Wanted: Flexible housekeeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Carol, damn... yes yes love me up, baby," he muttered, bordering on delirium. I took that as permission to travel the last half an inch, and I mauled the flat of my wet tongue over and around his hole. His hips lifted off the couch, pinching his ass cheeks in, but that just made me more determined to wedge my tongue into his manly funk.

I quickened the strokes on the top of his shaft; slowly his ball sack started to tighten and then his moans turned into a rhythmic heavy breathing. Knowing what was near and not wanting to miss it, I lapped my way up his perineum, over his swollen balls and back over the head of his cock.

He grunted three or four times in a form of guttural communication then suddenly put his hands on my shoulders and rocked me back toward the ottoman. His right hand flew to his cock as he stood and his left hand clapped onto my forehead and tilted my head back.

"Yes Carol yes yes open up for me open for me" he chanted breathlessly as a first clot of cum splashed against my nose and cheek. He pumped his right hand once and a second burst shot directly into the back of my throat; pumping once more he fell forward and plunged into me until the fat root of his cock stretched my mouth fully open.

The cum chute on the bottom of his cock spasmed against my tongue as his thick seed filled my mouth and invaded my senses. His knees wobbled against my upper chest with each pulse; each swallow I made closed my throat around his sensitive head until he could take it no longer and slumped back into the couch. His softening cock make a wet smacking sound as it hit his thigh and rolled up toward his hip.

Tom let out a deep sigh of satisfaction and lazily gestured toward the towel.

"Might wanna clean yourself up a bit, Carol," he said gently. "That was wonderful."

I was back on my haunches, dazed. I pulled the towel from beneath my knees and blotted the cum off my face. I was still reflexively swallowing. I was sure his load all was in my stomach at that point but the taste was everywhere in my mouth and sinuses.

He stood, cinched his robe belt and took the towel from my hands.

"Go ahead and get yourself dressed," he said. "It'll be good to have you back here on a regular basis." He walked out of the room and disappeared around the wall into the kitchen. When he came back he no longer had the towel; in his hand instead was a notepad and pen.

"I'm gonna need your address and phone number," he said. That felt odd at first but then I thought, well, I know where he lives....

He continued: "That hookup app isn't always the best way to communicate." I leaned forward and put the pad on the couch and jotted down my information. When I was finished I handed it back to him.

"I'm going to get dressed now, Carol," he said. "You can see yourself out. I will send you information on my schedule for the coming week, and what day will work best for cleaning."

I looked up and nodded. That sorta-smile lit his face again. He bent at the waist, took my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait to get to know you all over again."

12