Wanting the Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, Laura was being slowly seduced against her will...but was it against her will? The feelings in her cunt were overwhelming, the wetness in her panties now reaching saturation point, and she did so long for her body to be ravaged like a slave by these two hunky men who were treating her like a rag doll. If she'd only given in to these feelings when she was a teenager, she could have had the time of her life...if only!!

The sensations in her nipples, the feelings as the fingers moved around the top of her jeans, and the pressure being applied to the zip over her vagina were driving Laura wild, and she just didn't have the energy or the will power to object or fight when James started to slide the zip down the front of her jeans. At the same time, Jon's fingers slid down a little further under the waistband and Laura could feel him touching the top of her panties.

Her hips shuffled a little in token resistance and she implored the boys to stop, but they just carried on (thankfully, Laura thought) and very soon, her zip was wide open, the top button unclipped, and fingers were caressing the front of her panties, slipping lower to feel the sodden pubic hair and the slippery cunt lips under the thin material.

'Christ, you guys, you really are taking...oh my God...taking liberties with me. How dare you!' moaned Laura, but it really was a moan, from a woman who liked the submissive position that she had been put in. 'Ummmmm, oh God, please, please sto...,' but Laura was entranced now and couldn't help but assist. Her legs opened slightly, and James's fingers went down and pushed against the red panties, feeling Laura's cunt give way and open, the wetness so beautiful as he pushed the panties between her lips and up into the opening orifice. Jon had his fingers in the top of the panties and was running through the black hair, finding Laura's clit and, God, did she start to moan at this fabulous intrusion.

'No, no, nooo..., ummmmm,' and Laura just pushed her shapely thighs wider still. All the time, the two mouths were still fixed on her throbbing tits while their hands explored in her cunt. The park was still secluded but it was daylight and there was always a touch of danger...and what about Terry, her husband. Christ, this was sooooooo good, but he would go crazy if she was away much longer.

'Listen you two boys, I can't stay any longer. Please. I...I love...'(she was almost too shy to admit the wonderful feelings she was having) 'I love what you are doing,...oh, my breasts feel so on fire...and your fingers in my panties...you are terrible,' and Laura managed a little grin. 'Let me get back home and I promise you can come round to the house when my son and Mr K are away.' James saw the opportunity and grabbed at it.

'That's great, Mrs K. When will that be then,' and he wanted to tie her down to a definite date, and pushed his fingers up inside her open cunt again. 'Give us a date.'

'Next week. Mr K is away at a convention for 3 days and my son should be at college each day. You can only stay for a few hours, though, have a game of pool and some pop,' and Laura became a little naïve again.

'Absolutely, Mrs K.' grinned James. Wednesday again then, after we've been to the gym, eh Jon?' Both boys were now looking at Laura's eyes as they began to relax from abusing her body. 'Of course, we've got to be sure that you'll still invite us in, so I think I just need to do this Mrs K,' and James quickly took out his phone, flipped the lid and pointed the face at the pendulous breasts that were wet and aroused, the nipples standing out like hat pegs.

'No, no, James...,' but it was too late as James pressed the button. He had managed to get Laura's face in the picture as well, and then he held Laura's arm with his own and instructed Jon to do the same with the other. She was being held firmly, without any means of escape, and James focussed again.

'You are fabulous, Mrs K,' James went on, and he took one more picture of the stunning tits, including Laura's face, before he put away the mini camera. 'I think we'll keep the sexy bra as well, just as a souvenir, Mrs K,' and he picked up the bra from the floor, and shoved it into his waist band. 'Shall we get back then, we don't want you getting into trouble. We look forward to Wednesday, don't we Jon?' and the two boys smiled at the gorgeous mother as she slid from the seat, pulled her sweater down into place, and got back into the driving seat.

Laura tried to get indoors with the groceries as quietly as possible, but was surprised to see Terry still there. Christ, she wanted to get a bra on as soon as possible, as he would be sure to notice. Nothing was said, fortunately, and Laura managed to get to the bathroom with a different bra and get properly dressed before she rejoined her husband.

The thoughts going round and round in her mind left Laura in a daze, but she tried to act as normally as possible for the next few days, and even allowed Terry to fuck her beautifully after they had been out for a nice meal on Friday night. She hoped that nothing would arouse his suspicions, but what could arouse him as she was acting like the innocent wife, looking after the home and family, and opening her legs to accommodate her husband's sexual wishes before he went away on his business trip.

Laura just couldn't go that extra distance though and get dressed up sexily to go out with Terry for the evening. He would love to show off that fabulous body to his drinking pals, getting Laura to wear a short, tight skirt to the club, or put on a halter neck dress which allowed her great tits to display themselves to all the lusty onlookers. She couldn't, she wouldn't go that far, though, she was respectable and conventional, a church-goer, and Terry had to content himself with just thrusting his cock up Laura's cunt as she lay back on the bed, taking out his pent up frustrations on ramming himself up inside her until he flooded his seed right into the depths of her body.

As soon as Terry left for his flight on Tuesday, and their son had gone off to college, Laura drove into town to visit the boutiques. She was already nervous about the guys visit on Wednesday, but she was relaxed and excited once more. She got back home a couple of hours later and excitedly put the contents of her bags into her bedroom cupboard. She did some work in the office, then some house work, and watched a TV movie with her son in the evening.

On Wednesday, she kissed her son goodbye as he left for college, and then she had a shower. God, Laura was so nervous...what was she doing inviting college boys around to the house, but she had so many mixed emotions, some of guilt, frightened of what the consequences might be, but she was excited, horny and almost shaking all over her body.

She was determined to be strong and in control, and not let things get out of hand, but half the excitement for Laura was NOT being in control, and having to obey as events overtook her. The shower was wonderful, she soaped every part of her body, slowly caressing her breasts which were already as hard as rocks, and then down onto her stomach, and in her pubic hairs, but she daren't touch her clit as it would only set her off, and she just wanted to be relaxed and fresh when James and Jon arrived. She dried thoroughly and then went to her bedroom.

As she sat on her dressing room chair, drying her hair and looking at herself in the mirror, Laura wondered if she should just go out, down to the mall to window shop, or perhaps get on with some office work, avoiding the issue and avoiding the boys. But she was already under the spell, she had to be here...James had said he would be here, he had the photos, and he would catch up with her anytime, wouldn't he? She had to be a 'good girl' and do what she'd arranged, didn't she?

The talcum powder felt soft and aromatic on her skin, the subtle perfume splashed in all the right places, and then Laura found her new red underwear. She had dared herself to buy a little thong, and when she slid it up her long legs and fitted the tiny piece of red material over her cunt, Laura felt exhilarated and hot almost immediately. She caressed herself briefly between her legs and shivered once more. The 39DD half-cup bra was also flowery and Laura had a job to do it up at the back, it was so tight. The wiring moved her big tits right up, like a fork lift truck, and they just lay there almost horizontal, brimming over the material and wonderfully full and hard.

Next, Laura rolled on the thin, black, hold up stockings, each one reaching almost to the top of her long leg, and she moved in front of the full length mirror, ashamed but excited at her still fabulous figure in the new underwear. Her damp, black hair was really offset by the red material of the underwear, and Laura took a long, deep breath, watching her tits expand and push the wiring to its limits.

She had already tried on the skirt and top and knew how they looked...fantastic. The skirt was black but tight and very short, clinging to her superb thighs so majestically. The full zip, which went from the top to the bottom of the skirt at the front, could be unzipped at either end, but at the moment, it was fully done up. Then Laura put on the blouse. It was an off white colour, but very thin and almost see-through, with tiny buttons from the neck to the waist where it tucked into her skirt. As Laura worked each button, it became tighter and tighter across her breasts until it was stretched right across her chest and done up almost to the neck.

She wouldn't dare wear this outfit out of the house, and in the last few years, she wouldn't even wear it in order to get her husband horny. This was something special for this one off occasion.

The high heel shoes were strappy and black and as Laura put them on, she looked sensational, again looking nearly 6 feet tall. One more look in the full length mirror, and she ran her hands over her breasts and down over her thighs, not quite believing the fabulous figure in the sexy clothes was actually her.

Nervously she read a magazine as she sat on her couch in the lounge, and then she heard a car draw up outside. She knew who it was. As the front door opened, not even a knock, she heard James shout out up the stairs.

'Hi, Mrs K. Come round for some pop. Where are you?' Laura didn't answer, but just sat twitching as she held the magazine and waited, hardly daring to breathe. As Jon and James came to the top of the stairs and slid into the lounge, both their sets of eyes nearly popped out as they settled on the mature mother of their school buddy sitting on the couch.

'Christ Jon. Doesn't Mrs K look really hot today. You look fantastic Mrs K.' James and Jon both wore tatty old jeans, full of holes round the knees and thighs, which seemed to be the current fashion, the clothing hanging on their hips showing off their coloured boxers underneath. They also both wore vests and nothing else, showing off their youthful muscles again. Laura smiled and said hello.

'Some pop, then, Mrs K? We're really thirsty after the work-out.' and they watched as Laura rose from her seat.

'Nice to see you boys. Had a good session at the gym?' but she got no reply as she felt their eyes drilling into her body as she moved away from them towards the kitchen. Laura knew that her short skirt and tight blouse would be holding the guys attention, so she made a point of bending over as she went into the fridge for the iced pop. When she returned to the lounge, both boys were sitting in separate chairs, opposite the couch again, so Laura was forced to deliver the chips and pop over to them. She was now less than two feet from leering eyes, and she could feel herself being mentally undressed as she bent over. Already, her thong was feeling very warm between her legs.

'Thankyou, Mrs K. Very kind of you,' started James. 'Now go and sit on the couch there, so we can look at that fabulous body some more.' He was as brazen as hell again, but what the hell. Mrs K had dressed to please, hadn't she, and they still had the upper hand and could call all the shots. Laura obeyed and sat back on the couch. She loved the sense of being helpless.

'Cross your legs, Mrs K. Go on.' Laura shivered again but crossed one long, shapely leg over the other, knowing that the short skirt was riding right up her thighs to give her no modesty. She tried to gain the upper hand.

'What about the photos then, James? You're here as we arranged, so what have you done with the phone pictures?'

'Don't worry, Mrs K. They're quite safe. I went and forgot my phone and left it at my brother's house, but I'll collect it later. Jon has got his phone, though, haven't you Jon, so if we want to take more pictures, we can carry on if we want to,' and James laughed as he saw Laura start to blush and get flustered.

'You said you'd bring it today. You'd better look after those pics, and not let anybody see them.'

'Aw...Mrs K, you worry too much, don't you,' and James was getting up from his seat and walking round behind the couch. Jon rose from his seat too. 'Those tits look great again, Mrs K. How about undoing the top buttons of that tight blouse, just a few.' Laura took a deep breath again.

'I'm not undoing my clothes for you. You can admire them...do you like the outfit?' and she didn't react at all when James reached over the couch and put both his hands onto the blouse, right over the two straining orbs. He began to lift and hold the wonderful breasts and Laura almost gave in without so much as a whimper.

'You know this is wrong, you two boys,' she whispered, her eyes closing already. Jon sat down at Laura's side on the couch and watched his friend playing on the front of Laura's see through blouse. The high heels had pushed Laura's legs up higher and, even as she sat back on the couch, she looked so wanton and available.

'Oh you know you love it, Mrs K. You wouldn't have gotten dressed so sexy if you didn't love guys admiring you. Lift the zip Jon!' While James began to undo the little buttons on the blouse, Jon reached down and ran his hand up Laura's hold-ups and then grabbed the bottom end of the zip on the little skirt. Laura's breathing became heavier, her little sighs showing her excitement at what was happening.

These two young guys had put her into such a position that she was torn between feeling so guilty, and yet wanting to submit to their every idea and desire. She didn't have the will power and she was being put into such a submissive state of mind that she could only sit still with her eyes closed and feel the gentle seduction take place.

The buttons on the blouse were all opened one by one by James to reveal the tight, flowery bra, and Jon had moved the zip up the front of the skirt at least 6 inches, so that it opened and showed Laura's legs up to the top of the hold up stockings.

'Hold-ups! Look Jon, she's wearing hold-ups. Gee, Mrs K, I've always wondered what you'd look like in hold-ups.' Laura didn't reply but just smiled as she sat with her eyes closed. 'And these tits, Jon. They're almost coming over the top of her bra,' and James ran his hands all over the bra and the flesh that was fighting to spill over the top. Jon bravely ran his hand up Laura's thigh, above the nylon and onto the soft, white flesh.

'Open your legs, Mrs K, let Jon look right up your legs. Come on, you're loving this aren't you?'

'No, no, please don'tttt...,' and Laura tried to keep her thighs together as Jon's hand pushed up her leg.

'Look Mrs K. Don't be a prick tease. You want it, don't you. You want us to play with you, don't you, and you're begging for it really. We've got photos, don't forget. You dress up all sexy and hot for the baseball games, you come out in the car and let us play with your tits and undo your jeans, and today you're looking like a dirty slut in these little clothes. You know you love it, so open your legs and let's see your little panties.'

'Christ, you boys. What more do you want?' but Laura slowly let her thighs inch open as Jon's hand went higher up her legs. She was totally gone, on a cloud, and unable to resist any movement from the boys. As her legs moved wider, the zip slid open even further until the flowery red thong could be seen pushed up against Laura's bushy cunt. Little tufts of black hair could be seen poking from the sides of the thong, as well as the whole bush through the see-through material. Hands moved over her skin, James pushed the bra cups down to lift out the huge mammeries, and now there was no way back for Laura.

James came round to the front again to sit on the couch and Laura was sandwiched between the two eager teenagers. They each held one of Laura's arms at her side, as before, and began to work again on slobbering all over her breasts. Their other hands were going up the luscious legs, up above the nylon hold-ups to the little thong.

'Wider, Mrs K,' instructed James, and his hand pushed Laura's thigh wider so that her legs were as far apart as possible. Still they suckled and nibbled on her straining nipples, but their fingers were now under the thong, feeling the wet lips of Laura's cunt, playing in her pubes, caressing the hard clit that was opening like a flower in spring.

Never before in her life had Laura had two males inside her pants at once. The feelings emanating around her body were wonderful, the tingling in her stomach and the aching in her cunt so intoxicating. Dare she stop them, could she stop them? The guilt washed through her body, but only briefly, and then she just thought of the feelings in her body again.

Laura felt a finger slide into her cunt, and then her nipple was bitten and pulled with a set of teeth. She didn't feel the pain, she only felt the warmth of a strange finger pushing her cunt lips apart. Then another finger went in and pushed deeper.

'She's really hot Jon, the dirty bitch. She loves it, don't you Mrs K?' Laura couldn't say anything. She couldn't admit that YES, she was loving it, but she couldn't deny it either. James moved up a few inches until his face was close to Laura's, and then he pushed his lips against the sexy mouth gaping open. He began to kiss Laura's mouth and pushed his tongue straight in. She startled and then returned the snog by fighting James's tongue with her own, James's hand now grabbing the big tits and pulling and lifting them roughly.

Jon's fingers had now gone into Laura's open cunt and he was pushing in and out slowly as the mature tart lay wide open for him. When James looked down at the action between the nylon clad legs, he moved the zip of the skirt right up to the top until the black skirt fell apart and Laura's body was fully on view. It looked even sexier than either boy could have imagined. James couldn't resist any longer. He started to unzip his own tattered jeans.

'Look Mrs K, you tart. Just for you. This is what you want, isn't it? Some young, big cock!' and he slid his penis from his boxers and held it firmly in his fingers. He was already rock hard and pointing at the ceiling, and James gently stroked himself between thumb and forefinger. Then he took Laura's hand and wrapped it around his member, and Laura's eyes popped wide at the new, thick, vibrant cock in her fingers...she couldn't believe her own eyes at what she was feeling.

She still had her thighs wide open as Jon's fingers kept up the motions in her cunt, but now Laura stared at the huge, young cock in her hand. James grinned, and grasped the nearest nipple again. He pulled the nipple hard again, wanting to see her grimace, and Laura was forced to follow her breast as James pulled the nipple tightly.

'Come on Jon, let's get her undressed properly, she wants more of this. Look, she can't take her eyes off a new, young cock, can you Mrs K?' The two boys stood up, and Laura let go of the cock. She tried to make a mock protest but she was no match anymore for James and Jon and in no time at all, her clothes were stripped from her and she was down to her heels, hold up nylons, and just her perfume. She slumped back into the couch.