Wanton Parents Exposed to the Son

Story Info
Son secretly watches parents' swapping.
8.2k words
4.11
21.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

(This is a true event that I learnt from the son who told me about his traumatic experience of secretly watching his parents swapping with an Italian couple while abroad. And the mistakes they did made the mother surrender helplessly to two persons during the absence of his father and his own incestuous feelings to watch his own mother.)

*

It was before mobile phones came to the hands of each and every person in India. But almost every household had landline phones in those days. Vicky was then just 20 years old. He was about to set his feet outside home to join the elite institute of aeronautical engineering as its first year student.

Vicky was the only son of Ravi and Nikita, who had their own export-import business. Their company was considerably reputed that engaged about 200 permanent employees in various categories and another 1000 on contractual basis. Both Ravi and Nikita worked for the business. They had reputation as very good employer and every year their turn over and activities went on expanding so that tours abroad became a part of their life.

Both Ravi and Nikita were energetic couple, who worked hard, were fun loving and had adopted a lot of welfare measures for the benefit of those who worked under them. Ravi was 45 and looked more like a sportsman by his stature. He was brighter than average Indian man and maintained a strong and stout body. But what many people didn't know about him was his connexons at different levels. He was cool, soft spoken and benevolent. But if anybody dared to cross his way, he did not hesitate to wipe out them silently and deftly by using his multiple connections.

Compared to Ravi, Nikita was more interested to keep herself busy with her work. In fact, Ravi's business started expanding rapidly when after their son, Vicky was admitted to school, Nikita decided to help her husband in the business. Like Ravi, she was fun loving too and had a real knack for business. She was 42 years when Vicky cleared his entrance for admission to aeronautical engineering. Though 42, Nikita looked much younger. Both Nikita and Ravi were extremely health conscious and despite their busy schedule, never missed the Yoga session and slimming exercises and both looked much younger than they actually were.

Nikita had bright complexion too but she was not as bright as Ravi. But she had glowing and glossy skin that radiated its smoothness to the beholder. She was 5'5", shorter than Ravi by 4". Nikita had sparkling eyes and she maintained her figure so perfectly that even at 42, and after giving birth to a son, there was no extra fat on her body. Their employees considered them to be an ideal pair and for their benevolence, they were almost worshipped as god and goddess.

The couple had a passion for work that inspired their employees. But their love and passion for business never made them deprive their son of care, love or affection. By the time Vicky was in eighth standard, the business had expanded so much that called for abroad tours at least twice or thrice a year. They had even opened their small offices in some countries including Nigeria. However, those offices were manned by the employees they appointed from those countries. To cut down the cost as also considering that Vicky would be alone, the tours were mostly undertaken by Ravi alone.

But certain deals demanded the presence of both the business partners and in such situations, they used to put Ravi under the care of his paternal or maternal grand parents. Vicky was also very fond of his grand parents and as such they had no difficulty in undertaking foreign tours. Sometimes, after the annual examination, Vicky also accompanied his parents in such business trips abroad.

When Vicky had passed his school final securing one of the first five positions, Ravi and Nikita not only distributed sweet packets among their employees but took Vicky to their office seeking blessings from every staff. Vicky was taught to address the employees as uncles and aunties and bow to them as mark of respect, however humblest job the employee might be doing. It was a gesture that overwhelmed all the employees.

But even the good people sometimes have their weaknesses and sometimes good people, by their goodness, creates enemies who could be very venomous.

Vicky was about to leave home for his engineering institute in a month. Ravi was on an urgent foreign tour. Nikita was busy looking after day to day business operations in her husband's absence. Vicky decided to spend a few days each with his maternal and paternal grand parents before leaving for his engineering studies.

Vicky discussed with his mother and as the paternal grandparents were staying nearer, he decided to visit them first. He was to leave on the following morning. At night, he remembered to keep his friends informed about his trip. In those days, landline telephones used a device, popularly called Y-connection by which two telephone sets were placed at two different locations of the house so that it could be easily responded from.

It was around 10 PM; Vicky and Nikita had completed the dinner. At the ground floor, Vicky lifted the receiver from the cradle to make a phone call but heard his mother talking. He would have left it on the cradle but the hazy voice from the other end was threatening Nikita of dire consequences that would destroy their business. Vicky appreciated the cold manner in which his mother responded to the threat. He heard his mother telling, "I don't believe in anything without verifying."

The man at the other end insisted on meeting Nikita. Nikita was as usual cool and said, "I can't go to any or every place you want. If you are reluctant to meet at the office, all I can do is to hear you at home for the sake of privacy. Beyond this I can't help. But it would have been better if you had talked to my husband. I don't actually take business decisions alone."

The man seemed to be in a confusion and said, "I need to discuss the issue with you first. Will your husband be there too? And what about your son?"

Nikita candidly replied that both her husband and son wouldn't be at home tomorrow. So the man could share his issue with her privately. The man seemed to agree reluctantly.

As the phone disconnected Nikita placed it on the cradle and Vicky also put it carefully so that mom doesn't get suspicious that her son was overhearing the conversation secretly. Vicky knew such type of petty persons always try to get some benefits. He appreciated his mother's calm replies. But then something disturbed him. Why the man at the other end wanted to meet his mother? Was it any infidelity of his father? But he found it hard to believe because his parents were apparently very loving couple. Vicky couldn't construe it to be any affairs on the part of his mother either, because the man was not speaking like an admirer. He spoke about damaging the business. Vicky decided to ask his mother and then immediately thought that she would know he was listening to the conversation. He went upstairs on the plea of asking for an air bag to take his things next morning.

Nikita was as usual calm and gave her son few air bags to choose. Vicky selected one and came down wishing mom good night as she did not tell anything about the telephonic threat she had received.

Vicky thought overnight and decided that he would not go out for his grandparents' place but stealthily enter home and watch secretly what stranger had to say. Next morning, his mother dropped him at the bus stop and he had no option but to board the bus. But at the immediate next stoppage, Vicky got down. He rang his grandparents from a PCO to tell them that instead of that day he would be at their place the following day. Vicky then boarded a return bus and on reaching his native place, he stealthily walked back to home and hid himself in his father's office room that was adjacent to his parents' bedroom and the dressing room.

Vicky had chosen this room after careful consideration because in the absence of Ravi there was bleak chance for anyone to visit is office room as on two opposite sides of the bedroom, there were office rooms of Ravi and Nikita. So chance of his mother's visit to Ravi's office room was very feeble. Even if she visited, it would be easy to hide as Ravi's office room is connected to the dressing room beside it and mostly the dressing room remained dark and heaped with clothes.

By the time Vicky returned back to home, he could hear his mother singing, and Vicky knew that his mother was in bathroom. Nikita was never a professional singer but had a melodious voice and her sense of music was very high. She sang regularly while bathing and though both Vicky and his father often insisted her to sing at some outside function, Nikita never agreed. She used to tell her husband and son that she sang for her own pleasure and had no professional training to sing at public places. It was a pleasure for both Ravi and Vicky to listen Nikita sing while bathing. But Nikita always made fun of them for appreciating her singing and used to say that the father-son duo are only two people who applauded a bathroom singer.

Vicky used the duplicate key he had to enter inside the house and while his mom was singing and bathing, he comfortably hid himself in his father's office room. Nikita came out of bathroom in next ten minutes and prepared herself for the office. Normally, she attended office in the afternoon hours. But during the absence of Ravi, Nikita attended in the morning for day-to-day resolution of official issues.

It was around 8.30 AM when Vicky heard the door bell. He checked through window panes of the office room. But they did not seem to be the person who threatened his mother previous night. Because Vicky knew both of them. Both were employees of their company; one was Ritesh Uncle, who was around 36 years and worked in Finance section of the company, and the other one was Smith, a Nigerian of about 27 years, who looked after import-export of their company in Nigeria.

Vicky thought that they might had come for some official matter. In the meantime, Nikita too looked through the eyehole and was surprised to see her two employees at unusual time. She opened the door with a smile and requested them to take their seat.

Nikita asked them, "You two are here at this odd hour? Is there anything serious?"

Both Ritesh and Smith seemed a bit hesitant. But then Ritesh said, "There is something about you and Ravi Sir..."

Nikita suddenly felt alarmed. She anxiously questioned, "What is it? Within half an hour we would have met in office. Still you came here. Is there anything wrong with Ravi? Is he alright?"

"Don't worry," Ritesh said, "He is ok."

"Then why are you here?" Nikita said with a sense of alarm still in her voice, "We could have discussed in the office too. I don't mind your coming here. But I had given an appointment to someone else in the morning."

"It's about the same appointment that we are here," replied Ritesh.

"What?" exclaimed Nikita, "How do you know about an appointment that I had given? I really don't understand how you got into it?"

Ritesh replied with an emphatic tone, "Because it is for us that the man took an appointment."

Nikita was surprised at the emphatic tone in which Ritesh replied. It was unusual for an employee to talk to the employer in such a tone. But Nikita didn't display any sign of surprise to those men. She simply said, "You could have taken the appointment yourself. It's not that our employees can't meet me or Ravi."

Ritesh looked at Nikita and said with a smile, "You may not like to hear it. But the fact is that your husband, Mr. Ravi has too many connections and he is very ruthless too. If we had sought an appointment directly, you would have no doubt granted us, but you would have also communicated it to him. And if your husband anticipated any trouble, we would have been either behind the bars or some running car could have smashed us or we could have been mysteriously wiped out."

"So that's your assessment of the man in whose company you are working?" Nikita said in a disgusted tone and then said in a cool voice, "The man who rang for appointment was telling about business interest and reputation of the company. I think we could have discussed that after Ravi's arrival."

"We can't wait that long," Ritesh emphasized, "We need to sort it out immediately and you need yo decide on the matter."

The events astonished Nikita. The men, who could call the employer as ruthless and that too on the face of his wife, were generally not expected to be the persons concerned with company's business interests or reputation. Nikita tried to recall if there were any such contribution of either Ritesh or Smith during their brief service life with this company where either had revealed their extraordinary loyalty and concern for the company. But neither was among those employees who get rewarded on the foundation day every year. Without letting her thoughts appear on her face, Nikita said, "Ok, tell me what is it that concerned you about our business and reputation."

Smith, the Nigerian employee, who had not spoken so far, said in his usual accent, "It is a video cassette."

Nikita said, "Ok, you leave it to me and get back to your duty. I will watch and let you know the steps I take. I might have to discuss with my husband also."

"We request you to please watch it now," insisted Ritesh, "And take some decision so that we can swung into action."

It surprised Nikita at the sense of extraordinary urgency that those two men were displaying for the reputation of the company. She, however, said, "Ok, let's go upstairs. The VCR is in our bed room."

She never thought that she was stepping in the trap of Ritesh and Smith. Meanwhile, finding no sounds from below, Vicky peeped from his hidden position only to find that his mom was leading Ritesh and Smith upstairs. Vicky hid himself again though he was sure that the man who had threatened his mother over phone the previous night couldn't be the employees of their company.

From his hidden position, Vicky watched as his mom led those two employees into the bedroom of his parents. Once in the bedroom, Nikita adjusted the VCR and connected it to the TV. The big TV screen was in such a position that Vicky couldn't watch it properly. So he moved to another corner of his father's office room from where he could have direct visual access to the TV screen.

He watched from his hidden position as Ritesh inserted the video cassette in the slot and after a few minutes it started playing. Ritesh, Smith and Nikita took their seats opposite to the TV with their back towards the office room so that there was least possibility of his presence being detected.

The cassette started playing. It was apparently a sea beach of a foreign country because most of the tourists were white skinned Europeans or Americans. For the first time Vicky noticed some uncomfortable gestures of his mom. It was most probably a private beach abroad where couples were moving freely in their skimpy swimsuits and a few pairs were even topless. Suddenly Ravi and Nikita appeared in the screen and their faces revealed that they were much younger. Vicky couldn't guess what importance the cassette had got and he was sure that it was shot at least five to eight years back as his parents looked much younger. Both Ravi and Nikita were in their swimsuits. Ravi looked very handsome and Nikita was looking marvelous in her bikini. It didn't bother Vicky as his parents shared their still photos in that beach years ago and they were wearing the same outfits during one of their tours abroad. Both Ravi and Nikita were walking on the beach holding each other like a loving couple.

As his parents walked along the sea shore, another couple of almost same age group appeared from the opposite direction. As far as Ravi could guess from the colour of their eyes, the couple seemed to be Italian. When they met Ravi and Nikita, the couples greeted each other with such warmth that it was clear they were already acquainted with one another. The Italian man, who was almost of Ravi's height hugged Nikita and kissed her on the cheek. Ravi too hugged the Italian woman and kissed her lightly on her cheeks.

Both the pairs sat under a beach umbrella and what they talked among them was not heard. But it was clear that they had known each other since long and were laughing over something. They sat there for about an hour sipping drinks, ordering various sea foods from nearby restaurants.

Once the refreshment part was over, both the pairs stood up and walked towards the swimming area of the sea. But as both the pairs moved towards the sea, their partners exchanged. Ravi was seen moving to the sea water with the Italian lady while Nikita went with the Italian man.

Nikita seemed grave as she watched up to this. She said to Ritesh and Smith, "It's no use watching the cassette in full. Tell me, what do you want? Do you need a hike or promotion?"

Ritesh smiled like a villain, paused the video and said, "That's very smart of you. You already know what will come next."

Nikita seemed tensed and wanted to settle the issue. So she said, "I didn't expect you to use our private materials for bargain. But how did you get it?"

"How we got this is immaterial," Ritesh said, "We propose to circulate this among all the employees so that they get a glimpse of their cuckold employer and his hot wife."

Nikita still played calm and quiet and said, "We are adults and what we do is not anyone's business. You should also know the consequences of such blackmail."

"After what has come to our hand, we are not bothered about consequences," replied Ritesh in a cool manner, "It's you who should think of consequences."

Nikita didn't appear to be nervous though her heart was beating faster particularly because Ravi was not beside her. Still she confidently said, "I am ready to strike a compromise. Tell me, is it money or promotion or both that you want."

"We don't want any of these," Smith replied, "We have discussed it between two of us and decided to have your lusty milk white body with us on bed. And you are to give your decision now else by tomorrow morning every employee will have glimpses of your sexy body and know about the wanton activities of you and your hubby."

Nikita was alarmed at their demand. She knew that though they were refusing monetary or career temptations, once they succeed in taking her to bed they would demand both along with her body. From his hidden place Vicky listened to the conversation but could not decide what could be in the cassette that made his mom so nervous and obliging to the blackmailers.

Vicky heard Nikita trying to convince her blackmailers, "I think you have gone too far in your demand. First, I am not to relent to your pervert wishes and, as a married woman you should not expect me. Secondly, just consider that I am much older than either of you. So I hope you will consider that factor too and bargain about something else. Thirdly, as you have already said, you know Ravi to be very ruthless. So even if I relent under your pressure, would like to risk your life? Because once Ravi comes to know from me about your blackmailing me, don't you think it will endanger your existence."

Both Smith and Ritesh laughed at her words. Then Ritesh said, "Don't bother about us. First, if you don't agree now, by tomorrow it goes to all your employees. Second, you are older but you've a real sexy body with glowing skin even at this age. Moreover, it will give us immense pleasure to make our elderly lady boss our sex slave. And thirdly, we will make sure that you never tell your husband about spreading your legs before us."

There were both cruelty and an obscenity in his way of speaking that made Nikita shiver and she mentally regretted what she and Ravi had done for pleasure years ago for excitement and to relieve the boredom of conjugal life. Her voice faltered as she begged for mercy and most humbly appealed to them to spare her the humiliation. Her distraught voice only encouraged the blackmailers.

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers