Wanton Parents Exposed to the Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
101 Followers

Vicky could not decide whether he should come out and take side of his mom. He was afraid that his presence might worsen the situation. The blackmailers might spare his mom but whatever was in the cassette could get circulated. Vicky was also considering that it could be more humiliating for his mom if they say dirty words to her in front of him. Further, he was afraid of the more than 6 feet tall and stout body of Smith, who could easily overpower him. Above all, he was not sure if they were carrying arms with them. He wanted to call his father but could not go downstairs to use the phone. The other set of the phone was in the bedroom, where the blackmailers were holding Nikita as hostage.

Meanwhile, Nikita's plea for mercy fell on deaf ears. Ritesh and Smith both were insisting her for a quick decision while she was using various arguments to delay. At one time Nikita said to them, "I could agree to your demand if you agree for tomorrow because I am on the last day of my period today."

Ritesh laughed like a villain and said, "You are to decide and act now. But you're too smart. You're trying to buy time so that you can discuss with your husband. Once he knows what we are upto, he will use his connection and before it's dawn his mercenaries will wipe us out. He can do it even from abroad. So as you advised we're not going to endanger our life. If you are really on your period, pull out your napkin from your hot pussy and show it to us as an evidence."

Nikita's nervousness increased as they got exactly what she had in mind. She was confident that once she could reach Ravi about the situation she was in, he could handle it even from abroad. She was thinking of the ways to just alert Ravi that she was in danger at home. Even that message would be enough for Ravi to take care. But she found no way. Nikita not only hated the idea of relenting to the dirty demand of her blackmailers, a kind of nausea swept in her just to think to be sexually handled by two of her employees and younger to her in age.

Nikita was also trying to guess how they got the video cassette. It was sure that someone had intentionally trapped them. She recalled how once during their Europe tour, she and Ravi became friendly with a couple of their age named Lorenzo and Sofia. During their stay at Zurich, one evening they had drinks together and slowly the conversation turned towards adult topic of sexual fantasy.

The discussion started with Lorenzo buying two books of Nancy Friday on the subject. Alcoholic drinks had made them all more or less free of inhibition. It was Sofia who first admitted about her fantasy to watch Lorenzo with another woman while she wanted to enjoy with another man with full knowledge of her husband. Initially, they all laughed at her frank admission.

However, the discussion continued about the dark sexual desires hidden in human minds. At one stage both Lorenzo and Ravi admitted that most men had a cuckold lurking in him and had it not been for the social stigma, most men would have wanted this fantasy to be materialized at least once in life time. Nikita listened to the conversation and commented that it was a kind of perversion among the males. Ravi and Lorenzo argued that it could be offensive to our conventional morality but such males were actually granting sexual freedom to their wives instead of using them as private property.

At that point Sofia argued that one of the reasons behind male's cuckold psychology could be their sense of inadequacy to satisfy their wives and they enjoy to imagine their own wives being satisfied by another man in which they themselves assume to have failed. Both Ravi and Lorenzo corroborated what Sofia said.

The discussion had its impact on all the four and soon they were discussing about partner swapping. Finally, when Lorenzo proposed about the idea of swapping among them, Ravi also expressed his interest. Sofia and Nikita, however, had reservations that it was alright as fantasy but not in real life. Both Ravi and Lorenzo started convincing their wives telling in clear terms that it would not have any future obligations for either couple nor it would affect their marital relationships.

Finally that night Sofia went to their room with Ravi, and Nikita went to Lorenzo. Initial hesitation and shame was blown away by Swiss wine and both the pairs enjoyed their first out of marriage sexual relations. It was a very thrilling experience for the four and had nothing to complaint. From Zurich, they went to Venice and then to Paris and there too they exchanged partners. All of them admitted that it had spiced up their sex life. From Paris, Lorenzo and Sofia returned to Milan, while Ravi and Nikita went to London before returning to India.

The couples grew so intimate that they kept intermittent telephonic touch with each other and a year later they planned jointly their visit to Germany. In Germany they stayed about a week during which the couples enjoyed partner swapping each night.

Two and half years later when Ravi had some business in Canada, he invited Lorenzo and Sofia to the Wreck Beach, that was known as nude beach where clothes were optional. The video cassette that blackmailers had got was the one that captured their activities in that beach. But how? That was bothering Nikita. For once, she doubted Lorenzo and Sofia. But then she knew if they had any evil intention, they would have used it after initial experiences of Zurich, Vienna and Paris or the second one in Germany.

Nikita's brooding was seriously disturbed as Ritesh shouted roughly, "We can't indefinitely sit for your answer."

Suddenly, it struck Nikita that she should have checked the full content of the cassette. It could be that someone had captured them while on the beach and that there was nothing more in the cassette. Since the beach had many other tourists too, so they could also be seen in the video. There were many nude couples languishing on the beach who came in the picture, though the lens was focused on Ravi and Nikita.

Nikita was also thinking that it could be possible that their intimate actions were recorded without their knowledge and it would be very embarrassing to watch them in front of Ritesh and Smith. On the other hand, to be afraid of the unseen video and surrender due to psychological fear of being exposed wouldn't be prudent either. Further, by watching the cassette in full she could buy time from her blackmailers to think about some alternative.

So Nikita said quite confidently, "I don't actually know what the video contains. So to decide, I need to watch it full."

Smith gave a devilish grin. Their boss was trying to delay her decision. Ritesh said, "As you like. We will surely enjoy to watch you in carnal game. Watching it might also warm you up to accept our bargain."

Ritesh pressed the pause button once again on the remote and the video started playing from where it was paused. From his hidden position Vicky had difficulty in watching as his mom's head interfered between his eyes and the TV screen. Vicky silently pulled a support under him so that his height increased giving him a better view of the screen.

The video displayed many pairs swimming in sea water facing the recurrent waves and then focused on Ravi and Sofia, whose heads were above the water and waves were pushing them to the shore and both were retaining their body balance holding each other like a couple and there was no sign of hesitation in either as the two were busy in watersports.

The video shifted to Nikita and Lorenzo, who at frequent intervals preferred dive swimming. Though it was clear that they too were enjoying the watersports in the sea water the video failed to capture anything very clearly that could be termed offensive as the two were mostly diving under water and ripples came between them and the camera. But even watching it after nearly three years, Nikita blushed recalling how naughty Lorenzo was under water. During one such dive swimming while under water Lorenzo had pushed his hand under her swimming trunk caressing the smooth pussy. She thanked ripples and waves that it was not captured by the video camera.

Vicky watched and did not find anything so offensive that far. But the scene after swimming, as both the pairs got out of water, made him straighten his back in attention. Ravi and Sofia came out of water and she was topless beside his father while his father proudly held swimming bra that had kept her sensuous boobs covered so far. Vicky felt hardness in his groins looking at the boobs of Sofia with nipples prominently standing out on them. Sofia looked like a sex goddess in her topless appearance.

Soon Nikita and Lorenzo joined them. To Vicky's surprise his mom was topless too and the man had casually wrapped her bra around his neck. It was a moral dilemma for Vicky. The breasts that had fed him were before his eyes in all their sexy glory. Her nipples were hard and protruding. Sofia's topless appearance had created hardness between his groins but his mom's glowing skin, her fatless figure, her boobs that had not sagged slightly even at that age, her milk white thighs were enough to make his tool stand in defiance of any morality. Sofia and his mom were two beautiful ladies he had ever seen and that too when every part of their bodies was bare except thong panties just covering their triangles. Compared to the cool and composed sexy features of Sofia, Nikita's beauty was like a burning fire that radiated a warmth of its own. Sofia's blue eyes were like the sea and had signs of waves. Nikita's dark black eyes were sparkling. Both looked so tempting in their nudity that Vicky couldn't decide who was more beautiful and who looked more sexy. His morality kept disturbing him - his erection would not subside even though both were motherly figures.

Vicky avoided looking at the screen so that he could control his erection. But the visuals were deeply imprinted on his mind. He could neither forget Sofia nor his mom. From the forbidden feelings he had in him, Vicky instinctively knew what passed between his father and Sofia as also between his mom and Lorenzo. Vicky knew why his mom was afraid of the blackmailers. For first time in life Nikita fascinated him not as a mom but an object of sex. Vicky could not avoid the temptation of looking at the screen again.

The screen now displayed both the couples sitting under a beach umbrella. Nikita and Sofia were still topless. Their voluptuous melons were hanging with the nipples reminding Vicky of cherries on cakes. Without being conscious he moved his tongue on his lips like a greedy cat. The couples were freely talking about something and there was nothing frivolous nor any passionate attitude in their looks or behaviour. Lorenzo had ordered for lunch which was served to them. Before leaving the beach, Ravi helped Nikita to fasten her bra while Lorenzo helped Sofia. All the four laughed and the couples parted. The screen went blank.

Nikita was much relieved to watch the cassette end. There was really nothing that could make Ritesh or Smith blackmail her. From his hidden position, Vicky also felt relieved to see the blank TV screen. But his hardness was far from subsiding. He could not forget the way Sofia and his mom looked in their topless conditions with thong panties covering their love spots miserly and exposing their big smooth asses and sexy thighs.

Nikita was about to challenge her blackmailers when amorous laughing sounds poured in from the TV screen. The sounds clearly revealed male and female voices enjoying intimate cajoling. Nikita seemed slightly tensed though she was confident that mere voices won't be anything damaging.

But slowly pictures started appearing on the screen that displayed Ravi and Sofia on the bed. Ravi was kissing Sofia on her bare shoulders and boobs as Sofia hugged him tightly. Soon Ravi's face came down on her bare boobs and was nibbling her nipples with his tongue. Sofia's facial appearance, that got captured more clearly than Ravi, revealed that she was enjoying the caress. For about next fifteen or twenty minutes Ravi and Sofia were kissing each other on lips, cheeks, neck and nape and they got lip locked sucking each other's lips.

Then slowly Ravi's face came down on Sofia's belly, kissed her navel while his hands played carefully with Sofia's flesh mounds. His face came further below and his teeth took the string of her thong panty between them and started pulling it downwards. Sofia helped him by lifting her butts to enable Ravi to pull away her panty. Ravi turned her on her side so that he could pull down the panty completely. In the process Sofia's snow-white buttocks were displayed. Her asses were completely exposed except the thin back strap of the thong panty resting between her ass cheeks covering just the rectal hole.

Ravi was seen kissing and caressing the smooth asses of his partner. His tongue slowly invaded between her ass crack and caressed her rectal area tenderly before pulling out the back strap with his tongue to place them between his teeth. His hot and wet tongue perhaps touched Sofia's asshole so that she moaned slightly and with a hand stretched towards her back she touched and caressed Ravi's face.

Nikita was feeling more alarmed than ever before to watch the video and was sweating mildly apprehending what might come next. She never imagined that their free activities abroad could get captured. She was trying to find out who could have recorded those and then it flashed to her mind that there was a Nigerian couple who looked after the restaurants on the beach and supplied food and drinks to the inmates of the cottages.

Vicky was angry, at first, at his dad for having cheated his mother. But soon it struck him that it could be an agreed swapping of partners among the consenting couples and his mind was filled with disgust towards his parents. The least mental scruple he had in watching the video was gone and decided to watch and enjoy the amorous games of two couples being screened without any shame or reservation.

The screen by then was displaying Sofia and Ravi completely nude. Ravi was sniffing pussy of Sofia that had trimmed blonde pubic hairs like her head. Sofia was lovingly caressing Ravi's dick taking it between her palms. Ravi's 7" long manhood was in its full glory. Vicky felt a craving to let his cock enjoy such caress. Vicky pushed his hand inside his pants and tried to compare his hardness with that of his dad.

Ravi was seen asking Sofia if she was enjoying. Sofia replied in her own language that Vicky didn't understand but Sofia's gestures, her kissing Ravi passionately and her moans confirmed that she was enjoying immensely. Vicky grew further hot to see how Sofia was kissing the swollen maroon glans of his dad and licking the entire length of his cock before she took it in her mouth to suck. Ravi's face displayed the signs of passion as he held her blond hairs pressing Sofia's face to his crotch. Forbidden sensations in his groins made Vicky shiver. Without his being conscious, Vicky discovered that he was mildly caressing his throbbing tool looking at his dad and Sofia.

Vicky watched on the screen how his father had inserted his finger in the pussy hole of Sofia and moving it in and out making his partner arch her body. Then he brought out his finger that was all wet in the love juices of Sofia. Ravi tasted her juice bringing his finger near his tongue and then gave his finger in her mouth to taste her own juice. Vicky watched as his dad made Sofia lay on her back and parted her legs lovingly and started using his tongue to tease her pussy. Sofia was moaning in excitement. Vicky was unmindful for a while as he busied himself to bring his cock out of his pants. When he turned his eyes towards the screen again, his dad and Sofia became one in every physical sense. Sofia's arms were spread above her head and her palms were clasped to the palms of Ravi, their lips were locked in kiss, his chest was pressing the big boobs of Sofia and his dick was completely buried in her quim. His dad was moving his pelvis in slow tentative way thrusting deep inside her pussy.

The screen went blank for sometime making Nikita's mind swing between hope and despair. She knew it was unlikely that if someone had shot live activities of Ravi and Sofia in the cottage, it would be futile to expect that the same person had not shot Nikita with Lorenzo. Still a hope lurked in her mind that being in a different room of the cottage, she and Lorenzo might have escaped the lense of the video camera. But her hopes died as the screen came alive with Nikita standing in a room wearing a short floral sleeveless satin frock the lower edge of which just ended on her mid-thighs. It was one of the similar outfits that Ravi liked her wear as he waited for her in bedroom. She recalled her first swapping experience in Zurich where she wore a violet outfit of same style.

In her floral satin outfit that revealed the cleavage between two plumpy mounds, her glowing bright arms and her slender and smooth legs from the thighs, mom looked ravishing - thought Vicky. On the screen was seen Lorenzo entering the room, bowing to Nikita as a mark of respect, kissing lightly on her lips. Lorenzo then proceeded towards the door of the room and locked it.

Once Lorenzo had locked the door, he turned towards Nikita and smilingly asked her, "Are you scared? Do you remember our first night at Zurich?"

Nikita laughed at his words and admitted, "I was dead scared that night. But not now. I know you are neither cruel nor torturous. But that night was different. I knew nothing about your preferences on bed."

"Thank you," said Lorenzo, "I knew it was natural that being your first experience."

As Lorenzo completed his words, he moved towards Nikita embracing her lovingly and kissed on her forehead and carried her towards the bed. Sitting side by side on the bed, he complimented, "You look very gorgeous in this dress."

"Thank you," said Nikita smilingly, "You complimented me with the same words on previous occasions too."

"I really mean it," replied Lorenzo, "But my stock and knowledge of English are both limited, though better than Sofia."

Both laughed and Lorenzo pulled Nikita towards him and planted a kiss on her lips. Lorenzo's right hand went on her bare left shoulder.

As the movie came to that scene Nikita knew what more was to come and she shouted, "Please stop it."

"Why dear lady boss?" Ritesh asked sarcastically, "Let's watch a bit more. It might warm you up and we will also enjoy to see our boss in action. Moreover, you should be certain about the material we're going to circulate in case you refuse."

From his place, Vicky was watching eagerly. He knew something offensive was sure to come as his mom shouted almost frantically to stop the video. The movie has proceeded, in the meantime, showing Lorenzo pushing out the thin strap of the frock on Nikita's left shoulder. Soon the strap on the right shoulder was pushed out too. Lorenzo lovingly kissed her bare shoulders and her chin. Nikita parted her petal like soft lips and Lorenzo's lips reached there rubbing his lips on hers. Very gently, he tasted her lips moving his tongue slowly on her lips. Nikita's white sparkling teeth parted to welcome his tongue inside her mouth.

Nikita on the screen and Nikita sitting before her blackmailers, both had their eyes shut. The former shut her eyes in the warmth of Lorenzo's love and care, while the latter in shame to watch her illicit affairs getting exposed in front of two juniors.

On the screen, Lorenzo and Nikita were in deep embrace and were playing with each other's tongue like a pair of passionate lovers. At one stage Lorenzo asked for her permission if he could remove her dresses to see her nude beauty. Nikita was melting in his tender caress and consented. Lorenzo's hands at her back slowly pulled down the chain at the back of her frock and lovingly freed her from the short frock letting it fall on the floor near her feet. Nikita was now only in her floral bra and panty.

Ratika
Ratika
101 Followers