Want to Bet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Kate screamed as Jen edged her from orgasm.

"Drink up, bitch." Kate grabbed two of the shot glasses and dumped them one after the other into her mouth.

"Oh my god that is gross!" Jen exclaimed andstarted working the bottle in and out again, relentlessly. Quick, short thrusts.

"Kate, have you ever had a drink called a blowjob?" she laughed, "I mean, the alcohol one With the whipped cream in the shot glass?" asked Jen.

Kate was pushing back into the bottle as it fucked her. "Yes. With the...Bailey's and...Kahlua."

"Yes, that's right, do you remember how to drink it? No hands?"

"Fuck. Are you...kidding me. Uh. Uh."

"Next shot, do it now!" Kate lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the rim of the cum filled shot glass. She looked at me as she tilted her head up, letting the cum run out of the glass and into her waiting mouth. The glass fell from her mouth and she lowered her head to the floor, fucking back against the bottle on the verge of an orgasm.

Jen yanked it out again and Kate screamed in frustration. "Do you want to orgasm, you cum slut?"

"Yes, please. I need to orgasm." Kate was looking straight at me, and I at her.

"You want the bottle back inside you?"

"Yes."

Jen held out the bottle so everyone but Kate could see. It was upside down. She placed the bottom of the bottle against Kate's pussy.

"Then push backward."

Kate pushed her ass back towards Jen but wavered when she felt the resistance. A moment of confusion turned into understanding. "Jen, it's the wrong..."

"It's not fuckin wrong! Get this in your pussy now!" Jen screamed. Kate thrust her body back against the bottle and little by little it slipped into her wet cunt. After a few moments, Jen was satisfied and said."Don't let it fall out."

Jen walked around to the front of Kate and picked up the last two shot glasses of cum.

"I'm going to pour these into your mouth, and you can't swallow them until you've crawled to the front door. If you don't turn around and show me a mouth full of cum before you leave, you lose the bet and Mike will give me the pics. You're going to crawl over to the door with that bottle in your dirty whore cunt. You want to cum? Fuck you. The only cum you get from me is right here, now open up.

Like a penitent receiving communion, she tilted her chin up and stuck out her tongue. Jen poured the last two shot glasses of cum into her waiting mouth, then Kate slowly crawled off the stage. She had a sheen of sweat covering her body, her hair hung down in shiny strands. As she crawled to the front door, careful not to let the bottle slip out of her pussy, her large breasts swayed, the nipples sometimes dragging on the floor. She passed me, and the mouth of the bottle stuck out from between her legs. I gathered her clothes and our wedding bands and followed behind her.

When she got to the entrance of Bucky's, naked, beaten, a different person than when we had walked in five or six hours ago, she stood and turned to the crowd, who now were all also standing. She opened her mouth, displaying the clotting cum, and swallowed it. Kate reached between her legs and pulled out the bottle, then walked out.

As soon as the door shut behind us, she turned to me. "Can I have my wedding ring back now?"

"Yes." I took her hand and slipped the ring on her finger. She took my ring and did the same to me.

I held out her clothes. "Do you want to get dressed?"

"No, I want to get home." We got into the car and she sat naked and silent the short drive home. She stared at the bottle, absentmindedly rubbing her thumb around and around the opening. As we pulled into the garage I turned the car off, the door banged shut behind us.

"Dave, that wasn't your wife in the bar, right?"

"No, that wasn't my wife."

"She was just a cum loving slut? Who came on a bottle, who loved getting ass fucked, who sucked cocks and swallowed buckets of cum and spread her bare cunt for everyone to see?"

I nodded. We sat in silence.

"Did you like watching her? The cum loving slut?"

My chest tightened, heart pounded in my chest. "Yes." It came out a croak. I cleared my throat and tried again, "Yes, I loved it."

"Dave. I want to collect my I.O.U., my chit. I want to orgasm so badly. I need to cum. She wouldn't let the slut cum. You owe me, I want to collect right now. Eat my pussy. Please."

"Ok, I'll pay off my debt. Go lay on the bed, I'll be right there."

I went to the counter and grabbed a beer. I drank about half in three long swallows, then set it on the counter. For a few moments, I stared at the beer, thinking about the night. What had happened and what was to come? A beer bottle would never look the same, that I knew for sure. I followed my wife up the stairs.

Katie laid on the bed, back propped up against some pillows. Her feet were drawn up to her butt, knees spread. She rubbed her hand over her red, slick, engorged pussy. It gaped obscenely. My cock strained against my zipper.

I noticed she still held the bottle from the bar.

"Kate, when we played against Sal and Jen, we still won two games, even though you were pretty terrible," I said.

Kate didn't respond. She continued to rub her pussy, sliding her fingers between her lips and groaning when she touched her clit.

"I played well, though." I continued, "In fact, I sank the winning ball in both games. Wouldn't you say I won those games for us?"

"Yes." she breathed. She was flushed from her face to her tits. "Now come eat my pussy."

I crawled on the bed and moved her hand away. Soft lips brushed the inside of her thigh. A tongue glided from the bottom to the top, then clicked over her clit, sucked it between lips. She gasped.

"We split two games before your bet. So, I won three. You only won one."

"Yes, you were better than me-ahhhhh." She sucked in her breath as I pressed my tongue to her clit. I ate her pussy, hard. She didn't want gentle. Fucked with my tongue, sucked, licked, lapped. Her fingers twisted in my hair, her thighs tightened on my ears. I reached to her side and took the bottle.

"No," she groaned, holding on tight.

"Let go." I said. "I won the bet, you have a debt to pay. I'm the boss tonight."

She whispered, "Am I a slut or am I your wife?"

"Both."

Kate let go. And came. And came, again.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Lionheart72Lionheart72about 3 years ago

Fantastic! Loved the build up and the fall of Kate becoming a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I hope you do more like this.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Ready For Some Football? Wife looses bet and has to sit on another man's lap dressed.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
My Wife's Big Mouth Hockey mom loses wager and pays in pussy.in Loving Wives
More Stories