Wanting the Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was becoming seriously wet between her legs, and her lack of panties was getting her tights really damp as they rubbed right into her. It only became worse as she continued to small talk with the two boys, knowing that they were glancing at her legs, all the way up to the hem of the red dress, and possibly beyond. She also felt her nipples, free of constricting material in the sling bra, pushing like bullets against the material of the dress, and Laura could only try and hold her blushes as Jon and James brazenly watched her heavy tits heave up and down with each breath she took. It had been years since Laura had been so worked up and sexually excited, and she ached to put her hand down her tights to plunge her fingers into the sopping cunt that craved attention.

She wanted to prolong the conversation with the boys as she was now very hot, and didn't want them rushing away to leave her helpless and frustrated on the couch, so Laura upped the stakes a little.

'You must both work very hard in the gym, you two, as you have wonderful muscles,' and as she spoke, Laura lifted a leg and slowly moved it as high as possible across onto her other leg. It was done deliberately and slowly, and she knew that both James and Jon would be able to see all the way up between her thighs to where she wasn't wearing any panties. Would they notice the dark, pubic hair under the tights...Laura knew it was a wonderful possibility.

'Thankyou, Mrs K. Are you sure you don't go to the gym yourself? You still look really fit and shapely,' and James grinned and deliberately looked into Laura's eyes from his seat a few feet away, and then slowly let his eyes wander down and go all the way up her legs to look at the superb view beyond. This was the first time that the boys had grabbed the initiative and hinted to Laura that she was a sexy woman and they admired her body. Laura shivered once more. She had a job to meet the boys' eyes now, as they had taken the sexy banter to her. She blushed and said she didn't go to the gym but thank you for the compliment anyway.

'Well, how do you keep your figure so shapely then, Mrs K?' James continued, looking straight at Laura's tits that strained and moved seductively, the nipples perfectly outlined as they pushed against the dress. Laura tried to cover her breasts with a subtle arm across her chest, but at the same time she crossed her legs once more, and again the view went straight between her legs to the dark fruits under her tights. Suddenly, Laura heard Terry coming from the office, and she managed to get the hem of the dress down to a decent level before her husband entered the room. It needn't have mattered as, once again, Terry had managed to watch the events unfolding from his hidden vantage point.

He was loving every minute of watching his wife succumb to the boys' attention, and he smiled and spoke briefly with the group before getting another beer and disappearing back towards the office. Laura sighed with relief and tried to reply to James's question.

'It's just keeping busy, I suppose. Work, doing the garden, general housework...you know,' and she shuffled gently in the cushions, a move designed to let the hem of the dress rise up again, as near to the top of her legs as she could. Her loins were on fire, her nipples hammering against the dress, and now Laura wanted the hunky guys to see her, to admire her mature figure and perhaps have lustful thoughts about her. This really was doing her ego a wonderful service. Her husband seemed quite happy to carry on his 'work' in the office, so Laura was determined to enjoy the little escapade while it lasted.

The scene lasted a few more minutes before calls came from the basement for James and Jon to join the others, but Laura took the opportunity to re-fill the two boys' glasses with pop before they went. They watched her walk to the fridge, that sexy ass moving so wonderfully, and the breasts bouncing in the dress, and then Laura returned with the two glasses and stood oh so close to them. Her heels took her nearly to 6' and she looked each boy straight in the eye and bent right over to hand them their glasses of pop. The cleavage of the dress fell away an inch or so as Laura bent, and she knew that she was giving both James and Jon an uninterrupted view of her swollen tits right down to where the huge nipples scraped seductively against the dress.

'I hope you can come over again, soon,' Laura whispered as she slowly raised her body to a standing position again. 'Enjoy the rest of the evening with the guys,' she finished seductively, her eyes darting back and forth between each boy.

'I already have,' replied James in that brazen manner, getting up from his seat and looking Laura straight in the eye. Laura's cunt almost dripped her juices into her tights at the way this muscular teenager was moving her mind into areas she knew it shouldn't be going. 'By the way, Mrs K,' James whispered again, his back to the passage where Mr K had disappeared to, 'We're at the gym until 11 on Wednesday morning. Will you be shopping at the Mall round about that time...we have some lovely photos you might like to see...' and the two boys smiled as they made their way down to the basement.

Laura was on a high, her tits still heaving and her pussy throbbing with excitement, the innuendos having really taken her to a new level. Was that an instruction from James? Did she have to go to the Mall at 11 on Wednesday? Did he have such a hold over her already? Then it struck her suddenly!! The photos...the mobile phone, when she was pretending to be asleep. God, he had got her, and they were talking about the photos of her, and wanting her to meet them after gym. Christ, Laura needed Terry's cock now, it was all she was going to get tonight, but she wanted it badly, she wanted fucking hard while she thought about the two guys ogling her tits and up her legs. What were they going to do on Wednesday...if I go, she thought.

After watching the scene in the lounge, Terry was up for it, and before the guys even left for home, Laura needed no persuading in going to the bedroom where Terry stuffed his hard cock up inside his wife until she was almost screaming when she 'came.' He had to clamp her mouth, telling her to calm down as the guys were still in the basement, but Laura didn't care, secretly wishing perhaps that she could be heard, and she couldn't get her mind off how James had been so brazen with her, and the effect her shapely body could have on these fine specimens of muscular youth.

Laura's juices were seeping all round her husband's cock as he fucked her, and that night Laura slept like a baby, the excitement still bubbling inside her when she woke the next morning.

Terry didn't mention a thing before he went off to work, but Laura was sure that he hadn't heard the instruction about Wednesday morning. What was she going to do? She couldn't rely on Terry being at work all day, but did she really want to go? Of course she did. This was exciting, thrilling, and just for a while, Laura sat at her computer, trying to work, but eventually all she could think about was how the boys had ogled her body, watching her big tits move about and seeing right up her legs to her pussy. She was quickly very wet again, and ran her fingers down her baggy shorts and played with her vaginal lips and clit until she had that wonderful feeling wash all over her as a fabulous orgasm shook her body endlessly.

She couldn't not go to the shopping mall now, and even though Terry was home for the morning on Wednesday, Laura said she was off to get some groceries and would be a couple of hours, a not unusual occurrence. She drove the car down to the parking bay near the shops, but it was also just across the way from the gym. Laura had put on a tight sweater and an equally tight pair of denim jeans, not too glamorous to arouse suspicion, but form fitting enough to accentuate her beautiful breasts and firm bottom, and she quickly did some grocery shopping and was back in the car by 11o'clock.

Laura felt nervous but excited at the same time, and spotted James and Jon as soon as they came out of the door from the gym. She knew that her own son was at college for the whole day, so there was no chance that he would be at the gym too, and she saw the boys making their way over to where she was parked.

'Hi Mrs K,' they both grinned, and James got in the front while his pal got in the back seats. 'It's great to see you again, and you really look sexy again, doesn't she Jon?' Jon mumbled his agreement from the back.

'What are these photos then, James. I don't have a great deal of time. Mr K is at home today.' Laura asked bluntly.

'Oh, I think you'll like them Mrs K,' and he smirked all over his face as he briefly looked at the huge bosoms nestling only a few inches away. Laura blushed but felt excited again. 'We need to go somewhere quiet, though, so that we won't be disturbed, Mrs K. How about going out to the park...it won't take long, and then you can go back home as if nothing had happened' It didn't take long to persuade Laura to drive the 5 minutes or so out of the built up area to the huge park where there were some peaceful areas surrounded by trees. The sun was shining down through the trees, and it was such a peaceful setting as Laura pulled the car into a quiet glade and turned off the engine.

'Jon, isn't it nice here today? So quiet and peaceful, and it's even better being here with this lovely lady, isn't it? No-one to disturb us at all. Would you like to see the pictures then, Mrs K?' and James took his mobile from his pocket and clipped the screen open. He pressed a few buttons and up popped a clear picture of Laura's face, supposedly fast asleep on the couch. Nothing untoward, with just a hint of cleavage from the low cut jumper. Then another picture, only this time, it was showing nearly all of Laura's wonderful breasts right down the jumper.

Laura knew what was coming as she had been aware at the time of what was happening, but to see the actual pictures brought home the reality of the situation.

'Why did you do this, James? This is rude, and you shouldn't do this sort of thing to a lady. I should be angry and tell my husband, shouldn't I?' Laura tried to be serious and shocked, but it didn't put the two boys off.

'It's because you're a very sexy lady, Mrs K, and we both know that you like us seeing up your legs or right down your jumper to your lovely big breasts. You want us to see, don't you? You can't deny it. Here, look at this one,' and James flicked the button and Laura took in a deep breath. The picture was one which showed right up under her skirt, between her thighs and clearly visible were her tight, red panties. 'Isn't that a great photo, Mrs K?' and James laughed again.

Laura could feel her panties getting moist once more, and that slightly dizzy feeling was washing over her. She was overwhelmed that young guys would take such risqué photos of a mature, married woman who was the mother of one of their friends, but she still had that itchy excitement between her legs and wanted desperately to stroke her clit as she eyed yet another picture of her panties that James had taken. She softened her approach to James and Jon, wondering where this was going.

'So you admire my figure boys. I feel flattered but I ought to be going back now.'

'Oh, Mrs K. I hoped you weren't going to say that quite so soon. You see, we really would like you to let us see if your breasts are as real as they look. Please, Mrs K. Just let us have one little look at your tits, and then perhaps I will wipe the photos off the phone. I think that's fair, don't you Jon?' Jon was goggle eyed in the back, trying to lean over the seat, as close as he could get to Laura.

'What...' exclaimed Laura. 'Are you serious? You want to see my breasts? No chance!' and she started up the car engine.

'Well, OK then, Mrs K, but you won't mind if we show the photos to your son and all the other guys at school and...and you won't mind if we put them on the Net, will you, on sites like 'My Friend's Hot Mom.' Again, James and Jon giggled, and they watched Laura going red with anger...or was it excitement. She turned off the engine again.

Secretly, the devil inside her was telling Laura that this is what she was craving, and the dampness in her panties was getting worse. It wasn't her fault, was it, that James was blackmailing her and wanted to see her tits. She had allowed the two guys to enjoy her display back at the house, and now they wanted more. She had to obey, didn't she, Laura told herself, and the butterflies in her tummy told her that she really wanted to do it, she really wanted the excitement and danger that she had refused as a teenager. She had played a dangerous game, and now the two boys were calling the shots.

'You little shit, James,' but Laura started at the hem of the tight jumper.

'Not so fast, Mrs K,' James interrupted. 'Let's get in the back where it will be more comfortable,' and he nipped from his seat round to Laura's door and quickly opened it. Gingerly, Laura got out of the car and went into the back seat next to Jon. James followed so that Laura was now sat between the young guys who were smiling and feasting their eyes on the mature woman. Both boys put an arm along the seat behind Laura, but their other hands began to caress her arms and then her tummy, and Laura felt the electricity shooting round her nerves. God, she was in her car, in a secluded part of the park, and under the control of two teenage boys who were going to make her display herself. She was on fire and she briefly felt the inside of one of her thighs as the temptation to squeeze her vagina nearly overcame her.

'So what do you want me to do then, James. This is awful,' she lied, 'and I have to get home real soon.' Again, Laura held the hem of her jumper but James was quick to assist and his hand went down to help Laura slide the material up her tummy. The voluptuous breasts stood out and James had to pull the jumper way out just to lift the jumper over the bra holding these wonderful orbs in place. Jon already had his hand on Laura's stomach and just caressed her skin as he watched the stunning red bra come into view. Laura just capitulated and held the jumper up to her neck with both hands, now eying each boy as they took in the fantastic view and the mounds of flesh now moving so seductively in the bra.

The red bra was a wonderful shape, wired but flimsy, and it held Laura's tits right up and forward, but there was still a huge amount of flesh spilling over the brim, and the nipples were almost visible as they pushed and grew harder as Laura's eroticism increased. Now, James ran his hand up Laura's tummy until finally his hand reached the red material where he just cupped the huge breast and ran his thumb over the hidden nipple.

'Christ, Mrs K, these are fabulous, aren't they Jon,' and Laura shivered at the soft touch and watched as Jon also moved his hand up to caress the other breast in the bra cup.

'Satisfied then?' Laura enquired, but she still held her jumper up as the boys played with her tits. 'I think you'll agree that they're not fakes, are they?' and Laura gave a little grin now, the gentle caresses bringing her out in little goose bumps all over her body. Suddenly James eased the cup of the bra down so that Laura's full tit was revealed, and James quickly bent and licked and suckled at the nipple pointing up at him.

'James, James, you shouldn't be doing that, no...no,... oh my God, James,' but Laura closed her eyes and just wallowed in the feelings as this hunky college teenager nibbled and sucked and licked all around her huge breast, paying particular attention to the bullet like nipple. Not to be outdone, Jon did the same on Laura's other tit, and soon Laura had both guys hanging onto her breasts with their mouths, mauling them about, gently biting the nipples, lifting each orb, squeezing the flesh softly and then with more force. Their hands were certainly full of the pliant flesh and there were no signs of them stopping.

Laura watched them and then closed her eyes in ecstasy, and then watched them some more, and in her panties she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She was under the boys control now, and she just didn't have the nerve to bring the episode to a halt...nor did she really want to. Her breasts were so sensitive, and to have them both suckled on at the same time was bringing her feelings that she had never experienced previously. She rubbed the legs of her jeans together, just to try and bring relief, but she was stuck where she was, holding the sweater up for the two boys, and she wondered if she would 'cum' by just being suckled.

As she squeezed her thighs together, Laura suddenly felt a hand on her thigh, running gently up and down her denims, getting nearer and nearer to the top of her leg. Of course, it was James, the brazen hunk. His huge hand spread right across her thigh, and as it reached the top, Laura could feel his fingers rubbing the material almost between her legs. God, he was so forward she thought, so forceful, and then he lifted his head from her nipple, looked up at her face and said,

'Let's take your bra off, Mrs K, just so you can be more comfortable.' and he started to lift Laura's jumper over her head.

'No, no, you can't do that, it's not...' but both boys were holding the tight sweater and easing it upwards. James used his other hand to unclip the catch on Laura's back and suddenly the bra was loose, and Laura gave up trying to hold her jumper in place. She had no control as the jumper went over her head, and she felt the straps of the bra being slid down her arms and off, and then James cast the bra onto the floor of the car.

The huge breasts were free and Laura was naked from the waist up. Immediately, her breasts were lifted and held and rubbed and mauled, and the mature mother was at the mercy of these two teenagers. She didn't try to stop them, she just sat back with her eyes closed again as the two college boys enjoyed the sensations of playing with a fabulous pair of tits belonging to one hell of a sexy mother.

'You've got to let me go. I've got to get back home, or you're going to be in serious trouble. You've seen my tits, you've seen that they're real enough, haven't you. Now just let me get back home, and nobody will say anything. You can still come round and play pool or whatever, but I really must go,' pleaded Laura, even though the feelings in her body were taking her higher and higher to a new sexual plain.

'Just 5 minutes more, Mrs K. We promise to let you go in just 5 minutes. You're so sexy and your tits are fabulous...you know you're loving it, aren't you,' and James went back to sucking and lifting and nibbling the stunning orbs. Laura almost smiled to herself as she watched and felt the wonderful exploration of her naked chest. James's hand slid down her naked tummy to the top of Laura's jeans, and then his fingers went ever so slowly down the tight seam and zip covering Laura's wet vagina. She almost jumped at the feelings in her cunt, and tried to keep her thighs as tightly closed as possible.

'No, no James, what are you doing,' but the two boys kept suckling and nibbling on the huge tits, and James's hand kept rubbing gently on the zip of the jeans. Laura tried to move her hand down to fight James away, but she was not strong enough, nor was she putting too much effort into it. The boys had her trapped between them, and she just had to sit back against the seat and allow the exploration to continue. The hand on her jeans was touching and caressing her just in the right spot, and she could also feel Jon's hand at the top of her jeans, on her belly, sliding along with the tips of his fingers just pushing an inch or so under the waistband of the jeans.