All Comments on 'Wanting Ch. 02: Desire Explored'

by SorenRosseau

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
w8ingnoww8ingnowover 2 years ago

enjoyed it. but did we miss something betrween the school and the coffee shop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Severely lacking continuity from the previous 'to be continued' one moment he's with Dr Cassandra and Claudia in a cliff hanger the next he's suddenly at a coffee shop, no explination.. if the author wanted to do stand alone tales.. why not just, do stand alone stories.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Complete disconnect between this and the first chapter. After going into so much detail introducing Casandra, their interaction was completely dropped. No explanation was given about the experiment when he was in the perfect place/and with the ideal person to provide clarity. Also, he suddenly had (a modicum of) control over the power where every stray thought caused a reaction in the last chapter.

It's almost like an entire chapter was left out (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Regardless, interesting concept and well written aside from the broader inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time you make comparison between a big busom girl and a small one like you did ("she was nothing compared to the other") just make sure the story doesn't fall into the small tits category so people who are interested in smaller girls don't have to read the nth story about glorification of big boobs.

dirtypierredirtypierreover 2 years ago

Awesome! Keep up the good work! 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous