Wanting

Info
I want your vulnerability, baby. I want your pleasure.
95 words
4.44
13.7k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want your vulnerability, baby. I want your pleasure. I want you to cum and come undone under me, with my hands and fingers and lips and mouth and tongue because I want you to know that between you and me there is nothing that can hurt you. Between you and me... there is no one else. It's just us.

u/swelegy from Reddit wrote this incredible script and I had to fill it. I genderbent it and added a few things here and there (with you in mind, of course!). I hope you enjoy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ladyapollo3583
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
SugartitsTattooSugartitsTattooalmost 4 years ago
Whew...

Damn... This one was tough to listen to. Not cause you're not completely hypnotic, cause you are, rather it's a tough putt to be reminded of how beautiful it can be when the there's nothing but emptiness as far as the eye can see ahead and behind. But you, that mind and that voice... Someone out there better be God damn greatful to have you around. Thanks for giving us a glimpse.

TimstheoneTimstheoneabout 4 years ago
Soooo Sexy

Lady,

This is your sexiest recording yet! I love your voice in my ear. Kisses.

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
My Conductor Abduction, domination, primal desire.in BDSM
More Stories