Wanting the Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jon, get your phone out. She looks fabulous and we need a picture, don't we, Mrs K?'

'No, no, not like this,' and Laura tried to keep her legs shut and put her hand across her tits. James moved round her back again, leaned over and took both of Laura's arms and held them at her sides.

'Open your legs, bitch. Go on. Push those long legs apart.' He held Laura firmly as Jon flicked the button on his phone. She had no option but to obey, and the camera captured a naked Laura with her legs apart and James holding her arms at her sides.

'Another one Jon...just between her legs,' and James leant over and slid his fingers into Laura's pubic hairs and they heard the camera 'click.' James stroked his cock again and turned Laura's face to the side as he held his cock at the top of the couch. He held the dark head of hair in his big hand, and Laura could see this wonderful, vibrant cock only an inch or so from her face. Jon took aim and 'click' again, and on screen was Laura's face within licking distance of James's manhood. James grinned, as he was now tormenting the obedient woman.

'You want this, don't you slut. Say it. You want some young cock, don't you,' and James still held Laura's face in his hand, and waved his cock across in front of her lips. 'Go on, say it, you want it!'

'Not here. Not here. Anybody could come to the door. Let's go down to the basement,' and Laura had more or less given her consent to the inevitable. The three made their way down the stairs and as soon as they reached the basement, James moved the sexy woman in the high heels back against the pool table. They stood either side of the naked body and held Laura against the table as they started to fumble with her again.

James grabbed her head and pulled it to him for another open mouthed kiss, while his other hand went up between her legs, running through the wet hair and pushing into the soaking cunt. Laura was rampant. She opened her legs without asking and her own hand went back to James's monster cock.

Jon played with whatever was available, tits, thighs, ass and he, too, ran his fingers into Laura's vaginal area, in amongst the nest of hair. She started to groan quietly. Still, James tried to humiliate her.

'Go on then, I want you to say it. Say you want some young cock, slut. Don't forget the photos,' and James was turning up the pressure. He could feel Laura start to rub his cock up and down, her touch so delicate and soft, and he knew she was putty. 'Go on, Mrs K. Whisper it.'

'I wa...I want...I want some of your...some of your ccc...I want some of your cock,' and Laura's eyes closed in embarrassment at her words, but she kept hold tightly to the cock in her hand, and opened her legs a little wider.

'Turn round, Mrs K. Turn round and lean over the pool table. We want you to, don't we Jon?' By now, Jon had got his weapon out as well, and was gently caressing it as James held Laura by the waist and moved her round to face the green baize. Laura didn't protest, or speak, but just slid her heels round until she was facing the table, and then she leant down to put her head on her arms and rest them onto the table below.

'Christ Jon. She looks hot, doesn't she? You really look fuckin' hot Mrs K.' The two boys could see the huge breasts hanging and swaying, melon like, below the shapely body, the long legs in the hold-ups and heels, and the superb ass which looked good enough to eat. James moved close to Laura's bottom, his cock in his hand, and he gently caressed the wonderful cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart gently and squeezing the flesh in his fingers.

Jon's hand went under the still body to touch and manipulate the swaying chest hanging down, and then Laura suddenly felt the rod like touch of James's cock on her skin. He was rubbing his weapon up and down the back of Laura's thigh, touching the skin of her ass where it parted, and then James moved closer, aiming between the wonderful thighs.

'Say it then, Mrs K. Tell me again what you want,' and his free hand went between Laura's thighs to feel the soaking cunt that was fired up with anticipation. James had Laura completely under control, in the palm of his hand, and he was milking the situation for all it was worth. 'Tell me where you want me to put my cock, Mrs K.' and he slid the bulbous head just to the lips of Laura's waiting body. Laura was almost shaking with lust and embarrassment, but it didn't stop her gliding her heels further and further apart, knowing exactly what she was wanting and what she was about to receive.

'Oh, do it to me. Do me you horrible boy. Just put it up me, and do me.' She was frantic and almost convulsing by now, but at this very moment, after being seduced and put into a position of no return, Laura wanted fucking by the young hunk behind her.

'Good girl. You are very obedient, Mrs K,' and as he spoke, James pushed forward and slid very easily into the raging torrent of Laura's waiting cunt. It was heaven, it was waiting, it took him in and allowed him to go right down into the depths of her body.

'Ahhhhh, oh God...,' was all Laura could mutter under her breath as the feeling of being completely full up totally overwhelmed her. James held the naked hips and began to push back and forth. He did not have to build up as Laura was so lubricated, with such a magnificent cunt, that James was able to get straight into his stride and just pummel the woman on the end of his rampant cock. Laura's huge breasts had immediately begun to thrash back and forth as James fucked her, and Jon soon latched onto these, trying to suck a solid nipple as Laura leant over, her eyes closed and her mouth open, mouthing all sorts of non-descript words.

'She's a good fuck, Jon, not like all those kids at college. She goes all the way inside and it's like velvet.' James moved his hands round to Laura's stomach and began to pull the mature sex kitten onto his body. As he pushed his cock in as far as he could, he pulled Laura back sharply onto him, and he'd never had a shag like it. This woman was dynamite, with a magnificent body, and an obvious desire to have her body ravaged. With each thrust, Laura went up onto her high-heeled toes, and James slammed her ass back into his groin, and soon Laura was whelping and groaning at the harsh sensations.

'Ha...ah...ah...Christ...yes, yeeeeee...ah..ah..ahhhhhhh,' she moaned on, not feeling the pain at all as Jon really gave her tits a hard mauling as they hung under her body.

'Flip the phone, Jon.'

'No, no, notttt...,' but Jon ignored Laura's pleas and opened his mobile to the camera and took aim. He took two or three pics of James with his cock up Laura's cunt, then from the front to get in all of Laura's face and body as James slammed into her, and then he went back to her tits.

'You have a go now, Jon,' enthused James. 'She wants lots of it, don't you, Mrs K?' Quickly, James and his friend changed places, and Jon was able to slide right up into the waiting body, and the strokes almost didn't miss a beat. Back and forth, back and forth and Jon was fucking Mrs K just as vehemently as James had.

'Ugh...uhhhhhh,...oh my Godddddd,' continued the moaning, and Laura still moved her body as much as she could to get the maximum amount of feeling from the onslaught. Her head lolled about, her mouth gaped open, and she had a job to hold onto the pool table. James knew how to occupy her! His cock, covered in juices from Laura's cunt, needed further attention, and he grabbed Laura's hair and gently pointed her down at his rampant member. Oh my God, thought Laura, but the thrills in her cunt and deep in her body cast aside any more thoughts, and she eagerly went down over James cock and took him right into her mouth.

'That's a good girl, Mrs K, you naughty little slut. Suck that cock right into your mouth. You know you've wanted to suck my cock for months, haven't you? Suck it deep. Go on, deeper, right into your throat. You know you want to.'

Both college boys now had their cocks stuffed right into the mature housewife, and Laura was giving her all. She was bent at right angles, one hand on the table, the other round James's cock, and her straight legs stood apart and firm as Jon hit her from behind. The fucking, doggie style, was driving her insane with lust, and she was doing her best to give as good a gobble on James's wonderful specimen as she had ever done. James held her head, Laura's dark hair now unkempt at the effort she was making, and James looked at his friend and indicated the 'flip' again.

Without stopping their motions, Jon passed the mobile to James, and he focussed on the beautiful mouth full of cock, just a few inches away. 'Click, click, click,' and he had the photos before Laura could even empty her mouth and protest. He held the phone so Laura could see one of the results...her eyes looking up, and her mouth holding James's cock, her lips stretched right around the youthful, thick prick.

James grinned at her, but kept her head down over his cock, and Laura just narrowed her eyes in mock anger as she continued to slurp and suck and lick James as he fucked her mouth incessantly. Is this what she had thought about while tending her roses in the garden? Is this what she had missed as a young girl? Being fucked and ravaged and giving up her body completely in order to be dominated and satisfied in the most animalistic way? Laura didn't care, as the feelings and horniness surrounding her now were out of this world, and she just followed orders as her body felt on fire, and so near to satisfaction.

She was getting nearer and nearer to an almighty climax and just shoved her ass back at Jon's cock ramming into her from behind, his strokes quickening with his own excitement. With one of her hands, Laura began to wank James's cock as she fed it in and out of her throat, and James in turn pulled the mop of dark hair nearer and nearer to his groin. Laura's mouth was being tickled by James's pubic hairs each time she pushed his cock deep into her mouth, and she knew he was going to cum at any moment.

'Come on, Mrs K, you dirty bitch, take it all down inside you. Suck that cock right into your body, you know you want some of my cum right down your throat.' Laura was torn between her lust and her natural aversion to swallowing. She didn't like doing it for her husband, and had always shied away, but her current state was out of control, and the big cock fucking her from behind was giving her more courage than she'd ever known. She just kept sucking and licking, and then she felt Jon suddenly stop and hold himself deeply within her body.

Laura felt the first splash whoosh into her cunt, and then it was like a torrent firing into her body. Her eyes widened and she looked straight into James's eyes as she felt the cum oozing round inside her, but still James held her head tightly.

'Can you feel Jon's cum inside you, Mrs K?' but it had no meaning as Laura began to feel her own body shake and convulse at the start of her own magnificent orgasm. It was like nothing she had experienced previously. Like a tornado washing over her whole being, taking everything before it, and leaving devastation behind. Laura just closed her eyes again, feeling herself lose control, and like a robot she just allowed James to keep fucking her mouth as her body shivered from fingertip to toe as the orgasm shaking her went on and on.

Even when James's cock erupted in her mouth, Laura opened her lips wider and tried to swallow. She didn't care, her body was jerking through the storm and her dignity had disappeared completely. She gulped and swallowed again, the white liquid flowing round her mouth and down her throat, until James eased his cock from her lips, both boys having achieved their aim and fucked themselves rigid into the curves and charms of this fabulous 'Mother I'd like to Fuck.'

James finally slipped from Laura's mouth, but remained holding onto the fine head of dark hair. Laura felt Jon slide his cock out from behind, but her cunt still felt stretched and sore from the wonderful pounding from the two young cocks. As James held Laura under his control, he was going to make sure that the mature wife now knew her place in the scheme of things.

'There, Mrs K. You really needed that didn't you? Young cocks satisfying your basic needs, and giving you the fucking that you wanted.' Laura didn't speak. 'Don't be shy, Mrs K, you dirty slut. There's nothing wrong in letting young college guys fuck you, and opening your legs to appreciate their efforts. You really are very good, and you need to keep that busty body as fit as you can for me.' He let go of Laura's head and allowed her to stand up, watching her panting and breathing with effort as she turned and leant against the pool table.

'Let's see the photos, Jon,' grinned James, and Jon opened his mobile and flicked through the numerous shots that they had accumulated that day. Laura looked sheepish and unsure of herself but couldn't find any adequate words as the two boys ogled the pictures.

'I hope you're going to get rid of those,' was all that Laura could say finally.

'Of course, Mrs K. Of course. But they're a sort of guarantee, aren't they? Knowing that you really need a regular service from young cocks means that the photos guarantee that you'll do just as I tell you,' and James ran his hand gently over the enormous, naked breast that was just within reach. Laura shivered and knew just what he was implying.

'What...God!!...What are...you bastard, James. What are you saying?'

'Well, Mrs K. I don't think Mr K returns home 'til Friday, does he? So, you can pick me up in your car on Thursday, outside the gym at 11o'clock, and maybe we can talk about the photos, can't we? We have to go now, don't we, Jon, so see you on Thursday...oh, and don't forget to wear something hot, Mrs K,' and within 5 minutes, the two boys had dressed and had slid out the basement door, their car roaring off down the street.

Laura decided to tend her garden again, frightened of thinking about what she should do on Thursday!!

To be continued