All Comments on 'Want to Watch the Game'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You call that a mate?

Not any type of friend I'd want, nor any kind of wife for that matter. Although this might fly in your usual non-con/reluctance space, I think you just crashed and burned here in LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Really?

Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You wish

Who's the mates mates wife you have the hots for,really

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rapey bastard

Go back to NC with the other rapists

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

another vomit comment from you asshole of LIT!!! They're right you are fucking insane. Get over your dead ex wife cheating ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the humor

The comments about his team obviously having bet on the the other team as evidenced by their poor play right from the game's start, and then the players seemingly to be on drugs, and rather inferior ones at that, in the second half are pretty funny. Boy how I can relate to the thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

I have wanted to fuck one of hubbys mates for the longest. To bad it wasnt me. I like an aggressive man.

maninconnmaninconnover 6 years ago
Classic Ashson

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Game for it

Not much of a mate to fuck his mate's wife, even though she pretended to protest I think she was pissed off with her husband for getting stoned, she enjoyed it and will be expecting the same during the next game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

And there you have is, more shitty writing from rubbish cum dump

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
be careful what you wish for

There's more truth in this story than the author realises. Women do it when they can blame the husband for putting them in that situation, It eases their concience. In your case the husband got drunk and fell asleep. In my case, a mate was always boasting he could fuck any woman he wanted to. I said my wife wouldn't and he bet me ten pounds he could. The bastard came round our house while I was at work and simply told her about the bet. She let him fuck her to spite me. He didn't take the money, said it was worth it just to prove he was right. But I was the real winner. We fucked four times that night and it went on for days.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If it's written by the ass Ashon, there is a rape in it somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The MC repays his friend's hospitality by cuckolding him?

WTF?

2**

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous