Wanted: White Pornstar Ch. 01

Story Info
Black femdom/Interracial Lesbian.
2.1k words
3.48
11.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

Becky was 23 years old and had no job. It was tough for her to find one during this pandemic. She recently got dumped by her black girlfriend too cause love was just not there anymore. Becky was a beautiful blonde woman with big firm tits and a beautiful medium bubble butt. She had no abs but there was no fat in there. Long blonde hair with blue eyes Becky was looking like Jessa Rhodes with bigger natural tits to give you an idea.

Paying the rent and getting food got tougher and Becky needed to find something. Becky found interracial lesbian sex to be really interesting and her last two girlfriend were black woman. It didn't last sadly but she felt she had more fun in the bed with them. She was more into it. One day, she was masturbating watching a classic interracial lesbian scene and a pop-up opened. It was a sex company looking for porn actresses in her region. Becky clicked on the pop-up and it was an interracial lesbian site that looked new and they were looking for amateur white girl and was promising a 500 000$ contract for the one they picked. Becky thought it would be incredible to be selected so she send her applications with pictures of her in various position in underwear.

One day she had a phone from the company saying they loved the e-mail and they were ready to meet her. Becky was nervous it was a chance to get an easy 500 000$ in her mind doing something she really loved and she did not care to show her body to millions of people watching especially at this price. She did not have much choice anyway so she got in her car and went straight to the address of the company.

When she arrived she saw a normal house, nothing too big. Becky was dressed sexy for the interview she clearly wanted to give a good first impressions. She knocked at the door and after a few seconds one black woman answered and opened the door. She was 55 years old and was a bit chubby which was different from the past two black girlfriend Becky had who were more athletic. Her name was Rosie. She hugged Becky and told her she looked fantastic.

Rosie walked to a room she called her office where there was lots of poster of movies about interracial sex. Becky could see the company name. The DAALS did really made some sex movies by the look of it so it wasn't a scam or anything of this genre. Rosie had huge boobs and a big bubble butt. Becky thought Rosie looked fine for her age.

"So why the you want this role?" said Rosie looking at Becky straight in the eyes.

"Uuuh, money but I'm into interracial lesbian sex too. I'm confused why you're paying 500 000$ for a sex scene thought," said Becky smiling nervously

"We recruited and trained new porn star, it's why we only wants amateur cause there's people ready to pay LOTS of money to see cute amateur white woman like you for interracial lesbian sex. We only hire one girl at the time thought and we don't wanna waste that money without knowing it will pays off cause it's a big amount of money. You said you were into interracial lesbian sex, you had any experience with black woman?" asked Rosie

"My last two girlfriend were black so yes i had some experience," replied Becky.

"How was the sex and do you have any limits" asked Rosie.

"Sex was good, i loved doing 69 and kissing her. I love licking her pussy to make them cum. I love playing with dildo too. I'm not into anal sex and i don't lick ass. I guess that's my limitation," said Becky getting more nervous.

"Ok, no wonder they left you my dear. As a professional i know white girls are born to lick black ass and black woman deserved to be worshipped at all times. I think you will not be the one we're looking for. We want an actresses able to understand the role-play cause we will be really mean to her and trash talk her a lot. What i see right now is a girl and not a woman. The door is right there," said Rosie not amused at all by Becky answer.

"Please i want this job, i need this job. I'll learned quickly to lick black asses and maybe experience things I'm scared about. I'm into role-play too i love acting and watching movies," said Becky getting desperate.

"You understand the role is a white woman getting dominated by her black girlfriend, the script ain't really complete right now but what we want you to play is a woman completely under the spell of her black girlfriend and ready to do anything for her even if she treated her like shit. Lots of people won't believe it's true if they see you licking ass like a prude. They wanna see a white slut obsessed with black booty. I want you to play the role right now and I'll treat you like i want my black pornstar actresses to treat you so you'll get used to it. You need to get training before we start that movie. Strip i wanna see you're body," said Rosie with fire in is eyes.

Becky stripped, she looked scared and nervous but was committed to impress Rosie and be employed in her movie to touch the 500 000$. Rosie approached Becky and she slap her tits and pinched them. She looked impress. She slapped her ass so hard Becky yell ouch surprised by the force. Rosie smiled and spit in Becky face. Becky was surprised by how the curvaceous black lady acted with her.

"You looked fantastic. Now understand I'm giving you a chance a lot of people would want and if you disappoint me during this training I'll just get another white girl. First training, black asses. The fact you didn't do it to you're black girlfriend showed you disrespected them. It's a privilege to lick it, sniff it, kiss it. I'm going to remove my jeans and panties, you're going to put you're face in my ass and sniff it until i say it's over," said Rosie acting super confident in herself

Rosie removed her jeans and placed her big ass in Becky face. Becky sniffed and it wasn't great at all. It wasn't dirty for sure but the heat and smells wasn't good. She hoped her first time would be after her partner would shower or something like that. After 5 minutes, Rosie told Becky to lick her ass. Becky did it even if she didn't really wanted to do it but it was for the role and the 500 000$. Rosie ordered Becky to masturbate while doing it and she did. Becky started to get excited by it. It was humiliating but there was something great about that.

"I knew you were a white slut. You're talents just needed to be awakens. Now listen to me bitch, the training is already beginning because i don't wanna lose time. It might take 1 month, 2 month or even 3 month before we actually do the movies cause i am not starting it until i see you're ready. The role is a tough one so you better start acting right now. I'll send training at you're home and i will even send you at places to be sure you will shine in that movies and becomes a sensation cause you're having that potential. Now lick my pussy and make me cum slut. I hope you're having a better tongue work than in my ass cause it was pathetic," said Rosie.

Becky started to lick Rosie shaven cunt. Taste was great, Becky was eating her pussy like there's no tomorrow. Clearly she wanted to show Rosie she was the best for the job and a quick learner. Rosie cummed after a few minutes and made Becky drink it all. Becky returned at home after pleasing Rosie. She loved to play the sub role but wasn't sure if she could really be great at it. She never was a sub in bed with her black partner and they didn't looked dominant too. She needed practice for sure. It was her first time in this industry and she wondered if it was all like that in the industry.

Becky waked up and went to her computer after having some eggs with salad. She started to type the DAALS name which was the company name. There was no link about it, she started to add interracial porn site but it wasn't the DAALS link too. She was about to continue the research but she got a phonecall from Rosie at the same time. Rosie told Becky she was going at her home with a guess and she wanted Becky to be naked when they would arrived.

Becky was shy and wondered if she should continue this, maybe it was a fraud but at the same time the poster and everything. She just found it weird there was so much time to train for a sex movies and felt it was more her getting pimped to Rosie. Anyhow, Rosie knocked. Becky opened the door naked. Rosie was with an older woman, probably around 65 and she was fat too. The girl named Rhea laughed and kissed straight away the young blonde girl. She made Becky kneel and told her to kiss her ass. Becky did that without tonguing it. It was just small kiss.

Rosie told becky she had some videos with her to show Becky. They all installed in her sofa. Rhea introduced her as the creator of the DAALS company but she was retired. She told Becky she wanted to see if Rosie really had a gem and help with the training. Rhea told Becky she cut the internet cause it was a distraction for actresses who wants to perform under the DAALS company.

Becky couldn't believe Rhea cutted her internet like that but understood the reason for it. She just hoped those videos would prove the DAALS really existed. Becky even asked Rosie to get an advance pay but Rosie said she wasn't even sure of her choice yet so she could not give her some money but in good faith she gave her a 200$ bill. Rhea and Rosie started to undress and touch Becky body. The black hands was touching her big boobs and her pussy. The videos started on an interracial sex scene involving a stunning black woman taking her bath with her white maid on her knees helping her. She stood up and exposed her pussy to the white maid who started licking it for maybe 5 minutes.

The stunning black woman made the white woman lick her ass after it and the close up on her ass was fantastic. You could see the white girl licking her ass with joy and obedience. The stunning black woman kissed the white girl on her lips and let her in the bathroom in her maid outfit. Becky didn't noticed but she was fingering her pussy slowly while watching. Her eyes was really on that stunning black woman and she wished she could work with her in the movies.

Rhea took Becky head by force and started kissing her. Rosie told Becky to kneel and lick both pussy and make them cum. She started with Rosie shaven cunt and she tasted delicious like last time. After Rosie cum on the young blonde face it was time for the hairy pussy of Rhea. Becky could see the taste difference, Rhea pussy had an aftertaste of piss. She continued until the aftertaste was gone and the delicious juice of Rhea. Both woman stand up and told Becky her chance having the role was almost 100% now but the role-play part was super important and next time they would trained her for that.

Both black woman left letting Becky on her knees full of black pussy juice on her face. Becky hand was on her pussy and she hoped it wasn't over like that. She was more ready than ever. After a few day Rosie called her telling her she installed a few cameras, small one no one will notice. It was to see how her training was going. Rosie told Becky she should go on the new bar that will opened tomorrow and get herself a black woman to trained with. The new bar was a strip club for bikers. Something that started to be really popular mostly for guys but this one seemed to be only for woman. Becky started to be nervous about that but at the same time she becomes more obsessed by black woman and she wanted to get laid so bad now.


Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers