Want to Bet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't hear you!" He was still laughing as he moved the striped ball back to where it had sat.

"It's a scratch," said Kate. Jen, realizing what this meant, started guffawing loudly too.

"Ohmygawd! That's perfect! She had a titty scratch!" Everyone started laughing except Kate and I. Jen picked up the cue ball and placed it so she had a straight shot at the last striped ball.

Kate came over to me and crushed her face against my chest. "Oh God, Dave. I always have a shirt and bra on. I didn't realize my boobs were hanging down." She sobbed. "I can't watch. Oh my God." I hugged Kate tighter.

I turned back to the table as the click of the balls hitting and the drop of the striped ball into the pocket drew my attention One shot to go. Jen made no mistake. She lined up her shot, took her time, struck the cue ball well and sunk the last ball of the night.

The room was completely quiet. Kate couldn't move away from me, and I just held her.

"Kate." Jen said gently. "Kate." She waited. Kate finally pulled her face away from me. "Kate," Jen said once again, her voice soft.

Kate looked at Jen. "Kate."

"Yes?"

"Strip. Bitch!" She started cackling and Kate hitched a sob back into her throat. "Show these boys what you've been hiding all night!" Kate squeezed herself against me harder. It wasn't until I heard these words that I remembered what Kate had told me so much earlier that evening. She really would be showing everything.

"Give us a minute, Jen."

I pulled my wife into the bathroom to have some privacy and turned to her, "Are you going to go through with this? You don't have to. You can get dressed and we can go home right now. We can deal with the consequences."

"Dave, I have to. This is being humiliated tonight. The alternative humiliates me forever. I know Jen, she'll go through with sending out the pic and the video. She's a spiteful bitch. I can't bear to lose my job and have all my friends and family looking at me like I'm a whore."

"Ok, Katie. I understand," I said calmly. "Then if you are going to complete your bet tonight, you need to grin and bear it. No more tears, no more sobs. Sal is right, you were the one that wanted to bet and kept upping the ante. I tried to stop you, and you shut me down. I'm not trying to say I told you so, but I am telling you that to get through this, you have to follow through."

She sniffled and took a couple of hitching breaths, "I understand."

"No, you don't," I said with more anger than I intended. "You don't understand. I'm your husband and you're going to be exposing yourself and sucking other guys' cocks. I'm the only one that should be seeing that, doing that." She let out another sob and wiped away a tear. "Get it out now. Get your tears out, because I'm not going to watch you pay off your debt as if you hate it, as if you're being tortured, when there is nothing I can do. I don't expect you to like it. God, I hope you don't. I hope you hate it. But you can't act like that, or it will rip my heart out."

Katie's mouth fell open, "I, I, it's not my fault...don't be mad,"

My anger continued to rise, "The fuck it's not your fault! Don't be mad? You're my wife. Your humiliation is my humiliation. Don't be mad? Kate, this is ALL YOUR FAULT."

I had been keeping calm during the game, trying to keep her calm. Trying to win. Now I couldn't contain it anymore. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, then another. The anger seeped out of me as I decided I wasn't going to share this humiliation with her."It's not fair that you involved me in this, so you know what? I'm divorcing you for the next hour."

"What? Oh my God!" she wailed.

"Katie, shut up and listen. I blame you, you fucked up. We got involved in this bet because of you, it became crazy because of you, and honestly, we lost because of you. It wasn't a family bet, it was your bet. So for however long it takes to get from this pool room into our car, I'm just a patron of Bucky's Tavern watching a naked girl that made a stupid bet get humiliated. When we walk out of this bathroom I'm not your husband until you get into our car. Then I will love you and cherish you again, more than ever." I looked at her, waiting for her to respond.

"Ok, Dave. I get it. You're right. It IS all my fault and you shouldn't have to take the walk of shame with me." She slipped off her wedding ring and handed it to me.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "You're on your own when we walk out of here. The bet was to strip naked, go out to the stage with the beer bottle, spread your legs, fuck yourself with the bottle and suck any cock that wants it?"

"And swallow every drop," Kate added.

"Yeah, and swallow every drop. Do you need to do anything to your pussy?"

"What? For what?"

"The bottle needs to go in it. Do you need to put some spit on it or something?"

Kate reached under her dress and went wide eyed. "Oh My God, my pussy is sopping wet." She started to grab some paper towels, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Do you really want to dry it off before you stick the bottle in it? You've been thinking about sex getting naked for hours, it's your bodies natural reaction."

She realized what I was saying and dropped the towels. "Oh my god. Oh my god. They're going to see how wet I am, though."

I'd had enough, "You know what, Kate, they're going to see a lot more than that." I opened the door and pushed her out.

Kate stumbled and caught herself, not ready for the push. Immediately the chant started. "Strip! Strip! Strip!"

Kate took a deep breath, her big tits looking even bigger. I saw the resignation turn into acceptance as she looked Jen in the eye, raised her chin and said, "Fine, you win."

She undid the snaps and pushed the skirt over her hips. It puddled on the ground and she stepped out of it. The cheers from the four spectators were overwhelming. A shout came from one of the group. "Holy shit! Her pussy is bald as that cue ball!" Kate started to blush all over.

"Hahaha, who's the whore now?" Jen mocked her. She'd dressed while we were in the bathroom. "Spread those legs and show us what you're hiding, or not hiding!"

"That's not part of the deal." Kate walked over to the door into the bar and knocked loudly. The lock clicked and Mike opened it within a few seconds.

"Whoa, hot bod, Kate." He looked at me. "I didn't think you'd let her go through with it." I didn't reply.

"I just want to make sure, Kate. This is my bar. You are doing this of your own free will?"

"If I don't do it, are you going to send that stuff to Jen?"

"Yes. I don't see it as blackmail since you both agreed. Do you?"

"I agreed. No one is holding a gun to my head, Mike. Can we just get this over with?"

"Yep, just give me one more second. I already locked the front doors. The bar is closed. Just a few of my regular regulars are left. I'm going to make an announcement, and the same shit I tell them out there goes for you all in here, too, or the show will be over."

He opened the door and spoke loudly. "Hey y'all, gimme your attention! There was a bet between two ladies in here. I told you there'd be a show, but this shit is for our eyes only. Put your phones in your pockets and leave them there. If I see any phone while this shit is going on, not only am I taking it and deleting every fucking thing on it, but you lose Bucky's for life. Understand?

Now, you can just watch, you don't have to participate. The deal was the loser of these two hateful bitches' bet was, well, the loser is gonna come out to this stage naked, give us a show and suck off anyone that wants it. If anyone wants to leave, now's the time." He paused, then turned his head into the pool room and looked around, receiving only silence in return. "I didn't think so. Alright gents get out there and find a seat."

As everyone filed out except Kate, I spoke to Mike," Thanks for the thing about the phones. I hadn't thought about it. We don't need this getting out."

"That wasn't for you and Kate, Dave. If this shit got out I could lose my liquor license. And, uh...I know we are friendly and all, and I don't want to lose you as a customer, but I've had a fuckin' raging boner all night thinking about this bet. So, I'm getting my dick sucked. First, actually, that was the deal I made with the ladies in the bathroom for them involving me. I get first. And I'd figured it would be Kate."

"Why did you think Kate would lose?"

"You know, just, I was surprised you'd make a bet against him, them." To Kate he said, "I'll call you out in just a minute." With that, he turned out.

"Fuck. Is there anything else?" I asked rhetorically as I gathered up Kate's clothes and headed for the door.

Kate cleared her throat.,"Actually..."

I cut her off. "Don't tell me. Let it be a surprise." I said, walking out the door.

The three tables closest to the stage were filled with men. Billy, Chuck and Malik were at the one on the left. Sal, Tom and Jen were center stage and three guys I'd seen around Bucky's before wereat another table. Mike stood on the stage next to a chair. Light reflected off the vinyl seat. I looked up to see the ceiling-mounted small stage spotlight was turned on.

Jen saw me and screeched,"Dave, we have a chair for you front and center!" I shook my head negatively. I intended to stand in the back but the group had other ideas.

"Dave, get your ass in that chair," Malik said as he, Chuck and Billy stood up. "Don't give me a reason to make you, I might enjoy it too much."

"Yeah, asshole, you don't get to hide back there," said Chuck as he clenched his fists. Seeing no other option, I took a seat in the empty chair next to Jen.

"You guys ready for the show?" Mike called out. Everyone cheered except me. Mike banged on the wall, signaling Kate. "Then let's do this!"

Kate opened the door and, shoulders back, she walked directly towards the stage. I didn't think it possible, but the volume of cheering increased. I'd forgotten about the bottle, but she hadn't and carried it with her. She hesitated before stepping on the stage and turned to look at the audience. She was met with leering, hostile faces enjoying her humiliation, her being brought low. Before Kate could turn and run back to the pool room Mike took her hand and led her to the chair.

Kate sat down primly, her knees together, hands in her lap holding the bottle. The room quieted as Mike left the stage. Our eyes locked and we held each other's gaze. I silently mouthed a command, "Do it!" At the same moment, Jen screamed, "Show us that big pussy, bitch!"

Shocked into action Kate's knees flew apart and the room erupted in cheers and catcalls. An audience of ten sounded to me like the Beatles playing Madison Square Garden. Kate closed her eyes and slid her hand between her legs. She rubbed slowly up and down a few times and the room quieted to a murmur. As she moved her hand up her fingers parted, spreading her pussy. The light shone on the wet inner lips.

"Holy shit, she's leaking like a broken faucet!" yelled Chuck. "Hey Dave's wife, you sure you don't want our cocks in there instead?" More laughs and cheers as she winced at the insults.

"Open your eyes, Rat!" commanded Jen. Kate did as she was told, tilting her head to look at the ceiling. "Oh no! Fuck that!" Jen said as she hopped onto the stage. "You gotta pay this off right or I get the pics, right Mike?"

Mike called out, "Yep, that was the deal."

Jen grabbed Kate's chin and twisted it so they were nose to nose. "So you do it how I say, when I say, you sloppy whore. I can't believe your cunt is so wet. You love this!"

Kate shook her head in denial but Jen held her head still so they stared into each other's eyes. "Put the bottle in."

Kate's other hand moved the mouth of the beer bottle to the mouth of her cunt, between her spread fingers, between her spread lips. She pushed it in, and it slid easily to where the bottle flared. Jen reached down and covered Kate's hand with her own. She pulled the bottle back and pushed it forward.

"You fucked me today, Kate. You didn't have to. You could have found a way to not involve Maddie, but you wanted to fuck me over. Now I'm fucking you, and you love it. Tell me you love it."

Kate tried to shake her head, but Jen held firm and picked up the pace with the bottle. "Tell me you love it and we can move on." The bottle was pistoning in and out, the swell entering a little deeper each time.

"No," breathed Kate. Her toes were tapping on the floor, a sign I knew meant an orgasm was approaching and she was trying to hold it off. "No. No."

The squelching of her wet cunt could be heard throughout the room. Kate pulled her hands away from her pussy and grabbed the sides of the chair in white knuckle grips. "Say it! Say you love me fucking you!" Jen hissed as she pounded the bottle without mercy into Kate using as much force and speed as she could muster.

"No." Kate said each time the bottle was thrust into her. "No. No. No. No. Nuuhhhhhh". She grunted loudly as her stretched cunt sucked the thicker part of the bottle into it. Jen didn't slow and the no's turned guttural. "Nuh. Nuh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Oh. Oh. Fuh. Fuuh. Fuuhh. Fuuuuuuuuhhhhhkkk."

Kate's legs clamped shut and her hands grabbed Jens arm as she screamed, "I love it. Stop! Fuck! Stop. I love it..." Tremors rolled through Kate as all her tensed muscles tried to relax.

"I know you do, you fucking whore," Jen said with a satisfied smile. She let go of the bottle and it slid out of Kate's pussy with a little pop and clinked as it hit the ground. "Oh, that's not good. Make sure you're fucking that big hungry pussy at all times, unless I want to do it again." She picked it up and handed it to Kate.

"Your turn Mike."

"Wow! All I can say is, Wow!" Mike seemed to be relishing his job as emcee. "Now to the part I've been looking forward to. Not that the show hasn't been great so far, but now we all get to participate. This young lady has agreed to suck any cock in the building. Since I own the joint, I'm first, after me, we'll move this table and the middle and then you guys." He pointed to Billy, Chuck and Malik to go last to which they grumbled loudly. "If you don't like it, you can go," Mike threatened and they quieted down.

"And guys, SHE is sucking YOUR dick. You can't touch her. If you do, you're out. No touching, no exceptions." With that he turned to Kate, unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out.

While he had I been talking, Kate had stuck the neck of the bottle back into herself and moved it in and out with her left hand. She bit her lip and raised the other hand towards Mike's cock, bobbing in front of her face. She wrapped her small hand around the shaft and seemed to take measure of it. Was she comparing it to mine? The only cock she'd touched in the last twelve years. Her tongue flicked out, licking the bottom of the tip. Did it taste different than mine? Her lips enveloped the head and slowly moved down the shaft. Did it feel different than mine? Like a newborn foal taking its first steps, she tentatively moved her head back and forth.

"Oh, that's so good," moaned Mike. Kate sped up, maybe she got more confidence, maybe to get this over. Maybe both. Whatever the case, her extra exuberance was worth the effort as in a few moments Dave gave a low moan. Kate held her head still and her throat worked a few times, swallowing. He pulled out and she wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Who's next?" asked Kate, looking around. Two of Bucky's regular's jumped up and it seemed within a split second Kate's head was bobbing on one cock while she jerked off another.

Jen leaned over to me,"Your wife is a natural born cocksucker. Just look at her go." That annoying cackle went off in my ear. "Dave, did I introduce you to my fiancé?"

"No, you didn't. But I introduced myself to Sal."

"Oh, haha, Sal's not my boyfriend." She motioned to the other guy at our table. "Tom is."

"But, then why was Sal playing with you?" She laughed at me as I looked at her, confused.

"Revenge. I'm not as stupid as your wife says. I just didn't have the money to go to college. Besides, look where smarts got your wife." We both turned to look at the stage just as a guy pulled his wet cock from Katie's mouth. It was already softening, she turned and without hesitation gobbled the next ready cock.

Jen kept talking as I watched Kate, lips wrapped around another man's prick, head bobbing. "See, Kate didn't know this, but I got fired today. And, yeah, I know I left the kid out there, but she could have easily just brought him back in. She walked him straight to Maddie. I didn't like that job, but I needed it. When I told Billy, he knew you had fired his friends Chuck and Malik. We knew you guys hang out here and Kate brags about playing pool all the time. You may not know us well, boss man, but everyone at the factory knows you. So we hatched a plan. By the way, that whole video for welching insurance, hahaha, I could barely keep it contained when I was making that. If by some magic Sal had fucked up and you had won? There is noooo way I would have been doing this." We watched Kate going about the punishment like she did all other things, competitively. Once she had decided to do it, she wanted it done. She was bobbing and jerking on the cock like a maniac, trying to get done as fast as possible. The man tensed and she gulped his seed, not losing a drop. "Excuse me a sec," Jen said politely.

She hopped on the stage and reached Kate as the last of Bucky's regulars was dropping his pants. "Kate, how many cocks have you sucked so far?"

"Three."

"Say it. Use a complete sentence since you're so smart."

"I've sucked three cocks so far," said Kate through clenched teeth.

"How many have gone down your throat?"

"Huh?"

"The part of the bet you came up with? When every cock that wants to get wet has been down your throat?"

"Um, three?"

"Bullshit. None. From now on, you're not finished until your nose has been buried in their pubes with their balls on your chin. Got it?" Kate looked down and nodded.

"How many loads have you swallowed."

"Three. I've, um, swallowed three loads."

"Bullshit. I haven't seen you swallow any! From now on you have to open your mouth, stick your tongue out and after they come, show me how much before you swallow."

As Jen left the stage she had one more command as she glared at Late with a wicked grin, "Rat, two hands on the bottle and move it in and out at the exact speed and depth you suck."

Jen plopped down in the chair beside me. "That should slow her down a bit."

Kate moved her head tentatively on the new cock in her mouth, trying to figure out a rhythm. With both hands on the bottle she could no longer hold the dick she sucked. She couldn't jerk it or regulate how far her lips travelled down the shaft. Matching the bottle speed and depth in her cunt to the speed and depth of the cock in her mouth was proving to be difficult. She couldn't suck nearly as fast, as Jen had predicted.

"Where were we, Davey? Oh Yeah. So, we hatched a plan. I mean, kind of a plan. Sal is a friend of Tom's." Sal waved as I looked at him. "Oh, did I mention he's a professional pool player?"

"What? If he's a professional, how did he miss so many shots?"

"He did it on purpose. We lost the first game on purpose. I was so pissed, I wanted to see if she'd try to bet anything else. Then, every time he missed, she had no shot. Uh, it was so awesome watching her get so pissed. When she scratched on the eight, hahaha, he totally set her up to do that. Then he even warned her! The game you won when he didn't get a shot, that worried me. But he was never in doubt on the final game. Then her tit hit the ball, hahaha, too perfect."

"That's not fair!"

She cackled and leaned over, almost falling out of her chair. "Yeah, it's not fair. It really isn't, but life's not fair. It's not fair that me, Chuck or Malik got fired today, either. And, my god, your wife was the one that went crazy! We were just going to shark you guys for a couple hundred dollars and embarrass her at her beloved pool. The guys wanted to come just to make you uncomfortable. But Dave," she motioned to the stage, where Kate was willingly going down on a man she didn't know, her nose buried in his pubes, buck naked and jamming a bottle in her pussy, "this beats anything, and I mean anything, I could have imagined."