Wanted: Waitress & Cumdump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of my control, I could feel my pussy pulse in response to her words. Rationally I knew getting pregnant right now wasn't a good idea at all, but biologically my body craved his seed. My pussy was doing everything it possibly could to suck the cum out of him.

"Yeah you want it don't you?" Frank said huskily in my ear, his thrusts speeding up again. "Your cunt wants to be bred."

You could hear the wet slap of him entering me with every pump. Fuck I was so wet.

He pushed my legs apart as far as they would go and hunched deep into me. I felt like I was being split into two and my slutty hole loved every minute of it.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned.

Frank laughed, covering my body with his as he tugged my nipples again.

"You can cum in me," I panted, on the edge of cumming. For the first time, I was high on lust.

"I was going to with or without your permission girlie," he said bluntly.

My cunt pulsed around him, I couldn't stop myself.

The last rational brain cell I had made me try one more time to barter. "Say I've got the job," I begged.

"Cum on my cock and milk out my cum," he demanded, pumping into me brutally now.

"Holy shit," Heather breathed, still watching us. "Look at them rut."

"I'm gonna flood your pussy and knock you up," Frank breathed into my ear, grinding deep again. "Your slutty hole wants it."

I cried out, my body overruling my brain. "I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"Fuck yeah she is," Heather called out. "Look at her pussy pulse around his dick!"

I couldn't reply, my whole body shaking with the force of my orgasm. My cunt clenched repeatedly along the length of his fat cock, making Frank groan and press himself as deep as he could inside me.

"Good girl," he praised loudly as I felt his searing hot cum baste my womb.

Holy shit that felt good.

He delivered jet after jet of cum into my spasming cunt. My hole and his dick doing everything they could to get his jizz as deep as possible.

Frank rotated his hips in a circle, making my pussy keep clenching on him.

"That's it girlie, milk it all out with that tight cunt of yours."

I moaned weakly.

"Wow what a load Frank, it's fucking dripping out of her already," one of the waiters said.

Apparently we had gathered quite a crowd for the grand finale.

The waiter was right though, I could feel Frank's cum leaking around his cock and out of me. In one afternoon I lost my virginity, took my first bareback cock and a massive creampie intended to breed me, all with an audience.

I whimpered as Frank pulled his fat cock out of me, a gush of his cum sliding grotesquely down my leg. He smacked my ass twice and left me open and bent over. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him stuff himself inside his pants and zip up, walking away toward his office.

"You're hired," he called out causally over his shoulder.

12