Wanting His Temptress

Story Info
The temptress has a lucid dream of her secret lover.
1.5k words
3.67
941
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was, that ethereal temptress floating in her own dimension. Locked away in another plane, in another realm cascading reflections upon her gentlemen callers. Looking down from her high castle somewhere between time and space, she peered down at all them, those hypnotic eyes watching every casual piece of meat through a translucent lens. She see and heard all of those who were sleeping, coming to visit them frequently. Some weak, some powerful, some submissive, some wanting, others dreaming of her, beckoning to her, calling out to her in their dreams. They professed confessions and she heard all of them but tonight she kept quiet and silent.

She lain back in her realm of desires, of indescribable thoughts and wants. A wicked smile came to form on her lips, not thinking that night just drifting. She relaxed back inside her coaxed state, wondering, will he come back to give me more? Did I do something wrong, maybe I should visit him once again? Would he take me again, over and over? Too many harboring thoughts, she closed her eyes reluctantly feeling that dark ethereal cocoon rap around her, her mind peering into all of her male callers. She slipped herself into some type of black web, mesmerizing embers danced before her in her dreams. Hearing someone so powerful, so domineering and demanding. Confusing her own self, could it be herself she was thinking of, some polar opposite or maybe one in the same.

Two beacons held sway in her weightless dream, so potent, so vivid and languish. One beacon made of gold, the other made of cool blue. So bright they danced before her lazy third eye, they mixed forming patterns of lush undertones. One so bright, the color of the sun, mixing with her own red tint gliding to each other together. So caught in the moment, of wonders and of being all that she could be, the feelings of power and enlightenment.

Above the clouds they rose, this golden beacon, just joined together as one, completely inseparable. The other beacon however rested solitary beneath her, and she felt it, that cool mystifying mist underneath but just as strong, just as bewildering. Enchanting this beacon was splaying against her arms, coaxing them with a softness, caressing her shoulders, cascading across her neck. She could easily lose herself in those relaxing bluish waters, and she could also see herself up in the clouds with that bright shining star. Which did she want? Which did she long far?

So soothing was the blue, so potent was the gold, a mixture of confusion and nonsensical delusions perplexed her mind. This dream it had been too demanding, she wanted, she needed to let go. That was when the beacon made of soft blue lulled her, feeling his hands over her skin like she did before. Caught once again in that magnetic ocean that made his eyes serene just as the previous night.

She rested naked in this corporeal state, torn between that hypnotic gold and mesmerizing hue made of water. She could feel his hands run up against her spine, arching her back upwards, his fingers molding into the curvature of her hips, squeezing forcefully with melting hands. One of those translucent arms wrapped around her waist, his fingers on the other hand danced like liquid tendrils across the top of her already wet treasure. This beacon felt her warmth above her, and his hand slipped between her legs, massaging her thighs to begin, then last his fingers started to play with her. Faster his fingers caressed and pressed against her clitoris, his nails penetrating already moistened labian walls. Feeling the coolness of his hand, his thumb moving up and down in rhythmic patterns on the upper crevice of her pussy.

She could relax and be herself against this beacon behind her, her body leaned back into it, sinking and melted into this bliss. Feeling a hand to come to stroke her fine black hair, tilting her head to one side to allow his kisses to form on her shoulder, working their way up the sides of her neck. Her eyes opened hazily not seeing but sensing there was no way she could fight this and looking from the corner of her eyes, she thought she saw him, the one that tempted this temptress and that's all she needed to know everything was fine.

Closing them once again, she could feel his smile against her throat, his tongue lapping out tasting the sweetness of her skin, his temptress. His fingers still deep inside, one at first, two moving in, three snaking their way through. His hand moved gracefully fast, probing her down tumbling into his disturbing currents filled with endless passion and love for her. His fingers clawed at her pussy, like a crab clamping down on its treasure, biting down like a fevered spider. And he kept on bringing her deeper into his own, her mind traveling with his, spinning peacefully yet still inviting, serene yet uncontrollable, that ultimate surrender.

She felt his lips against her earlobe, nibbling like something a child would do, and she heard that rugged voice of her once tempter. "Can I keep you?"

Her eyes slanted open as she noticed that golden beacon was becoming farther and farther away, but she did not care not anymore. His arm wrapped tightly around his temptress, not wanting to let go, and his fingers, they felt like shooting stars running up inside of her, tempting her labia, her uterus, her innards like fireflies buzzing between her thighs. That golden beacon floated further and further up and faded, the ocean hued beacon knowing that there was something he did, something he could offer that not too many could. And not too many could lull their own goddess into their own primordial ooze and it is what he did.

She felt weightless splashing into a wave of strong waters, and her eyes closed, enjoying herself being rocked back and forth in this beacon's lustrous pool of wonders and amazement. She felt his silky hands dig into the pits of her stomach, his slithering hulking body emanating her, his passion never wavering never faulting. He could always do this, always bring her back here when she wanted. She could have him any time he wanted and she understood as she felt his hips lock against hers. Eyes shut, drifting and floating as she could feel his manhood stiffen between her thighs as she wafted on those ocean currents. His delicate touch pulled her closer almost like whale skin dragging along her flesh, feeling those fin like hands separating her legs, begging him to take hold, to force his way.

But he did to the way she wanted, the way she yearned for, his hard cock penetrating her, feeling just a constant rush of him. Effortlessly she wrapped her legs around him, feeling his coiled and erotic cock throb inside, sliding in further and pounding to the beat of her own heart. Her pulse quickened as she felt him on top of her, his tongue circling around her nipples, suckling and kissing in perfect unison. Her eyes shutting tighter wanting more as she felt his hips glide along hers, his rocking motion moved with the waves of this ocean they were both in. Just theirs and no one else was invited, she understood that, that in this...whatever the hell this dream was it was just them.

Her own fire and lust being quenched by thrust after forceful thrust of his own damning waters. She felt his mouth trail up her body, pressing momentarily upon her throat, over to her side of her neck which he dipped back with a light tug of her hair. A soft monotone whisper uttered and wrapped around her engaged mind. "Can I have you, please?"

Just then she felt him release and climax up inside her, his cock draining of everything he offered, everything he dreamed, everything he wanted. It was all for her and she knew it, she embraced it, her hips buckled under his waves of passion for her. He swore he could have seen her nod and his hand tipped her head upwards to place one long seductive glamorous kiss on her lips. His arms came around to embrace her, for a moment she did not want to let go she wanted to remain here. Her eyes still shut as he broke off the kiss, but she could feel his lips repeat the same intensity upon both of her eyes, one on the right, the other on the left. And with those briskly cool lips upon both of her eyes, her mind traveled to and far beyond.

Back inside into her own realm she went, past all her barriers, past all horizons and beyond. There she awoke back in her webbed cocoon peering into her own personal endless void, thinking about how jealous the blue beacon must have felt, how he wanted her, how he dreamed of her. Even though that beacon might have felt something, he left it up to her always what she wanted and what she craved for. That beacon would wait, patiently, peacefully to see her response, if he would ever gain something in return. She eventually fell asleep in her ethereal estate, hopefully she would dream, and maybe just maybe that blue distant beacon envied the gold one.