Wanting Ch. 02: Desire Explored

Story Info
College lab accident results in mysterious abilities.
5.1k words
4.6
20.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric sat down at a table in the small, hip coffee shop a couple blocks away. He was slightly out of breath from almost sprinting here. Yet, it was hardly noticed. He wasn't sure why he had come here, he just had to go somewhere, and this was close and comforting. His mind remained abuzz, hardly capable of forming a cohesive thought. He couldn't believe what had just happened. It was impossible... Wasn't it? He needed a few minutes to compose himself.

It was midday, and he was the only one in the seating area. Soon, Angela, the barista who was the only person working the counter during the slow stretch came around the bar towards Eric. She was bored and making coffee would give her something to do.

"Hey Eric," she said, interrupting his thoughts.

"hmmm..." he mumbled as he turned to her. She was a sophomore at the university majoring in English Lit. And, while she could discuss Chaucer with anyone, it was her appearance that made Eric's brain go mushy.

She was gorgeous, and as often seemed to happen, it rendered him speechless for a moment while he processed her looks. She was above average in height, but not tall, maybe five-eight. And, while she was skinny, she wasn't at all waiflike. She appeared healthy with an athletic physique. Her shoulders and waist were narrow, but her arms and legs showed the tone of physical exertion.

She had dark red, almost burgundy hair that was a little wavy and would fall slightly past her shoulders if she wore it down. Today, as usual at work, she had it up in a messy bun. A pen was sticking out at an odd angle.

Her complexion was fair, not plaster white, but light enough to make it look like she glowed when the sun hit her right. Her eyes were a light shade of blue that gave off both the glint of intelligence, but also a sparkle of playfulness. Her lips were full and a little pouty. Her lipstick usually matched the color of her hair, but sometimes, just sometimes it was a blue, or orange, or other unusual colors.

While these physical features alone were enough to turn heads, what caused the most double takes, was her chest. She had the sort of glorious breasts that drive men crazy. They were large and plump and almost gravity defyingly perky. Even with her healthy size, the breasts looked just a little disproportionately large. Like when something just doesn't quite look right, and it really catches your attention.

Most of the mental image Eric (and nearly every heterosexual man) had of Angela's chest was based on their imagination. Angela, it seemed, didn't really grasp how attractive she was and was a little shy. She never wore provocative or exceedingly low-cut tops, even though it would have been a crowd pleaser. But despite the breasts never being accentuated, their large size and her frame made regular clothing fit irregularly. Today she wore a t-shirt with the store's logo on it that stretched and strained at the mounds of flesh protruding outward. The shirt was taught in the front from the pressure and seemed to be compressing her breasts just slightly causing them to look even plumper.

"Hh-hi Angela," Eric stuttered.

"You want your usual?" She asked, referring to the double shot espresso with the chocolate sauce he had a couple times a week, strategically scheduled to be when she was working.

"Sounds great," he replied, still basking in her appearance.

"Coming right up," she said with a smile as she started turning back towards the coffee equipment.

And now Eric was going to enjoy the view of Angela's backside. It was also a joy to see and would have been even more impressive if it weren't overshadowed continuously by her front. Her butt was firm and had just a hint of a bubble to it. Her light khaki work pants, while fitting nicely, were just not tight enough to properly accentuate the feature. This butt in something body-hugging like yoga pants would be fantastic.

"Shake that butt," Eric thought to himself just before she looked away from him.

Almost immediately, and without breaking stride, Angela shifted her hips sharply to the left, then equally sharply to the right, and then back to the left before rounding the end of the counter.

Eric closed his eyes, lowered his head and took a deep breath.

"It was happening," was all he could think.

He was pretty sure he was controlling people. He was making them do what he wanted with his mind. Somehow. It worked earlier, and it worked again with Angela. It couldn't be a coincidence that she would shake her butt immediately after Eric thought about it.

He continued taking slow, measured breaths. He had to be sure. He had to be sure this worked. And here he was, all by himself, with someone stunning like Angela. All sorts of wicked ideas began flashing through his mind. That butt... Those breasts! But before he could get too carried away, he remembered the video camera in the corner. It was angled to cover almost the entire interior of the shop and especially the cash register. The owner said it was for security since this wasn't the nicest part of town, but Eric suspected it was so the owner, Mr. Philban, could keep tabs on his employees. And maybe to remotely admire his mostly college-age female staff. Eric certainly didn't want Angela to get fired or even arrested for public indecency. Perhaps he could start with something more subtle and discreet.

Just then Angela came quickly around the counter with Eric's cup of coffee in her hands.

"Slow down," Eric thought as he looked deeply into Angela's eyes.

Without any delay, her normal light, quick pace slowed almost to a stop as she continued to cover the 20 or so feet to where Eric was sitting. Eric held his breath.

"Stop, let your hair down, shake your head while running your fingers through your hair," he thought.

Instantly, her slow pace stopped. She set Eric's coffee on the counter, reached up and pulled out her scrunchy and the pen. Her lustrous red hair fell in what seemed like slow motion. The ends of her hair stayed bunched in roughly the shape they were locked in with the bun. Angela quickly put the scrunchy on her wrist and set the pen next to the coffee cup. She started to shake her head, slowly at first but picking up speed. Her fingers then spread wide and starting at her scalp ran through her long, lustrous hair. As her head shook back and forth, her fingers caught some of the big snarls, and her hair fell loose. After her fingers finished their mission, she stopped shaking her head. Her hands still elevated and just off her shoulders hung in place. She looked to be just coming out of a daze, and her eyes started to lower and settled back upon Eric. Who sat there, jaw visibly agape.

"Oh, my gosh," she blushed. "I don't know what happened, my bun must have been falling out."

She reached forward and grabbed the coffee cup and pen. She started walking back towards Eric, but interestingly, it was still at a leisurely pace.

"No problem," said Eric, smiling. "It looks good down."

"Well thank you, Eric," she said, finally reaching the table and starting to set the cup down.

"Bend over at the waist and stick your chest out while setting the cup down." The thought popped quickly into his head.

And Angela started leaning forward. As she did so, her shoulder blades went back and in slightly towards her spine and her back arched. The breasts came forward and apart just slightly. Her bra was straining to the point of almost snapping. The breasts, now prominently on display, were precisely eye level for Eric as she carefully set the cup down.

As she slowly started to stand up straight, Eric thought, "grab your left breast and then lightly brush your nipple."

Angela's left hand came up and gave her left breast a squeeze, and then her fingers straightened, and she gently rubbed up against the small protrusion in her bra where her nipple undoubtedly was.

"Can I get you anything else?" She asked, seemingly oblivious to her actions.

"I'm good for now," replied Eric, trying to think of his next step.

"That'll be three dollars then."

"Yep," said Eric reaching into his wallet for his credit card. As he handed it towards Angela's outstretched hand, he concentrated hard and thought, "when my hand touches your skin you will feel waves of intense sexual arousal."

He set the card in her open palm and his slightly outstretched pinky brushed her hand.

She yelped with surprise, her eyes went wide, pupils dilated, and she staggered back a couple steps suddenly feeling light-headed. Eric's credit card fell from her hand as she moved. Her face flushed, and tiny ripples of energy washed over her body. These ripples seemed to start and end in her groin. What she couldn't have explained was that almost instantly the blood vessels in her genitals had dilated as well and blood surged in her vaginal walls. This sudden change in blood flow was the source of her lightheadedness.

"Are you okay?" said Eric jumping to his feet, feeling a genuine sense of surprise.

"Y-yeah," she stuttered with her hands coming up to her temples, "I just... I just... I don't know what happened there."

"Let me help you," said Eric, forgetting that he was the cause of what was happening.

He got next to her and gently grabbed her right elbow to direct her to a nearby empty chair on her left. But the instant his hand touched her flesh, she tensed.

"Unngh," she moaned, closing her eyes and turning her head towards Eric with her partially opened mouth turning up into a smile. The current again raced through her body; this time even more powerfully. She twitched slightly as her vagina felt like it caught fire. Fluid now coursed through her vaginal walls resulting in a sudden excess of lubrication. Her vaginal lips, labia, and clitoris all swelled with increased blood.

Angela's knees wobbled before collapsing and barely managing to land her butt on the chair. Her shoulders suddenly jerked as her vagina underwent rhythmic contractions and her head fell slightly forward and to the left.

Eric stepped back from her in awe of what he had just witnessed. He still couldn't fully process what was happening. Just then the large metal door with a circular window in it that led to the kitchen flew open and out came Kate.

"What the hell's going on up here?" she yelled with a hint of agitation in her voice rushing up to the table.

Kate, while not unattractive, was, of course, nothing compared to Angela. Kate stood about five feet nothing, and her most defining feature was a large bundle of dreadlocks pulled up tight and held by a handkerchief. She was skinny and petite with tiny little mounds for breasts. Also, unlike Angela, Kate was routinely barely covered. Today she had a small, tie-dyed tank top that barely came to her waist. And shorts that if pulled on a little could reach mid-thigh. She was apparently not wearing a bra as usual, but with small breasts, she could get away with it. Another significant difference between Angela and a factor that limited Kate's appeal was that she could be a bitch. On more than one occasion Eric had turned around before opening the coffee shop door if he saw Kate behind the counter instead of someone more preferred.

Now at the table, her eyes darted back and forth between Angela and Eric.

"I don't know," Eric said looking sheepishly, she just sort of collapsed."

Angela, free from Eric's touch, began to regain her wits. Her eyes came into focus as she looked at Eric and then turned her head to see Kate's scowling face.

"I'm okay," Angela said in a dreamy sort of voice while still a bit out of breath, "I just got light headed for a second."

A couple seconds later she shook her head a couple times. "I'm fine, really, just a little embarrassed. Maybe I need something to eat."

She stood up, and Kate pointed at Angela's pants and exclaimed, "holy shit, you pissed yourself!" Angela and Eric both looked down to see a small, but noticeable, wet spot in her crotch.

She instantly turned red and blushed. Her hands thrust down to cover the visible spots on both her front and backside.

"Oh my gosh!" She shrieked and ran past the onlookers towards the restroom.

Kate looked at Eric with a puzzled expression on her face and said, "did she have a seizure? Should we call an ambulance?"

"I don't think so," said Eric, quickly trying to hatch a plan. "I think she just needs to rest, can you get someone to cover for her?"

"Yeah, I'll give Terri a call, she's coming in at three anyway."

Kate rushed toward the kitchen door where there was a wall phone just on the other side.

As she reached the door, Eric looked up and saw the door was almost directly below the video camera trained on the register. Eric smiled and yelled, "Hey Kate..."

She turned back towards Eric as he focused and thought, "show me your tits."

Without saying anything, Kate lifted her tank top and exposed her nipples. Eric was right, no bra, but they were kind of good looking. While the mounds were tiny, the areolas were large and dark red, and the nipples themselves were large and apparently quite hard. Then, just as quickly as she had lifted her shirt, she pulled it back down into place.

Eric smiled and thought at Kate, "You find me very attractive, and it arouses you a little to make me happy." Kate smiled as she continued through the door and grabbed the phone.

A couple of minutes later Kate came back with the news Terri would be there in a few minutes. Eric smiled at Kate and Kate's cheeks flushed a little bit.

Angela opened the bathroom door and slowly came out, still looking sheepish. Her shoulders were hunched, and she was leaning forward just slightly. Her hands were holding a wad of paper towel to both sides of her pants.

Kate sprang forward and said, "don't worry about anything Ang. Why don't you go home and take it easy. Terri's coming in to cover, she'll be here in a couple minutes."

"Thanks....," she started saying to Kate but looked past her and saw Eric. She froze, and her cheeks turned an even darker red.

"Thanks for your help Eric, but I'm good now."

"Sure thing, glad you're okay," said Eric, adding with his mind, "wait for me in your car, you want me to go home with you, but you don't want Kate to know right now."

Angela's head tilted slowly and at the edges of her mouth crept up in a tiny smile.

Eric turned and casually walked towards the front door, slowing only to pick up his credit card from where it fell on the floor. A smile started at the edges of his mouth but continued growing as he thought of the future.

Once outside Eric walked calmly around the side of the building. Behind the coffee shop was a small parking lot with just enough spaces for a couple employees to park. Eric saw Angela's car, a compact dark blue sedan, with Angela sitting in the driver's seat. Eric started to walk over but saw Kate standing at the back door smoking a cigarette. She was looking at Angela's car and was oblivious to Eric. Eric looked at her, smiled, and thought, "throw away that cigarette, they are disgusting, and you hate them."

Kate raised the cigarette up, and then put it to her lips and took a long puff.

Eric was astonished. This control was working correctly. They had both done everything he thought. Kate was no further away from him than she was when she had shown him her tits. But now, it wasn't working. Did it wear off? Eric's mind started racing.

Kate turned and yelled, "Hey Eric, what're you doing back here?"

"Umm, just wanted to make sure Angela was okay to drive," he said, concentrating on making Kate hurry up and go inside.

"Okay," was her response, "I'm going back inside." And with that, she tossed her half-full cigarette away.

It did work, thought Eric, but why now? Then it dawned on him. They were making eye contact. Everytime the power worked, he was looking the girls in the eyes. When Kate was smoking, she was looking at Angela's car.

Eric ran over to Angela's car and hopped in the passenger side. Angela turned her head and looked like she was coming out of another daze.

"Eric, I'm glad you're here. I was hoping you would come back to my place, but I was too embarrassed to ask with Kate around."

"I'd love to see your place, Angela. And I'd like to make sure you're happy."

Eric reached over and touched Angela's arm.

"Oh god!" she screamed. Her back went rigid, and she forcefully leaned back against the seat. Meanwhile, her right hand raced down between her legs, cupping her vagina that now tingled with lust. Her left hand reached up, cupping the underside of her breast. She started breathing heavily, saying "oh, god, oh god, oh, god."

This time Eric kept his hand on her arm. She began to writhe in excitement and turned to face Eric. There was a wild, lustful look in her wide open, light blue eyes. "I'm so horny Eric, I need you to fuck me." Eric smiled and removed his hand.

"I never thought you'd ask."

Once again, his penis had engorged itself with blood and was straining to straighten itself in his jeans.

Without his touch, Angela started to look confused. She put her hand to her head and said, "I don't know what's come over me. I've never felt like this before. I'm so ashamed you're seeing this, but I'm just so hot right now."

"It's okay, really, you have nothing to be ashamed of," reassured Eric, now worrying that conflicting feelings were causing a problem. He focused and thought, "You are not ashamed of your sexuality around me."

Angela seemed to relax, and her breathing started to slow.

"Well then, let's go to my place," she said smiling as she put the car in reverse. Then, as she backed out of the parking spot, Eric looked at the street and saw a large, dark, SUV cruise by slowly. Its windows were blackout dark, but as Eric watched, the passenger window rolled down, and a dark-haired man with dark sunglasses looked out. He was looking directly at Eric!

Eric looked in the mirrors while Angela pulled out and turned the opposite direction of SUV. After a couple of tense minutes of not seeing the SUV, Eric relaxed and turned his attention back to the lovely creature sitting next to him. What other fun could Eric have?

At the first stoplight they came to, Angela turned towards him. She still looked a little uncomfortable but had a half-crazed intensity in her eyes. Tiny beads of sweat also appeared on her brow. Suddenly, she reached over with her right hand and grabbed Eric's left. Eric was stunned as once again Angela spasmed in ecstasy. She began to moan, and rock her hips backward and forward. Her hand grabbed her crotch, then pushed its way down her pants. Once again, her clitoris and vaginal lips were more prominent and more swollen with blood than they had ever been before. Seemingly endless lubrication soaked her panties and her khaki work pants. As the tip of her middle finger reached lower, it finally brushed her clitoris, and she shrieked out loud. Eric looked on dumbfounded as Angela gasped in pure wantonness.

His thoughts were interrupted though by horns honking. It dawned on Eric that they were at a stop light. And Angela was oblivious to the green light. Eric grabbed Angela's wrist with his right hand and tried to pull it off his left. The increased skin contact pushed Angela into a further bout of writhing pleasure.

"Angela! Angela!" Eric yelled. She continued in ecstasy without acknowledging him. There was more honking, and he could now hear other drivers shouting expletives at them.

"You will calm down enough to drive us home!" Thought Eric forcefully trying unsuccessfully to catch Angela's eyes. She continued moaning, her hand pushing further into her pants. It had reached her vaginal opening, and the pleasure rocked her body in another spasm. She struggled to advance farther, but the tightness of her pants waist held her back.

"Nggh...," she groaned with a hint of anger in the sound. Her right hand let go of Eric and went to the button on her pants. She furiously tore at her pants trying to rip them open.

12