not quite yet. She glanced down, catching eye contact with him as Florian was inhaling the scent of her heat. Parting his lips, he slid his tongue over her pink vulva lips. Not a single strand of hair was in sight above what he had to admire as fresh shaved pussy waiting all for him. Using his right hand, he moved it up to rub at her clit, listening to her gasp and moan before he slid his tongue beyond her entrance and proceeded to eat her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, there you go. Dig in, honey."

Biting down on her lower lip, Jennifer let out a sharp moan and began to slowly grind her hips forward, rubbing her pussy into his face as Florian's tongue shoved deeper inside of her. She then moved her legs, resting them over his shoulders as the man closed his eyes and indulged in pleasuring the woman of his dreams. His tongue slid inside of her, slightly shaking from within and causing her to gasp before moaning again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Jennifer closed her eyes and arched her head up. She moved her hands down into his hair, playfully roaming her nails through his short brown hair as Florian was now the one concentrating on orally pleasuring the one they loved. His tongue darted inside of her, slowly pulling back out before re-entering. He soon felt her legs squeezing around his head, forcing him to move his hand away from her thighs all together. Jennifer then withdrew her right hand, using her index and middle finger to pinch her clit, playing with herself while her left hand remained in his hair, rummaging through his short brown locks.

"Ohhhhh, Florian... That's it, yes... Mmmmm, you know how to handle yourself down there, honey."

To hear her call his voice out in that low tone had almost made his heart jump a thousand miles over. The blood was pumping through his veins as Jennifer's lust was an adrenaline push for Florian to continue eating her juicy pussy. Her legs squeezed around his head, locking him in place as Jennifer then moved her hands to push her palms back down into the table and grind slightly against his face. Her body movements didn't interrupt Florian whatsoever, as he was bound and determined to continue eating her pussy, rewarded with the sounds of her soft coos and cries.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

It didn't seem to take him long to make her truly scream. Jennifer swallowed her breath, panting and gasping as she tried to hold herself back from a potential climax. All Florian had done was thrust his tongue inside of her faster and deeper, wiggling it around from within. She suddenly withdrew her legs from his shoulders, spreading them out and then reaching her right hand down to his hair. She tapped his head and called out to him.

"Oh baby, that's enough for now! Don't make me cum yet!"

Coming to a halt, Florian withdrew his tongue from inside her and pulled his head from her thighs all together. He was happy to stand back up properly now, no longer scrunched down in an odd position. As Jennifer was seated on the massage table, he ran his hands up her body, giving her tits a nice squeeze before cupping her cheeks and leaning in for another moment of tender kissing. She responded with soft kisses before sinking her tongue into his mouth, engulfing him in passionate flames. Florian was the one pulling their lips apart this time, breaking the kiss and stepping back. Jennifer looked him in the eyes before grinning, rising up from the table and quickly turning around to tease him by putting her mighty booty full display.

"Want my body?"

Once more, the familiar question had risen in her voice. Florian didn't respond as he took a few steps back, marveling at the sight of her supreme ass before him. Though he had witnessed it with a thong tucked down the crack of her plump cheeks, this was the first time Florian was looking upon the booty of Jennifer Lopez in all of it's nude glory. Since he did not respond at first, Jennifer glanced at him from over her right shoulder. Florian's lower lip fell as he gazed down in amazement at her ass.

"I want this booty, baby."

When he finally replied, she bit down on her lower lip. Teasing him as she began to roll her hips and twerk her ass once again.

"You want this big, big booty?"

In slow motion, her ass cheeks began to clap together in a steady rhythm. Florian was almost hypnotized by the sight in front of him. He could've kept his mouth open long enough to drool as he watched Jennifer twerk slowly.

"I would worship this booty, if you let me."

Jennifer giggled, taken by surprise at his answer. Florian then glanced up to see her glaring at him from the corner of her eye with a smirk across her lips.

"Is that what you want, honey? You aren't even gonna touch it first?"

Blushing at her, he smirked before finally raising his right hand up and softly caressing over her plump ass cheek. Using his other hand, he gripped her ass cheeks, squeezing them as Jennifer came to a halt with her hip movements. He raised his right hand back and used it to playfully spank her ass, causing Jennifer to moan. She motioned with her right hand, pointing to right side of the room where that wooden table sat with the bottles of lotion.

"Get some oil for me baby, and I'll let you make it nice and shiny."

"As you wish, Jennifer."

She laughed once again at his reply as Florian stepped off and glanced to the side with the lotion bottles on the table. There was one clear bottle that had a label on it for oil, seemingly filled to the top with barely any use. He grabbed it and walked back over to Jennifer who had now arched herself forward, resting her forearms over the matted table.

"Don't be afraid to use too much."

"I guess you're getting something of a massage after all today in this room, babe."

Replying to her shortly, Florian flicked open the top of the bottle and proceeded to squirt some of the oily substance into the palm of his left hand. Jennifer had raised her right hand up, resting her fist beneath her chin as she glanced over her shoulder once more to watch him. Florian had sat the bottle down on the floor, then lathered his hands together in the warm oil before roaming his hands over her ass.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good. Go on, oil it up. Like I said, don't be afraid to use too much."

Jennifer giggled again as Florian had witnessed his hands gliding across her skin with ease due to the liquid substance. He used his fingertips and palms to rub in the oil, removing his hands to witness her skin glistening in a shiny form. With the light above, a white spot shined on the right cheek of her ass, but he wasn't done yet. He leaned down, eventually falling to his knees and grabbing the bottle to squirt out some more oil onto his left hand. He then began to massage up under her ass, oiling her thighs and then slowly roaming his hands up to squeeze her massive plump booty cheeks. With the oil, they had nearly flopped out of his hands before his fingers glided across her skin.

"I think that's enough for now, my hands can't even get a hold of you!"

"Ohhhhh no. I told you to use as much as you want!"

"I'll probably end up using too much, but this is good for now."

While sitting on his knees, Florian was gazing up at her amazing ass with only one desire in mind for the time being. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, having to re-adjust the grip of his right hand due to the slick oil covering her skin.

"Let me worship this big booty, baby. I wanna eat this ass."

"Oh do you, Flo? Nothing stopping you, dig in!"

Obliging his request, Jennifer had spread her legs out further and bent over slightly, allowing him to see down the crack of her ass and offering a tight passage. Florian pulled those plump cheeks apart and then darted his tongue up the crack of her amazing famous ass. Jennifer gasped, letting out a slight moan before the tip of his tongue found her dark little hole and Florian positioned himself to eat that wonderful booty.

"Ohhhhhhh, god yes! I always knew one day I'd have you doing this to me, honey. You've always loved my big booty, so go on! Eat it!"

To hear such words coming from her, Florian withdrew his right hand and then brought it down hard over the right cheek of her ass. The spank echoed loudly in the room, causing Jennifer to moan. The man was in heaven getting smothered with her giant booty, eagerly working his tongue over her dark back door hole and raising his hands to caress over her thighs. Jennifer moaned again before she began to roll her strong hips and smash her powerful ass cheeks into his face. This was all he had been dreaming about for years, having this special woman twerk against his face as he rimmed her.

"Mmmmmm, yeah!"

Calling out to him, Jennifer was still resting her right hand fist beneath her chin, now biting down on her lower lip while letting out soft moans. Florian moved his hands away from her ass entirely, allowing those massive cheeks to bounce and smack against his face as he continued to shove his tongue into her dark little hole. The oil glistened her skin, dripping down to her legs as he continued. His hands were on her other side, caressing up her thighs just below her wet labia. Jennifer moaned, once again biting down on her lower lip before she stopped rolling her hips. That was a silent gesture for Florian to stop and finally pull his face away from what he believed to be the world's greatest booty. Grabbing the bottle of oil, he began to rise up. Jennifer glanced at him from over her shoulder like before, seeing him stand up behind her. She grinned, flashing her perfect white teeth before calling out to him.

"Ohhhh, you gonna oil it up again, huh? I knew you weren't done with my booty yet."

"Oh no, I'm not done at all baby!"

After replying, he drew back his left hand and gave her a playful smack, listening to the sound his palm created against her skin. Jennifer slightly shook her ass, teasing him as Florian made a quick decision to open the bottle of oil and hold it up with his right hand. He watched the small steam of clear liquid pour out from the bottle and down to her mighty ass below. Jennifer could feel the warm substance splashing down onto her left ass cheek and then to the right as he moved his arm. Florian eventually moved it right above the crack of her ass. Jennifer began to twerk once again, rolling those wonderful hips and forcing her ass cheeks to clap together into a slow but steady rhythm.