Wanting Ch. 02: Desire Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, the light's green! You've gotta move!" This time the spell was partially broken and Angela, still breathing heavily, looked up.

"Huh....what?" She mumbled trying to get her eyes to focus. When they did, she saw the streetlight just as it turned yellow. Her hands shot back up to the steering wheel, and she stepped on the gas. They raced through the intersection, and Eric looked back to see several stopped cars. Some were in the process of trying to pull around other stopped vehicles, while some of the drivers had gotten out and had gotten close to where Angela's car was a moment ago. Just as they started rounding a curve in the road, Eric thought he spotted the black SUV again.

"Couldn't be the same one," he thought to himself. "There are lots of black SUVs out there." Still, he tensed up and thoughts of fleeing popped into his head. Then, they were gone. He took a deep breath, and his thoughts returned to Angela.

They drove on a little further, then pulled into a nondescript, off-campus university apartment row. Angela, still with a bit of a possessed look, cruised the lot and pulled into one of the last open spots.

"Let's go," she said with excitement as she jumped out of the car. Eric's enthusiasm grew as he followed behind.

"It's this way," she said, gesturing off to the left. She then reached out to grab Eric's hand. Eric yanked it away before she could touch it.

"Whoa," he said, "let's wait until we get inside.

She frowned at him and started hurrying towards her building. Eric began jogging after her, hardly able to contain his own excitement, let alone keep her at bay much longer. They ran up the steps to the top floor and in the second door on the right.

The door opened into a small apartment unit living room with a kitchen/dining room on the left and a living room area on the right. Eric looked around seeing what looked like everything someone pictured in the apartment of a college girl. It smelled fresh and was painted in bright colors, with candles, and tchotchkes on almost every flat surface. Blankets and a giant teddy bear sat on one of the couches. Or was it a love seat? Eric had no idea.

As he took in the surroundings, Angela closed the door and clicked the deadbolt into place. She stepped forward and grabbed Eric's arms. He felt her tense and spasm, and then lunged towards him, lifting, almost ripping the t-shirt over his head. As he struggled to get his arms and head out of the shirt, she shrugged out of her shirt, tossing it on the floor. Eric looked on in amazement as she reached back and in one swift move unclasped her black, lacy bra and dropped it down to the floor. His mouth opened wide as he saw these immaculate breasts in front of him. They were even more amazing than he imagined. They were plump and full, but still somehow quite perky. The flesh was the same smooth milky white color of her face, but her small areolas and the rock hard nipples in the middle were a vibrant pink. Eric could have spent several minutes just staring, but he didn't have any time Angela came forward again grabbing him in a bear hug.

Their skin, now with several points of contact, made her even wilder. She reached down and began fumbling with the button on his jeans. The massive erection Eric was sporting made the jeans fit tight around the waist. She struggled and tugged at the button, her fingers now inside his jeans brushed against his penis. Her breathing was deep and rapid. She managed to get the jeans loose and together with his boxer shorts, she roughly pulled them towards the floor. The sudden jerking nearly knocked Eric over, but he managed to keep his balance and even kick off his sneakers. He had to step back as she pulled the jeans off his legs.

The backward motion broke the direct skin contact, and she grunted and lunged forward again. Now free of all clothing the jolt sent Eric over backward, falling into a seated position on the couch. Angela, still with her pants on, stayed with him, still quivering and gasping in pleasure. With Eric now seated Angela stood over in front of him leaning over. Her hands still firmly planted on Eric's chest.

"Keep touching me!" she shouted with a rabid intensity in her command.

Eric reached up and for the first time caressed those fantastic breasts. They were full and soft, and Eric kneaded them in his hands. Angela moaned and let go of him, instead of reaching down to her own waist. With a moment of fumbling, she undid her khaki pants and pulled them down, her black, lacy panties coming to. Eric managed to see the crotch of both garments was completely soaked with her arousal. Eric, still massaging the breasts in front of his face, looked down to see her vagina. He could see it was shaved close with only a small patch of dark red hair, thus ending an ongoing debate amongst most college men and more than a few college women. This beautiful opening was unreal. The vaginal lips were so engorged they hung low and rippled like the wings of a butterfly. Eric had never seen lips this big, even in internet porn, and thought maybe no woman has ever been as aroused as the perfect Angela was.

Angela's left hand reached back for Eric's chest, while her right hand gently rubbed her engorged genitalia. She looked at Eric and orgasmed. An orgasm that had been building for so long, but there was more for her. She then looked hungrily down at his cock. As he sat there, her head dropped. Eric only saw a flash of red hair as she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Now it was Eric's turn to moan with pleasure. She bobbed her head up and down, slowly at first but getting quicker and thoroughly coating his shaft in saliva. All the while her other hand rubbed furiously on her own pleasure center until she came again. After a few more deep bobs of her head, she looked up and said, "I want you inside me."

Hearing those words almost caused Eric to climax. Words that up until today he never even dreamed he would hear. She got up off the ground and placed her knees on either side of Eric on the couch. Both hands grabbed his cock and held it steady as she lowered herself down onto it. They both moaned in ecstasy as they both felt the joy of penetration. Eric felt a warm, soft, and wet grasp envelop his cock. While Angela felt a sense of fullness filling up her vaginal cavity. Nerve endings all around the vagina exploded in pleasure as she touched more of Eric's skin.

Slowly she raised her hips up off Eric until only the tip of his cock remained in contact with her vagina. Then she plummeted back down, savoring the sense of fullness. With each rise and fall, her vagina contracted, and each contraction gave a firm grasp on Eric's cock.

Eric sat there in stunned disbelief. He watched as the breasts he's lusted after since school started jiggled as they rose and fell with Angela's gyrations. As she rode him, she raised her hands and ran her fingers through her hair. Eric gasped as her breasts rose higher than before thanks to her raised arms. Then they both gasped with a particularly powerful vaginal contraction as she came yet again. She continued moving faster and faster though looking for one last great orgasm. To keep her balance now, she had to lean forward, clutching Eric in a tight bear hug. All this new skin contact pushed her closer and closer to climax. The speed of her rocking was so intense now that their bodies started making wet slapping noises as they came together. It seemed like there was fluid everywhere, it seemed to gush out of her vagina with her every move.

Eric's body began to tense up. He felt the pressure rising inside him, and he knew he couldn't' last much longer. He tried to think of something, anything else to slow the impending climax, but nothing could take his mind off the fact that Angela was riding his cock like a mad woman. She screamed and moaned so loud the whole building must be aware of what's happening. He fought with every fiber of his being to hold on, but it was to no avail. As she came one more time, there was a massive contraction that clenched tightly on his cock he lost it. He convulsed suddenly, and his vision went black for a second. Warmth spread throughout his body as he shook again.

Angela rolled to Eric's side and flopped on the couch on her back and passed out. Eric lay there still panting to catch his breath as waves of bliss washed over his naked body. He was transfixed as the beautiful orbs of flesh on her chest rose and fell as she breathed. He had never been so happy, he thought, as he drifted to unconsciousness.

From the parking lot, two nearly identical men in dark business suits and sunglasses stood on the sidewalk looking at the apartment building wall at roughly the spot where the two young lovers lay. Their dark SUV waited behind them parked illegally. They turned to look at each other, nodded and got back in the vehicle.

12