Want My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting it all nice and shiny again, huh?"

Her voice called out to him, but his focus was centered directly on her marvelous ass, her skin shining bright. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those cheeks smashed together in a solid rhythm as if Jennifer was twerking to a trap beat. Standing there, Florian licked his lips as he watched the movements of her mighty ass before him.

"Want my body?"

There was that old question, right when Florian least expected her to utter those simple three words again. Still twerking her ass, Jennifer raised her hands before pressing her palms back down onto the table's surface.

"I want your booty."

"Ohhhhh yeah? You do, huh?"

She continued to twerk, still rolling those hips as her oiled ass glistened and shined in the light. Florian had reached down with his right hand, covered in oil and began to stroke his cock. He had to take caution, as the oil made his hand glide almost too fast to keep wanking. He poked the head of his cock forward, rubbing it against her left ass cheek. Jennifer let out a moan and teased him again with her low voice talking dirty.

"Go on, I've been waiting for this for a long time. I know you have to."

"Waiting for what, baby?"

"Take my ass."

Jennifer came to a complete halt, no longer moving her hips. She shoved her ass back, brushing it up against him and feeling his cock down below. Florian positioned it to rub the crack of her booty.

"Mmmmmm, that's it. Right there."

It was apparent to him she referring to his shaft, now fit snugly up the crack of her ass, nearly suffocated by the phat cheeks on each side. Florian stood there as Jennifer proceeded to slowly twerk once again, rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass with those beautiful cheeks slightly flopping. She came to a stop eventually, leaning down over the table and shoving her ass up to the point that his cock stood directly up from it's position down the crack of her booty. Jennifer let out a slight moan, breathing low before she pumped her ass up, leaning her head down to the point it nearly touched the table. Florian gasped as she began to rub her ass up and down, pleasuring his cock up the middle with the hint of 'hotdogging'.

The oil glistened across her skin as his cock easily glided up the crack of her massive booty. He was tempted to grip her cheeks and squeeze them around his rod but for the moment being, Florian stood there and let Jennifer amaze him with this act of foreplay. He could hear her voice slightly breathing before she let out a low moan, still teasing him with his cock rubbing up and down the crack of her ass. He finally moved his hands across her cheeks, squeezing them around his cock as she came to a stop and he began to thrust his rod between the crack. Moaning, he smiled as he could not believe this feeling of pleasure. He continued, watching the head of his cock poke up with each full thrust a couple more times before slowing down and moving his hands away from her ass. Florian gripped his cock, sliding it up and down between her phat ass cheeks as Jennifer called out to him.

"Go on, shove it up in there! I wanna feel your cock deep inside my big, big booty."

"You know my ultimate fantasy, baby."

Leering at him from across her shoulder, Jennifer winked as Florian smiled back at her and began to slowly sink the head of his cock to her dark little hole. She swallowed her breath, feeling him enter her ass. Her pony tail flipped around as she moved her head back forward.

"That's it, Flo. Get that big cock up my ass, you have no idea how much you're gonna enjoy this. I know you've got what it takes for this."

The way Jennifer had spoken to him with her choice of words, Florian could only wonder how long she had anticipated this moment between them through their relationship. She must have been picky with her lovers who had this rare honor among themselves in passionate lust. He took a deep breath, moaning as his cock sunk into her ass.

"That's it, just don't cum in my ass, please. I want you to save that moment so we can share it together."

More words of wisdom from her mouth, guiding him as he listened to her. Florian gripped her hips and began to slowly thrust, watching her mighty ass cheeks bounce slightly as his cock disappeared entirely down her dark hole. Jennifer gasped, letting out a soft moan before curling her fingers up into a fist and using them to arch herself up over the massage table. Florian found himself having to swallow his breath, taking in this moment as reality of experiencing his cock buried within the ass of Jennifer Lopez.

"God, this booty is something else."

She giggled at his compliment before tilting her head, glancing at him from over her shoulder again.

"You feel so good inside of my ass. Mmmmmmmm, I knew it last year that you would eventually be doing this with me."

Her gold hoop ear rings slightly shook as Jennifer moved her head forward once again. She took him by surprise as she shoved her ass back, forcing his entire length up her ass. Florian groaned and then she yelled at him.

"Go for it! Give this booty a good pounding! I know you've got what it takes to do it!"

Strong words of encouragement, as if he needed anymore. Florian grunted as he moved his hands down the small of her back, just below her ass. He began to buck his hips hard, pumping his dick into her ass at a faster rhythm. Jennifer moaned in approval.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Just like that!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together echoed loudly throughout the room among the breathing and moan sounds from both of their voices. Jennifer's pony tail whipped around as her gold hoop ear rings shook with each full thrust of Florian's cock ramming into her ass. She spread her fingers out across the massage table, raking her nails against the matted surface before moaning out to him.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!! FLORIAN, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Spank! Right when she yelled his name out, he raised his right hand and brought it down hard smacking her ass. Over and over, his cock pumped into her ass. Florian's eyes were locked below, watching as her mighty plump cheeks crashed and shook with each time their bodies smacked together. The shiny oil had blended in with sweat dripping from his strong body as he groaned in pleasure, feeling his balls smack against the undersides of her phat cheeks. This was heaven for Florian, taking Jennifer's ass and giving the proper pounding that he had always dreamed of. The moment was made even more memorable knowing she had wanted this for so long.

"JUST LIKE THAT, DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Teeth barred, Jennifer's voice called out to him with a growling sound. Florian continued to pound that ass, giving her every last inch of his long shaft. He had slowed down a bit, taking longer thrusts inside of her and using both hands to grip and squeeze her firm phat ass cheeks. Pushing her hands back down over the table, Jennifer leaned herself back up as Florian was now continuing to slow himself down. She smirked at him from over her shoulder, soon teasing him with her words.

"Ohhhhh, you love it so much you don't wanna stop but you're close to blowing a hot load for me, is that right?"

Coming to a complete stop, Florian let out a sigh before responding to her question.

"You're a mind reader, I can tell you that babe."

Letting out a chuckle under her breath, Jennifer gave a smug grin to him as Florian stepped back and began to pull his rod from her ass. Exhaling loudly, he watched his cock slide out freely, then rubbed it up the crack of her booty for one final bit of admiration. Jennifer turned around, smiling at him as she offered her hand.

"Come on, it's time I finally got on top of you to finish this. I wanted to save the best for last, having you inside of me."

As she pulled his hand to her, Florian leaned in, gazing back at her beautiful brown eyes and then pushing his lips to hers. They traded soft kisses before having one moment of long tenderness dancing their tongues together. Jennifer broke the kiss abruptly and stepped back from the table, motioning at it with her hand.

"Climb up there and lay down for me."

"I thought you'd never ask."

"I'm gonna ride you until we both cum and this is gonna be an experience we never forget."

Without replying to her in spoken words, Florian followed her guidance by climbing onto the massage table. He had turned around, facing her to witness Jennifer stand proudly with her right hand on her hip, observing him. Sitting at first, he gave her one last smile before adjusting himself to lay down properly on his back. Jennifer stepped back to the table and then made her move. Florian offered a hand that she gladly took as she slowly climbed up onto the table and straddled him. There was barely enough room for her to bend her knees back. From where he was laying, he gazed up at the fluorescent light above to see the shadow of her head towering above him. His cock lay against his stomach as she pressed the palms of her hands down into his muscular chest and looked down at him.

"Florian..."

"Yes, Jennifer?"

"Do you want my body?"

By this point, he couldn't help but begin laughing as she asked that same question again. Yet again, it wasn't something he anticipated her to say. She leaned up, hovering her pussy above him and using both hands to grip his thick hard shaft. Jennifer licked her lips, gazing down into his eyes as she tilted his rod up while awaiting his reply.

"No, I want more than your body, baby. I want your love, that's what I really want."

Not expecting this reply from him, Jennifer smiled, flashing her teeth as she hovered her cunt directly above his cock.

"You've already got it, Flo. You earned my love a long time ago, honey."

Right after speaking, she slammed herself down, suddenly forcing his cock into her pussy. Florian groaned, leaning up as he glanced forward at her breasts and then up to her face. Jennifer had gasped but maintained herself with ease. Using both hands, she reached up for the pony tail behind her head, never looking her eyes away from her face as she slowly untwisted it. With her hair free, Florian swallowed his breath, knowing for a fact he was gazing back into the face of a goddess. She ran her hands through her hair as if it make sure those brunette locks were properly parted on both sides, offering a glimmer of her hoop ear rings from underneath. Jennifer gritted her teeth momentarily, glancing down at her lover now with an expression of hunger before she placed her hands back down to his chest and began to roll her hips.

Leaning forward, Jennifer established herself firmly atop, pumping his cock into her tight pussy with the movement of her hips rolling. Still gazing into Florian's eyes, she anticipated his touch. It wasn't something she would have to beg for in voice as he soon ran his hands up and caressed her breasts, feeling her erect nipples. She let out a soft moan, crying to him as he squeezed both of her breasts with his sweaty oil covered hands. Florian wanted to kiss her worse than ever at this moment. He leaned forward in hopes of accomplishing that, moving his hands down to her sides, Florian eventually found her hips after his hands had slid down. Jennifer kept her hands firmly on his chest, finally leaning down far enough for them to lock lips as he began to buck his hips forward to drive his cock inside of her. He was forced to readjust his hands over her hips while kissing her, but Florian found himself at ease now.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls smacking up against the under cheeks of her phat buttocks were head loud and clear as Florian continued to buck his hips, pumping every inch of his cock into Jennifer's cunt. he wanted to give her all of it, reveling in the passion they created together. She moaned into his mouth, their tongues still dancing together as her breasts pushed up against his chest. It may have been her plan to ride, but Florian could not break his lips away from this kiss. All he had ever dreamed of with this woman had now come true. His arms wrapped around her back, still kissing her as he had not slowed down at all. Over and over, Florian's hard cock pumped into her pussy. Jennifer had finally broke the kiss, moving her hands to cusp that back of his head as she lay over him.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHHH GOD!! FLORIAN!!"

Screaming out to him, Jennifer could feel his hands on her back, clutching at her to hold her close. It was as if he didn't want to let go, telling her in body language that he would always protect her. She closed her eyes for a moment, moaning out to him as he continued to thrust his cock into her. This was a moment of pure heated passion between them. Despite Florian's hands over her back, Jennifer moved her hands to the front of his chest and then he finally unwrapped them from her back. She took the moment to raise herself up, resuming control on top as she began to ride his cock. Her breasts bounce and shook as her long hair waved wildly, moving into her face.

"Oh God, Jennifer! I love you! Yes! Don't stop, baby!!"

Florian rested his back down over the table, gazing up at her body that towered over him. Jennifer's form had cast a shadow across the room, her hair whipping around as she glanced over her right shoulder like so many times before today. She watched his cock pump in and out of her while moaning aloud.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah! Don't stop! I wanna have this moment with you! We are gonna cum together! TOGETHER, FLORIAN!!"

Screaming out to him, she gritted her teeth and began to roll her hips as fast as she could. Florian panted as Jennifer pounded herself down on him, forcing his cock to thrust into her pussy after he had stopped bucking his hips. It may have been evident to her that he was closer to his orgasm than her, but that didn't seem to stop her from working harder. He gritted his teeth, grunting as she pounded herself down over him. Her fingernails gently raked across his skin. Sweat poured from his forehead, falling into his hair. Florian leaned up forward as he could feel himself building closer and closer for her.

"Jennifer, I'm almost there!"

"Almost.. almost!!"

Her voice called out to him in a cry of desperation. Jennifer leaned down again. Florian moved his hands to cup her face, wrapping his arms back around her back to bring her down. Their bodies smashed together as she softly whispered to him.

"I want this moment between us together. Don't stop for me."

She shoved her lips to his, kissing him softly as Florian slipped his tongue into her mouth. It became a fiery passionate kiss as he began to buck his hips once again. His cock pumping into her pussy for what would be the final time between them. Jennifer moaned into his mouth, his hands moving down her back. Florian drew back his right hand and for one final chance, he smacked her ass hard as those phat cheeks bounced slightly. With each passing second and thrust, they drew closer to this moment together. Jennifer panted, breathing heavily before breaking the kiss. Her hands cupped his face as she cried out in blissful pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her inner walls had tensed up before Florian soon felt the rush of her love nectar flooding his cock from within her. He gasped and groaned, calling out to her now.

"BABY!! OHHHHHH..."

"YESSSSSSSSS!!"

It was Jennifer's voice that drowned his out in power as both of them embraced this moment from within. She remained laying atop him, closing her eyes and relishing in this moment as his cock erupted and Florian filled her with his seed. His eyes shut too as both of them had let out moans and cries of pleasure. For the time being, nothing could top this moment between them, at least for Florian. His arms wrapped around her, cradling the woman he loved as time began to slow down and they caught their breath. Jennifer began to open her eyes, letting out a soft moan at his touch before she moved to kiss his lips. There was nothing he could say for this moment between them. All of this love-making had it's purpose as Florian was confident now that he had proved to Jennifer that his love for her was real. She had snuggled in his arms, resting her head just beneath his chin with a smile on her face. Florian began to slowly open his eyes and spoke aloud.

"This wasn't a dream. We really just did this, right?"

A slight giggle was heard from her voice.

"Of course we did, silly."

Jennifer leaned up , gazing into his eyes with a grin across her lips.

"This was better than spending a night before a party right?"

Florian laughed.

"I think you know I wouldn't argue with that, babe."

She raised her hand, playfully poking at his nose only to witness the man blushing. When she began to rise up, Florian did the same. Both of them exhaled deeply, letting out a deep breath. Jennifer had climbed off him, stepping naked body around the massage room before glancing at him from over her shoulder.

"You still wanna go to the party, honey? I could use a date."

"Sure, if that's what you want. I'll go with you."

"Good, I think it's time to make this official then."

After speaking, she reached for the door knob and began to stomp her way out of the room. Florian was left there on the table with the sight of her massive ass, cheeks flopping up against one another with each step she took. Florian knew all too well what she meant in her use of words to him. To make their relationship 'official' to the public would be a bold statement in tabloid news. He began to slowly smile to himself, knowing he had already been snapped in photos with her in the past few years due to working for her. To now be questioned by tabloid magazines and news sources as Jennifer Lopez's new man? That was a whole other world, one into a life of fame he felt confident to take alongside her, as her man.

THE END