Want to Bet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, win. How's that for a strategy." She lined up her shot and hammered the cue into the triangle of balls. A solid ball dropped into a pocket. Katie called solids and knocked one more in before missing.

She left a straightforward shot for Jen who knocked in the striped ball plus one more before she missed. I managed one ball to put us in the lead. My next shot was awful.

"Yo Dave, yo, Dave," Malik got my attention. "Your wife ever suck black dick? She gonna get a chance you keep playing like that." I turned away without saying anything and stood by Kate.

"What the fuck was that, Dave?"

"Two of those guys are employees in my warehouse. I mean, were. I fired them today."

"Don't screw this up. I'm counting on you." I turned back to look at the table

From my novice view, it looked like Sal had an easy path to run the rest of the table. I was surprised when he didn't take the easiest shot. He missed pocketing the ball by a bit but got lucky when the cue ball stopped behind 2 striped balls, leaving Kate no good shot on our solids.

"Darn," she looked at me. "What do you think?" I shrugged and she rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the help."

She tried a bank shot, missed it and again left Jen an easy shot on one of their balls. The next shot she took was a bit difficult and she missed, this left us three balls apiece, plus the eight to win. With our solids in a pretty tight group, I managed to sink all three but left a tough shot on the final eight ball. Katie saw this, too.

"Don't scratch, Dave. If you can't make it, I'll get it on my turn."

The fact that Sal would get to go before her and we could still lose popped into my head Was she already discounting him? I did as she advised and aimed for a tougher shot that had little probability of scratching. Predictably I missed. Sal wasted no time and powered one ball into a pocket, then took his time while he surveyed the table. Somehow after taking all that time, he missed on the next shot. The cue ball rolled to a stop with a striped ball between it and the eight. It blocked any kind of decent shot for Kate.

Katie walked around the table and again hit a bank shot to tap the eight. She had no hope of sinking it and didn't even call a pocket, but if she had missed the target, it would be a table scratch and we'd lose. Jen lined up a shot and didn't come close to making it. The cue ball rolled near the eight, leaving me a direct shot. I called my pocket, let out a slow breath, took aim, and sank it for the win.

"Yes!" yelled an excited Katie. "Strip bitch!"

Jen glared at Sal. "Can you start making a few shots already?" She unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall off her slim hips to her ankles and stepped out of them. She wore plain black panties that were cut a bit high in the back, so they wouldn't peek out of her short shorts. Her brother's friends started hooting but I didn't think they showed any more than a bikini bottom.

Sal racked the balls and Jen prepared to break. Kate sidled up to me.

"Thanks, Babe, you totally won that one for us." I gave her a tepid smile.

"Hey Billy, " Chuck asked his friend, "if your sister loses, are you gonna have her suck your dick?" The only one that laughed along with Chuck was Kate.

Game two started with Jen breaking. She did a decent job of spreading the balls out but didn't sink any. The cue ball settled on the end of the table without many targets, but there were two solids. I sank them both then missed a tough, long range shot. It's hard to be accurate shooting the length of the table. This left Sal in a pretty good position. He was able to sink four stripes in rapid succession. He paused his quickfire tempo and strolled around the table. When he finally shot, the target didn't go in but the cue ball ended up on the wrong end of the table from our balls and against a rail. Kate tried to make a long range shot and cursed under her breath when she missed. Again, it gave Jen a fairly straight forward shot.

"Hey Rat, thanks for giving me these easy shots every time you miss." Jen said, then proceeded to flub her next shot.

I felt I needed to try and catch up, but overpowered the shot. It rattled in front of the corner pocket, blocking it.

Sal pointed at that blocked pocket. He hit his ball off ours and in, leaving them with one ball to go. He moved to take his next.

"That's slop, our shot," Katie said as she approached the table to take a shot.

"Bullshit," said Sal. "I called that pocket." He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Nope. Bar rules. You have to call if it's going to bounce off our ball first," insisted Kate. "If you intended to have the ball bounce off ours, you should have called it. You two dummies are perfect for each other."

We had five balls left and they had one. Kate knocked three of ours in, but the last two were touching each other. She called a combo, corner pocket. The cue ball hit one ball and the other shot straight into the pocket as she intended.

"Woo!" she screamed and clapped, then "Ugghhh," as the cue ball fell into another pocket. A scratch.

With the scratch, Jen got to place the cue ball wherever she wanted. With only one ball and the eight ball left, she placed it in the perfect position and sank those last two without a problem.

"Strip, Bitch!" she mocked Kate.

Billy's friends again whooped and cheered at the disrobing. Kate tried to ignore them. As Chuck had noted before, her breasts are large, and her black bra was pretty supportive, much less revealing than a bikini. That didn't stop the guys from making lots of lewd comments.

Kate moved closer to me,"I'm playing like crap. Do you want to break?"

This really surprised me. I couldn't remember a time when I'd ever heard Kate's confidence shaken. I tried to be supportive, even though I was frustrated at her to the point of being pissed off that she'd agreed to this stupid contest.

"Katie, you are playing fine. Your shots have just been really hard. You break, I suck at it." I squeezed her bare shoulder and she smiled back at me.

"OK, thanks for the pep talk. I'm the best player here, I just need to find my groove." Kate was talking to herself more than me. She broke to start the next game, sank a solid and pocketed 2 more balls, then it went downhill.

It was a sputtering game. Jen, Sal and I might make a ball on our turns, but every time it was Kate's turn the cue ball was blocked, or at the wrong end of the table or at a terrible angle. Every time she missed, Chuck, Malik and Billy mocked her skills. Her frustration continued to build.

It came back to Sal. They had one ball left and we were on the eight. He had a tough but makeable shot. Sal and Jen stood looking at the table speaking softly. Sal was pointing, Jen smiled and nodded. I thought I heard him say, "You sure?" And she nodded again.

I thought I knew what they were talking about. Sal was aiming for a pocket down table for the stripe, a harder shot than the nearer side pocket, but it would leave an easier shot on the eight if he made it.

"Here goes nothin'," he said and took his shot. The striped ball rolled slowly down the table and stopped right in front of the pocket, meanwhile the cue ball bounced off a rail and settled in the middle of the table.

Kate's eyes lit up. "You should have put more weight behind that shot, Sal. You've got some to spare. Eight ball, corner pocket."

"Yeah, I guess I should have. I'm not as good as you," he conceded. "Be careful not to scratch on the 8-ball, that side pocket is tricky on this shot."

"I see it," Kate retorted,"quit trying to make me nervous, it won't work."

Kate set up her shot and struck the cue ball. It hit the eight at just the angle she intended. The cue ball bounced off the rail next to the side pocket and the eight travelled up the table and dropped into the corner.

"Yes! Nice shot," I shouted.

"Oh no. No, no, NO!" Kate's voice rose in alarm as the cue ball slowly crept across the table towards the opposite side pocket. No amount of her willful opposition could stop it rolling and it fell into the pocket. She scratched.

"Dammit!"

"I told you to watch out for that side pocket,"Sal paused looking at Jen, "She probably should have put less weight behind it."

Jen cackled her annoying laugh and sneered at Kate, "Strip, Bitch!"

The cronies at the other table hooted and hollered, and as Kate slumped her shoulders in resignation and reached behind her to undo the bra clasps, a chant of "Strip! Strip! Strip!" erupted with Jen and Sal joining in. I could only stand and watch. helpless. Kate had brought this on herself.

When the bra fell away from her breasts, Kate covered herself as best she could and the chanters all cheered wildly. Chuck yelled, "Damn those are some big ass titties! Hey Dave's wife, if you don't want to blow me, I'll fuck those instead!"

Kate stood with arms crossed over her breasts. Her face and chest became more red as the audience continued to make comments about her big bare tits.

"Dave, you break," Kate says with a meek voice. She looked defeated. We can't win with her like this, I thought. Then it occured to me what happens if we lose. My wife's most intimate parts will be exposed to the bar. She'll have to service Jen's brother, my ex-employees, maybe Sal? Maybe Mike? Maybe a room full of people?

"That's going too far," I think.

"Wait! Fuck. Just wait," I held up my hands. Everyone in the room looked at me expectantly, wondering what I'd say next. Only, I didn't know what to say next. My head fogged, my ears ringing. This had become a bad dream.

"Jen, you could still lose, too. You've beat us two out of three and humiliated Kate. How about we call it a night." I tried to reason. Kate didn't say anything and I thanked God that she stayed shut up.

Jen laughed loudly,"Oh Em Gee! If Rat wants the welching vid sent to Maddie and the welching pics posted online and wherever else I can think of, I'm totally fine with that. Hah, wait 'til you see the pic, you'll love it."

I turned to Kate and she avoided looking at me.

"Jen, be reasonable. You've had your fun. Let's just end it now." I looked to Sal for support.

"Dude, your wife was the one that started talking shit while you were getting drinks. She was the one that wanted to bet. She was the one that upped the ante to sucking dicks. We ain't quittin'."

I pulled Kate aside. "What do you want to do? We can just go home now." I trailed off, leaving it a question.

"Dave, I really love my job. I don't want to quit."

"What did she mean about the pic?"

"We...I...didn't think a naked tit pic was good enough, cuz hers are so small, so, um, we each took a pick with Mike's cock by our open mouth. It looks like we are sucking it, but I never touched it, I swear." She let out a small sob."And, oh God, we copied our phone address books to Mike. She could send that pic to everyone I know."

"God dammit, Katie!" I drew in a few calming breaths. She looked miserable, on the verge of tears.

"OK, listen," I whispered,"Your 'just win' strategy isn't working. You're still the best player here, but you need to get your confidence back. We can still win this. I need you to go in the bathroom, and when you come out, you need to be Kate the Conqueror. You need to come out here and be the best you. And Kate, you HAVE to ignore that your tits are hanging out. You can't think about it. You can't play well trying to hide them. And you have to ignore Jen and everyone else. If you don't play YOUR game, it won't be pretend blowjobs you're giving."

Kate opened her mouth to reply, shut it and nodded.

"I need a bathroom break," she said and stepped in, locking the door before anybody could protest.

About five minutes later she emerged, shoulders back, hands at her sides, ready to go. She wasn't smiling, she had her game face on. I motioned her over.

"Are you ready to win, now? No more bullshit?" I asked.

"I'm ready, no more bullshit."

"Ok, listen. Every time you've had a tough shot you've tried to make it. Your misses have given Jen easy shots all night. Don't do that anymore, got it." She nodded. "If it's a hard shot, play a safety and give her the hard shot. You're good enough to do that and she isn't. Ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready," she added, "Thank you, Dave. I'm sorry. I know you're mad I got us into this. No matter what happens, I love you."

"I love you, too. Save your sorries for some other time and let's win this! You break."

She looked at me, surprised,"Yeah, my break."

Kate lined up the break, her big tits hanging in all their glory, and smashed the cue ball harder than I'd ever seen. Balls scattered around the table in every direction and two fell into pockets, one solid and one stripe. She looked at me and winked. Thank God, confident Kate was back. She scanned the table and picked stripes as our color, then sank three balls in quick succession, each time setting up the cue ball for the next shot. Her fourth shot the ball also dropped, but the white ball traveled too far, settling in behind a solid.

I held my breath as I watched Kate contemplate trying to sink a stripe off a bank shot, then she just nudged the cue ball off a striped ball. It ran down the table and settled behind the other striped ball that was left. Jen looked at Sal.

"What do I do? There isn't any good shot."

"You're gonna have to try a bank shot." He walked over to the table and pointed to a spot on the cue ball. "If you hit it here with some low English and bank it right here," he started to point at a spot on the rail.

Kate spoke up, "That's against bar rules. You can suggest which ball to hit, but you can't show her how to make a shot."

"Seriously?" Sal asked. Kate didn't reply. "You are over the top. I can see why Jen hates you so much." He threw his hands up in the air and moved away from Jen.

Jen took the shot, which bounced off the rail and missed everything.

"Table scratch," I commented, picking up the cue ball. Since she hadn't hit any balls I could place it anywhere on the table. With two balls left plus the eight to win, I planned how I could navigate the next three shots. It wasn't too difficult and in moments the eight was settling into the called corner pocket. Sal never even got a chance to shoot this game.

Neither Kate nor I said anything, but immediately the audience broke into their "Strip! Strip! Strip!" mantra. Jen, scowling at them, said, "I thought you guys are on my side."

Chuck, ever the comedian, replied,"Big titties, little titties, it don't matter. Titties is titties!"

They all laughed at him and nodded in agreement, even her brother. Jen turned away from them and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Jen walked over to Sal, covering her nipples with her arm, and they started whispering again. I couldn't hear the words, but Jen was distressed, her expression drawn. She gestured at the table and Sal was nodding.

The door to the pool room creaked open and Mike stuck his head in. "Last call everyone, bar closes in 15 minutes." Kate and Jen both looked at Mike and then at each other. He added,"You can stay as long as you want. I just can't serve after midnight. Oh, and most people have left. There are only a few regulars that I told they might want to hang around for a show."

"That was perfect," I said to Kate, referring to the last game. "We just need to play our game and do that again."

"Yep." she agreed. "They break first, but we just need to play our game." She called out to Jen, "Your break."

A few more moments of conferring and Sal went to break.

"You're breaking?" Kate asked.

"Yeah. I didn't get a turn last game, so I'm breaking. Is that OK or is it against bar rules?" His voice dripped with sarcasm.

Sal didn't wait for a response. He set his feet wide, reared back the cue stick and fired the white ball into the racked balls. The crack was like a rifle shot when it smashed into them and the balls ricocheted around the table. One solid ball fell into a pocket.

Sal said, "We'll take stripes." Kate started to say something but he quickly interrupted her. "Bar rules is 'first to make a ball gets to choose' right?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so." I looked at the table and could see why he wanted stripes, they were blocking most of the pockets.

"Consider it a gift Ms. Rule book. One ball for you," he said as his first shot knocked a ball into a pocket. He walked around the table, lined up another shot and sunk another ball. He paused to put some chalk on the end of his stick, and with only a quick glance I could see that most of the rest of the balls were lined up to be easily sunk. The only problem I could foresee was the eight ball had settled in front of a corner pocket, and a striped ball was in front of that. He'd have to be careful, if he sank the eight ball before all the stripes were gone, they'd lose.

Sal dropped three more balls before setting himself up to deal with the trouble corner shot. He called his shot. He was going to try and bounce the cue ball off the rail near the eight, which would knock the striped ball either away or best case scenario, into the other corner. If that happened, the next two shots would be very makable. Worst case scenario, he sinks the eight and loses. Everyone in the room watched quietly. I figured the game hinged on this shot.

Sal took a nice easy stroke, the cue ball bounced off the rail, nicked the eight ball and struck the striped ball. The eight rolled an inch toward the pocket and stopped, the striped ball rolled across the table and fell into the pocket.

"Fuck Yeah, Sal!" Jen screamed and threw up her arms, forgetting her nudity.

"It's a scratch, Jen. The cue ball touched the eight before it hit our ball. They get to shoot now."

Sal and Jen had one ball left on the table, and it sat a few inches in front of a side pocket. The eight was practically in a corner pocket. Kate would have to work some magic to sink six balls in a row. The good news was the balls were fairly spread out, and Sal had emptied the table of anything that would get in her way. The bad news was that with the striped ball and the eight sitting in front of pockets, she only had four to work with.

"You can do this, Katie. Take your time and think about your next shot."

She nodded. Kate scanned the table for a while, planning her winning route. I thought it difficult but doable. She took a deep breath, exhaled and got to work. She looked like a pro. Bam, bam, bam, three balls down and three to go. This was going to be her trickiest shot. Because of the eight ball covering the corner pocket, she would have to stretch across the table to reach the cue ball so she could sink it in a different pocket. Like Sal's shot earlier, if she made this shot I didn't see any more hurdles to finishing the table. She'd never had a shot with so much riding on it.

Katie stood on her tiptoes, leaning over the table and sighted down the length of her stick. It was a long reach, but I was sure she could pull it off. She drew the stick back and pushed it forward evenly and easily, leaning in to the shot as the tip made contact with the solid yellow ball. It bounced off the rail near the eight and headed to the opposite corner like it had radar, dropping into the pocket.

As I turned to congratulate Kate on the shot, Jen exclaimed, "Hey, she knocked our ball away from the pocket with her tit!"

Kate was looking down at her chest in horror, the striped ball still rolled slowly on the table away from her.

Sal started laughing loudly. "Holy shit!" he said between fits of laughter. "Holy Shit! That's perfect. What's the bar rule if you move an object ball with something other than the cue ball, Ms. Rule Book?"

Kate was still staring at her chest. She looked at me, "They were hanging lower without my bra," she muttered under her breath.